The History Trap Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

"Tom

If you are reading this then you must be in a hotel room on the date 14 December 1993. Don't trust what the doctor told you later on today about this letter it is genuine although you should note that he will not return until sometime in the winter in the year 1999 when our dad rapes us. If you follow the list to the letter then I can tell you that event will not happen just as it did for me.

Yours

Tom 18/8/2014"

Tom looked inside the envelope as it was much bigger as he looked inside he noticed £30 million in £20 & £50 notes. Tom had many ideas on how he could spend it to make everything count as well as investing it in something he knows is around in 2014. The first thing he knew he had to take care of and he took that envelope down to the reception area. He was greeted by the receptionist that he saw only minutes before she greeted him with a beautiful white smile as she said. "Good afternoon sir how can I help you?"

"I came to pay for 3 days while I stay here as I just got a message about my account and I can now pay so saves you getting in trouble for waving the fee until I can pay." Tom replied before going back to his room for the day while he got everything together. He contacted New Cross via the phone in the room while he found the number for new cross in his mind palace. The reason he was phoning was to see if they had any vacancies job wise and they did, this was due according to the person on the other end of the phone that someone was dismissed as they assisted in covering up a sexual violence case so they had a job free.

It took Tom 4 years and getting suck in the past but he finally became a nurse.

With John, Sherlock and the Doctor in the TARDIS

"No this cannot be happening his timeline is fixed now we cannot try to go to any other time accept for one date 1999 in the winter, it's better than anything given the circumstances." The doctor said to John and Sherlock within minutes they landed in 1999. Before the doctor joined John and Sherlock at the doors he sent a message to the phone of Tom's as he knew he no longer had it as John had told him that Clara had it.

The message read just one word. "GERONIMO" in capital letters and it sent from the scanner to the number that he found for Tom after searching his name in the TARDIS's data banks.

With the Doctor and the three Clara's

Tom's phone made a noise to indicate that a message was received as the three Clara's headed back to the main control room where the doctor was. Clara pulled Tom's phone from his pocket to see a text message from "TARDIS" she opened the message only to see it said Geronimo in capitals.

"Doctor we have the landing lights." The doctor walked down the stairs to flick a few buttons & flick switches on the TARDIS control to home in on the message as they landed next to the 11th Doctors TARDIS they all exited the TARDIS to join the 11th Doctor, Sherlock and John.

5:30am on 17th December 1993

Tom had only just became accepted at new Cross as a nurse after he passed the exam to join new cross hospital as a trainee nurse. He had been given the night shift as he was covering for another nurse who had been called away to deal with an emergency in A&E. Tom was about to clock out when he was called to assist with a pregnancy as his mum was giving birth to himself.

After Tom assisted his mum in giving birth to himself he had made sure that he didn't touch himself until one of the nurses wouldn't let his mum hold the new born. That's when he stepped in.

"Why don't you let her hold him it's her baby." Tom said to the nurse holding the baby.

"It's procedure." The nurse spat at Tom as she hated her authority being undermined and by a trainee nurse.

"No it's not procedure as that only applies if the baby is a still born and we both can hear the baby crying so let her hold the baby."

"What do you know." She spat angrily at Tom.

"Same as you that's why I am here if you don't like it report me to the senior member of staff but for this moment I will make sure this lady gets to hold her child." Tom took the baby from the other nurse walked over to the bed where his mum was lying upon seeing this trainee nurse holding something in his arms wrapped up in a towel she immediately said.

"Is my baby ok?"

"Yes he is ok and congratulations here is your baby." Tom said handing his past self to his mum.

"Have you two thought of a name just so we can put it on his ID band." Tom said to his mum and dad. As she said his name it brought a tear to his eye when he heard her say.

"Thomas Leslie Shaw."

Tom got one of the nurses to place the band on the baby's wrist when one of the nurses on the counter doing paperwork said. "That's odd." Just as Tom was passing the counter.

"What's that?" Tom asked

"The angel statues as I thought there weren't any on this building." As Tom looked out the window he did see 6 angel statues perched with their heads in their hands as though they were crying. As he looked away to see the nurse he had just undermined standing there with a doctor he looked briefly back out the window. Only to see there was nothing there where the angels were a few seconds ago.

(To be continued)

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12