Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
Unexpected encounter, perhaps the start of something?
1.7k words
4
119.7k
17

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers

This is my first submission so let's see how it goes.

*

I'm a grad student at a small university. I should have graduated by now, but I dragged my feet and worked part time jobs. The good thing about being a university student isn't paying the tuition, but the health care that comes with it. I take advantage of the student health clinic and pay the cheap co-pay whenever I can. Anyway, to help flesh everything out, I'm a short guy, 5'4" and 130 lbs, more on the slender side.

This might be a bit disgusting, but one morning, sitting on the toilet, wiping my butt, I noticed a red spot on the toilet paper. Since I'm in my 30's, paranoid thoughts of colon cancer ran through my mind and as soon as I could, I made an appointment at the health clinic for the same day.

Now the health clinic is a fairly modern and large building, two stories tall with different departments. After waiting in line, I was lead to a small office way down the hall where a chubby motherly nurse took my vitals and entered my symptoms into the computer.

"Okay, you'll be seeing Norah."

"Uh, what happened to Dr. Parker? Isn't he my primary provider?"

"Dr. Parker retired. Norah's one of our PA who's taking over his client list until we get a replacement. She'll be with you in a moment." And with that, the chubby nurse left me alone in the cubicle-sized room. I glanced around, wondering if I had enough time to peek in the drawers and cabinets. Right when I made up my mind to open a drawer, a slender woman a couple of inches taller than me, wearing a summer dress beneath a white doctor's coat, entered the room.

"Hey, I'm Norah. I'll be checking you out today." She wasn't that bad looking, blonde hair, slender figure, great legs, but her coat covered her front side. Still she was pretty enough to make me wonder if I had a shot with her or if I should even ask her out. But from her voice, she sounded more like a friend you'd hang out with than someone you'd date. Oddly enough, she didn't have that authoritative doctor-voice at all. Brief images dating her ran through my mind, but they were quickly snuffed out by the clinical feel of the room and by the gold band around her finger. I sighed internally.

She sat by the computer, reviewing the symptoms. "So there's some rectal bleeding?"

"I didn't know if it was a sign of something serious or not. So since I have health care, I figured I'd..."

"Right, it could be something harmless, but it's better to get it checked early in case it is a colon polyp, which could be a sign of colon cancer. Okay, let's get up on the examination table, lie on your side, pull your shorts and underwear down and pull your knees up to your chest."

I did as she instructed, while I heard her open some drawers and pull some things out. She handed me a sheet to cover myself and then she looked at me.

"You know what? Before we start, let me get someone in here just in case."

"Oh, I think I know what you mean, something liability issues?" I thought if our roles were reversed, a female patient and a male doctor, how a complaint of sexual assault or misconduct could be made.

"Something like that." With that, she left the room and came back with a much younger woman. "This is Jessica, one of our student interns." I glanced at Jessica, who gave me a quick customer-service-smile. She definitively looked like a typical perky undergrad girl in her early 20's, brunette hair in a pony tail, an even more perky chest poking through her t-shirt and a tight ass hugged by her capri style sweat pants that said "pink" on the butt.

Norah put on the latex gloves and put some gel on her finger. "Now just relax. You're going to feel something cold pressing through. It's just lubrication."

I felt a slippery icy finger slowly pushing through my hole. "Here we go, just relax, that's it."

"Oh, that's cold!" I could feel my cock tingle, so I kept thinking of that chubby nurse and the clinical feel of the room to keep my little pal in check.

"Okay, it seems you just got a small hemorrhoid, but let me keep checking to be sure."

She pushed a little further until I breathlessly whispered "oooOOHHhhh!"

Now that wasn't an exclamation of astonishment or surprise. It wasn't even an exclamation of pain. It was an exclamation of pleasure. An involuntary response that slipped out that I hope they didn't hear. I didn't look at them, so I guess they didn't hear it. Yet, I could feel my cock stir, so I gritted my teeth and thought about paying bills.

"Well, I'm not seeing any evidence of polyps so far, but let's get you in another position just to be safe. Here, turn over on your back. Jessica, get his shorts and underwear off, so we can really see if anything's going on."

