Doctor's Appointment with 'Jan'

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and he spread the remaining cum that was on her breasts and tummy, around and around, smiling at each other as they did. He looked at her and took her fingers and kissed them too. "You know what sweetheart?"

"What Jonathan, what is it honey? You love me?"

"Well yes, actually I do, I think" and he smiled a long smile towards her. He paused then.

"Well what is it then sweetheart? Her whole body was quivering with 'aftershocks' of orgasms. She was having some slight orgasmic pulsations, even after the two stopped. This happened occasionally when she would have wild careless sex.

He smiled as directly at her as he could. "I am not Jonathan."

Her jaw dropped. "Then...who...are you actually?" Her orgasms stopped immediately.

"Well this is going to be hard to believe, Jean, but I am his brother; his twin brother in fact. I did mislead you as you misled me, huh. Kind of odd, but funny isn't it after all?"

"You are his twin brother? So what is you real name then, like John or something?"

John smile at Jean and answered, "Exactly, what do you think of that?"

She paused, with a confused look on her face, thinking she had been making love to her sister's good doctor and with a straight face answered, "How fucked up is that?"

She looked a second or two longer and then began giggling so silly like that she pulled this man to her and said. "I like you and I like you a lot John Henry!"

"Guess what else, Jean honey? I am a doctor too, but I do not actively practice medicine and I really, honestly like you more then you can imagine! No, you are not my lil slut. That was just the sexual passion in me coming out, honey."

Jean laughed at it all, hugged and kissed John and said, well you lil 'slut slinger', if it behooves you, call me that anytime you care too; that's if we ever get together again." They laughed and laughed, kissed and kissed and hugged the other and she went down on this amazingly well endowed doctor one last time sucked the semi limp equipment deep down into her throat and pleased him completely; "How long are you in town for?" He said 2 weeks. He gave her his cell and email and then she got dressed and went back to her sisters.

The neighbor was there, watching the playboy channel and didn't hear Jean come in. Jan was soundly asleep and the kids were in bed. Jan's husband had called. Jean saw what the 19 year old was watching and asked, mind if I watch with you, honey? Cynthia was embarrassed, but turned on by the nature of the x-rated show and Jean obliged the fantasies of Cynthia.

Another sexual pleasure in one evening for Jean. "Isn't it fun to watch these, asked Jean, I always love to play with myself, but no one is ever around to assist me with those certain pleasure when I'd need to have them here. Do you ever feel this way?" Reeling Cynthia in as her new play toy, you think?

Cynthia looked at Jean and slightly nodded yes. A little shy at answering this question, Jean asked, "Well, would you be put out if I helped you fulfill some desires and pleasures?"

Staring now at Cynthia's breasts and then downwards to the shorts she wore, Cynthia responded by saying, "Ohh please do. I would love it if, and she was then cutoff with Jeans' lips on hers and Jeans hands all over her titties. Cynthia gets paid twice, huh?

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cheating wife

Shes not going to have a marriage if that husband finds out and that love is not going to much of a career when she gets divorced.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

Share this Story

Similar Stories

After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Daddy, It Doesn't Fit! Daughter asks Daddy to fill in on sex-tape dare.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories