Doctor's Appointment Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting the prescription filled and more.
1.8k words
3.76
53.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers

After cleaning myself up from jacking off in the men's room, I splashed some water on my face. I looked at my face in the mirror, wondering if anyone could tell by looking at it that I have a buttplug in my hole and that I just cummed not five minutes ago. I don't know if anyone would be able to tell, but I could tell. I knew what I just did and what's buried deep in my hole, hidden by my underwear and shorts.

I left the bathroom, trying to be as casual as possible, as staff and students went about their business at the student health clinic. As I made my way towards the exit, Norah and Jessica came into the hallway from a side door. Norah's demeanor was professional, walking past me as if she didn't know me. Jessica, on the other hand, looked at me out of the corner of her eye, and gave me a little smirk.

"What the fuck is going on?" I thought, as if everything was just a weird dream, but the fullness in my asshole told me that this was real. I left the clinic and made it to my car, while reviewing a mental list of things to do. But, as I sat down in the driver's seat, I shuddered, feeling the plug deeply seated in me and remembering Jessica's words "you better not disappoint us."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" I stammered to myself. I pulled out the prescription slip and post-it note Norah gave me. Taped to the prescription slip was just a computer print out, like a receipt with a series of numbers like PU 0865245 and item # 554. I knew the general area of where I had to go, but to be safe, I entered the address in my smartphone's GPS app. I sighed, "better get this done and over with."

It was a shopping center on the west side of town, amid the outskirts. I've only been there a couple of times to drop off dry-cleaning. I parked right in front of the place, but this couldn't be the place. I was expected a drug store or a medical place. I double checked the address number and it matched. The store had wicker baskets and wicker furniture in the display window and some ferns. I never had been there, because wicker furniture isn't my thing. Maybe there's some sort of orthopedic chair or something I supposed to get, I don't know.

The counterperson was a total slacker, with his crooked baseball cap mashing his mangy hair down. He was on the store phone while texting on his cell phone. Around the store, there were plenty of wicker baskets and chairs, but the display counter contained something else. There were smoking pipes, bongs, hookahs, incense sticks. This place was a head shop! Further back, there was a doorway with a beaded curtain with a "clearance" sign posted a metal stand next to the doorway. Since slacker was taking his time, I parted the curtain and what I saw made my cock tingle.

"Oh shit." A 20" inch purple dildo was displayed right in the middle of the room. There was a glass counter with body jewelry, metal cockrings, glass dildos, metal dongs, nipple clamps. Various adult toys hung from the rack. I left the room quickly.

Slacker boy hung up the phone, giving me a "wuz sup" nod. I handed him the prescription slip. "Pick Up Order 86-52-45." He rummaged under the counter, as I kept shifting my weight from one leg to the next, always feeling the buttplug. He sprang back up and gave me weird grin. "Here you go." He handed me a brown paper supermarket shopping bag, stapled closed, with 865245 written on it with black marker. I took it and quickly left the store. "Does he know?" I wondered if the outline of the base of buttplug or my stirring cock showed through my shorts.

Once safely in my car, I opened the bag and found a brand new black medium buttplug in its packaging, a small leather strap with a buckle in an envelope along with a small luggage padlock unlocked with no key. I reached for the post-it note that Norah had given me with the prescription slip. My heart pounded in my chest as I stared at the phone number on it. "Don't disappoint us" floated through my head. I dialed the number on my phone, glancing to see that no one in the parking lot was paying any attention.

"Hello?" A woman's voice answered. Was it was Norah, Jess or someone else?

"Uh, hello, um yeah, I was told to call this number after I picked up...uh...a package."

"OH it's you, isn't it? That was quick." I heard a slight chuckle. "I thought you'd call tomorrow. Did you put it in?" It was definitely Norah.

"It's me, but I didn't know I had to....." I trailed off.

"Where are you?"

"I'm in my car, in the parking lot of the place you sent me to"

"Then go to the gas station on the corner. Go in their bathroom and put it in. I have your number from caller ID, go there now. I'll call you back in five minutes. Do it, slut." With that, she hung up the phone.

