Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No, but I wouldn’t mind if I did,” I said.

Erika caught the play on words. “Is that all men ever think about?” she asked.

My answer was simple, direct and absolutely honest. “Yes.”

She rolled her brown eyes, turned and headed out of the room. I went to retrieve my robe. I wasn’t a slave now, since the game was over for the time being. I put my robe on as I followed her up the stairs. A lot of men would have gladly paid $100 to see her walk up a flight of stairs naked. I tripped twice going up myself.

Meredith was in the living room sitting on the couch with her legs in the lotus position. She was sipping on a can of Coke and reading a magazine wearing her shorts and t-shirt again. Her shoulder length blonde hair was wet.

“Oh good! I was getting lonely here by myself. I took a shower and I’m getting hungry. All Beverly has is health food. I want some real food!” she exclaimed.

“I wonder if we should wake Beverly and Julie?” asked Erika.

“I think they’re awake. I heard the shower running in there. As long as they don’t shower together, they should be out soon,” replied Meredith.

“I could use a shower too, but if you just took one and Beverly and Julie are taking showers now, I’d better wait. I don’t want to empty the water heater while someone is in the shower,” said Erika.

“You are welcome to use the shower at my place,” I suggested.

“Thanks, Joe. I think I’ll take you up on that. Let me get my clothes,” she said as she scurried towards a guest room. She returned with her clothing over her arm and said, “Lead the way.”

She was still deliciously naked. I said, “Well, if you are going like that, I guess we’d better go through the back gate. Old man Proctor is always watching the neighborhood and if he sees you naked I’m sure he’ll have a heart attack.”

Meredith and Erika both laughed. Erika followed me out the back door to my house.

When we arrived through the back door, insuring that old man Proctor would live another day, I went immediately to the linen closet, with Erika following me closely.

“This is a real nice place, Joe. It’s as nice as Beverly’s. And so clean! I didn’t expect that from a bachelor.”

“Thanks. I’m not really very tidy myself. I have someone come in and clean three times a week.”

“You’ve done very well for yourself for someone so young. Being a fashion photographer must pay pretty well.”

“I’ve finally got a good enough reputation and enough repeat business that it pays the bills. I just bought this house two years ago. I lived in a one-bedroom apartment while I was working for another photographer and for my first four years in business. At first it was tough to pay the rent on that. Business is steady now. When I’m not shooting for fashion magazines and catalogs, I’m doing model portfolios. Sometimes I’ll even do portraits. Wealthy women will hire me to make them look like a model and shoot photos of them. I bring a real good makeup artist with me and we can make a lot of money in two hours. We are certainly a cut about Glamour Shots.”

“Gosh, Joe. That’s the most I’ve heard you say in two days!” said Erika.

“I guess I’m a little less shy now that I’ve gotten to know you,” I replied. I had, however, completely forgotten why we were standing in the hall. I had a habit of talking too much about my work and Erika got me started. For a moment I’d even forgotten she was still naked. My wits started to come back about me and I noticed again how stunning Erika was.

“Maybe I’ll have you shoot me sometime, Joe. I’m hoping you’ll let me do my own makeup and give me an appropriate discount. That is, unless you think I need a professional makeup artist to look good in a portrait,” she said with a raised eyebrow.

She was clearly fishing for a compliment and I was happy to oblige. “Oh no, Erika. You don’t need makeup. In fact, I think you look great wearing nothing at all!”

“Speaking of which, I’d like to take that shower and get dressed if you don’t mind,” she said.

“Sorry. Let me get you a towel.” I took a clean towel out of the closet and handed it to her. “There is a shower in the guest bath but I’d suggest you use the one in the master bedroom. The shower head is much nicer and you can adjust the spray to suit you.” I just stood there being distracted by her naked beauty yet again.

“Well show me where it is, Silly.”

“Right through that door is the master bedroom,” I said as I pointed.

“Aren’t you going to shower too?” Erika asked.

“Sure, but I’ll wait for you. You’ll find everything you need in there.”

“Then come with me. If we shower together we’ll save water. You don’t want to waste our precious natural resources, do you?” she asked.

“Absolutely not,” I replied. “It would be irresponsible of me to let you shower alone.”

I dropped my robe and reached around Erika to turn the shower on. I stood there with my body pressed up against hers until the water was hot. Then I took her hand and stepped in. It was most certainly the most pleasurable shower I’ve ever taken. First she washed my entire body from head to toe. Her hands made slick by the soap and water, wandered over every square inch of my body. Her large but firm breasts scrubbed much of my body. She saved my throbbing cock for last. She stroked it much longer than she needed to clean it, but stopped before I could cum. Then it was my turn to wash her.

Now I’m not a very religious man, but I found religion that night. I am the founder of the church of cleanliness. Erika was the first person I baptized.

As I moved my hands all over her body slowly, it occurred to me that although I’d had sex with her, I really hadn’t had the chance really explore her lovely body with my hands. I spent a lot more time than I needed on her breasts and then even more time between her legs. There is nothing that feels quite like a woman’s hairless pussy with rivulets of warm water running over it.

My cock was so hard I was afraid it would crack if she touched it. It didn’t. I was behind her with both hands on her breasts, making very sure that I’d washed every inch for the third time, when she put her hands behind her and started stroking my cock and balls. I was ready to cum hard in less than a minute, but she stopped again and turned to face me. She put her arms around my neck and gave me a long, probing tongue kiss, with her wet naked body pressed tight against mine.

She then turned off the water. “Hand me the towel, would you Joe?”

I handed her the towel and reached for my own. As she was drying her front side, I dried her back. Then she did the same for me.

Erika then stepped out of the bathroom, picked up her clothes and started getting dressed.

I was more than a little disappointed. I was hoping that she was going to spend the night with me as Beverly had me do with her after yesterday’s game.

“Thanks for the use of your shower,” Erika said with a smile. “And thanks for helping wash. I really enjoyed that.”

“Likewise,” I replied.

“Why don’t you put some clothes on, Joe?” she asked.

“Do I have to?”

“That is up to you, but we usually go out to dinner after our game. Most of the places we go have a dress code. No shirt, no shoes, no service. I’ll bet they’ll insist on you wearing pants too. Will you be joining us?”

I could think of other things I’d rather do, but all of those involved the four women I’d become much closer to over the weekend. It also involved all of us being naked. Since that wasn’t going to happen until after dinner, I decided I’d really like to go.

“Sure. I wouldn’t miss it,” I replied.

“Then put something on. We’re dressed pretty casual so don’t put on a suit or anything.”

I put on a pair of stonewashed jeans and a hunter green polo shirt. I was narrow in the waist and broad shouldered and this was something that showed off my physique. I wanted to make sure that the women didn’t forget my physique even when I was fully clothed. I was showing off a bit I suppose. They’d all seen me naked, but only Beverly had seen much of me with clothes on.

It was a warm evening and we all piled into Beverly’s Volvo station wagon without jackets. We ended up at a nice Italian place.

Meredith looked darling sucking in long strands of spaghetti. Her lips formed a Shirley Temple pout when she did that and it was so cute I kept staring. When she noticed, she just smiled. Julie and Erika split a pizza and I ordered the capellini primavera. Beverly commented, “Eating low fat and healthy! Good for you, Joe!” Of course, I hadn’t finished ordering and I asked them to put an Italian sausage on top of my pasta.

Beverly looked up at the ceiling and said, “Lord, help all of you. All of that fat is going to catch up with you when you are older and I AM going to say I told you so.”

Beverly, setting a good example for us, ordered vegetarian lasagna with fat free cheese. I doubt that it tasted as good as my meal, but it seemed to make her happy.

Then conversation was lively and not at all sexual. As I spent more time in conversation with these women, I could tell that they were all bright and articulate. The conversation moved from movies, to politics, to medicine, to books, to women’s clothes which to everyone’s surprise but Beverly’s, I knew as much about as they did, since I made my living photographing it. The conversation went just about everywhere except sadism, masochism, and sex.

We spent two hours engaged in normal conversation. Again, it was a little strange how normal they, or I guess I should say WE, were when we weren’t in private. I did notice admiring glances from some of the men there. The glances were directed at my beautiful companions, not me. I can tell you with certainty that there wasn’t a straight man in that restaurant that didn’t want to trade places with me. Very few men ever got to spend an evening out with four such beautiful women. Even fewer got to experience the games we played in Beverly’s basement.

When we returned to Beverly’s house, Julie, Erika and Meredith all said their goodbyes in the driveway. Tomorrow was Monday and they all had to work. So did I actually. I had two long days of shooting for a clothing catalog starting at 9 AM. I needed to get there a couple of hours early to make sure that the lights, backdrops and reflectors were all set up properly. I was really hoping that Beverly would ask me to stay again tonight, but I didn’t want to be up too late. Maybe one orgasm would satisfy her.

“Why don’t you come in, Joe? I’d like to talk to you for a while,” said Beverly.

YES! She was going to take me to bed again tonight. I’d only cum once today and came pretty close a couple of times when showering with Erika. I really did want to get off one more time. I was sure I’d sleep soundly if I did. I followed Beverly into the house.

Beverly sat down on the couch and patted the cushion next to her. “Have a seat, Joe.”

I sat as instructed.

“You are a remarkable man. You have no experience in playing our games and today you seemed like a veteran. I’m so glad you joined us!”

She put her hand on my leg. I had sex on my mind so even that innocent touch made me start to stiffen.

“We all work for a living so the games are almost always on the weekend. You can play when you want to or opt out if you need to do something else. Even when I’m away during the weekend, my basement is yours to use. The other girls have a key and I’ll give you one too,” she said. “Now I just wanted to remind you of a couple of things. First, don’t shave any body hair this week. They need to see hair to find the follicles for electrolysis. Second, we have a date to go for your electrolysis on Wednesday afternoon. I’ll let you know what time when I get the appointment. Third, and this is very important, do you remember what the third thing is, Joe?”

“Do you mean the three commandments?” I guessed.

“No. That goes without saying. The three commandments are always a very high priority. I’m talking about masturbation.”

This made me fidget and blush. I hadn’t masturbated in months, but I was sure that Beverly had cured whatever mental quirk was killing my desire. I’d forgotten that she’d mentioned that before.

“Do you remember what I said about masturbation, Joe?” she asked.

I was feeling like a scolded child again. “No masturbation. I’ll get all the sex I can handle from you and the ladies.”

“Close, but that is not exactly what I said. I said no masturbation to climax, Joe. I don’t care if you play with yourself every day. That doesn’t affect the rest of us. But if you climax, that will make you just a little less lustful the next time we play. There is only one man in our group, you. A man can only climax so many times in a given period of time. Climaxing without us deprives us of the pleasure of sharing it with you. Do you understand?”

“Yes. I understand,” I said with my eyes downward. This was a very embarrassing conversation to have even with someone I was intimate with.

“Look at me, Joe,” said Beverly. She didn’t use her mistress tone, but a firm, commanding business-like tone. “Are you going to masturbate to climax any more?”

“No, Mistr… I mean, Beverly,” I stammered.

“Do you promise?” she pressed on.

“I won’t. I promise.” I managed to get that out clearly and convincingly.

“The urge will be there, Joe. I’m certain of it. Don’t do it. Remember, you promised!” said Beverly.

“Okay,” was all I could think to say.

“Then you won’t mind if I check up on you to make sure, will you?” she asked.

“Uh… I guess not. How will you do that?” I asked.

“By checking your testicles, Joe. I know how they feel when you haven’t ejaculated in a while and I know how they feel a few minutes or even several hours after you have. Not all those testicle exams were just for fun. I was studying you.”

“You can tell if I masturbate by checking my testicles?”

“No. I can tell if you ejaculate by checking your testicles. I’d like to check them every evening, starting now. Did you ejaculate when you went home to shower?” Beverly asked. She certainly wasn’t having any trouble being blunt.

“No,” I answered truthfully.

“Stand up and drop your pants, please. I’d like to examine you.”

I did as she told me. This was embarrassing to me, which was downright weird considering that she’d explored every inch and crevice of my body in the last three days.

Beverly was gently rolling my testicles between her fingers as she spoke. “There is more to these examinations than just seeing if you ejaculated, Joe. I’ll go into more detail another time. This is all new to you and I don’t want to overload you with too much information at once.”

Despite my embarrassment at being examined, my cock stood at attention. A few hours ago I was so horny I could burst and Beverly’s examination had stimulated my cock’s memory.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying your exam, Joe. That should encourage you to see me every evening.” Beverly took my erection in her free hand as she continued her gentle fondling of my balls. “I can tell that you didn’t ejaculate after the game ended and also that you were very stimulated afterward. Do I have Erika, Meredith, or both to thank for that?”

“I can’t say, Beverly. That is against one of the commandments,” I replied.

“It was a rhetorical question, Joe. I’m sure it was both of them. I know them too well. Good for you for not telling.”

Beverly started stroking my cock and placed her hand under my balls, lifting them upward gently with her palm. She let them drop and then did it again several times. My cock felt like it was made of hot steel.

“As much as I’d like to play with you some more, I have to get up early in the morning and so do you. Pull up your pants and go home, Joe.” She stood and kissed me on the mouth. “Sleep well. I’ll see you tomorrow evening.”

I had a bit of trouble getting my pants up. I had to pull my erection up against my belly first. The friction of walking home like that almost made me cum in my pants, or actually into my shirt since my cock protruded from the top of my jeans. My erection still hadn’t subsided when I went to bed. I fell asleep but kept having dreams about the four beautiful women that had chosen me to be their toy. I woke up at least 5 times during the night and every time I had an erection. It was a long night.

The next morning I went to work and managed to function normally. The models were beautiful and professional. My cameras and lights were working well and absolutely nothing was going wrong. When I was shooting the models in lingerie, I couldn’t help but notice how smooth their skin was, how beautiful their faces were and the tall slim figures with busts always just a bit too large to fit their thin frames. I did feel my cock twitch and swell a bit while I was shooting their photos, but I didn’t really want them. I wanted Beverly, Erika, Julie, and Meredith. They were even more beautiful to me and probably more beautiful in a lot of men’s eyes. Between the models and the memories of the weekend, I was just one intimate touch away from erection the whole day.

I didn’t get home until nearly 9 P.M. I stopped at a Taco Bell and had dinner in the car on the way home. I never did have a chance for a lunch break. I was in for a similar day tomorrow. At least my lights and backdrops were set up and I could go in a little later. I could sleep until 6 tomorrow. I checked my messages and there was one from Beverly that just told me to call her when I got in, so I called.

“Hello” said the sultry voice on the other end of the line.

“Hi, Beverly. I just got in,” I said.

“Well come over, Joe. Let’s get your exam over with.”

“Just let me shower and I’ll be right over.”

“Okay, Sweetie. See you soon,” said Beverly.

I took a shower and noticed that there was a little stubble on my balls. I also noticed it starting on my chest and in a few other spots. Once I was clean I put on a robe and headed out the back door. No sense in getting dressed when Beverly would want me to drop my pants as soon as I got there. I knocked on the back glass door and Beverly, wearing a white terrycloth robe, let me in and greeted me with a hug. As always, she looked like she’d just styled her hair and touched up her makeup. She looked like that all the time. I briefly wondered if there was something supernatural about her. Maybe she was a descendant of June Cleaver.

“Hello, Lover. It’s nice to see you. Hard day at work, huh?” asked Beverly.

“You can say that again. I was fighting getting hard for 12 hours. Otherwise, the work was long but not really difficult. It will be another long day tomorrow,” I replied.

“Let’s get your exam done and then I’ll let you get home to get some sleep. I see you’ve dressed for the occasion.” Beverly sat on the couch. “You know the drill.”

I stepped in front of her and opened my robe. One of her hands went immediately to my swollen balls and the other to my rapidly swelling cock. As she was examining my balls, which I suspect she could have done in 10 seconds like she did in her office, she spoke.

“You are getting some stubble. That reminds me. I couldn’t get an appointment for electrolysis on Wednesday. Are you free on Friday night?”

“Yes. They are open on Friday night?” I asked.

“Not normally but I explained what we are coming for and they will open just for us. The owner is a friend from my club. She is going to have several employees stay and assist. With several of them working on you at once, they can make good progress. This will take several treatments. You’ll probably have to go once a week for a couple of months. Friday will be better anyway. The stubble will be longer which actually makes their job easier.”
“Several weeks, huh? If I’m going to go every week I hope it doesn’t hurt,” I said.

Beverly chuckled. She was now stroking my fully erect member and obviously playing with my balls instead of examining them. I chose not to complain.

1...1314151617...19