Doctor's Orders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cigarstud
cigarstud
45 Followers

"Let me get your cock sloppy wet for you! I need to taste it!"

He sucked for a few moments and then I pulled off gently. This isn't where I wanted to cum. At least not this first time. And, yes, I knew there would be more times ahead. Raising his legs up to my shoulders, I lined up my prick and sank it to the root in one savage plunge. He was ready. His moan was nearly a sob. Red tossed his head from side to side, a combination of pain and ecstacy.

"Oh, fuck, doc! Do you make house calls? I got some boys that could really use one of your exams too!!"

"Let's take care of this hot ass of yours and have a cigar first!!"

His ass looked almost like a pussy! He had a pouty ring around his reddish-purple hole that reminded me very much of pussy lips. A nice crop of hair surrounded his puckered opening and spread out over his ass cheeks. I wasn't going to be easy on Red, in fact, I planned on plowing this hot ass royally. I just stared as I watched my cock plunge in and out. My cock isn't huge by any means, a little over 6-1/2 inches, but I prided myself on quality. When you've stroked and poked as many men as I have, you learn what makes a man feel good. I knew what would make me feel good too! Stretched until it hurt, my circumcised prick rejoiced at the sensations it was receiving. It had been quite a while since I had been a participant in a good butt fuck, and I reminded myself not to wait so long next time.

My cockhead pulsed out a seemingly never ending river of slick juice. I loved smearing my juice all over his hairy hole as it reacted with small spasms. Slowly this time, I eased the head into the ring. It parted easily as I held just the head inside. His muscle clamped down, trying to draw me into the heat of his colon. The friction on my sensitive cock head made me shiver as if I were cold. Nothing could be further from the truth. I was hot. My balls ached as the cum began to build up, screaming for release. I knew I wouldn't last too long this first time, I was just too worked up. I began working my tool slowly in and out, trying to savor every second of the sensation we were giving each other.

"You better say something now buddy, because if you don't say otherwise I'm gonna spray about two quarts of my cigar cum right out your ears!"

"Aw fuck, Jim! DO IT!!!! Spray me with your jism! Fill me up and make it run out my asshole! I wanna feel your stud cock all swelled up inside, filling me with thick, hot cigar cum!!!!!!!!"

Pounding us both with reckless abandon, my hips lurched forward, thrusting my prick into him time after time. The room was filled with the smell of our sex as my balls slapped his hairy ass cheeks. Red was jacking his big cock as I continued to abuse his manly ass! The room started to spin a little as my cum boiled out, splattering itself inside his blazing inferno.

Red and I relaxed in my office, letting thick clouds of cigar smoke work their way toward the ceiling. Neither of us said anything at first, there wasn't much to say. We were both adults and knew exactly what we had done. Neither of us regretted what had happened, at least I didn't. In fact, I wanted more. Red was a soul mate now. I watched him as he rolled the cigar in his mouth, his face relaxed and full of satisfaction. He drew in two small puffs and then took a deep draw, filling his lungs. He was right, he was hooked again! Cigars will do that to you. He slowly released the smoke through his nose, totally at ease. Slowly he brought his eyes off the ceiling and turned to me.

"Seriously Jim, what am I gonna do about the boys? It can't go in like this!"

I rolled the ash of my Santa Damiana #500 Robusto into the large crystal ashtray and watched the ash being crushed by my cigar into a fine powder.

"Ya got lots of options. First of all, stop thinking of them as boys, there men you know! You could do nothing, and just assume that this is just some stage they are going through and hope it will change soon for one thing!!" I remarked, watching his face for a reaction.

He said nothing in return.

"Or you could do a little sexual teasing of your own and see what happens next. They'll probably be as confused as you are, and I'm betting they'll snap out of this when they understand that it's no fun being teased this way."

"What kinda teasing are we talking about here?"

"Have they ever seen you with a hard on?"

"Nope!!"

"Then they've never seen you jacking off either I'll bet!"

"Yeh, you're right."

"How come Red? The sight of that big, hairy slab of meat would scare the hell out of any kid!"

"Does kinda sound like fun!" Red remarked, smiling lewdly.

His mind was a million miles away as he gazed into space. I could just image the images going through his mind. He was inhaling and exhaling, thick, aromatic clouds that enveloped his head and face.

"Damn right! What if one or more of the boys caught you masturbating that thick log. I'll bet that grandson of yours will stop teasing if he walks in on you in the bathroom while your jacking off and you cum all over his face!"

"Maybe you're right. maybe they're just trying to convince me that they're not little boys anymore. With the cocks those boys have, nobody would accuse them of being kids!"

"You like seeing their hard cocks don't you?" I laughed, exhaling a deep lung full of smoke. My body absorbed the deep nicotine hit, giving me an instant buzz.

"Yes!! It makes me so hot and hard!"

"Well, shit, tell them that! Make it sound like you can't be responsible if they keep up this behavior. They have to know what it's doing to you!"

"You're right about that! I don't know what will happen!"

"Bull shit Red, we both know what will happen. There will be a whole lot of sucking and fucking going on over there, and you'll be right in the middle of everything!"

"I know, but I get so horney laying in that bed, Jim. I lay there with my eyes closed and my hand around my hard, throbbing cock and I can just see one of my own grandkids slurping the creamy cum right out of my balls, or me fucking one of those cute butts!"

We were both getting really worked up again. I knew we had to stop right now or we would be right back into some heavy sex. That sounded great, but I reminded my self that it had been almost eight hours since I last ate.

"I can't tell you what to do Red, but the four of you need to make something work here. Either it's back to being as normal family as you can, or buddy, anything goes!"

We sat silently, smoking our cigars, each thinking about the consequences of my last statement. it was true though,they, or at least Red, had to make some kind of decision soon. I was glad I wasn't in his position. It was easy to give someone else advise.

"Do you think the two older boys are really as sexually active as they claim?"

"I wouldn't be surprised! With cocks like theirs, word gets around!" Red remarked, leaning forward and rolling off his own ash.

"Would it bother you if they really were getting as much pussy as they claim?"

"Shit no! I'd be jealous maybe, but it wouldn't bother me!"

"Then you wouldn't make them quit?"

"Nope! I might tell them that they gotta set grandpa up for some of that young nookie though!"

We both laughed at that. Red made it sound like a joke, but I wondered. Why not share their girlfriends with their grandpa?

"Do they know about birth control? Do you find rubbers in their room? Are their girlfriends at least on the pill? Are they doing any kind of drugs? You've got to find out you know." I lectured, seriously.

"I know, I know, but it's just so damn hard for me. I couldn't talk about things like that without getting a hard on, and then the boys would know that I'm just an old pervert!"

"Or that you're a wonderful granddad and father figure that loves them and doesn't want them to make big mistakes in their life." I reminded him.

He nodded his head in agreement. He did love them, that was obvious. It was also obvious that he really would have a difficult time talking to the boys.

Maybe I did need to make a house call!

cigarstud
cigarstud
45 Followers
12