Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Yes, ma’am,” I replied. “I don’t argue with a lady unless it is absolutely necessary.”

I opened the gate and stepped through. There was a familiar bulge in my jeans. When I got close to the pool I could see that both women were completely naked. Yes, life was indeed VERY good!

I took off my clothes and walked down the steps into the pool. Normally I’d dive in, but I had a fear that I might injure the family jewels if I dove in naked. Where those were concerned, I would always choose to err on the side of caution.

“Doctor told us you were working at home today. I was hoping you’d drop in,” said Meredith.

“I’m glad I did too. Being in the pool with you brings back some fond and not too distant memories,” I said with a smile.

Meredith and Julie smiled too.

“We were about to have some fun, Joe,” said Julie. “You could join in if you like. All we have to do is obey Beverly’s rule about no semen in the pool. Other than that, we can do what we want. And remember, we can’t even discuss it with her since she isn’t here.”

“Yes. I remember both those rules. I’m in! What do you want me to do?” I asked.

“Why don’t you stand behind Meredith, put your hands under her arms and rub her tits? I’ll bet she’d like that,” suggested Julie.

Meredith raised her arms straight up and waited. Well, it was obvious that she liked that idea. I pushed my body up against her so I could rub my quickly growing erection on her nice round ass. I reached around and took one of her incredible breasts in each hand. When I did, she dropped her arms and put her hands over mine, guiding them over her breasts, pushing them tighter against them, and instructing me what to do without speaking a word. This was a lesson I thoroughly enjoyed.

Julie moved close and put her arms around Meredith from the front. She squeezed her hands between my crotch and Meredith’s lovely ass. She moved one hand to grab my erection and used the other one to fondle Meredith’s ass. Then she started kissing Meredith. Since there was nothing better for my mouth to do at the moment, I started kissing the back of Meredith’s neck. Meredith was making little sighing sounds that indicated she was enjoying this treatment a lot.

Julie kissed her way down Meredith’s throat to her left breast, moving my hand out of her way to get access to Meredith’s hard, pink nipples. She took the nipple in her mouth and sucked it loudly, moving her free hand between Meredith’s legs. Meredith moaned.

Julie reached down with both hands and picked up Meredith’s shapely legs, which were virtually weightless in the water. With Meredith’s legs propped up on Julie’s shoulders and me holding up Meredith’s shoulders, Julie was facing directly at Meredith’s soft, pink pussy. I was able to position my arms under Meredith’s, leaving my hands free to play with her wonderful breasts. As I tugged on Meredith’s nipples, Julie slid forward to taste her sweet pussy.

Meredith closed her eyes and sighed as Julie’s tongue made contact. Although I couldn’t truly know how this felt to a woman, I certainly knew how wonderful it felt to be suspended weightlessly in this pool and have my cock played with. If what we were doing to Meredith felt half as good, I envied her.

It only took Julie about five minutes to get Meredith off with her hands and mouth. “When she starts to cum, pinch her nipples hard, Joe. Don’t worry about being too rough. If you are, she’ll say so,” instructed Julie. Then she buried her face between Meredith’s legs again. Meredith started making the squealing noises that I knew meant she was about to climax.

I pinched her nipple harder, but despite Julie’s instructions, I was worried about being too rough. Meredith started writhing around and gasped, “Harder! Harder!” I didn’t know if she was talking to me or to Julie, but I pulled and pinched her nipples even harder. She responded with “YES!” so I guess I was doing it right. Meredith tried to mute her cries of ecstasy for the benefit of the neighbors. Julie licked hard and fast until Meredith became silent and her body went limp. Then Julie released her legs and moved to kiss Meredith on the mouth.

I’d stopped pinching Meredith’s nipples when Julie stopped licking her. I did keep my hands on her breasts and stroked them gently. I don’t know if it was doing anything to please Meredith, but it sure was making me feel better.

Meredith turned to me, put her hands on my butt pulling my erection into her, and kissed me. It was a kiss I gladly returned. Meredith then put her head on my shoulder and sighed.

I asked Julie, “Your turn now?”

“I think so. It can’t be your turn because we know what a mess you’d make in the pool. I think we need to go inside though. The two of you may be able to get me off here, but it would be a lot easier in the basement. Seeing you tied up makes me hot, Joe!” she replied.

We got out of the pool, dried ourselves and headed for the basement. We all arrived there naked, leaving our clothing outside.

“Let’s use the big bed in the dungeon,” said Julie. “There is room for all three of us there. Get in the middle, Joe,” she instructed.

Well, you can probably guess that I didn’t have to be told twice. Being in bed between these two gorgeous nurses was something that I only could have fantasized a week ago and I was being told to do it now. Even if I wasn’t naturally submissive, I’m sure I would have jumped into bed willingly.

Meredith got in on my right and Julie on my left. They both covered half of my body with theirs and started moving their hands around my body as they kissed each other and me. I had one hand on each of their tight butts. Julie was playing with my nipples and Meredith was stroking my cock. Considering this was Julie’s turn, I was feeling even more fortunate.

Julie stopped kissing and asked, “Meredith, would you go get the ball stretcher and surgical tubing while I cuff him, please?” Julie rose to her knees, moved my left hand towards the corner of the bed, and put the leather restraint on. The she slowly climbed over my face, deliberately giving me a close up view of her beautiful pussy, and cuffed my other wrist. She stood up and went down to cuff my right leg and Meredith returned in time to cuff my left leg.

There I was, the human X again. My erection looked like a flagpole and was as hard as one too. At least they didn’t pull the restraints as tight as Beverly had in her bed. The ball stretcher and rubber tubing sure weren’t a good sign for me though.

“Julie, I really don’t want you to put that damned ball stretcher on me. I hate that thing,” I said. Not that I could do anything about it now. I let her tie me down knowing full well that Meredith was fetching it and now I couldn’t move much at all.

Julie didn’t respond to my statement. She simply walked to the wall where the whips were hanging. She selected a small flogger. It didn’t look very intimidating. Julie stood next to the bed and gave me a very dominating stare for about 30 seconds, swinging the flogger slowly the entire time.

“Is there something else you wish to say to me, Slave?” she asked.

Uh-oh. I screwed up and I knew it. We were in the dungeon, I was naked and tied spread-eagle and I called her ‘Julie’. I didn’t realize what I’d done until she called me ‘Slave’.”

“I’m sorry I didn’t show the proper respect, Mistress,” I said.

“You should be and I accept your apology. You will be punished though. I can’t let you think you can address me like that without consequences,” she said.

She moved quickly and decisively. I heard the swish, the smack, and felt the blow that she delivered so quickly across my right nipple almost simultaneously.

“Ouch!” I cried. I barely got it out when she struck the other nipple. I jumped, but didn’t say anything. She hit each nipple two more times.

“That really does sting, doesn’t it, Slave?” asked Julie as she reached down and roughly handled my sensitive nipple.

“Yes, Mistress,” I replied.

“Now tell me why I did that to you, Slave.”

“Because I showed disrespect by addressing you improperly, Mistress,” I answered.

“You may call me MISTRESS Julie, but if I hear my name spoken without MISTRESS immediately before it, I will punish you more severely. Is that understood, Slave?”

“Yes, Mistress Julie. I understand and I’m sorry.”

“Good boy. And how do you address Meredith, Slave?” she asked.

Since Meredith was sitting on the bed watching my punishment with an amused expression was not bound and hadn’t been treated like a slave by Julie, I made the correct guess. “Mistress Meredith?” I replied with a question.

“You don’t sound too sure of yourself, Slave. Is there any doubt that Mistress Meredith deserves to be addressed with the same respect I do?” she snapped.

“No Mistress! Mistress Meredith deserves the respect of this slave too.”

“That is correct. Mistress Meredith, would you like to punish the slave to remind him to address you properly?” asked Julie.

“Yes, I would. Thank you,” replied Meredith. She got up on her knees and reached for the flogger that Julie was handing her. She was leaning over my crotch when she took that whip and that was making me pretty nervous. It was bad enough having the highly experienced Beverly whip my genitals. Meredith was very new to being a dominatrix and I certainly didn’t want her practicing there!

“May I suggest you give a few strokes to his inner thighs? That is a tender area and should serve as a good reminder,” suggested Julie.

Meredith swung the flogger and struck the inside of my left thigh. There wasn’t nearly enough force to cause any pain.

“Hit him harder than that! You can’t really hurt him with that little flogger. Whip him really hard!” said Julie.

Meredith swung again. This blow was a little harder, but still painless.

“Too soft,” said Julie.

“I’m afraid I’m going to hit his balls,” said Meredith.

Bless her heart! She didn’t want to whip my balls. A wave of relief washed over me.

Julie cupped my balls in her hand. “Now whack him hard. Don’t worry about my hand. Just do it!”

Meredith swung hard and fast making the flogger swish through the air. The blow that landed smacked loudly and it stung enough to make my flinch.

“That’s it! That was a good one. It only hurt a little though. Give him about five more in the same spot and he’ll feel it for a while,” said Julie. She sounded like she was a proud teacher.

Meredith landed five more in the same area. Each one felt harder than the last.

“See how pink it is getting?” asked Julie. “Good job for a beginner. Now move over to the other side and give him six hard ones.”

Meredith climbed over my legs and proceeded to whip the other thigh. She smiled throughout the beating, so I guess she liked switching to dominant role.

“I don’t think you will forget to address us properly again, Slave. If you do we can get a more severe whip and beat you again,” Julie threatened.

“Yes, Mistress,” I agreed.

“Do you know the safe word, Slave?” she asked.

“Yes, Mistress,” I answered.

“You may use the safe word if you must. Otherwise I don’t want to hear another word out of you. Groaning, crying, screaming and other sounds are permitted, just no speaking. Is that clear?” she asked.

I didn’t answer. I sensed that I was being set up so that she’d have another excuse to beat me.

“Good boy. You stayed silent. You may nod though. Is that clear?” she asked again.

I nodded my head affirmatively.

“Good. I don’t gag my slaves because it can be dangerous and a dead slave is of no use to me. You have the opportunity to speak if you wish, but there will be severe consequences for disobeying me and speaking without permission,” said Julie. “Now I have another issue to discuss, no, I mean tell you about. I’d like a good fucking, Slave. You have the only dick here so you have to do it. This is for MY pleasure, not yours, so I will cum if you do your job properly. You however, will not cum. To insure that you keep your mind on my pleasure and not your own, I’m going to put the ball stretcher on you and deny you an orgasm. If you don’t like that, that is too bad. There is nothing you can do about it.”

Julie took the flogger from Meredith’s hand. “First, I must punish you for telling me that you didn’t want to wear the ball stretcher. I’m going to punish you for being insolent enough to tell me what to do and also for selfishly wanting to deny me pleasure by not wearing the ball stretcher.”

Julie held my cock in one hand and took careful aim with the other. Swish! Snap! The flogger landed squarely on my scrotum. I gasped. She wasn’t hitting me nearly as hard now as she and Meredith were hitting me earlier, but it still stung my scrotum and caused an ache in my balls. Swish! Snap! She hit me again and yet again. My balls were throbbing now. Mercifully, she stopped.

“Okay, Slave. I’m going to be easy on you because I don’t want your balls to swell up so big that the stretcher won’t fit you. I’ll give your aching balls a chance to recover before we stretch them out. In the meantime, you can get me wet with your tongue.”

Julie placed her knees on either side of my head and lowered herself down to my anxiously awaiting mouth. Despite my aching balls, I still loved to perform cunnilingus and Julie’s sweet hairless pussy was an exceptionally appealing project.

As I started probing into Julie’s pink folds, I felt Meredith’s mouth on my cock and her hand gently rubbing my sore balls. She was being quite careful and her hand did make the ache subside somewhat.

Julie’s pussy was wet when I started. Her scent and taste were a feast for my senses. Tying me down and whipping me was enough to get her excited. I have to admit that it excited me too. On Sunday I took a far worse whipping and the payoff was one incredibly intense orgasm. My response to being whipped was becoming Pavlovian. I associated the pain with great sex.

Julie turned around and faced my cock, which was now throbbing with excitement, leaving her dripping wet pussy on my mouth. “Let’s get the ball stretcher on him now, please,” she said to Meredith. I felt both of their hands working to pull my balls down tight and snap the leather strap into place. Then I felt the pressure of the surgical tubing being stretched before it was tied to the footboard. My balls were certainly being stretched now.

Julie put her mouth over the bulging head of my hard cock and swirled her tongue around. Although it was quite stimulating, her real purpose was to lubricate it. She moved forward and still facing my feet, she squatted down on my cock. With Meredith lending a hand I slid into her tight opening with relative ease. All I could see was Julie’s back since Meredith had moved between my legs. She was running her fingers over my stretched ball sac. Julie was moving slowly up and down the entire length of my throbbing cock.

“His balls are covered with stubble,” remarked Meredith. “They certainly aren’t as nice to touch like this.”

“Beverly is taking him for electrolysis in a couple of days. His balls will be nice and smooth then,” said Julie. “If you don’t like touching his stubbly balls, why don’t you touch me? I’m nice and smooth.”

Meredith took her hand off of my balls and moved it up to Julie’s pussy. I couldn’t see this, but since my cock was in Julie’s pussy at the time, I couldn’t help but feel it. As Meredith played with Julie’s clitoris, her hand also brushed over the base of my slick cock. She was bringing us both to a higher plane of arousal with her one hand. I felt a rapid side-to-side motion. Meredith was rapidly moving her hand back and forth across Julie’s clit.

“Oh God! Meredith! Just like that! Don’t stop. That’s wonderful!” Julie managed to gasp out the words with some difficulty. I could tell that Meredith was now using her other hand on Julie’s breasts. Julie increased the pace of her bouncing. I was now at the point where I felt an inevitable orgasm, but I’d never cross that line with my balls pulled down the way they were.

“Move your ass, Slave!” demanded Julie. “I left that slack in your restraints so you could thrust your hips and help me get off. Now move!”

I’d resisted the urge to thrust my hips because doing so would stretch the surgical tubing a little tighter and put more pressure on my already overextended sac. Still, I knew I had to obey Julie or face her wrath. A little extra stretch probably wouldn’t hurt as bad as the punishment for disobeying her. Plus, if I pleased her, she may take that damned ball stretcher off of me and let me cum after she climaxed. I thrust my hips up to meet her as she reached the bottom of her motion. The extra stretching did hurt a little, but not bad enough to make me stop. The surgical tubing had enough give to make thrusting possible.

Meredith moved forward and took one of Julie’s nipples in her mouth. Julie started wailing in ecstasy. Her ass was slapping down on my pubic bone with a loud smack, each time our thrusts met each other. Meredith continued to suck Julie’s tits and use one hand on her clit. Julie had a mighty climax. She stopped bouncing up and down and I could feel her pussy muscles tighten and spasm. Her pussy felt like it was trying to suck the semen out of my dick. I would have gladly accommodated her anxious vagina, but the ball stretcher did its job and I couldn’t ejaculate. All I could do was stay frustratingly close to orgasm but not reach the peak of excitement that would put me over the edge.

Julie relaxed and reclined back on my body. The top half of my hard cock was still inside of her. Now I could see Meredith put her head between our legs. First she gave the root of my cock a few wet tongue kisses, and then she moved up to Julie’s pussy and gave it a few kisses. Julie shuddered and her pussy tightened around me again. I think she had another orgasm. It was less intense than the first, but any orgasm is better than no orgasm and I envied her.

Meredith kissed her way up Julie’s firm, flat stomach and across her breasts. Then she spent a couple of minutes deeply kissing Julie on the mouth while they used their hands to gently squeeze each other’s breasts. Meredith then moved to my face and kissed me on the mouth. My cock and balls were throbbing with excitement, frustration and pain.

“Maybe I should take the ball stretcher off of him,” Meredith suggested.

“Good idea,” agreed Julie.

Julie pulled her pussy off my rock hard erection and rolled over. She started giving my soft little kisses all over my face. Between the kisses she’d say a few word that made sense when you put them all together. “You were a good boy, Slave. You kept your mouth shut and obeyed me when I told you to thrust your hips. I hope you enjoyed yourself.”

Well, I had enjoyed myself, but certainly not nearly as much as I would have if I’d been allowed to cum, but I said nothing. She’d ordered me not to speak and she hadn’t told me yet that I could.

“You may speak, Slave,” she said. “Did you enjoy giving me the fucking I needed so much?”

“Yes, Mistress, but I would have enjoyed it more if you’d allowed me to cum with you,” I answered. I had a slight fear that suggesting that I should have been allowed to cum might give Julie an excuse to punish me, but she didn’t seem to mind me saying that. Apparently a good fucking and orgasm tempered Julie’s aggressive tendencies a bit.

Much to my relief, I felt the ball stretcher being removed, and then Meredith’s hand massaging my aching balls.

“I’m sure you would have, Slave, but that fucking was for my benefit not yours. I enjoyed it more because you were tied, helpless and even denied the possibility of an orgasm. You’ll be allowed to cum when it will please your mistress and not at all other than that. That is the role of a slave,” explained Julie. “It should give you great pleasure to know that I had two orgasms while you were inside of me. Nothing should be more satisfying to a slave than giving orgasms to his mistress. You do enjoy that you helped me to have orgasms, don’t you?”