Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 28

Story Info
Amy Pond and the girls get examined. Intimately.
9k words
4.7
22.2k
0

Part 42 of the 56 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/22/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers

Author's Note: This is a sequel series to Amy, Captured. To get the full experience, please read through that one first.

Hi everyone, I'm back with another... thing. I'll be trying to push these out a little faster now that I've got a run up on them, and also get Rising back into a schedule, so look out for that. Otherwise, please vote or comment, because I pay attention to every one of those, and enjoy!

Kurokami

**********************

Amy didn't want to go down the stairs. There was something inexorably ominous about them; mostly, she thought it was the door at the bottom of them. It was a thick, heavy thing, definitely metal, though Amy couldn't peg the kind; the point was, this door was designed to be closed, to stay sealed shut.

To trap.

But her feet were moving of their own accord, bound to the orders of the pair of strangers that had kidnapped her and the other girls. Sally and Lorna trailed in her wake, expressions wary, as the doorway swallowed them up, one by one, until they were back into the belly of the beast. As the reptilian alien that had initially captured them pulled the door shut behind them, Amy felt like screaming; they had been so close!

It wasn't right, they had escaped! Gotten away! Free from Sander's clutches, only to be shunted right back into captivity by the same Collar that had made them his slaves to begin with. Troublingly, the Command Collars they wore seemed to have been reprogrammed, hinting at the possibility that they weren't just going to be handed back to their original kidnappers. The unknown aspect of that was somehow worse than the prospect of being handed back to an angry Sander.

What had they gotten themselves into now?

The floor had a gentle downward slope to it, and glowed bright enough to light the long hallway they found themselves in more than adequately; it also had the additional effect of throwing up strange shadows over the faces of everyone therein. When Amy looked back, the sheer hopelessness on Sally and Lorna's faces had been accentuated to almost absurd degrees by the dark lines now there. She knew she shared the expression.

They were heading underground. Nothing good happened underground.

They passed a number of branching pathways large enough to fit cars through, two abreast, before finally reaching their apparent destination; Amy couldn't tell how far they had descended, but she could tell it was too far. There was another door here, just as imposing as the first, and their alien guard shouldered it aside with minimal effort, ushering them through another set of hallways and then, finally, into a large circular room with a balcony ringing its second floor. And it was populated.

Some of the beings above were just passing through, moving through one passageway to another. But others stayed at the railing, looking down onto the room and its occupants, a multitude of gazes following Amy and the girls. The crowd varied, potentially more so even than the Olivan; aliens and humans of various shades, shapes and sizes lined the railing, some spaced apart, others in groups. The second floor seemed to be the main thoroughfare for the room, a meeting space for... whoever these people are.

The ground floor, by contrast, was almost deserted; guards stood by the exits to the room, but other than that the only occupant was a single man, clad in a black uniform with a complex insignia on the lapel, standing tall with his hands deep in his pockets. It was to this man that the captives were led, and commanded to stand before him, side by side. Amy kept her eyes focused on the other girls, drawing what strength she could from their presence; for once, she was not alone.

'Eyes front, Red,' The man in front said, voice strong enough to snap her attention to him immediately. With that done, he began to pace parallel to the girls, addressing not only them, but the shifting watchers above them, 'This is a balancing act, initially. There is always an element of subjectivity, especially with slaves like these, which I am assuming are escapees... We strive for maximum psychological impact, and this is going to change from person to person. You're all aware of the first step as outlined in the Guild training guidelines, but there are multiple methods for this, each with their own uses.'

He stopped, ran a hand through his mop of brown hair, 'Slaves, disrobe.'

'What the hell is going on here?' Amy spoke up finally, trying to inject as much force and volume into her voice as the man before her had. In an ideal world, this would also have had the dual purpose of erasing her fear, but she was more than aware that it failed to do this.

'Were you not informed?' The man tilted his head. 'In that case, let me be the first to give you the good news: congratulations ladies, you are now exclusive property of the Chrysanthemum Guild. And I'm not going to ask again: strip, or you will face punishment. I am sure you understand what that means.'

Amy did; she still had nightmares about the kinds of punishments this future could produce. The nerve-ravaging pain of Sander's old Arclight System featured prominently, but she was in no doubt that there was plenty of others. And more importantly, Sander had been compelled to hold back from outright injuring her by his fear of the Doctor...

Resigned, with fear pumping through her veins like liquid helium, Amy's hands went to the straps of her dress.

Sally looked over, took her cues from Amy and followed suit, blushing furiously. The thought was strange to Amy, but she supposed in situations like this, she took the lead; Sally and Lorna had, lucky for them, very little experience with slavery like this. Being the group's leading expert on sexual slavery struck the Scottish girl as more than a little disappointing. Soon, all three girls were stripping for their audience.

Though Amy had acquiesced to the idea of obeying here, she couldn't help the tidal wave of frustration and shame that swept over her. It was something she had to fight through, to physically force herself to continue; this was exactly as hard as her first time stripping in front of Sander. She could only move slowly, taking deep breaths and swallowing down panic, her cheeks burning as she revealed inch after inch of skin, slipping her dress down her shoulders.

'I have been told that two of these slaves had been suffering under an unrestricted psychic intrusion when they were discovered, no doubt at the hands of their previous owner,' The stranger addressed the crowd yet again, as they stood transfixed at the girls' increasing nudity. 'Now of course, the telepathic damping field around our property has cut them off from that, and this is useful: they are cut off from their Master or Mistress, locked out and alone. Having them disrobe themselves, as opposed to being forcibly stripped, helps to solidify this, in addition to deepening their humiliation through having to use their own hands.'

He glared at the girls, apparently displeased with their speed, 'Of course, that doesn't discount the use of force if their reluctance renders them inconvenient...'

The captives sped up.

Amy, and moments later Sally and Lorna too, opted to and this in an instant, like tearing off a band-aid; she simply let go, allowing her dress to drop to the floor. As she stood up straight, the shock of suddenly being naked in front of so many people hit her as hard as if it were a fresh feeling; she almost moved to cover herself, catching the impulse at the last moment and standing tall. Amy had long legs and, if she tried, an almost dignified bearing, and standing tall, even while naked, made her bear up slightly better than average.

Despite the fact that her heart still thudded in her chest, her blush creeping down her pale skin...

The stranger strolled up and down a line-up of naked flesh, almost daring the girls to flinch. Amy was the most resolute, staring straight ahead despite her vulnerability, but Lorna was the most relaxed; the former had gotten used to challenging the universe to a fight, and the latter had spent most of her life in or around nudity. Despite this, both felt inwardly as bad as Sally looked outwardly; the young woman was afflicted with a deep red blush, shrinking into herself as the countless eyes above beat down upon her. It was likely she had never been in a situation anything like this before.

She even took a small step back when the orator got closer, his relentless pacing bringing him nearer and nearer with every circuit. He looked each girl in the eye in turn, silence ringing through the room.

'Which one of you is going to have the spark of rebellion? Hmm?' This time his voice was low, addressing the girls specifically for the first time. 'There's always one in every group. One who fights to assert themselves, to prove they won't be broken. So which one of you is it?'

He stopped in front of Amy, levelling his gaze exclusively on her. For what seemed like eternity he stared, and Amy dared not look away, though not merely through fear; she didn't want to be the one to prove him wrong.

'I think it's you, Red. I think you're my little fighter, this time. That's good,' All of a sudden, he gripped her chin tightly, drawing himself close enough to whisper in her ear. Still, she didn't recoil, 'I might not even break you down. There are some who like a little spirit. They pay more! In this business, fire sells...'

He pulled away, pacing again as though nothing had happened. Amy drew in a shuddering breath, eyes wide; nothing in what he had just said boded well for the future. Words tumbled from her lips.

'What are you going to do with us?'

'Yes, it's going to be you,' The stranger nodded, before gesturing to the pair that had marched them into the room. 'Take them to Induction and Appraisal. If anyone wishes to observe, allow them to. It should be instructional.'

He turned away, and Amy felt the prod of a finger between her bare shoulder blades; she moved as it directed, not willing to risk being turned into a puppet for her Collar again. As she was ushered down another hallway, she heard the stranger continue to talk, the words fading out only as the door closed behind her.

'The next step from here is an in depth process of examination and evaluation. Our specialists conduct a battery of tests...'

This place seemed to bustle with activity; people of various shapes, sizes and species drifted past the trio as they were led away. Amy had to actively fight the desire to cover her nakedness moment to moment; what would be the point? Anyone passing by would be able to see whatever she couldn't cover anyway. Instead, she concentrated on walking as casually as she could, avoiding any undue attention; behind her, Lorna did likewise, her bare skin not even a bother to her.

Once again, Sally provided the contrast; she hunched over, one forearm covering her breasts, as the other went to shield the spot between her legs. She walked awkwardly, her gait made unsteady by her odd posture and her insistence on keeping her distance from everything that went by her nude form.

And of course, it had the opposite effect; only the girl trying to hide even hinted that she had anything worth hiding.

The effect varied from person to person; some of the passersby seemed uninterested, their gazes continuing past the captives after momentarily alighting on them, as if this was a daily occurrence to them. For all Amy knew, it might well be; this Chrysanthemum Guild didn't appear to be entirely family friendly.

Others stared openly, with either curiosity or undisguised desire; some even reached out to touch them, only to be immediately rebuffed by their captors, with a growled warning that this merchandise was not to be touched. The very words made Amy's shoulders knot tight; she was tired of being merchandise. The Collar around her neck was inescapable, but even without being tied to a Master, it was a symbol, a marker of captivity. Of ownership.

Of submission.

She hated the way it made her feel, as though her own body was an enemy. Even now, stripped and watched and heading to some unknown future, Amy couldn't help the sickly thrill of excitement that threaded through her body; it reminded her of her first few assignments as a kissogram. Admittedly that had been less hostile, but the feeling had been the same; heading off into an unknown world charged with sexual intensity, where she would be entering not only as the centre of attention, but as an object at the centre of attention.

God, the way she had touched herself after that first job, hidden away in her room...

The next door slid open automatically, revealing a stark white room crested with a sign denoting it an examination room. A number of high tech gynaecological tables were lined up against one wall, though these featured imposing looking shackles, indicating that those that ended up on the table often didn't want to be. Machines that Amy couldn't begin to guess the purpose of were arrayed everywhere, sitting on racks or suspended from the ceiling. A projection window at the far end of the room displayed an image of space, resplendent with stars, and beneath it a hunched figure sat bent over a desk, apparently absorbed in whatever went on there.

But it was not he who spoke first.

'Ah, you brought me some newbies!' The voice came from a far corner, obscured from Amy's view. 'Nico! We got work to do!'

'Put them up on the tables,' The visible man grunted without moving. 'I'll be with them in a moment.'

'Yeah, yeah...' Then it stepped out into the open, and Amy's eyes widened.

It was a Trine-form.

This one was male, and sported deep green hair as opposed to Lysithea's blooming pink, but his milk white skin and yellow eyes left gave him away; he grinned widely upon looking the girls up and down.

'Huh. When was the last time we got an all human group, Nico?' He asked.

'Grelle, I am trying to work, here,' Nico didn't so much as turn his head. 'Just put them up on the table, let the medical A.I deal with them for a while, and I'll be there in a moment.'

'Does your bed only have a wrong side, dude?' The Trine-form sighed, but did as he was told, beckoning the captives over to three of the tables in a line. After a moment's hesitation, Amy took the lead, seating herself on the middle table, finally allowing herself, in the relative privacy of this single room, to cover her chest with one arm.

Not that it mattered, in the end; Grelle gently guided Amy to lie down, taking her wrists and manacling them tightly above her head, before situating her legs in the stirrups and locking them in just the same. As he busied himself with Sally beside her, Amy spoke up.

'If you've got control of our Collars, why bother with the restraints?' She asked.

'By request,' Grelle grinned. 'Who says we don't like a bit of struggle?'

'Oh, that bodes well,' Sally squeaked.

'Just a bit of an exam, ladies,' Grelle said, moving on to securing Lorna. His tone was soothing, but his manner, plus the unscaleable fact that he was standing over three naked and tied down women, was anything but, 'We wouldn't presume to just ask you about yourselves, since you might just lie. But we'll find out what your deal is, don't you worry. Just let me boot these things up...'

Each table had an inset control panel, and Grelle went down the line, tapping commands into each one. In sequence, the large screen on the wall beside the row of tables displayed the vital signs of the chair's occupants, with numerous details left blank, ready to be filled in.

'And now it's time to figure you out...' Grelle said, hefting a strange, gel-coated rod in one hand, a thick black cable trailing from one end of it and into the bottom of the screen. It took him a moment to register the fear in the helpless women's eyes, 'Oh, don't worry about this, it's for me. Gotta have something to transfer the data I dig up to the system. Hey doc, they healthy?'

Finally, Nico swivelled his chair around, casting his gaze momentarily to the screen and its attendant medical readouts, 'Yeah, healthy enough. Signs of stress, but that's hardly surprising. Hurry up, do your spoon bending shit, Grelle.'

'"Spoon bending..."' Grelle muttered, gently placing his palm to Amy's forehead. 'Now, just stay still...'

In some ways, Amy was glad the alien had chosen her first; this would have been too much for Sally or Lorna. At least she knew what she was in for, her time with Lysithea had prepared her somewhat for what was to come. She closed her eyes at the Trine-form's touch, tried to stop herself from resisting at the first intrusions to her mind. It was subtly different to Lysithea's mind, more insistent, pressing in against her senses in a way that made her feel far more vulnerable even than her naked body below. But the end result was the same; Grelle's influence slowly lowered itself into her...

And opened her mind.

***************

'This is not what I envisioned when I was told we were searching the city!' Mara groaned, rolling onto her back. Her keyboard and its attached hologrammatic screen followed, propped up on her thighs. Beside her, Sander continued typing, absorbed in his own screen.

'We don't live in a movie, Mara,' He said absently. 'Fact is, we can't just go pounding the pavement until we run into the girls, we have no idea where they went. But the Arcology surveillance system does, so that's a good start.'

'But it's hard!' Mara was well aware she was just whining to whine; this was too important to simply give up on, after all. 'Where's Jericho in all this? Shit would be so much easier with an A.I.'

'Just keep working, Mara!' The problem was that they had an entire city to observe and several hours of time to observe it in, Sander realized, and just maintaining access to the observer system required constant upkeep. The security programs were easy enough to fool, but like most anti-intrusion measures these days, they were learning programs; limited memory made them somewhat forgetful, enough for one to be able to cycle through a set of disabling measures, but none of those could be automated.

Ultimately, it was just a pain in the ass.

'Uh, Sander?' From the other room, Tsugi called out, leaning back so his face was visible past the door frame. 'You may want to check this out...'

'What's up?' He answered, abandoning his computer to the floor and joining his compatriots. He leaned in to regard Tsugi's work; a sample of looping footage showing three figures sneaking into a building.

'There they are,' Tsugi nodded. 'Well, Amy, Sally, and Lorna anyway. Haven't found Christina yet, and the footage doesn't show them leaving, but it's a start. I dunno what's up, there's something wrong, like a jump in the camera feed... there!'

He pointed, and Sander made a rough sound of agreement, 'Yeah, I see it. It's a lead, anyway: good job guys.'

Sander was already en route to the door, grabbing his coat, 'Mara, we're up! Let's take this on the road!'

*******************

An odd form of contemplative silence had fallen upon the examination room, like all the oxygen had been sucked out of it. With a long, deep exhalation, Nico looked over the three girls in his care, eyes narrowing.

'Time actives,' He said, in a low voice. It was more a statement of fact than anything else; one thing Amy had learned very quickly was that the doctor was an entirely blunt man.

'I think our fee just went up,' Grelle leaned back in his chair, swaying it from side to side.

'The highlight reel alone will drive up the asking price a couple million,' Nico said. 'Better get admin on the line, they'll want to hear about this before we continue the examination.'

Kurokami
Kurokami
205 Followers