Doctor's Help

Story Info
Doctor helps cure nurses never-ending condition.
3.7k words
87.8k
18
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Doctor we don't have any patients until until 9:30 for some reason so can you take a look at something" the nurse asked. He said sure even though she was a little worried he took it the wrong way.

It was a small practice in a small town. Most everyone knew everybody. Jenna had lived their all her life except for college and a few years afterwards. Dr. Dart moved to the community 3 years back joining another two elderly doctors who always took Friday's off the last two years.

They were all alone. It was 8:10 am. She was her usual self. He was too.

"So what seems to be the problem Jenna" he asked his plump and pretty nurse.

She told him the problem. She told him ever since she went on the diet she was on which he had noticed she had lost several pounds that for some reason when she went to the bathroom she'd cum. It was a huge concern. She wasn't taking any special vitamins or medication. He asked her what she ate, what sort of exercising she did, and what she generally had on her mind.

She had a normal diet eating nothing out of the ordinary. She exercised like any one else would. However as he told her to put on a gown and lie down since nobody was around and he turned away so he wouldn't see her whole body once her clothes were off he put on some gloves.

They talked as he asked her questions about her personal life and she answered, but as soon as he inspected her closely suddenly the woman began a ferocious climatic orgasm. She couldn't control it. She couldn't stop it. She oozed and oozed and white secreting fluids poured out from her vagina. As it happened he couldn't control the moaning either. It was wild and an unusual situation. He watched with delight but never once showed any sign that he delighted in her experience. To her it was enjoyable but worrisome and uncomfortable seeing as she was at work or elsewhere and it would occur at the most inopportune times.

Immediately he discovered her problem. Almost at once it dawned on him why she was having them. In one class he took there was a small chapter which only a few professors discussed and it wasn't ever brought up when he was an intern or a resident.

"You have post-orgasmic syndrome Jenna or at least that's how I know it as" he told her watching her moan and ooze her white warm sensuous fluid. Eventually it stopped. He wanted to help her out. He knew why she was having them, but there wasn't anything he could or should do.

"What do you mean" she asked as it all came to an end and she breathed heavily knowing he was in the back of her mind. She saw sexually based fleeting visions of him during and away from work. What could she do?

He being a trim and tall man he wasn't attracted to her although he did like his employee. She was your typical woman who always wanted to bake something for you, make things for you, and fix you up with another girl even though in reality in her case she wanted to be that girl.

"You have to live with it Jenna. There isn't anything I can do. If you need to use the bathroom or a bathroom then that's what you have to do."

She accepted it. She went on about her day. She made several runs to the bathroom some related to her condition others were just bathroom breaks.

On the other end he had trouble focusing on his patients. All he envisioned was that vagina spewing exciting orgasmic juices over and over. All he could imagine was being between her thick, exciting, and soft thighs chewing and slurping away at her overly excited womanly pussy.

All he could focus on was her screaming and moaning excitedly as he impatiently dove deep inside her even though her panties were practically intact. Thinking of her and himself lying on a patients table with her slacks down around her ankles and her panties pulled to the side he envisioned himself hunched over her driving away at her desirable pussy.

He saw her get up again and head to the bathroom closing the door behind her. He stopped by the door and listened closely. Two patients sitting outside had heard it earlier as the waited for Dr. Dart to see them. He didn't hear a thing and called in one patient himself.

As the female patient was seated in the chair in the room she looked up at the doctor and said "I know that feeling she's having" and smiled at him. He looked at the older mature woman curiously. "Honey maybe I can explain over dinner some day" she went on to tell him adding a wink.

"Maybe" he said trying not to be rude and not taking her seriously. He smiled back.

Back at the bathroom he knocked. She called out. He asked if she was okay. She held back and said yes in a strained voice. He knew better. He wanted in that bathroom and his desire for her grew and grew.

He sat down at the front desk and began calling his patients telling each he'd have to reschedule them. He saw the last couple remaining ones including the one woman who suggested they have dinner together. She wanted him too but not in the fashion Jenna desired him or maybe she did.

He wanted her. He wanted in the bathroom with her. He wanted to be on his knees, between her knees, and helping her along any way he could. He wanted the excitement she was experiencing.

He wanted to feel her orgasms in his mouth, in his pants, and in her swollen horny cunt. Dr. Dart began to feel what she felt even though he didn't experience the orgasms and he didn't cum in his pants. He felt himself swelling as he walked the corridors or searched his mind trying to discover a way to get inside that bathroom, unbuckle his pants, and drop them to the floor.

Better yet at the moment he just wanted to make himself complete by eating out his nurse while she engaged herself in uncontrollable orgasms. He wanted to eat her out, swallow the sweet favorable excretions, and do it repeatedly if she was game, which he knew she would be.

He paced and paced. She remained inside. He her slight moaning and knew she couldn't help herself. "Isn't there a key to this damn door" he wondered.

"What am I doing" he asked suddenly. "I know she's cute, but she's not even my type. She's plump and juicy, but I've never ever had a woman like that. Never have I done... ohhh god I want it. I want her fat juicy cunt" he said aloud.

"Thank you doctor" the woman said as she left. "I'll call about that dinner" she added offering one last wink. He said okay and she waved at him flirtatiously. He didn't even notice her intent.

Once she was gone he began to rub his crotch. It was stiffening. He was horny. It was 3 in the afternoon. He knocked again. He told her he was closing up the office and she could leave for the day. She finished another small orgasm. She was worn out. That was the third one of the day. How many more could she have?

Cleaned up and looking as if nothing happened she was about to ask if she could leave. He let her go for the day seeing as he canceled all his appointments.

He was horny and Jenna was the only thing on his mind. He wanted to take her and give to her what she was already getting without him. He wanted the opportunity to please her personally.

"Jenna" he started to say as she grabbed her things. She stopped and turned to see what he wanted. "Ohhh never mind its okay so go ahead. See you later okay?"

She said goodbye oblivious to the desires he held under wraps. He sat down in his office. He looked out his window watching her shapely plus side figure waddle towards her car. He looked at the shapely wide ass curling left and in reverse curling back to the right as she sauntered to her car.

As she opened her door she looked back towards the office as if she was staring right at him. She gazed towards the building and he backed away from the window. Did she see him looking at her? He wasn't sure.

He sat in his office eventually unzipping his trousers. Picturing her he slipped his hand inside. "Mmmmmm that feels nice" he thought as he held his soft membrane in his hand. He saw her. She was sexy standing before him without her pants on. He pictured her succulent sexy thighs. He pictured a pair of large lacy underwear wrapped around her smooth layers of flesh. As he held it, it grew harder. He wanted to be with her. He wanted to surround himself with her looming erotic prized figure.

He squeezed it. "Ohhh shit that feels nice Jenna" he said aloud. He undid his pants lowering them to his knees. Facing the window he looked out. He stroked his throbbing erection. It felt so damn good.

"You do that soooo well; you do that sooo damn well mmmm Jenna."

"Doctor what is it do well" he heard from behind. "I think I'm feeling better so I thought I'd come back and finish up the paperwork."

Somehow he was able to put it away quickly. Somehow he was able to pull up his pants and tuck his lower body underneath his desk. Somehow he was able to disguise the excited look on his face that had been festering while he wanked his stiff excited cock. Somehow he was able to disguise everything he was up to.

Jenna was oblivious to it all. "I guess I'm better; I felt guilty that I left" she told him.

He was still hard. It was still throbbing. He still wanted her. He wanted her badly. He wanted to muff the nurse that worked for him. He wanted between those two succulent thighs. He wanted inside her swelling oozing pussy. He wanted to capture her cum, swoosh it around his mouth, and swallow it so she would be forever pleased.

"Uh ummm ohhh that's good" he said pulling the one hand from underneath the desk.

Her eyes seemed to cringe. Was she really okay? He asked her again. She reinforced that she was grimacing just as she said so. She turned and went to her desk. He put himself back together. He could see her from the side from his office. He stood up, closed his blinds, walked to the doors, and locked them. He turned off all outside lights. They were closed. He turned off the phones. She looked up.

"Are we really that closed" she asked nonchalantly.

He said yes and walked back to his office. He gazed upon her sexy plump figure from his desk. She became lovelier as the moments waned on.

"Jenna come in here for a moment" he called out. She jerked as soon as she heard his voice. She spryly jumped to her feet and hopped towards his office. Looking at him he looked up. He saw a look on her as if she had a question. "What is it" he asked.

She stood silent. He looked upon her. He wanted to tell her something too. Each had something they wanted to say to the other. And in a flash both spoke up at the exact same moment.

"Doctor I need you to eat out my pussy."

"Jenna I want to eat you out."

The room and the building fell completely silent. They stared at the other in shock. Neither could believe what the other just said. All of a sudden he was hungry for her. Suddenly she yearned for him more then she ever did. She suddenly felt a cringing desire between her legs. It was so erotic that he desired her as much as he did.

"Ohhhhhhhhh doctor... doctor" she moaned and they came off.

Right in the doorway she bent down and pushed her pants off herself. He watched as she did. To him it was erotic. Watching her expose her succulent smooth legs drove him wild. He stood up and undid his pants again. He rushed around the desk, grabbed her hand, and seated her on his chair.

She was soaking wet. Her underwear was soaked through to her fleshy layers. It was sexy as he muzzled against them. He muzzled against the wet cloth. He pushed his face harder and harder between her moist fatty thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh pull them off pull them off" she pleaded. She rocked back and forth anxiously. "Ohhh god doctor thank you thaaaank you" she cried out.

He yanked them off splitting her legs apart. Watching him she saw him look up with an appreciative smile and his face disappeared. As soon as it did she began to convulse. He surged forward into the might sensuous depths of a continuous series of orgasms.

She shook and screamed out pleasurably. She jerked uncontrollably while his tongue dug deep into the oozing darkness of her swollen cunt. She couldn't praise him but the shrieking that shook the walls of the office building said everything.

Jenna continually slid off her chair and the two finally decided it was best that her trembling plump body lie on the floor throughout the erotic escapade. He sucked and he dug deeper. He felt her soft tissues dripping profusely. It was wild. His own cock trembled equally. The continuous desire to be eaten out weakened her, but she continued to yearn for his oral touch.

Swishing her cum around in his mouth Dr. Dart eventually swallowed the heavenly juices. It only ignited a stronger deeper desire to want her in ways he never imagined he could want a woman of her size.

However Jenna was so damn sexy. The situation presented to him was so damn erotic how could he resist such awesome temptation?

Even his mouth tired but never his desire. His tongue couldn't keep up the pace. As fiercely as he attacked her cunt, as ferociously as it exploded directly in his mouth, and as ferociously as she desired him to continue without stopping it had to come to an end some time soon.

After almost 30 minutes of easting it, sucking it, and swallowing the majestic fluids suddenly it all came to an end. There was no more. Jenna stopped convulsing. Jenna stopped oozing heavily. Jenna stopped having her perpetual climatic episodes.

And all of a sudden he heard two things. He heard panting. He heard quiet sobbing. He looked up, erection and all and when he looked up she was crying but smiling all the same. It was as beautiful as the first signs of summer.

He wanted to hold her. He wanted to comfort her. He wanted her to know she was special. It was an uncontrollable condition and due to the condition both made out very well. Both enjoyed what turned out to be an intimate and erotic experience.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh thank you doctor" she said.

With cum still dripping down his chin, down his neck, and soaked into the shirt he had on he smiled. "No Jenna oh god no... Thank you" as he closed his eyes for a second shaking his head. "Oh my god no... Thank you for giving me the greatest thrill of my life." He was taken aback by the excitement and the unique nature. He wanted so much more. He didn't know if she did, but he knew he wanted her.

They stared at each other. Jenna on her back naked from the waist down and he on his knees without his pants on had each feeling something they weren't sure what it was. He looked her in the face.

She was exhausted. He was worn out. He wanted a bed. She wanted a bed and a man to curl up with. He could go for that but neither of them expressed their thoughts. He lay down while slowly curling up against her. Her larger butt felt nice against him, but he wished he could feel more of her smooth warm flesh.

He tightened his hold on her giving her the feeling it was a loving grip and it was for the time being. With him spooning himself around her backside she closed her eyes. It was still a turn on for both. She felt his slender frame against hers.

He let go of her and pushed off his underwear altogether. Her eyes perked up wondering why he did that. He wrapped himself around her again but that time his naked cock was against her naked ass and the fluffy accompanying cheeks.

They felt electrifying. They were exhilarating and his cock began to stir and harden slowly. All on its own it stiffened and formed a straight forward erection pointed in the direction of her engorged butt crack.

"Ohhh uhh wow doctor" she said suddenly as she began to feel the tip of his cock between her butt cheeks. "You aren't going to... ummm you don't want to you know uhhh do that" she asked. She didn't want the good doctor to fuck her up her ass. He had no intention to, but her two soft fluffy butt cheeks did feel awesome. He didn't mind laying his cock in between them at all nor did Jenna.

"If you mean giving you anal sex Jenna ohhh no not a bit but I must say... I must say this feels soooo nice actually. Mmmm mmm yes it does Jenna; it feels incredible ooohh" he said to her in a pleasurable tone.

"Really" she asked excitedly but as quietly as she possibly could. "You like my" but wasn't sure if he meant that he liked her plump soft ass and especially her cheeks.

"Oh god yeah Jenna you bet your... this nice ass I wanna be next to all night tonight I do."

Her eyes perked up. She was turned on in ways she never thought possible. He was turned on by a woman he never ever thought he possibly thought could turn him on. It was inconceivable but he was and his cock rumbled and pounded with passionate desire.

As keyed up as he was about his situation it began to get out of control. Feeling her plump soft flesh push up against his brazen sexy cock drove him mad. He was at a heightened stage.

Holding her ample naked physique inside his arms and with his cock wedged inside her but cheeks he suddenly felt an eruption and he squealed out slightly. Something shot up between her and him.

When it landed, it landed on her back. It was warm and thick. "What was that" she asked. He excreted more cum as his cock thundered repetitiously. He was heightened by his predicament and the excitability of holding a naked woman who desired him.

Both young in heart and she being a couple years older, she was still sexually stimulating and he determined he wasn't going to hold back given the opportunity. He loved how he felt when his cock spit cum up her backside and she loved how it felt when it landed against her back.

"Mmmmmm ohhhhh that's so crazy" she said initially. His cock spit it out again and she pulled away turning over to lie on her back and just as she did he shot once again. His exotic secretion slammed her in her face. She was stunned but giddy. She couldn't believe it. He couldn't believe it. He could easily burrow his cock in her ass again. He could easily burrow his face between those two cheeks and all night long at that.

He looked at her and she looked back at him. He looked at her from bottom to top. Gazing upon her he watched the plump winding frame as her soft wide ass headed towards her even wider hips and then quickly descend upon a thin waistline only to ascend outwardly as they reached her boobs and shoulders. Jenna may have been plump but she wasn't at a loss for a shapely figure he noticed.

Facing one another he said gently "God Jenna never in my time here did I ever notice how... how sexy you really are!"

Then with his erection in place and pointed straight towards his wonderful sweet nurse his cock erupted in a continuous rampage. He exploded and it poured and gushed at her face, chest, and hit her hair. She was a mess. She was full of his hot white cum. She loved it. Feeling his thick white juices slam her in the face was as exciting as it could get.

Seeing as she was a mess she knew she'd have to clean up, but she hoped and prayed as he blew his majestic load against her upper body that he would be willing to hold her afterwards and better yet come back to her place or take him to his place and continue on what was started in his little office.

Settling in on the carpeted floor her put his arms around her sticky body. It didn't bother him a bit. He enjoyed holding her against him that Friday afternoon. "Would you come and stay with me tonight" she kept asking herself. She hoped and prayed she'd hear those words.

It was quiet as they snuggled against each other.

"This is going to leave a blemish isn't it" he asked.

She said yes quietly. "Please ask me back to your place" she said to herself again.

"Jenna would you like to come to my house later... I mean right now or maybe you don't want to?"

She said yes four or five times. He knew what that meant. She told him she had to clean up and he agreed that he wanted to clean up too. He wrote down directions to his house, she made herself presentable, and before he knew it she was gone. He closed up shop and quickly headed home.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Horrible writing

The idea may be there, but the writing is shit. Sentences that make no sense, or at least have no relation to the way most people think; poor punctuation; unbelievable situations.<p>Needs an editor and pronto.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
It starts out great, but....

The story seems disjointed and out of context.

Great idea, but You may want to get an editor

to help you out with your storyline.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Coed Aces Doctor's Exam The college doctor takes advantage of a helpless coed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Busty Babysitter John has it bad for his top heavy young babysitter.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories