Doctor's Hands

Story Info
Female doctor gives a thorough prostate exam.
2.3k words
4.52
206k
217
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains a female dominating a male, and male anal penetration. If either of those things are liable to offend your sensibilities, please do not feel compelled to read any further. Thank you. If you're still here, I hope you enjoy it.

*

"Mister Jones?"

I looked up from my book and found the locum standing expectantly, gazing around the waiting room.

"Hi, yeah, that's uh, that's me," I gabbled, stuffing my book in my bag and moving towards her.

I thought I saw a smirk pass across her face and she held out her hand.

"Melissa," she said.

"David," I replied, shaking her hand.

She led me down the hall to one of the offices, holding the door open for me.

"Sorry for the wait," she said, please, take a seat. With doctor Slod on vacation and Miranda sick the surgery's kind of swamped."

"No problem," I replied.

When the receptionist told me that my usual doctor was away I was disappointed; she's gorgeous and every appointment I have with her fuels my fantasies for weeks. Her replacement though, she was every bit as enticing, a little thinner perhaps but not exactly skinny.

"Miranda," the doctor said, returning me from my thoughts, "is your GP, is that right?"

She was consulting my notes, running her finger down the screen.

"Yes," I replied, pleased to have something to contribute.

"Well, as I said, she's unfortunately sick today, so you'll have to make do with me. Will that be OK?"

"That's fine," I nodded.

She smiled but didn't reply or even turn to face me as she continued reading my notes.

"I, er, it's good, I suppose," I said, trying to fill the silence but already knowing I'd just make it more awkward.

"Hmm?" she said.

"Sometimes, having someone new to speak to, about ones concerns, if one is embarrassed perhaps," I shrugged.

"Whatever it is I'm sure Miranda would've have dealt with it professionally," she smiled noncommittally. "Is there any reason you would hesitate to be completely honest with Miranda?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow as she finally turned to face me.

"No," I said, shaking my head, feeling my cheeks turning red.

"Oh," she chuckled, "I see."

"What?" I asked.

"It's, um, it's fairly normal," she nodded, "to develop feelings for ones medical practitioner. It's something we're aware of and know how to deal with."

"Oh," I blushed.

"Nothing to worry about, and it's certainly not something that we would let undermine our professionalism."

I felt like I would spontaneously combust as I sat across the desk from her, begging the ground to swallow me.

"Now, what can I help you with?" she asked.

"It's my, er -- I'm a little worried, I think I have a swelling..." I muttered.

"OK," she said slowly, "where exactly?"

"In my, uh, my testicles," I winced.

"Ah, right, yes, I can see why that might be awkward to raise with a doctor you find attractive. Well, if you go behind the screen there and undress and put a gown on, I'll have a look. OK?"

I nodded and stepped behind the screen, biting my fist in embarrassment before I undressed.

"Just give me a shout when you're ready," she called.

A few seconds later I poked my head out from behind the screen and saw her on her phone.

"I'm ready," I said.

She looked up and dropped her phone on her desk, quickly getting up from her chair and circling behind the screen with me. She reached past me and over the bed to pull a pair of latex gloves from a box on the shelf. She gave me a wink and pulled each glove on, stretching it and letting it snap back to her wrist.

"Now," she said, "if you'll just lift your gown."

I did as she asked and stood with my legs a little further apart. Then, standing close in front of me she reached down under my gown and softly cupped my balls. She was looking away to the side but turned her head back to face me, her breath warm against my cheek as she spoke.

"Is it one side in particular, or the whole region, that's swollen?" she asked.

"The whole... region," I replied.

"I see," she replied, reaching down with her other hand. "Sorry, if you don't mind I just need to, uh, move this aside."

One hand wrapped around my penis and lifted it as the other hand tugged lightly on my testicles.

I silently begged my penis to remain flaccid but my eyes dropped and found her cleavage inside her white coat. I pulled my eyes away, my brain desperately trying to recite lists of monarchs and multiples of seven. My eyes landed instead on her mouth: a pair of full lips, slightly parted, and her tongue pressing behind her teeth. There was a flicker of a smile and she squeezed with both hands.

"Very good," she whispered, and released me.

My burgeoning erection subsided and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Now, if you could turn around and place your hands on the bed, I'd like to check your prostate."

My eyes widened.

"Have you never had your prostate checked before?" she asked, reaching for a bottle of lubricant.

I shook my head.

"No need to look so worried, David," she smiled, "it's rather an important procedure, but utterly routine. Now, if you could bend over."

I turned and placed my hands flat on the bed, feeling Melissa lifting my gown out of the way.

"If you could bend a little lower," she said.

I lowered my torso, presenting my butt to her.

"Better, thank you," she said, then muttered, "much better."

I felt one gloved hand on my left cheek.

"Now, this might be a little cold and a little uncomfortable for a moment, sorry," she said.

I felt the cool touch of the lubricant against my asshole, followed by the improbably thick tip of her finger. She rubbed it around the rim of my hole.

"Lower," she said, her other hand suddenly on my back and pushing me down.

I bent down until I was resting on my elbows, her hand on the small of my back, holding me in place as her fingertip dipped through my sphincter.

"There we go," she said, "that's not so bad, is it?"

"No," I replied.

"Good, now, hold on to that thought," she said, sounding like she was grinning, and pushed her finger deeper.

I felt her opening my ass, her finger feeling thick as I clung tightly around her. I whimpered with discomfort, feeling her knuckles digging in to my cheeks either side of my hole. Then her fingertip stroked something inside me and I felt for a moment like my knees would give way. My cock began to swell, my head rising and touching the edge of the bed.

"There we are," she said, "now, let me see."

Her free hand reached down and held my balls, softly at first, then tightening their grip until she was squeezing them.

"You're doing really well, David," she reassured me, releasing my balls. "Now,just..."

Her hand closed instead around the base of my cock.

"Oh!" she said, sounding surprised, "you appear to be aroused."

"Sorry," I whimpered, "I'm..."

"No, that's quite all right," she replied, "it's, uh, it's not unheard of."

Her hand on my cock crept up my shaft, pulling it down as it grew thicker in her grip.

"If you don't mind, there's one more thing I'd like to check," she said, slowly releasing me and dragging her fingers back down over my balls.

I felt her reach up to the shelf above me and I lifted my head to look.

"Don't!" she said quickly and pushed me back down with the bottle of lube in her hand.

I heard the rasp of the bottle squeezing and felt a glob of the cool liquid fall between my cheeks. She pulled her finger out of my ass, leaving me feeling empty, then smeared the lube down to my hole and quickly began massaging it in to me.

I spread my legs a little wider and tried to subtly push my ass up against her finger, hoping she was going to push it back in. She chuckled.

"Hmm, someone's eager," she groaned, and pushed the tips of two fingers inside me.

"Ugh, fuck," I cried, dropping from my elbows so that my face pressed against the bed.

"Mm-hm," she said, clearly enjoying herself.

Her free hand returned to my cock and began stroking it as she slowly pushed her fingers deeper inside me.

"So, you enjoy anal stimulation," she said.

"I, it's the first-" I grunted.

"Ah, a virgin then," she said knowingly.

"Well, no," I replied, sounding more defensive than I'd intended to.

"Oh? I was going to be gentle with you," she chuckled.

I opened my mouth to speak but found that all the came out was a strangled gasp that turned into an animal groan as she plunged her fingers deep inside me. Her hand on my cock twisted around my head, squeezing, milking copious precum out and letting it ooze in a thick thread on to the bed.

"You love it, don't you?" she grunted, fucking me with her fingers.

"Uh, uh-huh," I whimpered, drooling on to the bed as my face was pushed back and forth with the force of her fingering.

"Are you going to come for the doctor? Hmm? Give me a nice big sample?"

I nodded and felt my cock released and my hair grabbed.

She pulled me upright, her fingers still buried in my ass. Guiding me out from behind the screen and back in to the main office she led me behind her desk.

"See the clock?" she asked, bending me over her desk.

A small digital timer stood beside her monitor, reading minus three minutes.

"That's how long before your allotted appointment time runs out, as you can see, we've already taken too long." She began fucking me again, twisting her hand at the zenith of each thrust. "If I run over by more than five minutes without letting the nurse know why, she'll come in to check on us."

She reached down and grasped my cock once more, holding it tightly.

"So you better hurry up and spray some cum out of this for me, hmm," she growled.

She released my cock again and held me down on her desk with a hand on the back of my neck. My eyes were glued to the timer, watching the seconds disappear as she ravaged my asshole.

"Is it that you want something bigger in you instead?" she ask, leaning down to hiss in my ear, "hmm? You want to be bent over and stretched wide like a whore?"

Her knuckles were virtually punching between my cheeks as she tried to push her fingers as deep as she could. My cock was throbbing and leaking an endless stream of precum. She grabbed my cock again and pulled it down and backwards between my legs, massaging it.

"You ready?" she asked, "David? You going to come for the nice doctor?"

I nodded as best I could and like a shot she dropped to her knees and tilted her head down, engulfing my cock with her mouth, sucking like it was the most divine nectar she'd ever tasted. Her hand stopped fucking her fingers in and out of me, she just twisted them back and forth, stroking my prostate as her mouth milked my cock. My eyes watched as the timer hit minus five minutes and my heart felt as if it'd beat right out of my chest while I strained to hear the turn of the door handle.

Melissa's wriggled the tip of her tongue against the underside of my head and I felt a lurch deep inside me, from my prostate to my balls, contracting and sending a gushing load of my cum pouring out my cock and in to her mouth. She tightened her lips around my shaft, her cheeks compressing around me as she swallowed over and over. She eased her fingers from my ass leaving my feeling empty and exposed, and squeezed my balls once more, moaning as I fired off another spurt in her mouth.

"Fuck," she said at last, pulling her mouth off me and rising to stand once more.

She pulled me up and turned me around, pulling me into a kiss, pressing her tongue against mine and sharing the last traces of my cum.

"Mmm," she sighed, "you're good, David." She reached around and grabbed my bare ass with both her hands, "and this ass? Damn it's a good one." She gave it a slap. "Shame I don't have any of my toys with me, hmm?"

She released me and pulled off the latex gloves, tossing them in the bin before straightening her hair.

"You can get dressed again now, David," she chuckled, slipping in to the seat at her desk and typing. "I can't see anything the matter with your testicles," she said, raising her voice as I dressed behind the screen. "But I'm recommending that you pay Miranda a visit in six weeks, just to be sure."

I returned from behind the screen as the side door opened.

"Everything OK?" the nurse asked.

"Yes, thank you," Melissa replied, "sorry we ran over a little, David took a little while to open up," she said. "We're done now though, aren't we, David?"

I nodded my head, preoccupied by the sore feeling in my ass. The nurse turned and left and Melissa looked me up and down.

"Sore?" she asked, getting to her feet and leading me to the door.

"Um, yes," I confessed.

"Worth it though," she winked.

I blushed.

"See you again somewhen soon," she said, opening the door and patting my ass and chuckling as I left.