Doctor's Appointment

Story Info
Wife goes to doctor.
1.2k words
3.71
58.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doctor...I need an annual exam.

I will NEED to make an appt with a specialized doctor like you and not back out. Please get back to me as soon as possible. I will dread this appt like I always do but also excited to have a doctor exam me thoroughly. I hate to admit it but I have not had my annual exam in a long time although I know I should have. Please don't scold me too badly. I know it's a risk but I dread being completely nude in front of a stranger, even though he's a doctor. Sometimes there are no more paper gowns so I'm exposed. I worry the door will open and someone will see me naked. Having my breasts examined is also a bit embarrassing because I've had a breast augmentation and the doctor always takes a long time to palpate them. Finally after having my abdomen felt...I feel a little sore for a few days. The doctors I've had in the past are not gentle. He puts my knees up to position me, himself. Then no matter how far I scoot down, he always asks me to slide down more on the table. Sometimes he'll say... "until I feel his hand".

So there I am knees up, slid down and he has the nerve to ask me to spread my knees wide, then again he says wider. He can see I'm so embarrassed. I am a lady after all.

He shines a bright light directly onto my privates so he can see me better...then he "gloves up"...oh no...I dread this...

He says "we forgot to get a urine sample, so I will Catherize you real quick and get a sample." He lubes up a Foley catheter and inserts it in my urethra and tells me not to move. He collects my urine in a cup, puts the lid on and he places the cup on the side table.

He then touches me without warning right on my labia opening it and roughly pinches it open. It stings a bit when he does this and I flinch. He ignores me. He does treat my clit gently though...asking me about my clitoral hood piercing. I look down and see him genuinely interested and a look of disgust.

He then reaches for the metal speculum and inserts it fully inside me, a size too big I feel...and my face turns red with embarrassment. He uses a long swab to take a sample from inside my vagina. He takes his time ...while I just lay there humiliated. He finally takes the speculum out. My puss can rest a moment.

Then he says "time for pelvic exam". I ask him to be gentle. He does gently sliding his two fingers in but then seizes to remember to be gentle. He mashes down on my belly with one hand to meet his other hand inside me...I cry out with a painful moan.

He says "bear with me..this is necessary because it's been so long since your last exam." I wiggle around trying to put my knees together to get him to stop, but he scolds me.

He finally finishes palpating my inner pelvis and tells me I'll need some stretching later and we will talk about it.

Then, he announces..."time for rectal exam". He asks me to sit up and roll over. I must get on all 4's for this part. I'm expecting a digital exam and my hole puckers tighter thinking about it. In fact. He does not use his fingers, he has an instrument for it. He tells me to put my breasts and chest down to the table and leave my bottom up. Oh no...will this hurt doctor?? He says it will be uncomfortable but not painful because he will use Lidocaine lube. I nod ok.

Soon I feel his lidocaine lubed fingers in my ass and I'm getting numb. He abrasively pumps my hole in and out several times. Then while I'm sprawled with my ass still in the air becoming numb, he slides a long rectal thermometer inside me while we wait for lidocaine full effect. How humiliating!!

After what seemed like an eternity he slides the rectal thermometer out looks at it and tells me I have a slight fever. He must investigate. He then picks up the rather large rectal probe/stretcher. I feel calm because I am numb in the ass. He places it to my puckered hole and tells me to bear down. I do as he fully inserts the rectal probe. It hurts in place in spite of lidocaine gel and although I feel full I can feel my hole stretching out. It's painfully erotic. He spends what seems an eternity shining a light up my anus he decides I need medicine on a tear inside so it will not become infected. He gets a long syringe and fills it with liquid. He is going to give my rectal wall a shot! I start to sit up not wanting that...and he warns me to stay in place. I'm scared of how much this will hurt. He guides the long needle into the rectal canal waiting to find the perfect spot. He tells me to brace myself and take a deep breath. He then sticks what feels like fire and hot oil into the tear. I scream into my hands but hold very still praying for the burn to stop. He pulls the needle out and lays the syringe on the table. He then says you'll not get an infection there because of what I've done. You should be lucky I noticed the tear. He gives my butt an assuring pat. I am still burning and he offers to rubs more lydocaine gel and I accept. He pulls out the rectal probe and He rubs my rectal walls with his Lubed gloved fingers for several minutes. Me still with my ass in the air and collapsed on my chest. I begin to feel relief although the ordeal brought me to tears. Finally...this will be over!! He cleans my ass disgusted. I ask if I can get down...he says not yet. Wtf??

He is writing something down...then his attention is back to me. He takes off his white coat and I see his pants down and his penis is hard and big. He says "I''ll need to stretch your puss manually." I don't know what to say ... I'm shaking and still recovering from the anal ordeal. But before I can object, he has climbed up on the table behind me and shoved himself deep into my vagina pumping me deep without mercy. I moan...while I'm being violated...he pulls a vibrating dildo from his lab coat pocket and rams it into my asshole. He says he has to if know my sexual responses...are acceptable...

I moan and cum quickly as he's pounding and thrusting me from behind. I did pass the test. He continues to fuck my puss hole until he cums...so much cum!! Then he climbs off pulls his pants up and composes himself. He said I'll need a follow up appt to explore more of my sexual and medical fears. He hands me the piece of paper he wrote on and it's for TOMORROW!!