Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, Mistress.”

“She is just a slave like you. She’ll do anything I tell her to do,” Beverly added as Meredith gently sucked one of my aching balls into her mouth and swabbed it with her tongue. “I could tell her to suck your cock until you came in her mouth. Would you like that, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress. But I don’t want you to beat me again,” I replied as Meredith released my testicle and took the other one into her mouth.

“Then I’m afraid we’ll all have fun but you, Slave. If you want to cum, you have to agree to pay with the 20 strokes. Otherwise, we’ll just keep teasing you and never let you cum. Just tell me you will pay and I’ll have this beautiful slave suck your cock until you cum in her mouth.”

“No, Mistress!” As I said it, I was thinking I might even take 10 strokes to cum now. Meredith’s tongue and Beverly’s tongue were both stimulating me, but in very different ways.

“Very well. Then I’ll just have her suck your cock a little bit so you know what you are missing. Suck his cock, Meredith, but don’t let him cum.”

Beverly released my throbbing cock and Meredith took it in her mouth. She was skilled and could take all but the last inch of my erection in her mouth. Her tongue tickled the bottom of my shaft for a moment, and then started slowly bobbing her head up and down the length. Beverly reached under and started playing with my balls.

“I need to insure that she cleaned you sufficiently,” she said. She could have checked me in 10 seconds but took much longer. She was not really interested in checking the cleaning that Meredith gave me, she was interested in torturing me.

Within two minutes my balls started to pull up tight against my body. Beverly immediately tugged them down to suppress my orgasm.

“Go faster, Meredith,” she ordered. “I’ll bet you’d really like to cum, Joe. If I let go of your balls I’ll bet you’d shoot your load down Meredith’s throat in less than 10 seconds. Are you ready to pay for that?”

I was getting more desperate to cum, but still not willing to take the punishment. “No, Mistress,” I answered.

“Very well. Meredith, stop.” Meredith stopped immediately. Beverly waited about 10 seconds then relaxed her grip on my balls. She gently patted them with an upward stroke of her hand as she said, “You are still resisting me, Slave. These will change your mind before I am done training you.”

“I think it is time to put slave Meredith on the table,” said Julie. “She needs to show me how grateful she is for the lesson I taught her today.”

The three doms pulled Meredith to her feet and took her over to a table that measured about 4 by 8 feet. It was covered in leather and was well padded. I had to turn my head as far as it would go to see what they were doing there, but I wasn’t going to stop looking at those 4 gorgeous naked and near naked women.

They put Meredith face up on the table then secured her wrists and ankles to the corners. Once that was done, Beverly turned the frame I was chained to so that I had the table straight in front of me.

This sight was magnificent to behold. Meredith was tied spread eagle table with her feet at the outer edges of the 4-foot wide table. The head of the table was away from me. I was staring directly between Meredith’s wide spread legs, into her gorgeous, hairless pussy. This was certainly better than watching Julie flog her. I longed to be free and explore that pussy with my hands, mouth and cock. I started pulling at the chains, knowing that that they were secure, but I did it anyway.

“She looks good like that, doesn’t she, Slave?” asked Erika?

“Yes, Mistress.” She looked good enough to eat and that is exactly what I wanted to do.

Julie spoke to Meredith. “Lick my tits, Slave.” Julie dropped her ample breasts to Meredith’s face and Meredith did an admirable job of licking Julie’s nipples. “Now suck them.” Meredith took a nipple in her mouth.

Beverly lightly stroked Meredith’s vulva with her fingertips. She then parted Meredith’s outer lips and looked at me. “She has a very nice pussy. It is tight too. I can’t let you fuck it though, because you don’t want to cum.” Beverly then inserted her finger deeply into Meredith’s inviting pink pussy. It slid in easily. “She is really wet!” Beverly fucked Meredith with her finger just for about 10 strokes then walked over to me.

Beverly held her wet finger under my nose. “She smells good, doesn’t she? Would you like to taste her, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress!” I replied enthusiastically.

Beverly put her wet finger into my mouth. I sucked it greedily. “That is as close as you are going to get to tasting that pretty pussy, Slave, unless, you’d like to pay me to cum. Then I may milk your cock while you lick Meredith’s lovely pussy. Would you like to ask me for 20 lashes now?”

I hesitated a few seconds and answered, “No, Mistress.” Beverly smiled. She knew that I’d considered it. She was now confident that she’d win this test of wills. It was only a matter of time.

Julie was leaning over Meredith’s face. As Meredith orally stimulated Julie’s breasts, Julie was doing the same for Meredith. Julie had the use of her hands so Meredith was having both of her tits squeezed while Julie licked and sucked her nipples.

I was staring at Meredith and Julie, thoroughly enjoying the site, but wishing it was my mouth on someone’s breasts. Beverly was enjoying the girls having fun too. She reached nonchalantly to the side and started playing with my balls. She didn’t even look at me.

“Now I will let you taste me, Slave,” Julie said to Meredith. Julie put her knees on the table and had her pussy over Meredith’s willing tongue. I couldn’t really see exactly what Meredith was doing to Julie, but Julie was certainly enjoying it. She closed her eyes and tilted her face toward the ceiling and moaned softly. She reached up to play with her own breasts.

“Someone bring me a crop, please,” requested Julie. Erika, who had also been intrigued by the action between Julie and Meredith, left her vantage point, fetched a crop and handed it to Julie. “Now I’m going to whip your pussy to insure that you pleasure me properly, Slave.”

I gasped. Beverly released my balls, gave me a concerned look and tried to read my eyes. It only took her a moment to realize that I was concerned about what that crop would do to Meredith’s smooth pussy. A crop was a brutal instrument on a butt. I learned that first hand last night. I was sure that Meredith’s pussy was far more delicate than my butt, and she didn’t even have a single pubic hair to soften the blow.

Beverly moved behind me, put her hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear. She broke character long enough to reassure me. “Don’t worry, Joe. Julie isn’t going to hurt her. See that flat, flexible piece of leather on the end of the crop. It can be quite painful or absolutely benign, even pleasurable, depending on how it is used. That is all that is going to touch Meredith and Julie will adjust the force of the blow depending on the sensitivity of the tissue she is striking. Julie would NEVER really hurt Meredith. She is pretty hard on her butt, but Meredith likes that.”

“Thanks, Mistress,” I whispered back.

Beverly kept her voice low to avoid disturbing the participants in the erotic scene before us. “You’re welcome, Joe. I should also let you know that I am going to give you 20 more lashes today. I’ll do so after you ask me to and you WILL ask me to.”

“I don’t think so, Mistress.”

“I’ll go get a crop and show you how good it feels,” she replied with a soft laugh.

Julie was rubbing the soft leather tip of the crop across Meredith’s body while Beverly was retrieving another crop to use on me. Julie was caressing Meredith’s body the way a gentle lover would do with their hands. I heard Meredith moan when Julie flicked her nipples back and forth. Then Julie lightly ran the crop down the center of Meredith’s stomach to her pubic mound. She deliberately avoided Meredith’s pussy and ran the crop down the inside of her left thigh all the way to the knee. Julie paused there briefly and closed her eyes. She shuddered briefly then continued. I’d been so absorbed in what Julie was doing with the crop that I forgot about what Meredith was doing to Julie with her mouth.

Julie moved the tip of the crop to Meredith’s right thigh and slowly teased her way up until she met the heavenly junction between her legs. Julie then caressed Meredith’s pussy with the crop. “I’m going to whip you until I cum, Slave. Then I’ll let you cum if I’m still in the mood to,” said Julie.

Julie raised the crop and brought it down pretty hard on Meredith’s inner thigh. Julie let out a muffled cry. Julie raised the crop and hit Meredith’s other thigh. The tender flesh turned pink where the crop left its sting. Then Julie lifted the crop and swung the tip directly across Meredith’s soft nether lips. It made a loud SMACK, but it clearly wasn’t as punishing as the blows on her tender inner thighs.

Beverly had already returned with the crop, but she was watching Julie and Meredith again. Erika was standing next to the table and hand Julie’s left nipple in her mouth. This didn’t obstruct Julie’s right arm so she could continue to whip Meredith. Julie was whipping Meredith’s inner thighs pretty hard, her pubic mound more gently, and her now obviously moist slit, much more gently.

Beverly turned her attention to me. “What is wrong with you, Slave? That is a pathetic excuse for an erection,” she commented as she lifted my half erect penis with her crop. “I guess I’ll have to help you with it, AGAIN,” she said in an annoyed tone. Then she slowly moved the crop up and down the underside of my dick. That didn’t seem to be working, so she started spanking my dick with the just the tip of the crop. Beverly was right; it didn’t have to hurt. She was tapping me gently and the effect was far more stimulating than painful. It felt good, but not great. My erection wasn’t returning. Beverly took my penis in her hand and stroked it. Now that felt REALLY good and my cock started inflating again. She started gently and rapidly tapping my balls with the soft part of the crop, and that increased the intensity of the pleasure.

When I was fully erect Beverly said, “I’m not going to ask you if you want to cum, Slave. When you are ready to cum, just let me know and I’ll flog you until you do.” She stopped tapping my balls with the crop and started rubbing it all over my ass instead. Of course, she did continue stroking my erection with her other hand. When I was reaching orgasm, she stopped, knowing this was going to drive me crazy enough to beg for a beating if she did it enough times.

Julie started wailing and moaning loudly. She was grinding her pussy into Meredith’s face. She was so distracted that she dropped her crop. It was then I noticed how pink the insides of Meredith’s thighs had become. Julie was still having one breast attended to by Erika’s mouth and Erika now reached over and started tweaking Julie’s other nipple with her hand. Julie’s whole body shuddered violently as she had an intense orgasm.

She fell forward across Meredith’s bound body and laid there, using Meredith’s pubic mound as a pillow. Julie just softly groaned as Meredith continued to lick her.

I’d never seen women making love with each other before. I found it tremendously exciting. My dick was twitching in Beverly’s hand, which has slowed to a stop to insure that I didn’t cum.

“So you enjoyed that my little Slave. I could tell by your futile attempts to cum. Don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll agree to the price soon and then you’ll be able to cum,” said Beverly with an evil sounding laugh. Then she left me standing there alone and went over to the table with the other women.

“You did what your mistress ordered and now you will have your reward, Slave,” said Julie. She turned her head and slowly licked up and down the length of Meredith’s pink slit. Meredith groaned.

“You must not cum until I tell you to, Slave, but I will allow you to soon.” Julie got off the table. For the first time since she’d been up there, I could see Meredith’s face. She looked utterly relaxed with a Mona Lisa type of smile that showed her total contentment with her present role.

Erika reached for Meredith’s wet pussy and teased her by rubbing two fingers lightly across her outer lips. Meredith closed her eyes, tilted her head back and strained to move her hips into Erika’s hand. Julie kissed Meredith on the lips and I could see their tongues darting in an out of each other’s mouths. Watching this, just a few feet from me, was keeping me excited and rock hard.

Beverly walked up behind Erika and hugged her from the rear. Beverly kissed the back of her neck and had both hands on her breasts. Erika continued manually stimulating Meredith’s pussy. One of Beverly’s hands wandered down Erika’s smooth, flat belly to her anxious pussy. Erika was obviously enjoying this a great deal, but she was still able to maintain enough concentration to slip her fingers inside Meredith easily.

Julie had moved to the side of the table and was sucking one of Meredith’s breasts while using her hand to toy with the other one. Meredith was wearing an expression of pure bliss.

I certainly understood this. If Julie and Erika were giving me that kind of a workout on that table, I’d probably have the same expression on my face. Instead I was standing there with my hard shaft bobbing in the air, wishing I could touch it against anything to get off. I pulled on my bonds, knowing that they were secure, but I just needed to do something physical to relieve my frustration.

Julie started kissing and licking her way down Meredith’s beautiful body. When she reached her mound, Julie pulled Meredith’s outer lips apart, exposing her lovely pink clitoris. Erika still had her fingers inside of Meredith but moved her hand away when Julie started tonguing Meredith’s sensitive little pearl. Meredith jumped and gasped when Julie’s tongue first touched her clit, but moaned and relaxed as Julie replaced Erika’s fingers with her own.

Beverly and Erika were pretty involved in what they were doing. Erika was moaning and moving her hips back and forth as Beverly continued to caress her breasts with one hand and play with her pussy with the other. The motion of Erika’s hips was exactly like that of an erotic dancer, but I’d never seen a dance nearly this erotic. Beverly opened her eyes briefly and looked directly at me. When she saw my expression, which was undoubtedly one of crazed lust, and my cock still fully erect, she smiled broadly and then went back to concentrating on Erika’s pleasure.

“Please, Mistress, may I come?” gasped Meredith.

Julie, not wanting to stop her oral attentions to Meredith simply answered, “No!”

“But, Mistress. You are making me feel so good. I can’t help it. I’m going to cum.”

Julie stopped what she was doing. “No you’re not, Slave. You aren’t going to cum without my permission.”

Meredith was moving her hips in an effort to find some way to create the friction she needed to get herself off. “Stop that, Slave! I will decide when you get to cum!” said Julie. Julie emphasized her point by spanking Meredith’s sex with her open hand.

Meredith squealed and stopped. “I’m sorry, Mistress.”

It may have been a coincidence, but Erika started to cum just as Julie spanked Meredith’s pussy. Beverly dropped her knees and started using both hands on Erika’s most sensitive parts. Beverly was kissing Erika’s firm ass cheeks as she rapidly moved her hands. Erika grabbed her own nipples and convulsed in the throes of a powerful climax. When it was over she turned towards Beverly. Beverly kissed and nibbled Erika’s baby smooth pussy briefly, but Erika reached down and pulled Beverly back up to a standing position. Then they kissed with kisses that were both tender and passionate at the same time.

Julie resumed her teasing of Meredith. Julie was moving her fingers inside of Meredith ever so slowly. She punctuated this with an occasional licking of Meredith’s clit. Having experienced a similar teasing recently, I knew exactly what Julie was doing. She was stimulating Meredith enough to keep her highly aroused, but not quite aroused enough to reach orgasm. Meredith was writhing and gasping, but she couldn’t cum.

Beverly and Erika decided to assist in torturing poor Meredith. Yeah, sure. Poor Meredith. I would have given just about anything to trade places with her. Not my left nut, but I was certainly considering taking another beating. Erika had one of Meredith’s nipples in her mouth and Erika had the other one. If Julie picked up her pace at all, Meredith would probably cum instantly. But of course, Julie wasn’t about to. She loved teasing Meredith as much, if not more, than she enjoyed teasing me.

Beverly climbed on the table and pushed herself into Meredith’s face. Beverly’s back was to me, so I couldn’t see exactly what was going on, but I assume from the sounds that she was making that Meredith was doing an outstanding job of licking her pussy. Erika kept on hand on Meredith’s tit and put the other one in Beverly’s crotch. Beverly got a little louder so it was obvious that whatever Erika was doing, was working well with Meredith’s tongue lashing. Beverly had her head turned toward Erika and they were kissing as all this was going on.

Within a minute, Beverly reached climax. She moaned and thrashed her head around, but kept her hips fairly still. She probably didn’t want to move too much to keep Meredith and Erika from doing exactly what it was that got her to cum in the first place. Beverly quieted down and then reached a second and even more intense climax. When she recovered, she said, “That’s enough, Slave. I’m a bit too sensitive to enjoy your talented tongue right now.”

Beverly climbed off the table and I could see her vertical smile glistening with moisture when she faced me. Again she gave me a broad smile. “Too bad you aren’t allowed to cum, Slave. I’m in the mood to suck a big cock right now.”

Instead, Beverly kissed Meredith and then started kissing her right breast. Erika was already playing with Meredith’s left breast. Julie started increasing the speed of her fingers and pressed her mouth to Meredith’s throbbing clit. Meredith started wailing, “OH GOD! OH GOD! That feels so good!” She was writhing and struggling against her bonds. I could see her muscles straining against her bonds as she squirmed.

“Oh, Mistress! I’m trying so hard not to cum! Oh GOD!” Julie kept up her relentless licking directly on Meredith’s clit, which was now hypersensitive. There was nothing else Meredith could do, bound spread-eagle, with two women sucking and biting her swollen nipples and Julie using her tongue and fingers expertly on her pussy. Meredith screamed as she had and orgasm so intense that she nearly fainted. She thrashed as best she could in her bonds and cried out for a full minute. Then she went limp with exhaustion.

Julie removed her fingers from Meredith’s sopping wet hole and stopped licking her clit. Instead she gave her little butterfly kisses all over her outer labia and all over her pubic area, including on her sensitive and still bright pink inner thighs. Beverly and Erika were kissing Meredith’s breasts in a similar fashion.

“Oh God!” sighed Meredith. “I’m sorry, Mistress. I tried so hard not to cum, but I just couldn’t help it.”

Julie stopped her kissing so that she could reply. She started gently stroking Meredith’s body with her hand instead. “You will have to be punished for that, Slave. I love you and I must punish you for your own good. Was your orgasm worth a flogging?”

“Oh yes, Mistress!” replied Julie without hesitation.

“You’re a good slave, Meredith. It was my pleasure to make you cum and it will be my pleasure to punish you for doing so without permission. It will have to wait until later because it is time to torment the other slave now. Would you like to help?”

1...1112131415...19