Doctor's Appointment Ch. 04

Story Info
The follow up appointment and more.
1.9k words
3.71
44.8k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 06/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers

After driving around for 30 minutes, trying not to think of my cock that's was throbbing in my shorts, plump and hard and the leather cockring locked on didn't help my situation. I'd shift my cock around in my short, but every time I moved around in the driver's seat, I found myself grinding on it, feeling the buttplug tickling my insides. I swear I was going to get pulled over for during under the influence.

I parked at the student health center a half hour before my appointment. I sat there, digging through my glove box, just to keep myself occupied, my mind off my cock. It worked a little, because my glove box was filthy with pens that didn't work, expired registration cards, etc. After 15 minutes, I went in and checked in at the front counter.

After I give the pudgy woman behind the counter my info, she stared at her computer monitor and said, "Looks like Norah already commented that she wants you back for a follow up. I can schedule you now, because Norah like her freaks."

I felt my face burn up, I thought I was going to pass out. "Whaa -- excuse me?"

"I said, 'Norah's free next week.' Or since it's Friday, did you want to check your schedule first then call for an appointment?"

"Uh, yeah. I'll call to make an appointment."

"Okay, you can have a seat."

I sat on the padded bench, playing with my smartphone and cleaning out my emails, but it felt like such a chore, taking so much effort to concentrate on my phone as the wall clock ticked by, every second echoing in my brain. I jolted upright as the door opened and someone called my name.

It was Jessica. She narrowed her eyes at me and stifled a smile. She led me back down the hall to the examination room. I was on her heels, walking fast as if I racing to the bathroom with a full bladder. Once safely behind the closed door, I relaxed and looked at her with pleading eyes. She said one word.

"Strip."

I literally tore off my t-shirt and shorts. She pulled out a plastic shopping bag and held it open.

"Everything. Shoes, socks, put it all in the bag."

I stood there naked, with a locked leather cockring on and a buttplug firmly in my hole in front of this delicious twenty something girl with perky tits and shapely ass hidden by thin sweatpants and a dainty t-shirt.

She motioned me up on the examination table where I lied down on my back, my ass partially hanging off the edge.

I heard a voice talking outside the door. It was Norah, but was she talking to someone else? Was someone else coming in the room?

The door opened and Norah was on her cellphone, chuckling.

"In for a dollar, in for a pound, eh? A dog pound! Speaking of which, he's right here. Talk to you later, Stacey." She stashed the phone in the pocket of her white doctor's coat and looked at me.

"Well, look at you." She lifted up my cock and ran her finger on the cockring, inspecting its tightness. "Good." She tugged at the lock, making sure it was secure. "Mmmm, good." She tugged on the plug, rotating it around my ass, making me spread my legs more. "Very nice. There's hope for you yet."

"As you guessed it by now, you're mine and I'm going to use you the way you really want to be used." She walked closer to me and put her mouth to my ear, whispering "I'll also use you the way you don't want be used."

"Oh no, I mean, it's been fun and everything, but, I mean, this is has gone too far. I mean, oh fuck, why me?"

Norah stood up straight and gave a side glance to Jessica.

"Do you remember when you came in for that hemorrhoid? Oh, of course you do. And when I probed your anus, do you remember that?"

I nodded.

"And you pushed down on my finger, not a whole lot, but just enough to let us know what you really are."

I gasped "Nooo..."

"Oh yes! And when you let out that little moan, I knew we had a little slut on our hands. But you're not a slut, are you?" Norah pointed to Jessica. "She's a slut and you're a bitch. A little bitch who needs to be treated and trained to be the little bitch she really is."

Norah grabbed my cock, bringing it to her lips, barely letting her lips touch my cockhead. She smiled, "Oh naughty boy, you do like that, don't you? I love watching you squirm in pleasure. It makes me so happy."

I grabbed the sides of the table, my head moving left to right, trying not to cum, I was so hard as it was. I looked over at Jessica. Her hand was down her pants as she watched Norah. Norah grabbed my balls hard and hissed "Aren't you a bitch? Do you want to be taught to be a real bitch?"

I nodded yes, trying to not moan, I didn't need any nurses walking in.

"Good, you'll come home with me. In fact, you'll drive me home." Norah looked at Jessica who hurriedly pulled her hand out of her pants. "So you'll drive my car back and I want you in position before I get home."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Where's his clothes?"

Jessica pulled out the shopping bag.

"Dump them on the floor."

Jessica dumped my clothes all over the floor. Norah looked at my briefs on the floor and nudged them with her toe. "Bitches don't wear underwear like this. Show him what underwear bitches wear, Jess."

"Yes, Ma'am." Jessica pulled her sweatpants down to her knees, showing off pale blue panties with a small white bow. I couldn't help notice the dark wet spot on her panties.

"Give them to him, Jess."

Jessica looked confused and blinked twice, "Wha? My panties?"

"YOUR panties? Who bought them, slut? I bought them, so they're mine. Everything you're wearing is mine, even your skin, don't forget it! Take them off, now! Hurry!"

Jessica stood there with shaking legs, kicking off her sweatpants and panties. She handed me the panties. I couldn't look her in the eyes, I stared at her pussy, shaved pussy with just a little tuff. It glistened as she ran her fingers through the little tuff of pubes. I felt her put the panties in my hand.

Norah slapped my thigh. "Put them on bitch. Otherwise you'll have to get dressed in the hall."

That was enough for me. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning as I sat up, putting on Jessica's panties, feeling the moist spot against my balls and cock. My cockhead stuck straight out from the panties.

Norah pinched and twisted my left nipple. "All you need is a training bra and a collar." I gasped as she started to tug and twist both nipples. "Go ahead and put your pants back on, Jess."

Norah stepped back and sat at the computer station, clicking away on the keyboard. "Oh, you didn't schedule a follow up appoint. Well, later today I'll tell you when your appointment is." Norah glanced at her watch. "It's only 4:15, looks like we're getting out early. Jess, take my car and go home now. I want you in position before I get back."

"Yes, Ma'am." Jessica scrambled out of the room.

Norah looked at me. My nipples erect, my cock hard trapped behind girly panties. I felt her eyes poking and probing me. She smiled, "get dressed." I hurriedly got my clothes together and got dressed as she twirled my underwear on her finger and put them in the biohazard waste container. "Looks like you're not getting those back. Okay, bitch, go to your car and park in front of the rear entrance with your parking lights on, so I know it's you. If you're not there, then little bitch, your pics will be posted online so much that you'll be famous. Don't worry about checking out, I took care of that. Now go and wait for me in your car."

I scurried out of there. I swore I left so fast that people were probably looking at me as if I received a positive test result. I couldn't care about anything. My head was spinning so bad that I just wanted to get in my car, in a familiar surroundings. Once I was in my car, I caught my breath. Everything seemed just too weird, surreal, like it wasn't real. No way did that just happen. I started up my car and pulled to the back entrance. "What the hell am I doing?" I thought.

I turned on my parking lights and waited what seemed like an eternity. I know that's so cliché, but how else do you describe it? Every time the entrance door opened, my heart jumped but then I was relieved when it wasn't her. I kept glancing around, at the clock on my car radio, at the people getting into their cars, at the entrance door, wondering if it would open, wondering if she was going to ditch me here, until....she walked out and headed straight for my car. I unlocked the passenger door from the inside and she got in. She glanced around at my car and smiled. "Not bad for a guy's car." She gave me turn by turn directions. She occasionally laid her hand on my cock, her other hand pointing which direction to turn.

Eventually I pulled into a small neighborhood of townhouses. I pulled up in front of one with stone pathway to the front door. I followed her lead up the pathway. Through the screen door was a foyer area, where coat and umbrellas hung on wall pegs. I couldn't help notice the wicker baskets on the floor, some had magazines, some had towels, one contained a neatly folded blue t-shirt and thin sweatpants. That's what Jessica was wearing today!

Norah grabbed my hand and led me though the doorway. Her heels clacked on the hardwood floor as she lead me through the living room. There were two oriental style partitions in front of each far corner. Norah looked at me "stay."

She walked up and folded close one partition. When I saw what I saw, I almost cummed in my shorts.

It's was Jessica, naked, wearing a velvet collar, that looked like a choker. She was kneeling on a carpet mat. The collar was hooked to a chain that was attached to the wall. She was kneeling with her legs spread wide, her moist pussy lips opened, exposing her clit. I was so lost in lust looking at her. I snapped out of it when I felt Norah's hand caress my cheek.

"Strip" she calmly said and pointed to a wicker basket that was in front of the coffee table. As I pulled off the t-shirt, Norah said "but not the panties."

Soon I was naked like how I was in the examination room. Norah folded back the other partition, revealing a black metal dog cage. She pointed to it.

"This is where bitches stay." Norah walked close to me, pressing her breasts against my chest, her hand caressing my ass, pushing the plug in deeper. She moved behind me, rubbing her hand up and down my torso, occasionally running a hand over the panties that constrained my cock. Before I knew it, she gently nudged me closer and closer to the cage.

"There you go." I was on all fours, looking out the cage. Norah looked at both of us, me and Jessica, "once I get changed, I'll come get you both. Now behave." CLICK! She locked the cage closed and left the room.

slutboy69
slutboy69
28 Followers