The gas station was only a stone's throw away from the shopping center. It was a typical gas station with two bathrooms with entrances on the outside. I grabbed the bag and went in the bathroom, pushing the lock button on the knob behind me. It wasn't that clean, but I've been in worse ones. It was just a toilet and a sink. The floor seemed wet and the condom machine was broken with few graffiti on the walls. Then my phone rang. It was Norah, after telling her where I was, her directions were simply:

"Put in it."

"Here? But, the smaller one is still in."

"Then take it out and put the new one in. Don't waste our time."

I put the phone on the sink and cracked open the new one from its packaging until I heard "What are you doing?"

"I'm taking out the new one from the packaging."

"What did I say? Take out the smaller one first." I heard chuckling in the background. "I have you on speaker phone. Just take out the plug that's in you then deal with the new one. Do it like that."

I dropped my shorts to my ankles, but thought it better to take them off since I didn't trust the quality of the bathroom floor. I hung my shorts and underwear on the hook behind the door. I bent over the sink and firmly grasped the plug. I let out a slight grunt as it passed through the muscular ring, then a slight moan as I eased it all the way out. "Okay, it's out." I put it in the sink and turn towards the new one.

"Aw fuck."

"What's the matter?"

"I don't have that lube here."

"Then use your saliva. Spit on it, suck on it."

"No, I don't think so --"

"Don't disappoint us, bitch." I heard Jessica say in the background. I felt my heart sink and picked up the new plug towards my mouth. I spat on it a couple of times, letting the drool run down it. Putting it in my mouth, like a banana, I sucked it like a popsicle, making sure more salvia got on it.

I crouched down towards the floor, feeling the cool air rush into my hole. Feeling the tip of the plug push past the ring, I slowly eased it in until it felt like I couldn't get it past the muscular ring. "I don't think I can get it in."

"Work it, bitch" Norah commanded "fuck yourself with it. We know that's what you did in the bathroom at the health clinic. We know you like it, so do it and get it in your fucking hole."

I was mortified and embarrassed at what she said. Could it be true? I saw myself in the mirror, half naked, pushing a buttplug in my hole in a public bathroom. My cock tingled even more and I looked lustily at myself in the mirror, whispering "it's true."

I squatted over the floor, fucking my hole with the buttplug, pushing it even further with each thrust. I stifled my moans, hoping no one was outside; glancing at the door, see that it was still locked. Sweat beaded on my forehead, my asshole getting slick from sweat and spit until the plug was fully seated in my hole, stretching me open. "Aw fuck, it's in. I can't believe what I just did."

"Now buckle the leather strap around your cock, behind your balls. Get it nice and snug. Tell me which notch it's on then."

"Third notch."

"Take it the fourth one and no back talk."

"It's done."

"Put the lock through the buckle, do it quickly!"

It took some going, since the lock was so small. "Okay, it's done."

"Good, now lock it."

"But I won't be able to get it off. There wasn't a key with it."

"That's the idea. You really whine like a little bitch, don't you? Put the phone down by the lock, I want to hear it lock closed. Do it now."

CLICK. I felt my cock stiffen and face flush warm as I realized what I just did. I just locked a leather cockring on my cock, one notch past snug and I didn't have the key. I could only take it off with the key or cut it off. I'm not too sure I want to have something sharp down there. Aw fuck, I was getting really hard now.

"I bet you want to cum."

"Yes!" I played with my cock in my hand, standing half naked in a gas station bathroom, leather cockring locked on, a medium buttplug filling my hole.

"Good, but first come back to the health clinic. I have an opening today at 3:30, be here sharp. And no ejaculation." With that she hung up the phone.

I stood bottomless in the bathroom, the plug firmly in my hole and my hard cock tightened by a leather cockring locked on me. It was only 2:30. I wanted to jack it right there. What if I did? Who was she to tell me what to do? Jessica's words floated through my mind..."do you want to see the picture I took of you on Facebook? No? Okay, then don't disappoint us."

Feeling frustrated and horny, I put my underwear and shorts on, pulling my t-shirt over the bulge in my shorts. I rinsed off the small plug, put it in the paper bag and left the bathroom. I squirmed in the driver's seat as I drove aimlessly around. It was difficult to keep my hands off my cock. I couldn't even go grocery shopping or run other errands. I felt that everyone knew what I did or what I had deep in my hole. Worse yet, I didn't want to be out in public, because I was scared that I might do something that would give it away.

slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers