Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

“It says on your chart that you aren’t feeling any sexual desire. Also your temperature and blood pressure are a little high. Well, let’s finish the routine physical and then we’ll do some test specific to your problem.”

Beverly was still behaving like the consummate professional.

“Now this may be a little embarrassing for you, Joe. That is why I save the last two routine procedures for last. I need to check your testicles for lumps to rule out testicular cancer. Just lay back on the table.”

The last time Beverly did this test she put on gloves. I guess since she’d been licking my balls 45 minutes ago, she didn’t feel that it was necessary this time. The last time she’d also had me stand for this exam. I didn’t expect what happened next.

She pulled the stirrups out of the table and had me put my feet in them. She adjusted them so my knees were bent and back and directly over my hips and my legs were spread wide apart. Then she locked the stirrups into place. Then Julie and Meredith each put a white leather strap around my legs. The straps closed with Velcro and tied my legs to the stirrups. Then they immediately took my arms and pulled them above my head. To my surprise there were metal handcuffs attached to the top of the table. They locked them on my wrists.

“Relax, Joe. The restraints are just to keep you from moving and hurting yourself. The next part of the exam is rather delicate,” explained Beverly.

She was acting now so I didn’t know what was real and what was part of the game. She didn’t need to tie me down to examine my testicles in her office, so I figured out this had to be part of the game.

“Julie, would you ask nurse Erika to come in here and prepare him for the testicle exam?” asked Beverly.

Julie stepped to the door and called Erika. It didn’t take Erika long to arrive since she was standing right outside. Of course, she was wearing the same revealing nurse’s uniform that Julie and Meredith looked so hot in.

“Erika, I’d like you to prepare the gentleman for his testicle exam,” Beverly said in a very professional tone.

“Yes, Doctor,” she replied.

Erika then stepped between my spread legs and started pulling my testicles rhythmically away from my body. She’d give them a tug, hold them tight for about 2 seconds, then release the pressure and massage them. Of course, I reached full erection immediately. Then she bent down and started licking my hairless scrotum. The sensation was unbelievable. She then sucked on testicle into her mouth and circled it with her tongue. Then she repeated the process with the other.

“He’s ready for his testicle exam, Doctor,” said Erika.

God. They were doing it to me again. Teasing me to full erection and no chance to cum. This time they had me tied down so struggling was pointless.

Beverly said, “Thank you, nurse,” them started the same gentle inspection of my testicles that she’d done in her office. She took longer this time, as he thoroughly felt the entire surface of each ball. Of course, this was turning me on and had me wishing anything would touch my cock and get me off. “I feel no abnormalities with my finger, but in light of the fact that you are having sexual problems, I think I should test more thoroughly.” Then Beverly lowered her head and sucked one of my testicles into her mouth. She must have rolled it around for a full minute before she did the same to the other one. “My tongue is much more sensitive than my fingers and I still feel no abnormalities.”

I’d been moaning through the entire process, but she made no mention of that. No one had touched my cock yet. If they had right then, I probably would have exploded in orgasm.

“Now for the part that men really hate, the prostate exam,” said Beverly in a sympathetic tone. “I’ll try to make this as painless as possible,” she added as she put on a latex glove and lubed her finger. “You know what to do, Julie,” she added.

Julie knew exactly what to do. She started massaging my testicles. Beverly had easy access to my ass in this position and she started putting her finger in slowly. As she did, Julie changed her grip to the familiar thumb and forefinger around the top of my scrotum and pulled my balls away from my body. Beverly reached my prostate and started examining it. It was more uncomfortable than it was yesterday.

“Your prostate is quite enlarged, Joe. It could be a prostate disease or it could just be swollen from too much stimulation without release. I’m guessing it is the latter. Further tests will be needed. Meredith, Erika, will you please adjust the stirrups so that his knees are bent at 30 degree angle instead of 90?”

Meredith and Erika adjusted the stirrups and locked them into place. Beverly still had her finger up my ass and Julie still had the grip on my balls. With my legs lowered, Beverly’s finger was pressing even harder on my prostate. She was wiggling her finger around, which was moderately painful, and my cock was starting to wilt.

Beverly spoke to Meredith, “Please stimulate his penis. I want to feel how his prostate reacts.”

Meredith took my flagging penis in her mouth and started to suck it. In 30 seconds it was rock hard again. I could feel my prostate pulsing against Beverly’s finger. Meredith was doing quite a job pumping my cock with her hand and mouth. Only Julie’s vice-like grip on my balls kept me from shooting my load.

“Very good, Meredith. I still feel no abnormality. I think we should try to find out why the gentleman is having sexual problems now. Are you gay, sir?” asked Beverly.

“No, Doctor,” I gasped. Meredith was still working on my cock and I could hardly speak.

“Perhaps you are and don’t know it. We’ll test you. A gay man wouldn’t be able to maintain an erection if he had a breast in his mouth. Erika, please put your breast in his mouth.”

Erika unbuttoned the top of her dress and her impressive breasts popped out. She placed a nipple in my open and waiting mouth. I couldn’t wait to suck on it. I’m sure my cock swelled even larger.

“Meredith, please take his penis out of your mouth so I can see how he is reacting,” said Beverly.

Beverly took her free hand and held and squeezed my penis. “It seems quite firm. Perhaps he isn’t gay. Let’s run another test. I wonder how he will react with several nude women in the room?” She finally removed her finger from my ass. Julie let go of my balls. I was still sucking on Erika’s breast, but she took it away and put the other one in my mouth. All I could see was the lovely orb in front of me.

I heard Beverly snap off her glove and discard it in the waste bin. Then I heard her say, “Erika, hold his head up so he can see me.”

Erika did as she was told. Beverly had removed her lab coat. Underneath she had a white lace half bra that pushed her breasts up and left the top two-thirds of her lovely breasts exposed. Her puffy pink nipples were fully erect. Since it wasn’t cold in here, I was sure that she was quite turned on by this ‘game’.

My eyes scanned down what appeared to be the body of a 25 year old model. Her stomach was flat and firm. Her hips flared out pleasantly, in fact, perfectly for a woman of her height and bone structure. She was wearing a white lace garter belt and white stockings. Nothing else. Her pussy was in plain view and it was a lovely sight to behold. It was completely shaved. Not a hair to be seen. Her legs were together and the V with the cleft in the middle was extremely erotic.

“Do you like what you see?” she asked.

“Yes, Doctor. Very much,” I stammered.

“Let me see.” She reached for my cock again and tested the firmness. “It is still hard. Let’s put you to another test. Nurses, take off your clothes.”

It didn’t take long for them to do. They unbuttoned the dresses and let them fall to the floor, leaving their retro nurse’s caps and shoes. Somehow the caps made them seem even more naked. Maybe that doesn’t make sense, but it was just more erotic than them being naked without the caps. They were wearing nothing underneath their dresses and they were also completely shaved. It occurred to me that wasn’t too surprising since they removed all of my body hair a short time ago. Apparently these women didn’t like hair on any part of the body but the head.

“Look around you, Joe,” instructed Beverly. “Have you ever had four beautiful women stripping for you at once?”

“No, Doctor,” I replied.

“Well I’d better check and see if your erection is still firm. We are trying to prove you aren’t gay.” Beverly took my erection in both hands tested the firmness. “It is still hard. One more test and I’ll be thoroughly convinced. I can’t think on anything that would turn a gay man off more than having a pussy shoved in his face. Meredith, why don’t you see if Joe would like to taste your pussy?”

Meredith slowly lifted her gorgeous, naked body on to the table, put her knees on either side of my head and straddled my face. My erection was untouched but I could feel it throbbing and bouncing around. Very slowly Meredith lowered her smooth nether lips to my waiting tongue. She was only allowing me to touch the skin on the outside with the very tip of my tongue.. Despite lifting my head as far as I could, she was keeping her inner treasures to herself, teasing me with that beautiful pussy just out of reach. As close as I was, I couldn’t see a bit of stubble. She was perfectly smooth as if she’d never had pubic hair. Even with my tongue, I couldn’t feel any roughness to ruin the sensuous smoothness of her hairless pussy.

The sight, taste and scent of her was driving me crazy. She was agonizingly slow about lowering herself another inch so my tongue could slip into her most intimate parts. It was the sweetest pussy I’d ever tasted and since cunnilingus was a favorite activity of mine, I’d tasted quite a few. Meredith started moaning softly as I teased her clitoris with my tongue then gently sucked it between my lips.

I felt hands on my throbbing cock again, and then Beverly’s voice.

“Well, I guess he isn’t gay. His penis is even harder than it was before. There must be some other reason for his dysfunction. Let’s try another test.” I heard a latex glove snap on. “Julie, you stimulate his penis and Erika you stimulate his testicles. I want to see what his prostate feels like now.”

I felt the Erika’s tongue on my balls first. She swabbed them for a few seconds then massaged them with her hand. My cock twitched helplessly in the air, unable to get the touch that would send me over the edge. Then she used the same ball stretching technique they’d been using all afternoon and pulled them away from my body. Immediately afterward I felt the cold KY jelly and a finger going up my ass. Beverly massaged my swollen aching prostate and continued to do so as I felt a hand and then a mouth on my penis. Erika must have started using both hands because someone was rubbing my balls through my tightly stretched scrotum. This went on for what seemed like hours. In reality, it was probably 10 minutes but I needed to cum so bad I had lost all sense of time.

Julie had been bobbing her hand and mouth up and down on my cock at a fairly slow pace, but Beverly spoke and she started milking me for all she was worth. “Okay, pick up the pace, Julie. I’m going to keep this up another couple of minutes and then I’m going to let him cum. The way Meredith is moaning and squirming he must be doing a good job on her. He’s earned it.”

I couldn’t believe it. She was finally going to let me cum! I was squirming as much as my bonds would allow me but I couldn’t break Erika’s grip on my balls. This couple of minutes seemed like it was taking forever. My cock, balls and prostate were all throbbing.

Beverly finally said the words that let me know my long awaited moment was very near. “Don’t let him cum in your mouth Julie. I want to see what kind of load 3 months of abstinence and 2 hours of teasing produces. As soon as I give the word, take your mouth off his cock and just pump him with your hand. When she does, Erica, release his balls and just stimulate them as best you can.”

Then she said it. “Okay girls, NOW!” Julie took her mouth off my slippery saliva coated cock and pumped her hand up and down it rapidly. A few seconds later, Erica released my tortured balls and started feverishly mouthing and licking them. My balls pulled up tight against my body with such force that it was painful. At the same moment Beverly pushed her finger hard against my prostate.

My scream was muffled by the Meredith’s lovely pussy grinding against my mouth. Her most intense orgasm started just after mine. I didn’t know at the time that it was my hot semen splashing against her back that took her over the edge.

It felt like hot liquid was boiling in my balls and fired out of my cock with bullet-like velocity. I felt streams of hot cum landing across my chest and stomach as I pumped and ejaculated again and again. I couldn’t tell you how many times. Beverly’s finger pressed against my prostate in harmony with my own spasms. It seemed to increase the force of each spurt. When my penis finally softened my balls were aching and my ass burned. Julie put my limp cock back in her mouth and caressed it with her tongue while Erika very slowly and gently licked my balls. Beverly finally removed her finger from my ass.

My heart was pounding and my chest was heaving as I breathed hard through my nose. Meredith’s climax was just ending and my mouth was still covered by her very wet pussy.

“Well, his sexual response seems not just normal, but robust. Now we have a mess to clean up ladies. Let’s get to it,” instructed Beverly.

Julie and Erika stopped their oral ministrations. Meredith got off of the table. She turned her back to me and said, “Do you see what you did to my back?”

There was quite a bit of semen on her back. It looked like she’d been hit at least three times. There was even more semen on me. I was drained and couldn’t hold my head up very long. I let it slip back down to the table and relaxed.

I could see Erika cleaning off Meredith’s back with a damp cloth. When she finished her back, Meredith climbed on the other examination table and spread her legs. Erika carefully cleaned Meredith’s pubic region. It was obvious that both were enjoying it.

In the meantime, Julie was giving me a thorough sponge bath. She must have learned to do this in nursing school, but I’ll bet she didn’t routinely perform this duty while she was naked. I certainly wasn’t ready to get hard again, but I enjoyed the sponge bath immensely anyway.

Beverly was chatting away in a professional tone while all this was going on. It was tough to listen with lovely Julie’s hands all over me. It was even more distracting since I was watching Meredith and Erika playing with each other just 4 feet away.

“It seems that mechanically your sexual organs are functioning perfectly, Joe. I’ve never seen anything like your ejaculation today. The force of your ejaculation and the quantity of semen were amazing. I hope you won’t go three months without ejaculating again. Your prostate was considerably less swollen after you shot that huge load. Regular ejaculations will keep it and you healthy.”

Beverly picked her lab coat up and put it back on. “Now for a post orgasm exam. Julie, I’d like you to take his blood pressure and temperature again. Meredith and Erika, please move his legs back up. That way we can take his temperature without removing the restraints.”

The nurses did as they were told. They still were naked. I enjoyed the view, but I was still reeling from the shock of the most incredible orgasm I’d ever had. I felt completely relaxed when Julie took my blood pressure. I didn’t even mind when she slid the thermometer up my ass. Beverly was listening to my heart through her stethoscope.

“His blood pressure is 90/60, his pulse is 120 and his temperature is 100.2 degrees, Doctor,” announced Julie.

“Hmmmm” is all that Beverly said. They probably teach them that phrase in medical school.

She listened to my heart again. “Nothing abnormal with his heart. Meredith, would you prepare him for a testicle exam please?” asked Beverly.

“Yes, Doctor,” she answered. She then started the same stretching and massaging action on my balls that Erika had performed earlier. The difference was that this time my balls were far more sensitive. It was a little painful, but extremely pleasurable at the same time. I moaned and could feel that my cock was starting to swell. She then started sucking my balls into her mouth one at a time, followed by licking my newly shaved scrotum until it was good and wet. “Ready for the testicle exam, Doctor.”

Beverly again rolled my balls around between her fingers for a few minutes. My cock was swollen, but not really hard. That didn’t happen until she asked Erika to suck it while Dr. Beverly examined my testicles with her tongue. They weren’t worried about a premature ejaculation at this point, so it wasn’t necessary to tug my balls down.

Beverly stepped up closer to top of the table so I could easily see her face. “Your sexual organs seem to be exactly as they should be, Joe. Your testicles seem a bit swollen, but that is to be expected with what you’ve gone through today. Your penis is very swollen right now.” She reached down and firmly grasped my fully erect penis and squeezed. “I’m glad to see this swelling. That is normal and desirable when you are aroused. Does my squeezing cause you any pain, Joe?”

“Just a little,” I replied.

Beverly squeezed much harder, causing more than just a little pain. “Just a little, WHAT, Joe?”

“Just a little pain, Doctor,” I hastily replied.

She relaxed her grip until it was a pleasant touch. Then the very slowly and lightly stroked her hand up and down my penis a couple of times. “How did that feel, Joe?”

“It felt good, Doctor.”

“Good. I’m glad to hear it. Joe, I’m a little concerned about your low blood pressure, elevated temperature and rapid heart beat. I’m going to admit you to the hospital for more tests. Nurses, please get dressed. We are taking Joe to the hospital.”

As the nurses were dressing, I realized that this was all part of the game. After an intense sexual experience my heart should be beating rapidly and my temperature should be a little high. I was extremely relaxed so my blood pressure should be a little low. It ran 100/70 on a normal day anyway.

I wasn’t the slightest bit concerned about my health. I trusted Beverly and knew that no harm would come to me. They were unlocking the handcuffs and taking off the leg restraints now. Still I was a bit apprehensive about the plans they had for me at the ‘hospital’. Beverly had said something about going easy on me. If this was an example of them going easy on me, I didn’t know how I’d make it through anything more intense. Well, I wasn’t going anywhere. Although I was feeling some anxiety, my curiosity and my desire for more sexual pleasure was keeping me there as surely as if I were still chained to that table.

---------------------- Doctor’s Orders – Chapter 3 – The Hospital ---------------------------

It didn’t take long to get to the ‘hospital’ since it was really in the same room. The now clothed nurses helped me off the examination table and over to the first bed. My legs still felt a little rubbery from the intensity of the earlier teasing and intense orgasm. As Meredith and Julie were fluffing up the pillows and making sure I was comfortable, Erika closed a curtain that blocked my view of the examination tables. Erika then left the room as Beverly had done a few minutes before.

Meredith adjusted the angle of the bed, the pillows, and the sheets until I was as comfortable as possible. Julie left the room briefly and returned with a pitcher of water and a glass. She poured a glass, inserted a flex straw and held it up to my lips. I was quite thirsty so I drank with relish.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers