Doctor's Appointment Ch. 02

Story Info
The follow up appointment.
1.9k words
4.02
65.7k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers

Tomorrow was the day, my follow up appointment with the Norah, the physician's assistant who prescribed me the plug. I was nervous, excited, confused. The way I was used like that, it just seemed so wrong, but I liked it. Norah crossed that line between professional and, well I guess, intimate. I don't know, the whole thing just confused me every time I thought about it, so I just didn't think about it, but how could I?

For five days, I was supposed to wear a slim butt plug, lubed with some sort of medicinal gel and my follow up appointment was two days before the five days. Anyway, the tube of gel was covered with a plain sticker. I tried to pull off the sticker, but I almost broke my nail off just trying to pry it off. I had no idea what it really was, but the worst part was wearing that purple plug for six hours a day. No way was I sleeping with it in. I might sleep for seven or eight hours and I didn't want to wear it too long. After my morning shower, I'd lube it up and slowly ease it in. Throughout the whole day, at school, at work, shopping, I swear everyone knew I had it in me, but didn't say anything just to keep me embarrassed. I kept telling myself it was just a suppository for my hemorrhoid, but unlike a suppository, whenever I needed to go to the toilet, right there in the stall, I'd have to ease it out of me, muffling any noise I'd make once I got it pass that muscular ring then take care of my business. Once my business was done, I'd lube it and put it back in my hole while I stifled my moans. When it was firmly seated, I'd wipe away excess lube off my ass with toilet paper. But, it felt like I was fucking myself right there, whether it was a public bathroom stall at work or at school or whether it was in the privacy of my own apartment. I kept telling myself it was a medical device, a vehicle to deliver the lubricated medicine, to help heal my hemorrhoid. If it was a medical device, then why did it make my cock tingle, why did I have to jack it a few times right there even in a public bathroom stall? I felt conflicted, but I kept telling myself "doctor's orders." Besides, my hemorrhoid was healing nicely.

My appointment was at 11:30am. The only other times available times were 7:30am and 4:30pm, which seemed a little strange to me because the student health clinic opens at 8:00 and closes at 4:30. I was running late that whole day and just made it to the sign in desk at 11:35, but no one was there except for Jessica the student intern. She led me back to the little office at the end of the unusually quiet hall and she proceeded to take my vitals. Her brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail and from my seated position her perky nipples poking through her t-shirt were right at my eye level. Damn it, my cock was tingling again. Her flip-flops were loud as she moved around taking my vitals.

"How's my vitals?"

"Your BP is fine, but your heart rate's a little fast." She smirked.

"Oh, I was running late all day today." I dismissively waved my hand as my cock started to tingle. She left to get Norah and as she turned towards the door, I couldn't take my eyes off the shape of her ass covered by her thin sweatpants with "pink" written across it.

Norah walked in with her hands thrust down in the pockets of her white doctor coat, which matched her white blouse but contrasted against her black skirt. Her low heels clanked on the linoleum tiles as she walked over to sit down. She sat down and glanced at the computer screen, then spun around and glanced at me up and down.

"So, how are you doing today?" Her blue eyes penetrated through me.

"Uh, I'm....I'm doing okay. I think my hemorrhoid is gone. I don't feel any discomfort down there."

She smiled, "That's good. Let's see, any discomfort or anything usual from the... suppository device?"

"Well to be honest, it felt weird at first, but I guess I'm getting used to it. Do I have to keep using it? I mean..."

"Soon it'll be part of your normal routine, but let's have a look. Go ahead take off your shorts and underwear and bend over on the table."

So there I was, slipping off my shorts and underwear, naked from the waist down, bent over the examination table as Norah opened the door and called for Jessica. I heard her loud flip-flops entering the room, but oddly enough, I didn't hear the door shut close.

"Good, you have it in, I see. Do you see this, Jessica? See how this is seated in?" I felt Norah's hand on my lower hand, "Okay, now just relax." I felt a hand gripping the plug and slowly pulling on it.

"See how it's keeping it in, Jess? It's almost a shame to take it out. Here Jess, I need you to spread his ass cheeks apart. That's it, nice and wide. See how much resistance I'm having? Now just relax, no clenching now."

I clenched my mouth as I felt the plug passing through the ring, but I couldn't keep it shut when it finally made it out. I must have moaned like a little bitch, because Norah said "Well!" and patted my lower back as she finally pulled the plug all the way out. "Keep it in position, Jess."

I felt the cool air against my hole as I heard her putting the plug on the counter then I heard her snap the gloves on. I felt the cool air again, waitaminute, it was Jessica, she was blowing on my hole and she wasn't just spreading my ass cheeks apart either. She was gripping them, digging in her with fingertips. Damn it! She was squeezing my ass and she wasn't being dainty about it. She was squeezing and gripping hard. My cock was getting stiff, but being pressed against the table wasn't helping it.

I shook a little as I felt a cold finger slither in my hole, probing it, gauging it. "Hmm, I don't see that hemorrhoid. Looks like it healed nicely, but let's see." I felt the fingertip tracing around my hole. "Hmm, Jess make a note that we'll have to do something about these hairs."

"And the ones in the front?" Jess asked.

"That's a good idea, but save for later." Norah said as I felt two fingers slithering in my hole. "Oh yea, still pretty tight, see Jess?" I felt the fingers spreading open, trying to widen the walls of my hole. "Mmm, lots of resistance to play with."

I almost buckled over as I felt the two fingers being shoved deep in my hole and Norah's other arm wrapped around my waist, pulling me back towards her as she fucked my poor hole. I looked up and saw Jessica standing on the other end of the table. She leaned over and grabbed the back of my head, sucking my tongue into her mouth. I couldn't yell out in shock as Norah grabbed my balls and rolled them in her palm, then grasping my shaft and rubbed the tip of my cock with her thumb.

"Well, plenty pre-ejaculation! I knew you were special. No one wore the plug this long. I think you're going to work out just right!"

Jessica released my tongue, leaving my gasping for breath. "Oh yeah, and he tastes good too." She said breathlessly. "Aw, there's a tear, did I suck your tongue too hard?" Jessica giggled as she grabbed my hands and put them on her chest. She moved my hands on her perky tits, rubbing them against her nipples through her t-shirt. "Oh yea, you better remember this is how I like them being rubbed. Got it?"

Wincing and moaning from Norah's finger fucking, I nodded my head. Norah rammed her fingers deep in my hole. "She asked you a question, slut."

"Y..yes, I got it." My hands were now gripping the edges of the table. I felt Norah taking her fingers out of my well fucked hole and saw Jessica disappeared out of my sight, but her loud flip-flops told me she was still in the room. I heard shuffling going on behind me and felt the plug pushing in my welcoming hole.

"That's much better. Less resistance, but still not quite. Okay, keep that in for about two hours. Go ahead and get dressed."

As I turned around, my hard cock exposed with oozing precum, I heard a snapshot and saw Jessica holding her phone at me. I was about to say something when Norah looked at me and calmly said "Get dressed." I clumsily put on my underwear and shorts together as one unit. I could feel the wetness of my lubricated hole rubbing my underwear as my cock strained for attention.

Norah handed me a prescription slip and a post-it note with an address on one side and a phone number on the back. "Our pharmacy doesn't have this in stock, so you'll need to get it at this place. And don't worry, it's already been prepaid by your student insurance. Get it by tomorrow and then call the number after you get it. We're done for today." Jessica opened the door and I floated down the hall.

I glanced at the post-it as I headed to the checkout counter. The address wasn't too far away from me in an area that I drove past, but never visited. I shrugged my shoulders and pocketed the note while I waited at the counter, but nobody was there. I don't mean no one was at the counter, but no one was even waiting except for me.

"Hey!" I saw Jessica walking towards me. "You don't have to pay."

"Why? And where is everyone?"

"The clinic is closed for lunch and doesn't open until one." She walked towards me and grabbed my still hard cock through my shorts. I winced. "You look cute like that," she giggled. "I bet you're gonna jack it as soon as you can. That's good, but you better not disappoint us." She started to walk away.

"Wait! So this wasn't a real appointment?"

Jessica sighed and said authoritatively, "do you want to see the picture I took of you on Facebook? No? Okay, then don't disappointment us." And she went through the door behind the counter.

I stood there in the empty hall as I looked up at the wall clock. Shit! The clinic opens in five minutes! I glanced out the glass door and saw someone walking towards it and a couple of cars pulling into the parking lot. I needed to jack off and cum so bad. Either walk outside with this boner sticking through my shorts or....I went into the Men's Room, into the handicap stall. Taking off my shorts and underwear and putting them on the hook behind the door, spreading my legs wide, I started to jack it quietly even as I heard someone walk into the Men's Room to take a piss. I jacked it, thinking about what just happened and the plug in my hole and where I was right there, in a public bathroom stall, masturbating like a horny slut, remembering Jessica's words "you better not disappoint us."

slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers