Doctoral Discipline Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We reached my new room and the Professor lead me to my desk, which I noticed was about the size of a child's desk with a small chair. "I can't sit on that chair and study Professor." I said. "Oh yes you can and you will young lady not only that but your panties will be at your ankles so that you will sit on your bare bottom".

"Now SIT!" He ordered.

Quickly I lowered my panties to my ankles and sat in the low child's chair with the desk in front of me. My knees were almost touching my chest with my bare bottom on the hard chair. My backside was still sore from the spanking and I began to squirm slightly. "No squirming young lady," He said as he took the leash and hooked it into a lock on the wall in front of my desk. "If you need anything Young Lady use this intercom, but it had better be a necessity. Let's see, it is 6:30 now, I will see you for supper at 7:30 at which time we will go over your homework."

"Is that clear Missy?"

"Yes Sir," I answered.

"Okay I will be back at 7:30."

At exactly 7:30 PM the door opened and in walked the Professor dressed in jeans and a blue collared short sleeve shirt. "Okay Missy time to get you ready for night-night, then you will eat. Bedtime is 8:00 Monday through Thursday and 9:00 on the weekends. Since today is Friday you will be in bed at 9:00. This privilege can be taken away at any time. Okay Missy strip the schoolgirl outfit off including your bra and panties. You will be wearing Dr. Denton footed jammies with the drop seat in the back."

My mind was now whirling as I began to remove each piece of clothing until I was naked. He has got to be kidding I thought to myself, but I complied quickly not wanting another spanking so soon to the previous one this afternoon. The outfit was pink with cute bunnies covering my heart. My feet were contained in footies, and the drop seat was hanging down exposing my bare cheeks. "Leave it down," I heard him say "it is easier than hooking and unhooking it."

"Get on your knees and hands subbie; you will crawl everywhere you go while in my house," He ordered. Once I was on my hands and knees he took the leash and directed me to follow one step behind and to the left. Getting down the stairs head first was not an easy task, but eventually I made it to the kitchen. I could see a pad on the floor next to his chair. The Professor patted my head as if I were a puppy saying "Good girl," I knelt as directed on my pad with my bare backside resting on my heels. On the table in front of him was a large steak, along with a baked potato loaded with sour cream. There was a bowl of milk next to my pad but no plate. He also had a glass of red wine next to him.

"The way this works Madison is you are being trained to be an obedient little girl. If you misbehave you will be spanked and regressed. If you obey you will be rewarded. It's a simple matter of reward and discipline to help you with your studies. Many young ladies have been through this training and all were successful."

"Is that clear Madison?" He asked.

"Yes Sir" I responded quickly.

"Good Missy, now here is your reward." The Professor cut a small piece of steak and held it in his hand in front of my face. I was starved but I knew better than to lunge after it. I waited as he placed it on my tongue and said "you may chew." I was so hungry, I could have eaten the steak in one bite, but I controlled myself and ate it slowly, savoring every bite. When I finished I sat obediently and once again I was given another piece of steak to eat. "Okay Missy you may drink some milk."

I was just as thirsty as I was hungry, so I leaned over, my bare bottom in the air, and began to lap up the milk like a puppy. When I was finished Professor Matthews again patted my head and said "good girl." I was beginning to feel satisfied each time he did that. I liked the feeling that the Professor was pleased with me. He continued to cut tiny pieces of meat to feed me and allowed me to drink until the meal was complete.

"Okay Missy clean up the kitchen and report to me in the living room, it is almost time for bed," He said as he unclipped the leash from my collar.

After cleaning up the kitchen I crawled on my hands and knees into the living room where the Professor was sitting in his armchair reading a book. I moved to his feet and knelt in front of him, awaiting further instruction.

After a few minutes he placed his book on the table, and we spent a few minutes discussing what I had accomplished during my homework time. He clipped the leash back onto my collar and led me upstairs. He took me into the bathroom and told me to go potty, but he never left the room. I had never had to pee with someone watching me before, and it took several minutes for me to relax enough to pee in front of him. When I was finished he wiped me and told me to wash my face and brush my teeth, which I did all with him still watching. When I had finished he took the leash and as soon as he grasped it I dropped back down onto my hands and knees. He led me into my bedroom and told me to get into bed.

"Tomorrow is Saturday Little One, which means we will have a whole day of training. Make sure you rest tonight, you are going to need it." With that he pulled the blankets up over me and tucked them in. He gently stroked my face, smiled at me, and before I realized what was happening he placed a pacifier in my mouth. It had a strap on it which he buckled behind my head so I couldn't spit it out. "There, now that's better isn't it," he said with a smirk on his face. "Good night my Little One," he said as he turned out the lights and left the room.

I don't know how long I laid there before actually falling asleep. I was exhausted from the day but couldn't believe that I was wearing child- like jammies and a pacifier. The pacifier felt like an intrusion in my mouth, I wanted to spit it out but that stupid strap wouldn't allow it. He had even locked the strap so I couldn't do anything about it at all. Eventually I accepted the fact that I was just going to have to sleep like this, and closed my eyes. The last thought I had before falling asleep was 'what is tomorrow going to be like.'

12