Jessica slipped off my shorts and underwear as Norah pulled away the sheet, leaving me exposed in only my t-shirt and socks. I really felt exposed since my cock was now out in the open. I felt it stir more so I locked my hands together on my chest, stared at the ceiling as I heard a rummaging going on. I focused on how much my credit card bill would be.

"Okay, here we go." Norah spread my legs and guided them onto the metal stirrups. I felt the cold lubed finger rubbing on my hole until it made its way in. "Jessica, I'm going to need you stand on the other side." Jessica walked around the table, standing right behind my head.

"Alright, you're clenching" Norah said authoritatively, "you need to relax. Here, raise your hands above your head and take a deep breath."

I did as I was instructed, taking a deep relaxing breath, with my arms above my head when I felt it.

A canvas noose clenching my wrists together and pulling my arms back. I flailed my head around and saw Jessica pulling the canvas strap, until I couldn't move my arms. "What the mmmph?" She held down rolled up towel over my mouth as Norah stood up and looked at me.

"We don't get too many closet freaks here, but I could tell you're one." I shook my head and looked at her with pleading eyes. She's gently grabbed my balls, making me writhe on the table. "Oh yeah, we definitely got you by the balls, don't we?" Jessica giggled and looked down at me.

"You got that hemorrhoid from playing with your hole. Will they never learn, Jess? If they're going to fuck themselves, they need to do it right!" Norah slipped her finger all the way in and gently fingered fucked my hole as I moaned into the towel.

"Even with that hemorrhoid, you can get fucked, but only gently till it heals. Oh yeah, you do like that, don't you?" I closed my eyes and shook my head, but my cock wanted more of it. It was tingling and stirring to attention.

Jessica pulled up my t-shirt with one hand, as her other hand on holding down the towel that covered my mouth. "Jeez, look how hard his nipples are!"

"Oh this one's a real freak alright!" Norah ran her fingertip up and down my shaft. I moaned louder since my cock was now fully erect. "Doesn't take much to get him horny, does it?"

"MMmm, doesn't take much for me either!" Jessica had one hand down her sweat pants, while keeping the other over the towel, muffling my mouth.

Norah pulled her finger out of my hole, grabbed my cock and teased it with her tongue. Like a snake, flicking her tongue on the head, but never taking it in her mouth. Her gloved hand coated with lube clenched around my cock, jacking me off. It didn't take me long to cum. I couldn't think about credit card bills or chubby nurses. My body betrayed me and I wanted more. I fought against the restraints, writhing on the table. I saw a flash; Jessica took my picture with her phone! My cock erupted like a volcano, cum dripping down my shaft like a vanilla ice cream cone on a hot summer day. Jessica took the towel and wiped my cock clean as Norah stepped back and took off her gloves.

She turned her back and scribbled on a pad of paper as Jessica released my hands. I laid there spent and dazed. What the fuck just happened? Norah turned around and I sat up, she handed me a piece of paper.

"Go ahead and get dressed, slut. Here, get this filled at our pharmacy then you can check out."

Still dazed, I absentmindedly took the paper from her. I stood up and put my underwear and shorts on, as Norah and Jessica watched me.

Norah opened the door and I floated down the hall to the pharmacy. Everything seemed hazy. I was really lightheaded when I entered the pharmacy. A bearded man behind the countered approached me.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"I got this one, Mike" A middle-aged woman in glasses came to the counter and took the prescription from my hand and disappeared. A moment later, she handed me a paper bag. "The instructions are pretty much straightforward. If you have any questions, call the number that's included. You can pay at the checkout counter."

I left for the checkout counter, opening the bag as I walked. What it contained made me stop in my tracks. Did I see what I thought I saw? It was a slender butt plug and a tube of some gel. I read the instructions: "Coat with medicated lube and insert once a day for 6 hours for 5 days." I felt the warmth of embarrassment rush to my face and I quickly shoved everything back in the bag.

At the checkout counter, I paid my co-pay and the prescription. The chubby woman behind the counter typed away at the keyboard. "It says Norah wants to see you in 3 days for a follow up. What time do you want to set up the appointment?"

Will there be a Part 2? It depends if anyone liked Part 1.

slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers