Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay me down on the edge of the bed and knelt on the floor between my legs and his hands moved up my inner thighs until his thumbs started to rub either side of my soaking wet pussy. He had gone from the shy junior doctor to a strong and certain lover. His thumbs were working magic on me and I started to wriggle on the bed because I could feel an orgasm start to build. He clearly knew what he was doing and as his thumbs continued to stimulate me he slipped one inside me whilst circling and teasing my clit with the other. That was enough to send me over the edge and I groaned out loud as I came.

He did not waste any time at all and before I had even relaxed after the orgasm he was burying his face in my pussy. His tongue slipped between my lips and he seemed to suck my juices up with a long tender kiss, before sliding his tongue forward so that he was teasing my clit again. As he did so he slipped a finger into my pussy and started to massage my insides. It was not long before a second and then third finger joined the first and while still licking and teasing my clit he finger-fucked me hard. God it felt so good and within minutes I was building up to a second orgasm! He could clearly tell he pulled away from me and I groaned in frustration.

However the frustration did not last long because he rolled me over onto my stomach and positioned himself between my legs gain with his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He grabbed hold of the butt plug and firmly pulled it out of me whilst rubbing himself up and down my lips. It was enough to send me over the edge again and this time I came all over that beautiful cock even squirting a little in what is for me very rare thing.

As I started to come down again I realised that he was starting to push himself inside me and I pulled away. I sort of stammered out that I really wanted to fuck him but that he had to wear a condom. He looked across to Miks who agreed with me and got up and went to the bedside table where the condoms were. He ripped open a packet and all the time looking at me quickly rolled it onto himself. Then he was back behind me and pulled me further onto the bed.

He knelt above me and pressed himself against me and I felt myself open slowly to allow him to enter me. God I had never felt so stretched in my life. He was bigger than my biggest dildo and almost as fat Miks whole hand on those rare occasions when he fits all his fingers in me. Add to that the angle of entry and it felt incredible. Just as I thought I could not take anymore I felt his belly touch my bum cheeks and realised he was fully inside me.

He paused allowing me to adjust to his size and then he started to fuck me. Again it felt incredible! He pulled him self out and then back in to his full length again. In and out, in and out, in and out. On each in stroke I felt his belly touch my arse then out again until it felt like he was going to pop out of me. Each movement felt wonderful. I slipped my hand under myself so that I could feel his hardness with my fingers and his condom covered cock was hot and sticky with my juices and he just felt so big!

As I concentrated on the feeling of fulness he gave me I moved my fingers just enough that I could play with my clit and as I did he stopped fucking me and pulled out. He got me up onto all fours and almost instantly was back inside me and at exactly the same time started to press his thumb against my willing rosebud. Gently I felt it open to allow his thumb to slip inside me as well and he fucked me hard. His heavy balls were slapping against my clit and the only sound in the room was the wonderful sound of sex.

My eyes were closed but I felt something brush my arm and I opened my eyes to find Miks kneeling on the bed in front of me with his cock beautiful and hard in front of me. I did not need to be asked to do something about it and simply opened my mouth to allow him to slip it in.

By this stage I had never felt more full in my life. A BBC in my pussy, a thumb in my arse and Miks in my mouth. With every thrust of that huge cock my mouth took Miks to the hilt and then I would release him as he pulled back, only to slam into me again and all the time the thumb never seemed to stop wriggling about inside me.

Suddenly, the doctor's pace started to increase and I could hear his breathing start to increase. Harder and harder and harder he pounded me until he groaned and seemed to collapse on top of me and I fell under his weight. His thumb slipped out of me, but I felt his cock continue to pulse inside me. I looked up at Miks and he wriggled down the bed a little so that he could kiss me and as he did I felt my skilled lover pull out of me and climb off me and collapse on the bed next to me. His hand went straight to my pussy and his finger slipped between my lips coating itself with my juices before he moved onto my clit, which he masterfully played with for less than 30 seconds before my own orgasm exploded from deep inside me and I cried out in ecstasy.

We all lay there for a few moments enjoying the heat of our passion. The doctor was the first up and he stood at the end of the bed looking down on me and asked whether I wanted to go again whilst pulling the condom off his cock which did not seem to have gone down at all. I glanced across at the clock and despite having met at 20:00 it was still only 21:30 so I suggested a shower as I love getting wet and soapy with lovers!

He grinned at me and grabbed another condom and pulled me to my feet to go to the bathroom. Miks followed through and sat on the toilet seat while his doctor turned on the shower. He then turned to me and handed me the condom packet and suggested that I put it on him. I did not waste anytime and opened it before stretching it over the head of his cock and unrolling it down his length. He then took me by the hand and pulled me into the shower cubicle with him.

At this point he took some of the shower gel that the hotel provide and proceeded to rub it together in his hands before starting to wash me all over with those incredible hands. Before long I was covered in foam at which point he picked me up and pushed me against the wall of the cubicle and stood between my legs. He lowered me down onto that long, thick cock and he slid in right to the end and I instinctively wrapped my legs around his back.

He took total control at this point lifting me up and down and ramming himself against me whilst the water from the shower made his beautiful black skin glisten. I buried my face into his shoulder as I felt yet another orgasm start to build as he thrust in and out with my back against the wall. Then it hit me and this time I just cried out in pleasure as it pulsed through me for what seemed like an eternity. But still he did not stop and he carried on fucking me through the spasms that wracked my body.

Finally, he stopped and put me down and asked me to turn round. I did although my legs were weak like jelly and he lifted me again but this time his cock was pressing against my bum. I told him there was no way I could take him there, but he said that I should trust him as he was a doctor. I pressed me down firmly onto his hardness and I felt my rosebud start to open to accommodate him. Surely he wasn't go to fit, but after very long and very slow entry I realised he was inside my arse. I do not think I had ever clamped onto anything as tightly and I could almost feel his veins pulsing inside me.

Once I had adjusted as much as I could he started to pump my arse and I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck as he kissed it. Once! Twice! Three times he pushed me down on him before I heard his groan of pleasure and he came again.

Carefully he lifted me off him and he got the shower head and washed us both down. Then he turned off the shower, stepped out and passed me one of the towels. Miks was busy finishing himself off while we dried and my lovers cock slowly deflated back to normal size.

At this point he turned round and said that looking at Miks he, as his doctor was going to prescribe some rest, and to be fair he did look exhausted. The doctor went back into the bedroom and started to get dressed whilst thanking me for a lovely evening. Miks lay on the bed and was already starting to fall asleep as I saw the doctor out of the room. I climbed in next to Miks and cuddled up to him feeling as satisfied sexually as I have for a good few months and we fell asleep together.

Next morning we had to check out and I had to drive home. Have to admit that it was one of the most uncomfortable times I've ever had as traffic was bad out of London and three hours sat on my sore pussy and arse was not the most pleasant feeling. The memories however! Wow!

12