The History Trap Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh hang on Tom I still have this." Clara said to Tom handing him his phone back as still had his backpack filled with a few added things in there such as the contracts to the companies he set up back in the 90's. Tom and Clara went to get a coffee out of a nearby coffee shop as Clara went to pay but Tom was too much of a gentleman and paid for the coffees when they got the drinks. After they talked for a bit. Danny came over to talk to Clara and finally meeting the person Clara wanted to be her partner Tom made his exit leaving the two alone so they could work things out.

"Whenever you need me I am just a message away and I am sure that if he could Danny and the doctor could help too."

"Yeah you can definitely count on me, we have just met but I can tell a good man when I see one." Danny said as he sat down. Tom left them to their date and all three of them remained friends until the very end the three stayed in touch throughout the years and no matter how far on they were in their own lives Tom, Clara and Danny met up every year to catch up.

With Tom

When he left Clara and Danny to their date he went to check his account only to find that instead of showing up as £90.00 balance it showed £35000.00 as he still had active shares in the companies he invested in during the 90's. The doctor must've used the scanner to merge his Barclay's account in the 90's to the one he had in 2014 meaning that all the money he obtained in the 90's followed through to 2014. Tom went to pop into the studio as a returning partner only to be told go back tonight.

Tonight

Tom returned to the studio which he knew from the sets that it was the Babestation set. He knocked on the door for the stars before asking them. "Are you decent?" he heard someone say yes as he walked in Tom noticed some of the girls were wearing bras but some were just walking round without them on which made Tom feel uneasy. He stammered out.

"Hi ladies I am one of the investors for Babestation and I would like to see some of the stuff you mention while on set could one of you give me the tour if you are not busy and I thought I would be able to get all the ins and outs with none of the bureaucracy." This brought a little bit of giggling from the people on the channels.

"I will do it as I am not on before 10 so I can show you most of the set." Tom heard Madison Rose say it, she thought he was cute for an investor given that the previous one was a middle aged man who was just trying to use them for sex. Given that Tom was the primary investor owning 51% of Babestation since 1998.

After Madison gave Tom the tour she was wearing a full on bikini she started brushing up against Tom intentionally as she was trying to seduce him and it was not needed as he liked her for years but then he also liked Sophie more. Madison pushed Tom into the storeroom even before he could react she had his trousers down as she was taking him in her mouth making him hard by sucking his cock when she suddenly leaped up to straggle him. Tom was pumping his cock in and out just before they both got off Sophie walked in.

In comparison Madison was smaller as she was only 5 foot 1 where Sophie was 5 foot 8. They both had big tits though Madison had breast implants to make them look bigger whereas Sophie was completely natural big breasted. Sophie didn't have many tattoos unlike Madison who had a complete sleeve and Sophie was a Brunette whereas Madison was a redhead both of the ladies were slim with curves in all the right places.

Madison stormed out as she was caught in trying to sway the investor to extending her contract so she would still have a job. Sophie didn't care about her job at Babestation so much as Madison as she said. "Glad that Madison has gone now so it's just you and me as I wanted to do this since you first entered the room." Sophie sank to her knees engulfing Tom's 7 inch cock in her mouth making him nearly blow his load right there and them. She then maneuvered herself to take his erect cock in her clean shaven pussy which she did as he managed to bring her to an orgasm as he pulled out. He blew his load over Sophie's back as she said.

"This could be the perfect start to something wonderful."

With the 11th doctor and Clara

"Where are we going now?" Clara asked while she watched the doctor dance around the console flicking switches.

"8th September 2014" the doctor said as the TARDIS landed as he was keeping it hidden what he was going to do.

As they walked out of the TARDIS Clara noticed that they were at City of Wolverhampton College Paget road campus as they walked into the reception area they both spotted Tom and so did he. "What are you two doing here?" Tom asked.

"Checking in as we wanted to see how you were getting on."

They chatted for 5 minutes before Tom said he had to get back to session which the doctor and Clara acknowledged as they left Tom turned back around to head up the stairs but then he heard someone on his course shout his name. As to turned to see the person he noticed the fez in her hands as Tom broke the silence. "Hi there cool Fez."

"Thanks though I don't think so and someone in a bowtie just gave it me to give to you along with this note." The person handed the fez and the note over. Tom placed the fez on his head as he read the note which only said.

"Check John Watson's blog."

Tom waited until he was outside the room where his lectures took place he pulled out his smartphone opening up the webpage with John Watson's blog only to see one new case study update just titled. "The Taboo Interpreter"

"Sherlock and I had a client come to us a few months ago with a troubling story. He proceeded to tell us about what his father did to him and that he was receiving letters from him threatening everyone. We began to search for this man starting off with the address on one of the letters but that was a dead end. We then went back to Baker Street only to find that the man was looking for us after a lengthy talk between the man and Sherlock. Sherlock shot him in the knees freeing his hostage Mrs Hudson to get away, we got Scotland Yard involved and now the man is behind bars. After a short stay in hospital Mrs Hudson was released with no physical scars. Both Sherlock and I would like to wish our client the best of luck while the trial is underway."

Tom had a message pop up as he hit the home button on his phone only to see Sophie Parker as the caller ID. As he opened the message he saw the words. "Tom I think we should become partners as we are made for each other xxx." At that moment he finally had what he wanted all his life a partner.

The End

12