Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“But it does hurt, Joe! It can be anything from just a little tingle to some pretty intense burning depending on what part of the body is being electrolyzed.”

I felt my erection wilting despite Beverly’s manual teasing. “So what you are saying is that it will burn like hell when they do my balls. Shit! I’ll bet when the shock the base of my cock it will hurt even more!”

“But you’ll still do it, won’t you Joe? You’ll do it for me? I really love how you feel when you are smooth and hairless.” Beverly took my flagging cock in her mouth.

This just wasn’t fair. How could I say no to such a beautiful woman while she was sucking my cock? It was swelling again despite my fears about the electrolysis.

“Okay, Beverly. I said I’d do it and I’ll go and try it. If I can take the pain, they can do it all.”

“You are a good man, Joe. I knew I could count on you. Now if you’ll do something for me, I’ll give you some real good news.” My fully erect cock was missing Beverly’s oral attention but she had to spit it out to speak.

“What would that be?” I asked.

“I’d like you try real hard not to cum while I suck your cock some more. Lay down on the couch.”

Well, I suppose I could make that sacrifice if it made her happy. Beverly then opened her robe, climbed on top of me in sixty-nine position and started teasing my cock. Since I had nothing better to do at the moment, I put my tongue to work where it would do the most good. She brought me to the edge three times in about five minutes. She was certainly a talented woman in many ways, but this was my favorite. She then abruptly got off of me.

“You’re leaking a lot of pre-seminal fluid. I’d better stop now,” said Beverly.

“But why, Beverly? I thought we were both having a good time.”

“I was having a great time, Joe. You are very good at pleasing a woman, but I can’t let you cum now. It would spoil my plans for you this weekend. You mustn’t cum until then.”

“But why get me so close and then stop?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, Joe. It really is for the best. I can’t tell you everything right now. I just ask that you trust me. Everything will be clear to you eventually. Please give me a hug,” she said with her arms outstretched.

Well, I was very fond of Beverly and she looked very inviting with her robe open and her arms outstretched. I hugged her. Her naked body felt great against mine.

“Go home, Joe. Give me a call when you get home tomorrow night. I’ll examine you again.”

“Is my exam going to contain being teased to the edge and then being denied again?” I asked.

“Yes, Joe. I’m afraid it will. I need to do that. I’ll reveal why later. I hope you trust me enough to put up with it.”

“I do, Beverly. But if I’m in for more of this kind of suffering tomorrow, I could sure use that good news you promised me.”

Our bodies were still pressed tightly together.

“Oh yes. I almost forgot. There is an anesthetic cream available only from physicians that completely blocks pain from the treated area for a period of at least 90 minutes and it can last for up to three hours. I have plenty of that cream, Joe. I’ll bring it on Friday night.”

“Now that is good news, but I don’t think it will make me sleep any better tonight,” I said.

“Good night, Joe,” said Beverly and she kissed me on the mouth.

It was an awful long walk home considering I lived next door. I had five orgasms on Saturday, one on Sunday and none on Monday. Beverly told me she would only tease me tomorrow night too. I’d promised not to masturbate. It was going to be a long week.

I slept better than the night before. I still had restless dreams but the fatigue of a long workday kept me from waking up as often. When my alarm went off the first thing I noticed was my raging hard on pushing against the sheets. I reached down and touched it with my hand. It felt good. In fact, it felt too good. I decided I’d better get up and take a shower.

What a change Beverly had made in my life in only one weekend. I’d gone three months without an orgasm and wasn’t really concerned about it. Then one weekend with Beverly and the girls, and I was feeling incredible horny and deprived because I went one day without an orgasm.

My erection didn’t subside as I stepped into the shower. The warm water cascading across my shoulder and down my body felt incredibly good. I spent more time washing my cock than I needed too. Sliding my hand up and down my soapy slick shaft I closed my eyes and though about the four lovely women I had the incredible good fortune to spend the weekend with. I could see them naked and teasing me while I was tied to the bed. I could see how beautiful Beverly looked naked in the candlelight of her bedroom and could practically feel her body pressed against mine as we drifted off to sleep after the most incredible sex I’d ever experienced. Then my mind drifted to the image of me soaping up Erika’s naked body in this very shower. Just a few more strokes and I’d cum.

DAMN! What was I doing? I took my hand off my throbbing erection. I promised Beverly I wouldn’t masturbate to orgasm and here I was seconds away from doing just that. I felt ashamed of myself. Beverly was by far the most trusted and valuable friend I’d ever had. She was my friend, lover, physician, psychotherapist, and savior all rolled into one beautiful package. How could I even think of betraying her trust?

Okay, get a grip on yourself, Joe. Then it struck me as funny that getting a grip on myself was what started this problem. Okay, don’t be an asshole, Joe. You made a promise and you need to keep it. Just keep your own hands off your dick and everything will be fine. Jesus! What a wimp I am! It has only about 40 hours since I had my last orgasm and I nearly made a liar out of myself. I can’t tolerate liars so I’d hate to be one myself.

I turned the water on cold and my erection shriveled in about 20 seconds. I was thinking about how stupid it was that I just teased myself near orgasm and then denied myself. I was glad that I stopped myself, but with Beverly and the others teasing me as they did, I certainly didn’t need to do it to myself.

I got totally engrossed in work and thought little about my strange new situation. I wanted to but I was just too busy. Eventually we got done with the shooting and I packed my stuff up to go home about 9:30. I got home about 10:00 and there was another message from Beverly. I called her and told her I’d be by right after I showered.

When I arrived at Beverly’s back door, she was waiting for me. I was wearing my robe and she was wearing a pink silk ankle-length nightgown. It was cut low and her ample cleavage was attracting my attention like a moth circling a flame. She sat down, which gave me an even better view.

“Let’s check you out, Joe,” she said as she untied my robe and pulled it open. She discovered that just seeing her in that nightgown, and what was under the nightgown, had already given me an erection.

“I must say, Joe. I’m quite flattered that an old woman like me has such an effect on you. Every time I see your penis it stands up to say hi,” she laughed. She started examining my balls. “You’ve been good. Your testicles feel really full for only a couple of days of chastity. I hope they never get in the condition that 3 months of chastity put them in, but going a few days without ejaculating will be good for you in the long run. You’ll see.”

The ‘examination’ went on for about 10 minutes. She was stroking my cock while she played with my balls and she got me close to climax 3 times. She’d made it clear that I wouldn’t be reaching orgasm that night, so it came as no surprise when she stopped just short of letting me cum.

“I know this isn’t easy for you, Joe. You are probably thinking about going home and masturbating as soon as you get out of here, aren’t you?” she asked.

“No. Actually, I wouldn’t dream of it. I don’t want to tease and deny myself. You give me plenty of that,” I answered.

“Why don’t you sleep with me tonight, Joe? You don’t have to get up early tomorrow, do you?”

“I’m working at home tomorrow. I’d love to spend the night with you,” I said as I felt my face being pulled involuntarily into a clown-like grin.

“Then let’s go to bed. Now I mean SLEEP with me, Joe. Don’t think I’m going to let you climax. It is too late to play games now anyway. I have to go to work in the morning.”

“Okay, Beverly. Lead the way.” I wasn’t surprised to hear that she meant ONLY sleep. Still, I really was anxious to hold her in my arms as I went to sleep tonight.

“I usually sleep in the nude, but if that would make you uncomfortable, I’ll leave my nightgown on,” Beverly offered.

“No, please take it off. I can handle it,” I replied with another grin.

She took off her nightgown displaying all the wonders of her lovely body. My cock sprang to attention, apparently not understanding that it wouldn’t be needed tonight. Beverly climbed into bed and I climbed in the other side. We snuggled together in the middle of the bed. She was flat on her back with one arm around my neck and I was on my side with my arm around her waist. It was extremely comfortable.

“I had a tough day at work today,” she said. “I had several emergency patients come in with some kind of nasty bug. That put me behind all day. Patients are sometimes a bit testy when you don’t get around to them until an hour after their appointment time. So I’m a bit tense, Joe. I really appreciate you sleeping with me tonight, Joe. It helps me to relax.”

“I can help you relax more, Beverly,” I suggested.

“No, Joe. It is important to me that you don’t ejaculate for a few more days. I really did mean sleep,” she countered.

“I can help you relax without ejaculating, Beverly. My penis can stay out of this. Let me try. If you don’t like it, I’ll stop.”

“Well, go ahead, Joe. I’m curious to see what you have in mind,” said Beverly.

First I kissed her cheek, then her lips with light, gently little kisses. She opened her mouth and our tongues played with each other. I slowly caressed her breasts while we were kissing. Her nipples hardened in response. My dick didn’t. It couldn’t. It was already as hard as it could possibly be when I started. Beverly took hold of it and just squeezed lightly. She liked touching it, but she didn’t make any effort to pump it.

“How is this, Beverly? Is it helping you relax?”

“Yes, Joe. It is working well. Please continue.”

Well, I wasn’t about to stop unless she made me. I kissed her on the mouth again and then started kissing my way down her soft neck, her shoulders, her chest and then on to the breasts that any 20 year old would envy. I spent at least 15 minutes kissing, licking, and sucking them while using my hands to squeeze, tease and caress them. I could have stayed there for an hour, but I had another idea about how to please the lovely Dr. Beverly.

I kissed my way across her flat, fit stomach to her hairless pubic mound. I licked and kissed my way down to her slit and teased it with my tongue. She left her legs together, so I took the hint and kissed my way down her left leg. When I reached her foot I kissed each of her well-manicured toes and moved to the other foot. After kissing each of those toes, I slowly kissed my way up her right leg to her hip. Her legs were still closed so I kissed her from one hipbone, across to her other hipbone. I licked the crease formed where her left hip joined her outer lips. That did it. She slowly started moving her legs apart.

I resisted the temptation to dive right in and kissed my way across her outer lips to the opposite crease. I spent some time licking it then kissed my way back to the target I’d originally selected.

Very gently I inserted my tongue inside her. She moaned softly. In and out I moved my tongue, very slowly. Starting first with very short thrusts and working up to longer ones. She was becoming very wet with her feminine juices. The scent and taste were ambrosia to me.

She was wet enough that I slowly licked up to her clitoral hood and gently, very gently, touched it with the tip of my tongue. Her breathing and soft moaning told me that she was ready for more, so I inserted a finger into her and started pumping it in and out while teasing her clitoris with my tongue. I pulled my finger out and put it in my mouth along with another finger, then put both of them inside of her. This caused a louder moan of pleasure from Beverly.

As I moved my finger in and out of her, her moans of pleasure increased. Occasionally she would say something like, “That’s good, Joe.“ Or ”Yes, just like that.” Beverly communicated very little with words, but her grinding hips and moans communicated everything that I needed to know. I was bringing her to orgasm and that was exactly what I’d set out to do.

I continued fucking her with my fingers and brought my other hand into position to pull her outer lips apart. I could now clearly see what I was doing. It was a lovely sight. I licked her clitoral hood harder and she increased the pace of her motion. Then I pulled up slightly with my fingers and exposed her precious little bud. I carefully touched it with my tongue as lightly as possible. Beverly recoiled and gasped.

“Do it again, Joe,” she said. So I did. She recoiled and gasped again. “Just put your tongue there and keep it there, please!” she insisted.

I touched the flat upper part of my tongue directly onto her exposed clitoris. She jumped and gasped again, but this time I made an effort to keep my tongue there. She gasped a couple more times then relaxed.

“Oh, YES! That’s it, Joe! Oh YES!” moaned Beverly.

I started moving my tongue, never allowing it to stop touching Beverly’s sensitive clit. I moved up and down, back and forth and in circles. Beverly moaned louder and louder. Then finally she let out a little scream and grabbed the back of my head and pushed my head hard into her sex. “Oh, God! That feels so good! I’m cumming! I’m CUMMING!” Beverly wailed.

She must have either had a two-minute long orgasm or she just had several shorter ones in that period of time. I never stopped working with my tongue and fingers until she pushed my hands away. I continued licking up and down the entire length of her slit until she grabbed my head and pulled my back up to the head of the bed.

“My Lord, Joe! I didn’t know a man could be that good with his mouth. That was incredible!” she said.

I just smiled, pleased that I’d brought her so much pleasure.

She kissed me on the mouth and I’m certain she could taste her own delicious juices on my lips and tongue.

“I can’t do it tonight, Lover, but I promise you I’ll make that up to you. I’m completely relaxed now, so I’m going to sleep. I’m sorry you aren’t as relaxed, but you are a good man putting up with this cock teasing and I’ll make sure that I make it worth your while.”

Beverly rolled over on her side and put her arm around me and fell asleep. Except for my erection, I felt totally relaxed. More than that, I felt appreciated and loved. That was something I never felt when I had one of those spoiled, snotty models in my bed. Within 5 minutes, I fell peacefully asleep too.

I slept peacefully that night. I was contented in every way but one. I craved sexual release, but in all other aspects, I was quite happy with my life. The sexual release would come and it would be wonderful. I was confident of that, but I didn’t know when it would come.

Beverly woke me with a kiss on the cheek and gentle stroking of my morning erection. She didn’t tease me long, just enough to get my attention. “Good morning, Sweetie. I have to get ready for work. Stay here if you like, but I thought I’d better wake you just in case you had something you needed to do this morning.”

“There is something I need to do this morning, but if you have to get ready for work, I guess it will have to wait,” I replied.

“Yes, it will,” replied Beverly with a smile. She bounded out of bed and headed into the bathroom.

I heard the shower running which reminded me of my shower with Erika yesterday. That kept my cock hard especially when I was daydreaming about helping Beverly with her shower. She came out of the shower, lighting up the room with her beautiful fair skin, radiant smile and flowing red hair. There was something erotic about watching her put her panties and bra on. Of course, I was feeling so sexually needy that watching Roseanne Barr get dressed might make me hard. On second thought, no it wouldn’t but any average or better looking woman could make me cum in my pants without too much effort. I’m sure Roseanne could too, if I was blindfolded.

When Beverly was completely dressed she leaned over me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. “Since we don’t have that electrolysis appointment today I’m going work late and catch up on some paperwork. We close the office at noon but I won’t be home until after dark. I’ll give you a call when I’m ready to examine you. See you later,” she said as she hurried out the door.

I didn’t have any reason to hang around so I went home, got dressed and took the film I shot to the lab. I chatted with owner while the developed and printed the photos I shot the last two days. More than a thousand frames to do and they were done in less than an hour. These guys were good! Fast, reliable, and professional. The custom lab I used was a lot more expensive than dropping the film off at a retailer, but they did excellent work and there was no chance of losing my film since they processed it with me standing right there watching. They’d never screwed up a single frame and a lot of professional photographers wouldn’t go anywhere else.

When I got home I started the tedious task of going through all of the proofs. There were about a hundred shots that I knew my client wouldn’t want so I took those proofs out of the batch. No one wants a photo of a model with her eyes half closed, or just starting to sneeze, in their catalog. Every model, no matter how good, couldn’t look beautiful 100% of the time. They could look beautiful 95% of the time, but I was able to capture the 5% more often than I would like to.

I finished up my work with the proofs and drove over to my client’s office to drop them off. Thank goodness for the custom lab. They printed a roll number and frame number on the back of each proof for me. That saved me hours on an order this size. By 1 PM, I was finished with all the work I had to do that day. I had a meeting to go to and a model to shoot résumé shots for tomorrow then I had a three-day weekend ahead of me. I hoped I’d be spending a lot of that weekend with Beverly and my new friends. Life was good!

I stopped and had lunch in one of my favorite hole-in-the-wall restaurants and got home about 2:00. I heard laughing and splashing coming from Beverly’s pool so I looked over the fence to see what was going on. Meredith and Julie were both in the pool. I could see that they were both topless. They were facing each other and they had their hands on each other’s breasts. I stared and enjoyed this scene for about a minute and then my common sense intervened. This wasn’t right. They thought they had privacy and I was spying on them. Still, I wanted to watch. Well, it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

“Hello, ladies!” I called.

They both were startled but smiles of relief appeared when they saw a familiar face looking over the fence.

“Hello, Joe,” they both answered. Julie added, “Would you like to join us?”

“Is a frog’s ass water tight?” I thought to myself. “Sure!” I answered enthusiastically. “I’ll change into my trunks and be right over.”

”Oh PLEASE!” exclaimed Julie. “Spare me the feeble attempt at good manners. You don’t really want your trunks and I’ll just rip them off you as soon as you get in the pool, so just come over now and save me the trouble.”