Doctor's Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr. Sugar
Mr. Sugar
14 Followers

“Mmmmm.” Was all I heard from her. It was kind of a ‘yes’, or ‘uh huh’, but it came out as more of a purr. She was definitely on an orgasmic plateau, and so was I! The doctor continued to push the object into her, gradually widening her pussy.

After he had inserted the device about seven inches, he withdrew it a couple of inches before pushing it back in farther, sort of pumping into her pussy. He repeated this about ten times, saying, “Let’s get a little more lubrication.” Greta kept her eyes closed and just kept licking her lips. I knew that she wanted a cock in her mouth right then, and she would have had a huge orgasm…but the doc wasn’t finished yet. She whimpered a tiny moan as he pushed it in all the way, probably ten inches long and as big around as my wrist. My friend sat back and opened his palms like a magician would show a rabbit coming out of a hat. He smiled that smile again and reached down to crab his cock, which was obviously quite swollen also. Ah ha! I knew he was enjoying himself and not just playing the role for my benefit! I smiled back at him and nodded for him to continue.

He spoke softly to Greta as he fingered a small electrical cord that protruded from the huge object lodged deep in my wife’s pussy. “Now, Greta, you’re going to feel a little tingling sensation as I examine you.” She didn’t even respond, other than to nod her head twice. He rotated a small switch on the cord, and sat back with a satisfied grin. He wasn’t examining her at all…and the device that he had just entered into my wife wasn’t even a medical instrument…it was a high tech dildo! The sides of the dildo were slightly pliable, and a rotating piece inside produced an alternating pressure on her already stretched-to-the-max pussy walls. I later found out that a tiny electrical current was also being sent through the dildo, causing a barely perceptible stimulation to her body. Dr. Clark almost whispered to her “Sometimes this part of the exam can cause a very pleasurable feeling…don’t worry, it’s perfectly natural and not entirely unexpected.”

I sat and watched for probably three or four minutes while the dildo worked it’s magic. Poor Greta didn’t stand a chance with her already sexually charged body being assaulted like this, and I could see her building to a huge crescendo. She began to hum out loud, and her back arched slightly, then more pronounced until her head and hips supported her entire upper body. I knew her orgasm was imminent, and briefly considered stroking myself to climax with her, when Dr. Clark interrupted again. “Okay, Greta, I’m almost done. I’m going to remove the instrument now.” He began to slowly withdraw the dildo, until I heard my wife breathe one word.

“No.”

“What was that?” He asked.

“No.” she said, a little clearer.

“I’m sorry, I couldn’t hear you.” The doctor said as he continued to withdraw the massive object form her pussy.

“No!” she said quite loudly. Doctor Clark smirked as he pulled the dildo out another two inches, then forcefully slammed the full ten inches back into Greta’s tender pussy. She literally jumped and exclaimed “Oh, God, Oh God, Oh God!” As Dr. Clark gave the dildo a couple of more quick thrusts out and back into my wife’s trembling body, he reached up and pinched one of her nipples quite hard. That was it!

My wife has never been a screamer, but she came as close as I’ve ever heard her. She began with a low-pitched whine, almost a growl, and it continued until it became fairly shrill. She then began to squeak over and over as this tremendous orgasm poured over all of her senses. I watched as her hips bucked against the doctor’s hand, now holding the giant dildo deep into her pussy. For about thirty seconds she continued cumming, and had just started to taper off when he began to slide the dildo out of her, causing her to violently buck a few more times against his hand – almost as if her pussy was chasing the instrument of her intense pleasure. As soon as the dildo slipped away from her vaginal walls, I could see a small pool of juices began to pour down towards her ass. After a few moments, the doctor put his tool back into the drawer next to the bed and, using his clinical voice, innocently said “Well, Greta, that was a little unexpected, eh? Sometimes it just happens during these types of exams. I would say that you have just experienced your first vaginal orgasm. Well, that’s all for your checkup. I’d say that you are in excellent condition…I don’t see a thing wrong with you.”

Greta tried to comprehend what was going on “I’m…I’m…I can’t believe that…nothing like that has ever happened before.”

“Really, it’s all right. I’ve seen it before many times in my practice,” he reassured her, “it’s perfectly natural and just tells me that you are very healthy. Please do not feel embarrassed at all. It is quite natural and healthy.” He sat down and took out a pad to write her prescriptions as I had previously told him she needed. I looked over at my conservative, shy wife and watched as she sat up on the bed, totally naked in front of us. She didn’t seem ashamed or embarrassed at all, and was very relaxed as she began to stir to retrieve her clothes, making no effort to cover herself at all. It was almost as if she had been drugged. I was exhausted as well, but my cock was still pulsing with a hard-on even though I had already dumped a massive load of cum in my underwear.

“Take her home and let her rest.” He said to both of us, “She should sleep very well tonight.” As he passed by me he whispered “She’s ready for a good fuck!” After she was dressed and dizzily moving out of the door, I turned to give my friend a ‘thumbs up’ gesture and he just smiled and pointed to the tiny camera lens that was pointing down from the bookshelf near the bed. That sneaky little shit had recorded the whole thing! I could only hope that he would give me a copy of the recording before he left town. (Which he did, of course.) Greta never mentions that exam at all, as if it never happened.

Mr. Sugar
Mr. Sugar
14 Followers
12