Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers

When one of her companions, a whey faced woman with a hunted look in her eyes, shuffled over and offered what help she could, Cherami spread her legs and let her. She watched, with interest but not hope, as the slave's fingers attempted to penetrate the holo-shell that shielded her pussy, skidded uselessly on the faint glow. Her eyes took in that ungainly scrabble for purchase, as the slave sought for some point of ingress, with a dull sense of inevitability. Cherami watched, and the woman failed.

And when she gave up, and sat back on her haunches, Cherami leaned forward. She returned the favour, prodding for structural weaknesses that didn't exist, the knowledge that there was nothing to be done only recently reinforced because, as she blushed and dripped and trembled, unable to remember her last orgasm, Cherami's flesh screamed for any chance of relief. That terrible, pointless hope sang through her clit every moment, and there was nothing she could do but try.

And fail.

'That was my life, Amy dear. For months, that was my life,' Cherami had taken to nibbling now, the hardness of her teeth a startling sensation after the overall softness that had gone before it. Amy gasped and writhed, but she had no choice but to listen to the words, 'Do you understand? There was no escape, no way out...'

Looking down over her own naked body, Amy watched Cherami's eyes narrow with an effort of concentration, and suddenly she was descending through torrents of memories far faster, careening wildly from one past moment to the next, reducing them to endless flashes, entire scenarios playing out in her very soul in a fraction of a second.

Blindfolded, sight blocked out, only sound remained, and the feeling of cock sliding over her tongue-

'No end to it, no relief from the teasing...'

Arms held pinioned behind her, face forced into the floor, legs spread wide around an invasive bulk as some unseen man fucked her-

'And over time, I realized, the one thing that allowed me to survive. The one fact that kept me sane.'

Steel tendrils enfolding her, extending out from a thick rod that clung to the curves of her back and hips, reaching out and embracing her at every joint, every point of potential motion. A cage, precisely the size and shape of Cherami San Josephine, holding her perfectly still with its wrought iron fingers, as below a machine powered cock pummelled-

Lick, nibble, suck. Her fingers dove into Amy to the third knuckle, curled up against some sensitive spot. The first pulsing wave of climax was upon her in the single second before Cherami retracted and took that blissful orgasm with her.

Unidentifiable fingers tugged at her nipples, the only certain thing being that their consistency was not human. They pulled, inciting a cruel ache and sting, something undefinable, beyond words-

'So if there's one thing you take away from my story, Amy,' Cherami's voice was a venomous purr, darkness edging her every word. 'It's that when faced with the odds we've been presented with, there is but one safe option...'

Afloat, in a sea of bodies and hands and tongues and teeth. Stripped naked and tossed into a crowd, set adrift for the enjoyment of faceless, anonymous perverts-

'Give in,' Cherami snarled, a tragic kind of savagery settling over her features. Suddenly, three fingers plunged into Amy's pussy, far harder and deeper than she had taken them before. 'Now...'

Aching, desperate body, touched and fondled-

'Amy...'

Fucked and used and enslaved-

'Cum for me...'

Desperate for release that would never come, until-

Amy came.

On her knees, eyes downcast. The collar fits her now, as she obediently sucked Fiori's cock at the back of the auction house, taking it deep into her throat. Her ears pricked up, seeking any evidence of his enjoyment.

For she was a slave.

A sob wrenched itself from Amy's throat as, all at once, the climax she had longed for crashed down upon her as her mind rebelled against the very notions that fuelled it. Cherami's message of surrender burned at some deep and abiding part of Amy, offended her sensibilities at a level so fundamental she couldn't put words to it, and yet the images that came with it made pleasure sing in her veins. Sparkling electricity climbed her hips, made her back arch and thighs tremble, made her bite her lip and groan, but her rational mind screamed for it to stop.

She was watching Cherami's downfall, and her body lapped it up like some shameless whore.

After her orgasm ran its course, Amy came down on the verge of weeping. The relentless physical stimulation had softened things, but Rho's nectar had painted a vibrant, all too real picture in her mind, one that was still in the process of leaving an impact even as the floating sensation left her, and the pleasure slowly drifted away. All she had been left with was the strange intentions of the group that had spirited her away.

'You see, dear?' Cherami came up, wiping her mouth as the last notes of ecstasy ran their course through Amy's body. 'It doesn't matter who you are or where you've been. Queen or commoner, these people have turned submission into a science. They will beat you, so don't give them a reason to beat too hard.'

'That doesn't mean we shouldn't try,' Amy panted, trying to stop herself from shaking, and failing even at that. 'We have to at least try!'

'That's what I thought,' Cherami said sadly, and shook her head. 'And then I didn't. It's the bits in between those two states that I'm trying to save you from, dear.'

'I-' Amy tried to speak, then stopped as too many words vied for verbalization. She took a moment to reorganize her thoughts and discard the ones that would seem disingenuous, which unfortunately left her with: 'I'm not going to give in.'

'Well, when you do, I'll still be here,' Cherami sounded more disappointed than anything else, and even Amy had heard how unconvincing she had sounded. 'I just hope you don't break before you bow. Rho, please take her back to her room. Through the back way. Keep her safe.'

The last thing Amy saw, before the door slid shut behind her and blocked what was left of the group from view was Cherami, eyes filled with a resolute kind of sadness, as if an inevitable tragedy was incoming, and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

********************

Amy was brought back to reality by strong hands, lifting her bodily and tossing her, with an accompanying grunt of exertion, onto the bed. She landed on her stomach, and bounced once before those same hands pressed down upon her, dragging her into position, bent over the edge of the bed.

'Keep those legs spread,' Lem said above, in a tone that suggested that the possibility of disobedience hadn't even crossed his mind. He positioned himself behind her and, with little fanfare, with the kind of self-assuredness in taking what he wanted that set Amy's teeth on edge, he entered her, sliding in to the hilt in a single, slow thrust. To her shame, Amy hadn't been able to dispel her arousal even at the little fuck show she had been made to put on with Cherami earlier; her cunt still dripped, and ached as Lem filled it. She groaned, voice coloured by both satisfaction and discomfort.

He moved slowly in her, allowing himself time to become accustomed to the feel of her, the heat and softness of her body, before speeding up. It was a progression, gradual enough that before Amy knew it she was being pounded, fucked in hard, long strokes with the sort of skill she had become accustomed to in her time here.

It wouldn't be a day at the Olivan without someone forcing her to cum, after all...

'You know, I started out so worried...' Lem said from up above.

'Yes, Sir,' Amy replied breathlessly, biting back a moan. Truthfully, she was barely listening; what he said hardly mattered. He would do what he wanted anyway, and besides, these slavers prized agreement and obedience over intellectual conversation.

'It took me a while to catch up, but once I did I was able to get ahead of you, plan ahead,' He said. 'Which gave me the luxury of being able to wait, and bide my time.'

There was a sound, a hiss that lasted a few seconds and descended in tone the entire time. When it was over...

'So I did that,' Lem's voice had changed, or more accurately, vanished. Amy's eyes widened as he continued to talk, aggression and anger mounting in the newly formed sound of his voice, 'I waited and watched, and frankly I think I've done that enough. It's pretty apparent to me, now, that you either don't know what I need to know, or you're not gonna just give it up. So screw it.'

With a snarl, he flipped her over, splaying her legs around him without ever stopping his thrusts, filling her with his cock again a scant second later. Amy gasped, horror flooding her in a thin black tide, as a hand clapped down around her throat, squeezing just hard enough to cut her off.

'Don't speak,' He growled. 'I don't want to hear a goddamn word out of you beyond the answer to my next question. I've traipsed all over this city looking, I've sat and fucking watched for days, waiting for you to give up the information I needed, but you never did, not even hinted, so fuck it all. Weeks of work abandoned, but I don't care anymore because it leads me to ask you, Amy Pond, one very simple question...'

'No...' Amy groaned, despair adding a special edge to the stimulation he was still giving her. She turned her head to one side, eyes screwing closed to block out the terrible reality before her.

'One question, Amy,' Sander Hackett said, looming over the girl.

'Where. Is. Christina?'

To be continued...

Kurokami
Kurokami
206 Followers