The History Trap Ch. 03

Story Info
The final part.
5.1k words
3.5
6.1k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/26/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

Authors Note: This will be the final part to this story that is trying to raise awareness about male rape considering that on Literotica the majority of the stories are about rape so my soul aim for this was to raise awareness that males go through it too. In this final part we see the appearance for some characters out of Sherlock and some homages to the previous doctors like you saw in the previous part.

*****

1996

Tom looked back on how far he had come in 3 years besides getting the nurse dismissed that tried to get him dismissed. While she put him in front of the nursing & Midwifery Council in a hearing they ruled in his favour as he was in the right, while the nurse whom tried to keep the baby away from his mother was dismissed from the profession. Forfeiting her nursing license in the process while the council also declared that they were filing for an alteration to the law regarding mothers to encompass what Tom said during the hearing. What Tom said was what he was taught in 2014 during his studies, he was promoted to take the job of the nurse that got dismissed.

Tom got a flat in Wolverhampton 3 days after he read the letter though it barely made a dent in his money as he managed to rent the flat as the council was looking to get rid of it no one wanted it so they didn't ask much from Tom when he made them an offer. They had accepted them while he then got to work on creating forged documents to say that he had past his nursing qualification which he then did for the price of £1000. While he worked as a nurse for the NHS during the day sometimes on a night, he invested in a small project that Microsoft was working on as he took 20% of the company he used his future knowledge to assist when he wasn't working as a nurse on the Xbox 360. However the Xbox 360 project was still in the testing phase Tom was confident that it would be a big seller.

That wasn't the only thing he managed to invest on he invested in a small companies called Television X, Playboy UK and Babestation. These were all adult based productions within the UK as he took a further 30% from them each so they were bringing in the profit every now and then. His nursing job was allowing him to keep his bank balance topped up a bit while he raked in the money from the companies. He thought it was really easy to make the money in the past if you knew what was still around in the future. He noticed that nearly every time he would visit the companies to check in the 6 angels were always there so he memorised alternative routes out of the places.

When it came to doing nursing though he was as described by one of the doctors "A brilliant nurse." Tom also did high school talks about the profession and nit checks on one occasion he had to go to Moathouse primary school where his younger self was as he very often checked his own hair along with many other people. But it wasn't until 1998 that things got more interesting.

1998

Tom was doing his regular routine of doing the nit checks when his younger self was brought in off the playground with blood pouring from his chin as he had split his chin wide open. Out of the window he caught out of the corner of his eye the angel statues while he was trying to find the right supplies to treat his younger self while they were waiting for the ambulance to come. All the times he saw the angel statues there had been a thunderstorm where Tom could feel tension in the air and the tingling sensation coming back stronger than ever.

Tom didn't have time to put the gloves on yet and as he touched his younger self there was a huge crackling sound until there was a flash of blue light that everyone saw. Due to this light there was an electrical malfunction which was due to Tom making physical contact with his past self which caused a time distortion. This also meant that the sprinkler system went off and the entire school evacuated although no one saw at the end of reception the 6 angel statues standing in the reception area only Tom noticed them while he made sure everyone got out he spotted that the angels were different. They were the same 6 angel statues but they weren't covering their faces instead they had their hands outstretched above their heads, 3 of the angels had their mouths open showing sharp pointed fangs but unnervingly the remaining 3 had a smile on their faces which gave them to Tom an eerie feel.

While everyone gathered outside in the car park no one saw that the angels were feeding of the time energy that was created by the paradox that Tom created while trying to do his duty as a nurse. After 30 minutes his former self was taken off to hospital however Tom did manage to clean most the gravel out of the cut leaving the hospital staff with the task of stitching the wound up so it can heal. The school was allowed back in to school as the sprinklers were turned off and Tom headed back to New Cross to pick up his shift there he chose to walk it as he had some phone calls to make on the short journey to New Cross.

He used his new phone though it wasn't the smartphone he had in 2014 but it did the job to phone the Babestation executives, to place a clause in any of the people they get on staff as he now owned 51% of the company as he brought the stock off other investors. He also called playboy UK to place the same clause in the contracts as he now owned 51% of the company. Tom sold all the stock to Television X making a decent profit on that while he invested in Elite TV knowing that it would change to Studio 66TV in 2014 as he managed to buy 51% of that company too this was both night girls and daytime girls.

He reached the hospital to start his shift just as he walked into the hospital he saw his mum with his younger self and he knew that his younger self was fine then 1999 came.

1999

Tom had placed his notice in at the hospital and worked it as he knew what he had to do which seemed like an easy thing just knock the door stopping the incident from happening and he would disappear while he got rewritten completely. He was waiting patiently on the next street sitting on the wall as he checked the sky to see if it was dark enough before he intervened. That is weird. Tom thought as he didn't remember it being cloudy as he remembered it being a clear night. Tom then heard Clara's voice as she shouted. "He's over here!" then he saw the two doctors with 2 Clara's one he didn't remember meeting and the one he met in 2014 and of course John and Sherlock.

5 minutes ago with the doctors

Both TARDIS landed next to each other and both parties exited the TARDIS with the future Clara wearing a fez which made the 11th doctor laugh. "What happened?" the 12th doctor asked his past self.

"Time distortion stopping us getting Tom out of the past and the rest of his timeline are fixed points except for this year as this is a point that is in flux." The 11th doctor said.

"So we landed near the event then shouldn't be far let's go." The 12th doctor said as well.

They started walking towards the corner of where Tom grew up and the Clara that Tom met in 2014 spotted him first and shouted to her companions. "He's over here!" only to see 3 Clara's, 2 doctors, John and Sherlock heading his way but suddenly the street light went out for a few seconds before it came back on. This brief moment is all the weeping angels needed as the 6 had the new comers blocked in and they couldn't get to Tom as 2 weeping angels were blocking the way to him.

"We're trapped." John said.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious John." The 12th doctor said.

"Tom the angels are here because you are about to change history all the times you have intervened if it is anything like Mark Whitaker you might have intervened at different points leading up to this point in time. You cannot prevent this event from happening it is a fixed point." The 11th doctor said towards Tom trying to sway him in helping to stop the angels.

"You are lying I can prevent this from happening so I don't have to carry the weight around that I am carrying because of this incident." Tom said back towards the 11th doctor due to the darkness no one could see the tears in Tom's eyes.

"It's us or the angels." The 12th doctor shouted after Tom when he disappeared into the darkness.

Tom started to back away from the group heading towards the house where the incident was about to take place. He didn't notice that the 12th doctor had scribbled something on a piece of paper as well as produce a pencil from his jacket. He handed the piece of paper to Clara who was dressed as the future Clara and handed her the piece of paper which had something that the doctor scribbled on it.

"Clara I need you to take this to the TARDIS can you do that for me?" Clara nodded and went to walk towards the TARDIS where the 11th doctor stopped her handing her a piece of card before he said.

"It's a physic debit card might come in handy for you." Clara took the physic card placing both items in her pocket before she took a step towards the TARDIS when the street lights went out leaving the 3 Clara's, 2 doctors, John and Sherlock in the dark when the lights came back on they all noticed that Clara was being touched by an angel just as she disappeared right before their eyes.

"Where did she go?" John asked.

"Come on John use your head she got touched by these creatures so she probably ended up at some point just like Tom when he got touched by the angel in the TV, isn't that right?" Sherlock said as he aimed his question directly towards the version of Clara wearing the fez.

"Yes that is right Sherlock I was sent back 2 months before me and the doctor met our past selves. Weirdly with a strong taste of garlic in my mouth." Clara said removing her fez as there was no need any more to wear it as there was only 2 Clara's. Before Clara discarded the fez the 11th doctor took the fez out of her hands placing it on his head.

"Someday you will leave a fez alone?" Clara said to the 11th doctor.

"Never going to happen." The 11th doctor replied.

"Why are you wearing a fez it's ridiculous." The 12th doctor said to his past self.

"Don't diss the fez. Fez's are cool!" the 11th doctor said back to the 12th doctor.

"Did you manage to get everything done before you came to see us?" The 11th doctor asked.

"Yes I did and the button is over there." Clara said but she didn't point towards the button as they all could see it flashing rhythmically the only ones that couldn't see the flashing were the angels as they were too busy trying to stop the group from moving however they could hear what was being said.

The light flicked on and off and one of the angels was turning around to see if it could spot the flashing the other 5 moved closer towards the group trapping them on the inside. All of a sudden both versions of Clara collapsed as they were being rewritten.

In Clara's timeline

Clara was just about to go travelling while she was looking for a house to stop at, Clara found one house but she couldn't get past the angel statues as they were stopping her from stopping there in order for her not to meet the doctor. So Clara avoided that house finding somewhere else to live this was substantial enough to change her future so that she never met the doctor.

By Clara not stopping at that particular house and looking after Angie & Artie she never phoned the doctor as there was no trouble with the Wi-Fi, so she had no reason to get the phone number from the person in the shop. This also means that the doctor wasn't there to save her from being uploaded to the data cloud so the doctor didn't realise that the Great Intelligence was gathering human minds to make himself stronger.

The effect from this changed as the doctor never went to Trenzalore as Clara weren't there to be a part of the conference call which Clara was a part of. If the doctor did make his way to Trenzalore by another means he would not have Clara to save him when the Great Intelligence steps into his time stream. This means that when the Doctor, Amy and Rory got fired towards the Dalek Asylum they die on the planet as Clara wasn't there. This means that when the Doctor, Amy and Rory got fired towards the Dalek Asylum they die on the planet as Clara wasn't there to save Rory from the Daleks, Amy becomes a Dalek drone that got converted by the Nano Cloud and the doctor dies at the hands of the Daleks that survived the doctor.

With the Doctors, John and Sherlock in 1999

The doctors both pulled their sonic screwdrivers from their pockets aiming it towards the box that was flashing the doctors pressed the button on their sonic screwdrivers nothing happened. "The angels are draining the power." The 12th doctor said.

"They are getting ready to finish us off for good once Tom knocks the door preventing it from happening, the angels will be more powerful." The 11th doctor said both doctors as it stood they were in the eye of the storm so to speak. Sherlock could see the box and pulled John's gun out of his pocket which he carried round with him everywhere they went in case Moriarty decided to make his presence known again. Aiming it towards the box as he pulled the trigger nothing happened but this time it was to do with them disappearing from the time heading back to 221B Baker Street in 2014 as the version of Tom that sought there help never existed leaving the two doctors there before they were rewrote.

With Tom

As Tom got near to the house that he grew up in he had the doctor's words ringing in his ears as he approached the beginning to the ramp he could already hear his dog barking trying to get out of the front room he took a deep breath preparing himself for what could only be described as the toughest decision of his life. Should he prevent the single most painful, life changing memory meaning that he turns out differently or should he not? Tom debated on what to do before coming to the conclusion on what he should do as he said to himself.

"The rape has made me into someone far better than him I was lost for many years within myself but I now have clarity and this has allowed me to take the path less travelled by as I am doing something I love doing at college and I have made some fantastic friends." Tom turned to head back to the doctors as he was walking away from his house he muttered three words.

"I'm sorry Tom." He walked back to the group of people who were encircled by the angels. As he got closer he could see that only the doctors remained but it was 2 against 6 Tom noticed that the angels were to spread out for the doctors to keep in eye sight.

The doctors stood back-to-back with the 12th doctor looking towards where the TARDIS's were and the 11th doctor looking down the street where he could see Tom. Running back up as he didn't change the course of history.

"We are trapped doctor with no way out." The 12th doctor said to the 11th.

"There's always a way out..."

"... This trap has got a great big mistake in it a great big whopping mistake, if you are smart if you value your continual existence, if you have any plans on seeing tomorrow there is one thing you never put in a trap." The 11th doctor said

"What do you need me to do?" To shouted towards the doctors.

"Press the button on the wall by the fence." The 12th doctor shouted back, Tom found the button but he also noticed that the lights were flickering as he turned to look one of the weeping angels had broken away from the group changing direction and heading towards Tom but before the angel was upon him he pressed the button.

A powerful lantern lamp illuminated the angels from the overgrown hedge but that wasn't the only thing that came on 6 state of the art mini camcorders came on each of them positioned in such a way that the angels were looking towards the camera's so they couldn't move.

"Me." The 11th doctor said finishing his speech the same speech he had with angel Bob in the Applans temple just before he shot out the gravity globe giving them a boost to get up to the Byzanthiam, Back when Amy was travelling with the 11th doctor.

With that the two Clara's, John and Sherlock came back as the angels disappeared from Clara's timeline as they weren't powerful enough due to the fact that Tom didn't cause a paradox so time didn't alter at all. While the doctors did there thing to make sure that the angels didn't move by syncing the camera's together which would send them into eternity the doctors enlisted John and Sherlock leaving the Clara's to comfort Tom which everyone could see he was physically crying and he looked like he couldn't physically manage what he had just did.

The Clara's went over to comfort Tom as they sat either side of Tom as they comforted him he soon stopped crying as the Clara he met in 2014 asked. "How are you feeling?"

"I am ok given the circumstances how about you now you can see Danny again?"

"This isn't about me Tom it is about you."

"Clara it's time we are off we helped save the day meet someone in his darkest hour who created his own path now we must be off before any ramifications happen." The 11th doctor said leaving the 12th doctor alone with Tom, John, Sherlock and Clara. Then the 12th doctor spoke up.

"Clara are you ok here with Tom while I take John and Sherlock back to 2014." When he saw Clara nod the doctor disappeared back to the TARDIS with John and Sherlock leaving Tom and Sherlock sitting on the wall on the corner by the house just as they could hear his younger self screaming as the incident began.

Both Tom and Clara looked towards the screaming with started Tom crying again but it got Clara crying too partly because she could hear the worst sound imaginable a 6 year old screaming. Although the other part of her was crying because her new friend was physically shook by it as it wasn't bad enough that he probably relives it all everyday but that he had to relive it more vividly now. Clara took Tom's hand in hers as a form of letting him know that even in this dark time for him he was not alone as he had Clara, the doctor (both 11th & 12th), John and Sherlock by his side plus any friend he had in 2014 by his side. They both heard the TARDIS engines as the doctor reappeared in the doorway. Tom and Clara went back into the TARDIS as it dematerialised.

Epilogue

John and Sherlock didn't have to get Scotland yard involved in the case as the man they were after had barged his way into 221B Baker Street unfortunately for him he was holding Mrs Hudson at gunpoint. As soon as Sherlock and John turned up Sherlock pulled John's gun from his pocket which he placed there when they came back as a result of the time stream being once again in sync. The man they were after Tom's absent, not remotely a man, father was pointing his gun at Sherlock just as Sherlock was pointing his gun at him giving Mrs Hudson enough time to get out of the way as John got her away from him.

"You wouldn't really shoot me as I would not be charged if you killed me Sherlock Holmes the psychopathic blog detective. That's right I read your friends blog and I followed Tom here it would be a shame if anything happened to his little friend." He said.

"I'm a high functioning Sociopath do your research and nothing will happen to either Tom or Clara." With that said Sherlock shot Tom's father in the knees making sure he dropped the gun before he called Lestrade to take him away. Once Lestrade got to 221B Baker Street he took Tom's father to the hospital to get the bullets removed before taking him to Scotland Yard where he remained until the trial. They added assaulting Mrs Hudson to the list of offences he committed and the trial got brought forward a lot quicker as not only Wolverhampton police, West Bromwich police were after him but so was Scotland yard.

The doctor had dropped Clara and Tom off exactly where they started only 30 seconds after they left in the TARDIS as Tom exited the TARDIS he felt the tingling in his hand again but it was spreading throughout his body as the past 6 years disappeared from his physical appearance returning him back to his former self. Clara hung back a bit to speak to the doctor before she left the TARDIS too and it dematerialised leaving them in 2014 exactly where they started off.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers
12