Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

Beverly said nothing as I reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. When I was done I touched her breasts through her lacy white bra. Beverly continued stroking me to the edge again, but when she stopped, she unclasped her bra and let her breasts fall free. She resumed fondling my balls as I caressed her breasts with my hand. Her nipples hardened when I touched them. She lowered her breasts to my mouth when she resumed stroking my cock. Again, when I got close to orgasm, she stopped. It didn’t take very long this time. Having my mouth on Beverly’s puffy nipples got me more aroused quickly.

“It took less than a minutes to get you close that time. I think I’d better stop for tonight,” said Beverly.

I didn’t stop playing with her breasts and my cock stayed rock hard despite the lack of attention. Beverly straightened her back, pulling her breasts away from my reach, and then put one finger across my lips.

“That’s enough, Joe. It feels really good, but I really need to go home and get some rest,” she said as she put her bra back on and started buttoning her blouse. “Stand up for a minute.”

I did and my cock was sticking up about 20 degrees north of level. The head was swollen and red. Beverly put one hand under my balls and gently lifted them. “These are getting real heavy. You should put on quite a show this weekend,” she said. I was about to ask what she meant by that when she put her head down and started kissing and licking my heavy, swollen balls. That interrupted my train of thought and I could only moan.

She stopped after only two licks. “I can’t do that! That hair is coarse and quite uncomfortable on my tongue. We’ll get that taken care of Friday and then I’ll check for stubble with my mouth again.” She held my balls in her hand and looked up at me. “You’d like me to do that, wouldn’t you, Joe?”

“Oh, YES. I’d love for you to do that!” I replied enthusiastically.

“Then that’s what we’ll do Friday after your electrolysis. We’ll come home and I’ll check your entire body for stubble.” Beverly smiled wickedly when she said this. Then she took my cock in her hand and gave me several wet tongue kisses on the head. As aroused as I was, this was enough to make me spurt. Beverly sensed that and pulled my balls down with her other hand and took the head in her mouth and sucked it for a full minute. My knees were getting weak. She finally stopped but kept the downward pressure on my balls until my cock stopped twitching.

Beverly stood up and said, “Good night, Joe. I’ll give you another examination tomorrow night. By the way, it isn’t a myth. A cold shower really will make you feel better.”

“I know. I’ve already tried it. I’ll have to do it again or I’ll never get to sleep tonight.”

“Sweet dreams, Lover. I’ll call you tomorrow,” said Beverly as she stepped out the door leaving me standing there with my pants around my ankles and a dick hard enough to cut diamonds.

“Shit!” I said to myself. I’d agreed to endure this torture until the weekend. She didn’t say exactly when I’d be allowed to cum, just that I’d be drained dry over the weekend. That could be Sunday night. I was wondering if it was possible for my balls to explode from all this teasing. I pulled up my pants and followed my erection to the bathroom and stepped into a cold shower. It was a bit shocking but it must have taken five minutes for my erection to subside. It was hard to believe that I thought I needed Viagra less than a week ago.

I decided to take Beverly’s advice now while my dick wasn’t hard. It was much easier to think when half the blood in my body wasn’t pumped into my dick. I wanted to call one of the other women and ask them out. I knew I wasn’t going to be allowed to cum tomorrow, but maybe just going out in public and having a normal conversation would relieve some of the sexual tension I was feeling.

I decided to call Erika. I was embarrassed about the way I reacted this afternoon and I didn’t want to face Julie or Meredith right now. We had a brief conversation and we agreed to meet at a Thai restaurant that was near her place. She seemed to jump at the chance to share some time together with just the two of us. Maybe she was as anxious to find out who I was, as I was anxious get to know her.

I did get to know Erika much better during the two-hour dinner we shared. She liked her food super spicy, she’d been married very young to a man that beat her, she learned she liked having sex with women immediately after she was divorced at the ripe old age of 22. She was initiated by another swimsuit model. Someone that became famous she said, but she wouldn’t tell me her name.

In turn she learned that I’d played college football for two years until the coaches decided that someone as small as me had to be a lot faster to play at that level. She learned about how I got into photography to meet beautiful women and then found out I actually liked the technical and artistic aspects of the craft. I also told her about my last girlfriend and how I’d been treated.

Since we’d spent quite a bit of time naked together already, and we had someone in common that we both loved, it seemed to strip away the shell that we would have when speaking with a stranger. We were talking like the best of friends within an hour of meeting. Erika was charming company, bright, witty, and a feast for the eyes.

“Kiss me, Joe,” she said as she leaned across the table.

I didn’t hesitate to comply. She gave me a long wet kiss. My lips started to burn. Not the figurative type of burning you read about in romance novels, but REALLY burn. The seasoning from her brutally hot Thai dish was burning my lips. I broke the kiss and quickly reached for my water. Erika laughed. She knew that was going to happen.

“You didn’t know I was such a hot mama did you?” she giggled.

“Wow! How can you eat that stuff?” I asked.

“That is how Thai food is supposed to be. Not medium like you ordered it. Extra hot is the only way to go.”

“Hey Erika!” I heard someone say.

I turned my head and there was a tall, well-dressed man I’d guess to be about fifty, standing next to our table.

“Hello, Barry,” she replied coldly.

“Who’s the pup?” he asked.

“Joe, meet Barry. Barry, Joe,” she said making a very succinct but adequate introduction.

Erika’s expression told me that she wished Barry were somewhere else, like at that bottom of Lake Michigan.

Barry and I shook hands.

“So how do you know Joe, Erika?” Barry asked.

“Must you pry, Barry?” asked Erika with a haughty tone.

“He doesn’t look like much and I can’t figure out why you are out with him when you turned me down. Is he your brother or something?” Barry asked with a sneer.

I’m not one to anger easily, but I suddenly wondered how hard I could punch Barry in the crotch from my sitting position.

“Actually, Barry,” said Erika with a sweet smile and absolutely even tone, “Joe is my new lover. He’s got a great body and a huge cock that stays hard all night. And on top of all that, he’s loaded and treats me like a queen. Anything else you’d like to ask, Barry? I was just about to tell Joe about how grateful I am that you keep me employed with all that Viagra you buy to get your tiny dick hard.”

Barry’s face twisted in anger and he clinched his hands into fists. For an instant I thought he was going to hit her. He softly said “bitch”, then turned and stomped away.

“Time to go, Joe,” said Erika, with a huge grin. “I’ve knocked him down and the worst thing we can do to him is smile at him as we leave. I finally got a shot in on that horny old bastard!”

We did smile at him as we walked out. Barry didn’t smile back. I guess he didn’t like me.

Out in the parking lot Erika was dancing toward her car. She was positively giddy. I thought this was strange considering she hadn’t even had a drink.

“That was GREAT, Joe! Thank you!” Erika blurted out.

“You’re welcome, I guess. I didn’t do anything though.”

“You just sat there and stayed quiet while I told a fib to that asshole! I’ve never really had a chance to put him in his place before. I’ve heard that he’s slapped around a couple of women before so I’ve always been afraid to stand up to him. Not that I thought he’d do it in public, but just having you there gave me enough courage to put him in his place. He is about the most arrogant bastard I’ve ever met,” said Erika.

“So what’s the story with him?” I asked, knowing that there was some interesting history there.

“I used to work for him when I was with another drug company. In fact, he was the reason I left. He thinks he is God’s gift to women and just won’t quit coming on to me or any other woman he outranked. He even went so far as to push me in an empty meeting room, close the door and grope me. He just can’t believe that any woman wouldn’t want him. He’s tall, good looking, charming to his clients and superiors, makes a good living, but he’s a complete asshole. That cancels out any appeal he has in other categories.”

“Well, I guess he’ll avoid you now. He sure looked sorry that he ever spoke to you tonight.”

“Would you like to come back to my place and have a cup of coffee, a drink or maybe a blowjob?” she asked casually.

She’d taken me surprise when she verbally slapped Barry around. The last part of her question surprised me too, but I played it cool. “Well, I guess. Do I have to choose or can I have all three?”

“Which one would you choose if I said you could only have one?” she asked with a smile.

“I’d have to think about it. Why don’t we go to your place and I’ll decide when I get there?”

Erika had a twinkle in her eye. She was enjoying this verbal fencing. “Okay, Joe. Follow me. I only live a couple of miles from here. First I want to let you know something. The ladies and I decided not to let you cum until the weekend. Teasing you all week was all part of Beverly’s plan and we all agreed not to make you cum. You gave your word not to get yourself off and we all gave our word not to get you off either. We can go have some fun, but I have no intention of making a liar out of myself.”

“I understand, Erika. I’ve really enjoyed spending this time with you tonight. I’d really like spend the night making love to you, but I’d still like to go home with you even if it just to have a cup of coffee and chat.”

“I’m beginning to understand why Beverly is so fond of you. You are a very unusual man, Joe. I mean that in a good way.”

I followed her to her condominium on the thirty-first floor of a building just off of Lake Shore Drive. She had a really nice two-bedroom place with a balcony and a view of the lake.

“So what did you decide, Joe?” she asked.

I was studying the décor of her place and the question didn’t really register. I gave the most intelligent response that came to mind at that moment.

“Huh? I mean, excuse me?”

“What did you decide, coffee, drink or blowjob? I’ve decided to only let you have one.”

“Well, it’s a tough choice. I guess I’ll take the blowjob. Coffee might keep me awake and I’m not much of a drinker.”

“A wise decision! Come with me please,” she said as she stepped into the bedroom, with me close behind.

Erika didn’t bother to turn on the lights. There was a big picture window and the drapes were open. The ambient light from the city provided just enough to see clearly. No one was going to see inside unless they passed by in a plane.

“Isn’t Beverly expecting to see you tonight?” asked Erika.

“Oh, yeah. I forgot. You’ve distracted me. And yes, you may take that as a compliment.”

“Do you have to be anywhere early in the morning?”

“No. I have a meeting with a client at one. Until then, I’m free.”

Erika picked up the phone and hit two buttons to activate the speed dial.

“Hello, Beverly,” she said. “This is Joe’s mom calling to let you know that he’ll be absent today. He isn’t feeling well and he’s spending the night with me.”
Then she paused as she listened to Beverly.

“Of course not. I’ll be careful. He’ll be in for exam tomorrow and you can see for yourself. I’ll get him even more swollen. That’s a promise!”

Another pause as Beverly spoke on the other end of the line.

Erika answered, “I love you too. Good night.” Then she hung up the phone. “It’s all taken care of. You’ll spend the night with me. Tomorrow Beverly expects you to be home, showered and ready to go out by 5:30. She’ll examine you then. Now help me out of this dress.”

We undressed each other while we kissed passionately. I was hard before she even started to remove my pants. My erection sprung free as she pulled them down to my ankles. Erika pushed me back hard and with my ankles tied together by my own clothing, I lost my balance and landed on the bed.

“Didn’t know I was so strong did you?” asked Erika with a big smile. “You aren’t the only one that works out.”

She pulled off my shoes, socks and pants then climbed on top of me. She was wearing nothing but a pair of red thong panties. The light coming through the window was softly lighting her near naked body in a very erotic way. She kissed me on the mouth and then started kissing her way down my body. When she reached my raging hard-on she kissed the head ever so softly and then took it into her mouth. She took the base of the shaft in her left hand and my balls in her right. She moved up and down on my cock very slowly. Normally it would take a long time to cum at this pace, but with all the teasing I’d been getting this week, I was ready to shoot in about sixty seconds. Erika felt it and stopped.

“I’m sorry, Joe. You know I have to stop,” she said with real concern in her voice. “I promised Beverly I’d tease you to the edge and then stop. I’ve done that now. If you don’t want me to do it again, I won’t.”

I pulled her face back up to mine and kissed her. Then I put my thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down over her hips. She gladly pulled them the rest of the way off. My erection was firmly trapped between our bodies. I continued kissing her and used both hands to play with her perfectly rounded ass.

After a few minutes, I rolled over so that I was on top of her. Then I kissed my way down her body much more slowly than she’d kissed her way down mine. My eventual destination was delayed because I just had to spend several minutes marveling at her wonderful breasts. They were firm, but just soft enough. If they’d had puffy pink nipples they’d be perfect, but I didn’t mind sucking on her hard brown nipples either.

When I reached the junction between her legs, she slowly parted them. I did my best to tease her for a long time. I kissed, sucked, licked, and fingered every part of her sex except her clitoris. She kept moving to try to get me to touch it, but I’d just change position and keep my mouth and fingers occupied on another part of her pink folds. I’d often reach up with one hand to squeeze her breasts.

“My God, Joe! You are driving me nuts! Are you just going to torture me and keep me from cumming all night?” she asked.

I inserted two fingers into her very wet vagina and slowly moved them in and out. I stopped pleasing her orally so that I could answer.

“Maybe I should. Turnabout is fair play,” I answered.

“Please, Joe. I’m just doing what Beverly wants. You know we all do whatever she wants. I’d get you off if I hadn’t promised not to.”

“Now this is a switch. I’m usually the one begging for an orgasm.”

“I’m not begging. I’m just asking. Please Joe. I don’t think I’ve ever been so close to an orgasm for so long before. Please finish it!”

“Is that an order, Miss?”

“Absolutely! I’m ordering you to make me cum. Now do it!” demanded Erika.

That was what I was waiting for. Like the true sexual submissive that I was, being ordered to get her off was stimulating to me. I started lightly touching her clitoral hood with the tip of my tongue. Erika moaned.

“Oh, yes, Joe. That’s it. Not so gently though,” Erika instructed.

I started licking her harder and faster while pumping my two fingers in and out of her. Erika started moaning louder. I reached up with my left hand and pinched and tugged her nipple. Erika took her hand and pulled it into her breast.

She was writhing and moaning a lot now. I decided to go for the touchdown. I took my hand off of her breast and used it to pull her pussy open and pulled up which exposed her swollen clitoris. I put my tip of my tongue on it and flicked it rapidly.

Erika let out a squeal and a sob. At first I thought I’d hurt her. She made no move to stop me though. She took a pillow and held it over her face and screamed into it. I was inspired to be even more aggressive. I sucked her clit between my lips and sucked it like a tiny cock. Erika’s hips were bouncing up and down as she screamed into her pillow. Judging from the amount of bouncing around and screaming she did, it must have been incredible for her. She stopped bouncing after a minute or so and relaxed.

I released her clit from my mouth and relaxed my hand to allow her hood to slip back over her clitoris. It didn’t though. It slipped down but the tip of the clitoris was still exposed. I started licking her pussy from my fingers to the top with fast and firm strokes. Erika took the pillow away from her face and she was panting and moaning. A girlfriend told me a long time ago that when you are making love to a woman orally, you don’t stop until they tell you to. I kept licking but concentrated on her clit again. Now I was massaging it with the flat top of my tongue. I knew she was climaxing again. She put her pillow over her face again and I felt her vagina squeezing my fingers hard. After her second orgasm subsided, she relaxed again and I kept licking. I was going to do this as long as she was enjoying it

Erika closed her legs and I felt her smooth inner thighs against my cheeks. She pushed my head away with her hands.

“That was great, Joe, but I can’t take any more. I’m sore now, but you perform cunnilingus as good as anyone I’ve ever had the pleasure to meet,” said Erika. “Come back up here.”

I moved up and to the side, pausing to put my mouth on her tantalizing breasts again, then laid down beside her. Erika started kissing me all over the face, apparently not minding that much of it was wet with her feminine juices. When she reached my mouth I kissed her back enthusiastically.

“Is there anything else I can do for you, Baby?” asked Erika.

“Just snuggle up next me,” I said. “The only other things I’d like you to do aren’t going bring me any relief tonight, so I’ll skip the teasing, thank you.


Erika pulled her body close to mine. We were side by side, face to face, her breasts pushed against my chest. I had one arm underneath her head and my hand on her back. My other hand was exploring every inch of her behind. She had one arm under the pillows. The other hand was on my butt and she was pulling my erection tight into her belly. The only thing that could make this more comfortable was if my cock was completely soft and spent from cumming several times.

I fell asleep in that position. I didn’t wake until the sun rose and lit up the room.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers