Doctor's Note

Story Info
Natasha fakes like she's sick and has to pay a hefty price.
1.8k words
4
87.9k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been on my third bender in a row with my best friends. Three nights of drinking and partying and three days of being too hungover to go to work. Because of the stupid corporate rules at the radio station I work at I needed a doctor's note for missing more than two days in a row.

I am sitting in the doctor's office, waiting for my name to be called. The plan was simple. I would feign sickness and get the damn note from the doctor. Simple enough as plans went.

"Natasha Harling," the nurse calls. I walked up and announced myself. Her name badge reads 'Avery.'. She's a tall busty redhead with bright green eyes, the stuff male fantasies was made of.

"Come right this way," she said.

She leads me down the sterile corridor and to a patient room.

"Just get undressed and put on an exam gown. The doctor will be in to examine you in a moment." Nurse Avery turns and leave. I strip as she ordered and put on a hospital gown.

A few minutes later, the doctor came to the room.

"I'm Dr. Madsen, what seems to be the problem today?" He's tall with wavy dark hair, tan skin and muscular physique that's apparent even through his lab coat.

"Well doctor, I haven't been feeling too well. My throat has been very sore and my back hads been hurting." It was a lame excuse, but neither one seemed to be provable based my research.

"I see. Okay I'll do a quick exam and we'll see what we're dealing with," Dr. Madsen said.

He looked in my mouth using tongue depressor. Then he taps on my back with his fingers

"Did that hurt?" he asks.

"Uh, um, not really." I say, getting nervous with my lie.

"I see," He says again, raising a skeptical eyebrow. "Lay on your back."

I do as I'm told.

"We're going to do quick breast exam, just to rule out a few things."

It sounds odd to me, but if it got me my note I didn't care. "Okay."

He reaches under my shirt and massages my breast. He teases my nipple, making my thighs clench. He moves to the other and does the same, only this time he pinches my nipple a little bit. I felt myself get wet with the almost sensual touch.

"Everything there seems to be in order," he says with professional detachment. "We'll do a vaginal exam, just to rule out a few more things.

"Okay," I said, again thinking that this whole situation seemed strange.

He pulled out the stirrups and I placed my feet in them. I scooted my ass to the end of the table when he asked.

"You're going to feel a little pressure," he said as he slips an ungloved finger inside me. I let out a breathy sigh, as his finger move in and out of me. His thumb circles my clit and I squirmed. He slips and finger into my asshole and I gasp. Was he supposed to do that.

He moves his fingers in and out of me for a few moments longer. Just as I am beginning to pant with pleasure his fingers withdraw and he looks up at me.

"Give me a moment, Ms. Harling."

He leave the room and I sit up. Well, that was the weirdest and best exam I'd ever gotten.

Dr. Madsen returns with Nurse Avery and another man. The other man is tall like Dr. Madsen, but with dirty blonde hair cropped short.

"This is Dr. Cameron. You've already met Nurse Avery." The three look at me so severely I shrink against the table.

"You're not sick at all, Ms. Harling. Why did you come in here today?" Dr. Madsen asks.

Shit. I'd been found out. I can't think of a reasonable lie, so I decide to go with the truth.

"I've missed too much work and need a doctor's note or I'll be fired." I say.

Dr. Cameron and Dr. Madsen exchange a look. Nurse Avery begins to undress and I stare at her, stunned. Dr. Masden pulls the the gown off of me and I cover my large breasts.

"No, you wasted our time, now we get to do whatever we want. If you want that get that note and keep your job, you better show us your tits," he growls.

Fuck. I couldn't lose my job and I did need that note. What they were doing was wrong, but I didn't see any other way out. Reluctantly, I lower my hands, displaying my full breasts to the unscrupulous medical professionals. Dr. Madsen, Dr. Cameron and Nurse Avery all get hungry looks in their eyes. I can see the bulge grow in Dr. Cameron's pants. Nurse Avery licks her full lips. I feel my cheeks flush under the weight of their lust-filled gazes.

Nurse Avery stands naked her long red hair falling down her shoulders and the nipples of her large tits are erect. She wraps my hard nipples in her soft lips, suckling, making me squirm.

She stands so that her tits were at my eye level. "Give them a taste, sweetie," she coos.

"Suck on them," Dr. Madsen commands harshly.

I oblige, taking a perfect pink nub into my mouth. Nurse Avery lets out a breathy moan while she pinches my nipples. I'd never done anything with another woman before. I hate to admit it, but it turned me on. Dr. Cameron pulls out his large thick cock and starts stroking it.

"Finger her pussy." Dr. Madsen orders. His mouth lowers to my pussy and I moan. His hot tongue on my clit feels like heaven. I reach down and slip a finger into Nurse Avery's tight wet pussy. The smooth velvety folds tightened around around my finger.

Nurse Avery's hips writhed as Dr. Madsen's tongue suckled my clit. The pleasure was indescribable. I moved my hips around and around, unable to stop.

Dr. Cameron moves behind Nurse Avery. "She likes to get fucked in the ass," he said as he shoved his cock into Nurse Avery's asshole. "You wanna get fucked in the ass?"

"I've never been..." I say nervously. Nurse Avery lets out throaty moans as Dr. Cameron fucked her asshole fast and hard.

"We'll fix that right now," Dr. Madsen say, pulling out his thick long cock. My eyes go wide. There's no way that thing would fit. His thick erection teases the outside of my asshole and I try to move up the table, away from his massive cock.

"Don't be shy baby, it'll only hurt for a second", he say. Dr. Madsen grabs my thighs and pulls me back to him roughly. He thrusts his thick cock into my asshole and I cry out. It did hurt, but as he slams in and out of my asshole it starts to feel good.

Dr. Cameron pushed Nurse Avery's face down to mine. "Kiss!' he demanded. Nurse Avery's lips were soft and tasted sweet. I put man hands in her hair and out tongues dance as the doctors fuck our assholes. I slid my finger in and out of her faster and faster, feeling her pussy clench around me.

Nurse Avery pulled back and cries out, "I'm gonna cum!"

Her juices drenched my hand as a climax rocks her. I can feel her pussy clenching over and over and I know her asshole is milking Dr. Cameron's shaft. He picks up his furious pace.

"Who has the tighter assholes, Madsen? Miss Harling here or Nurse Avery?" he panted.

"Why don't you find out for yourself?" Dr. Madsen squeezes out as he thrust in and out of my asshole at ferocious pace. "It's pretty fucking close,"

"I wanna get my dick cleaned off first," Dr. Cameron say, moving Nurse Avery aside. She slumps on the patient chair, her body spasming with the aftershocks of her climax.

Dr. Cameron thrusts his cock in my mouth. "Lick it clean," he orders. I suck and lick this large cock, cleaning tasting Dr. Avery's asshole on it. It wasn't bad like I expected, actually I loved the taste.

"She loves the taste of Avery's asshole," Dr. Madsen groans, pumping into me even faster than before.

"Go get your dick cleaned off so I can get a taste of that sweet little ass," Dr. Cameron said.

They both pull out of me. Dr. Cameron drags me off the table and bends me over it. He plunges his hard cock into my ass while Dr. Madsen slides his thick cock into Nurse Avery's mouth. The sight of her bobbing her head up and down on Dr. Madsen's shaft intensified my own pleasure.

"I think our little lying slut looks hungry," Dr. Madsen said. He picks up Nurse Avery and lays her on the table. Her pussy is right in my face.

Dr. Cameron pulls my head up by my hair and pushes my face into Nurse Avery's pussy.

"Eat!" he order as he rammed his cock into my asshole again and again. Nurse Avery had Dr. Madsen's cock in her mouth.

I lick and slurp Nurse Avery's pussy and suckle her clit, making her moan and squirm. I love the sounds she made as her pleasure builds. I was giving her that pleasure, and it deeply satisfies me.

"Fuck, I can't choose which asshole I like more, they're both so fucking tight," Dr. Cameron moans. He smacks my ass, the painful shock sending a new shiver of pleasure through me

I lick up Nurse Avery's sweet juices as she grinds her pussy against my mouth. Dr. Madsen holds her head in both hands and plunges his cock all the way in and out.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" he nearly shouted. He lets out a hoarse growl and pulls out of Nurse Avery. He yanks my face and forces me to open my mouth, pinching the hinge of my jaw. He jerks his cock and breathes harshly.

"Fuck!" He shouts filling my mouth all the way with the biggest load of cum I've ever seen. I gag and sputter and he clamps my mouth close, pinching my nose.

"You better fucking swallow all of it you fucking whore," he growls. I dutifully swallow, feeling the hot cum slide down my throat.

I cum harder than I ever had in my life, my asshole tightens around Dr. Cameron's cock, milking the thick length.

Dr. Cameron groans and I felt his hot cum shoot inside my asshole. It ooze out into my pussy and down my thighs.

We all beathe hard, each of us deeply satisfied. Dr. Cameron pulls his cock out of my asshole and slaps my ass cheek.

"You're such a good girl," he said. "Most don't cooperate as easily."

"Dr. Cameron, Dr. Madsen, Nurse Avery," I pant. "I think I might be sick next week. I'm going to need another note."