Doctoral Discipline Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers

It was now my turn, so he stepped in front of me and stretched my mouth wide with his two thumbs. It felt uncomfortable and I was beginning to feel mortified to be checked in this manner. He felt my tongue and stretched it out of my mouth and slowly stuck one finger inside. I almost gaged but was able to breathe slowly. He took two fingers and stuck them down my throat and I did gag feeling the pressure and lack of air. Three fingers were even worse and tears formed in my eyes as I gagged and began to drool on his fingers. He took his fingers out of my mouth and was not pleased with me.

"Naughty cocksucker you need much practice you will be sucking on a large penis shaped dido every day until you can control your gag reflex. Annabelle my good cocksucker will teach you."

"Yes Master Yes," I answered embarrassed, that I could not suck like Annabelle.

He started to check the rest of our body by moving his hands round the back of our necks causing us to bow our heads. Master checked our necks then behind and inside our ears. I felt like a 6 year old being checked by her Daddy after a bath. I felt turned on despite myself and I could see that Annabelle felt the same way. Our legs trembled and I could feel a slight dampness between my legs. It was so humbling and humiliating to be touched in this manner.

"Remove your towels subbies and fold them neatly on the table," he ordered.

Annabelle removed her towel immediately and folded it placing it on the nearest table. She stood naked with her legs spread, mouth open and her hands behind her head, which remained bowed, ready for inspection.

I rebelled, I am not sure why, and shouted "NO." ignoring the stare from Master. I stood defiant with my towel still covering my naked body. He took a step back with a slightly amused look on his face looking closely at my disobedience. He then acted and in one motion whipped the towel off of my body exposing me. The next thing I knew I was bent over his knee. His foot was resting on the spanking chair and I was jackknifed in an ignorable position head down and fanny perched high over his knee.

I could feel his large palm flattening my bum over and over. He must have landed 5 swats before the sting reached my brain, because all of a sudden I felt a sting like 100 bees had landed on my full rounded bottom cheeks. My legs were kicking and I was slobbering like a child not a 28 year old. He continued to spank me until I gave up and stopped my kicking.

He stood me up and said: "if you ever say 'no' to me again I will take you out to the wood shed and I will cane your naughty bum until you can't sit for a week.

"Sir yes Sir," I said through my tears and runny nose. He wiped my nose with a tissue and had me blow it like a 6 year old.

"Annabelle give me that clothespin on the table," he ordered. She did so quickly and watched as he snapped the clothespin opened and had me stick out my tongue. He attached it to my tongue and said: "this is what happens to naughty little girls that say 'no.' is that clear?"

"Yes sir Yes," I struggled to say with the clothespin clamped to my tongue. It did not hurt, but caused me to drool and I could not speak clearly. I immediately got into position similar to Annabelle that is my legs spread and my hands clasped behind my head.

He resumed the inspection running his hands down our backs causing a tiny shudder. Next he examined our breasts mine are larger than Annabelle's. He lifted them as if to weigh them and pulled on the two nipples which hardened instantly. He continued his inspection, as he touched our belly down to our belly button. My belly bottom was an 'innie' so he pushed it embarrassing me even more. Annabelle had an 'outie', which I never noticed and he pulled on it causing her face to glow bright red.

"Follow me girls and lay on your backs in diaper position," he ordered. We followed and lay side by side on our backs with our knees touching our chests exposing everything below our belly. I still had the clothespin attached to my tongue. He placed Annabelle's right thumb into her mouth and ordered her to suck loudly as he further inspected us. Such humiliation and shame was felt by both of us yet we were both wet between our legs and slits.

He began to probe our wet inner lips spreading them wide so he could see the pink fleshy inside. Our clit was next as he opened the hood to see the hard clitty head. I almost orgasmed, as he rubbed it slowly making it harder and harder. He then moved to urethra, he pressed it firmly until I was gasping. His finger entered my pee hole causing a small squirt to come out, which he wiped on my stretched tongue. Next, he spread our bum cheeks wide remarking that I need to be gapped and stretched and that Annabelle had a nice anal gap.

Chapter 12:

"Okay my naughty children time for your spanking and strapping before we go to the department store for some children's items," he said.

"Sir yes Sir."

We both got up off our backs from the humbling and degrading position. He pointed to Annabelle and said: "position yourself on the time out platform in the corner face the wall and bend over touching your toes and spread your cheeks nice and wide while I spank your sister."

"Sir yes Sir," she answered respectfully and headed to the shame corner near the far wall. There was a small wooden platform located in the corner. It was about a foot off of the ground painted a bright yellow with words 'Corner time for Naughty Little Girls' printed on it in large black letters.

Annabelle stepped onto the platform and immediately jackknifed in half touching her toes then spread her backside cheeks as wide as she could, with both hands while maintaining her balance. I could see her stretched rectum facing me. Besides being a swimmer, Annabelle also was a diver which is why she was so flexible and could maintain her bent over shameful, humbling, embarrassing position. Her cheeks were white and I could see her backside muscles and thighs rippling, as she held her position.

The next thing I felt was my clothespin being removed "You will be sobbing Missy and I want to hear you as I spank you, he said. Instead he opened the clothespin and attached it to my clit. I yelped as he attached it, which earned me a quick swat.

"Missy come over my knee," He commanded.

"No pleassssssse my bottom is so sore," I began to plead.

"Young Lady when you misbehave you get spanked, you know the rules."

I slowly slumped over his lap, legs straight behind me, toes pointed to the ground, as he had previously taught me. My arms were touching the ground and my bum was raised high in the air. I was naked so there was no need to raise my skirt or lower my panties. It was like a fire cracker as his large right palm landed on my cheeks.

'Owwww' I heard myself cry out as the second and third spanks landed with a loud smack. I felt myself start to cry for the umpteenth time that day. The more I cried the more he spanked. My round bottom cheeks were on fire. He reached for the large wooden hairbrush and tapped my upper thighs and I felt a sting like no other. He proceeded to wallop my thighs from just under my cheek crease to my knees down one side and up the other making each thigh a fire engine red. I was to find out the purpose of the thigh spanking later.

"Will you say 'no' ever again Missy? He asked?

"Sir never Sir." I cried. I meant it as my backside felt like it was on fire.

He continued the hairbrush spanking on my rump landing blow after blow on my firm rounded cheeks. I knew I might not sit for a long time comfortably, and I was determined to obey him. "Okay young lady switch places with your sister only you may stand with your nose in the corner. I am going to strap her."

"Over here Young Lady you are going to get the strapping of your life and bring the strap with you," he ordered and watched as she stepped off of the corner platform letting me step up with my nose flat against the wall.

She walked over to the table and handed the spanking strap to the Professor. The strap was about 20 inches long and two inches wide. It produced a devastating sting, but was not meant to bruise the buttocks just inflict a sting pain and a stripe mark.

"Stand on the tee-bar and bend over grasp the handle." I heard him say.

'Sir yes Sir," Annabelle said with tears in her eyes she had been in this position before. The platform was about 3 inches off the ground and just big enough for two feet with a silver tee-bar in the center. It required the young lady, who was to be strapped, to bend at the waist and to hold on to the tee-bar.

Her legs were straight and her white derriere was trembling with her bum hole winking in and out from nervousness. Her cheek muscles were twitching along with her thighs and she was sobbing already from anticipation.

"Young Lady do you remember how you are to dress when meeting me?" I heard him question?

"Sir yes sir in a schoolgirl uniform with Mary Jane buckled shoes short schoolgirl skirt, white blouse, high socks, and little girl panties," she sobbed tears flowing freely already.

He lifted the strap and landed a sting blow right on her cheeks at her thigh crease causing her to cry out.

"How did you show up Missy?" He asked?

"Sir in much too tight jeans Sir," she confessed.

"Correct," he said and landed stinging leather stripping to her backside cheeks.

"I expect obedience Young Lady," again a wicked stripping landed on her marked bottom. There were now three angry stripes on her fanny cheeks. I could hear her crying like a child from my place in the corner.

Our Master then began to strap her in earnest landing stinging stripe after stripe on her cheeks from the top to her thighs and below to her upper knee. Her entire backside was a maze of red stripes all perfectly placed to cause the most stinging. Annabelle was now beside herself from the sting. He finally stopped after about 12 stripes, with three quick stripes in a row.

"Stand up Missy," he said. Annabelle stood and started doing her spanking dance from one foot to the next but not touching her red stripped backside. She looked like a child with her tear stained face hopping up and down. She was promising to be good.

"Okay children it is time to get both of you ready to go shopping," he announced. We were still naked with very red thighs and backsides. What else could he do to us? I was learning to behave and promised myself I would study very hard.

"Lie on the bed next to each other and tilt your heads over the side and be in diaper position," He ordered as he reached for two diapers and plastic panties from the top of the dresser.

We lay on our backs, and placed our knees up to our chest spreading out legs shoulder length wide as we lay across the double bed. Our heads tilted over the edge. He reached over and placed Annabelle's anal plug in my mouth and said: "suck on it and make it nice and wet it is the only lube she will have." He did the same to Annabelle. She had a much smaller plug and was able to take it easily in her mouth.

I began to gag from the circumference of the plug, but managed to control my breathing and got myself under control. After some 5 minutes he took each plug and inserted each one into out bottom holes forcing each of us to squirm and move around only to be stopped by some swift spanks to our thighs. My sphincter muscle grasped the head of the plug and sucked it solid against my rear end.

"Up with your bottom little girl, this will teach you to act your age," He ordered. I lifted my bottom and in one motion the diaper was placed under me. He folded it in between my legs and attached the safety pins.

"No Master please I will be so good. Not diaper punishment. Pleassssse pleaseeeee,"

Again I started to sob: "Shhhhhh little one or Daddy will spank you again." Next I watched as he pulled a pair of pink ruffled plastic panties up my legs to cover my diaper.

He did the same with Annabelle who did not protest as much as me. He placed a white ruffled plastic panty on her. The plastic panties must have been brand new because they began to crinkle, whenever we moved. This was going to be so embarrassing to walk around the store. Everyone will know.

He moved to the other side of the bed and lowered his zipper. "Lick my cock both of you," he ordered. His cock head and shaft rose quickly from his pants and both Annabelle and myself began to slurp and suck on his head and shaft. He grasped each of our bare breasts and pulled on the nipples, as he stood over each of us. Dipping his hard thick cock into our upside mouths as if he were fucking our pussy hole.

He went back and forth making us gag as the prick went down our throats without any resistance. He stopped after some 5 minutes and told us both to get up. He zippered up and told us to get dressed our clothes were on the hanger.

We both got dressed in our now familiar schoolgirl outfits. Each time we moved we could hear our plastic panties crinkle. The short skirt just covered our panties so we had to be careful when we moved. I could feel the bulky diaper between my legs and wondered if it would show. I was mortified to be as I was 28 year old wearing diapers. Next we braided each other's hair and put a pink ribbon in mine and yellow ribbon in hers.

"Okay children lets go I will explain the rules on the way," he said and we both waddled towards the garage." Crinkle, crinkle crinkle.

tom6432
tom6432
503 Followers
12