Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

“Is there anything else we can do to make you more comfortable, sir,” asked Julie.

“Nothing, Julie,” I replied sincerely.

“Then we’ll let you get some rest. There is a call button on bed next to you. Sweet dreams.”

I heard the door open as they were leaving, but didn’t hear it shut. I was already asleep. I was dreaming. Erotic dreams of course. I was dreaming about the pool. I was sucking Beverly’s nipples and I could feel Julie’s breasts on my back as she played with my cock and balls. In my dream I was trying desperately to cum and I couldn’t. Then I was floating on my back and Erika had my hard dick sliding between her breasts and I couldn’t cum. In my dream, the women were encouraging me to cum and trying to make me cum, but I couldn’t. The dream was at least as frustrating as my real experience in the pool, possibly more so.

I woke to Meredith’s voice. “Sir. Sir. Joe. Wake up.” She gently shook my foot. “I’m sorry to wake you so soon, but the doctor ordered a massage for you. I can’t really do that while you are asleep. It seems you did have sweet dreams,” she remarked while staring at the tent my full erection was making with the sheet. Meredith pulled the sheet down to the foot of the bed then started adjusted the angle of the bed until it was flat. “Please roll over on your stomach so I can start your massage.”

I complied and adjusted myself so that my erection wasn’t too uncomfortable underneath me. Meredith put a little massage oil on her hands and started rubbing my shoulders and upper back. She was very thorough. She didn’t miss an inch of my backside. She rubbed my neck, shoulders, arms, back, arms, ass, and legs. I was extremely relaxed except for my cock, which was begging to be stroked.

“Turn over please so I can do your front side.”

I didn’t have to be told twice. Meredith started at my feet and slowly worked up my legs. The closer she got to my cock the more it throbbed. She massaged my balls for much too short a time then started on my hairless pubic area around my cock and balls. I watched her intently.

Meredith’s large breasts were straining the thin fabric of her overly tight dress. The outlines of erect nipples were clearly visible. This massage was turning her on, maybe not as much as it was turning me on, but she was clearly enjoying it. I was also enjoying the view of her legs the too short dress was providing. She hadn’t been wearing underwear before and I kept hoping for a glimpse of her lovely shaved pussy, but I was denied.

She moved on, leaving my cock twitching in the air, much to my disappointment. Her fingertips gently massaged the muscles of my stomach, and then used a much firmer technique on my chest arms and shoulders. This girl clearly knew what she was doing. She knew how to give a great massage and also knew how to tease me and drive me crazy without even touching my cock.

“All done. Did you enjoy that?” She smiled at me and there was a twinkle in her blue eyes that told me that teasing my cock was something she truly enjoyed.

“Yes, I did.”

“Anything else you need right now?” she asked in a coy tone.

Well, I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask, so I did. “Uh, Meredith. You missed a spot during the massage. Do you think you could get that for me?” I asked as I gestured by quickly nodding towards my erection.

She gave me a puzzled look, scanned my body and then said, “Oh, you’re right. I see there is no oil here” as she firmly grasped my erection. “I’ll take care of that right away.”

I could hardly believe my good fortune when she put some massage oil on my erection and hands and started slowly stroking it with both hands. My erection got even firmer. Then Meredith changed her technique and started tickling my balls with the fingertips of one hand while gliding her other hand up and down my cock. I moaned and she responded by playing with my still tender balls more aggressively and stroking my erection more vigorously. My balls started to pull up close to my body as my body prepared for the orgasm I was going to have in about two more strokes and Meredith abruptly stopped touching me. My cock was left twitching in the air.

“There, I think I’ve massaged everything now,” giggled Meredith as she picked up a towel and started wiping off her hands.

“I could use some more massaging, Meredith. Another 30 seconds would probably be enough. Please, Meredith,” I pleaded.

“Sorry, sir. If I continue doing what I was doing you’d ejaculate. The doctor told me specifically not to make you ejaculate. It would interfere with her tests.

She walked over to the sink, her tight ass swaying under her very short dress. She sat the plastic bottle of massage oil on the edge of the sink but set it too close to the edge. The bottle fell to the floor. It didn’t break but the cap wasn’t on and oil was leaking out.

“Oops!” she exclaimed and then bent over to pick the bottle up giving me a brief but total view of her luscious ass and shaved pussy. I was wishing for another look, and I got my wish. She pulled some paper towels from the dispenser and bent over again to clean up the spilled oil.

My erection was throbbing and I decided that with that lovely view only 4 feet away, I’d finish myself off with a few quick strokes. I put my hand around my throbbing cock and started pumping while staring at Meredith’s amazing backside.

I was 10 seconds from shooting my load when Julie and Doctor Beverly walked in.

“Joe! Stop that!” shouted Beverly. “You’ll negate the value of the tests I’ve scheduled.”

Caught with my pants down, so to speak, I stopped.

Beverly looked angry. “Meredith, come here! Didn’t I tell you that Joe was not to ejaculate?”

“Yes, Doctor. I’m sorry, I didn’t see what he was doing.”

“Well we can’t let that happen again. Get the restraints. Then I’ll deal with you.”

Meredith removed a set of tan leather restraints from one of the cabinets. She and Julie proceeded to tie my wrists and ankle so the corners of the bed.

“Sorry, Joe. This is for your own good,” said Beverly. “Now, Meredith. I need to deal with your negligence. You nearly let him ejaculate. Bend over and grab your ankles.”

Of course Meredith did this near the head of the bed and with her ass facing me so I could get a good view just by turning my head.

Beverly stood next to her and pulled the hem of Meredith’s short dress all the way up to her waist. “Normally I wouldn’t discipline one of my nurses in front of a patient, but since it was your refusal to follow doctor’s orders that got her in trouble, you’ll watch. Meredith, spread your legs farther apart.”

Meredith did as she was told without releasing her ankles. Beverly swatted Meredith’s ass hard with her open hand. There was a loud smack punctuated by Meredith’s squeal of pain. Then there was another smack and then another and another as Beverly spanked Meredith until both cheeks were bright pink.

The truth is, watching Beverly spank Meredith did nothing for me sexually. Watching Meredith’s beautiful ass and pussy was another matter completely. My tongue was buried in that pussy a short time ago and I couldn’t wait to do it again. Better yet, I had something throbbing right now that I’d like to put there.

“Okay, Meredith. Stand up and pull yourself together. You’ve been punished and I hope you’ve learned not to be so negligent in your duties,” said Beverly.

Meredith stood and said, “Yes, Doctor.”

Meredith turned and I expected to see tears. There were none. In fact there was a faint smile on her lips. It appeared that she enjoyed the spanking.

Beverly turned to me and said, “I hope you will be more mindful of my orders in the future, Joe. I can’t discipline a patient the way that I disciplined Meredith, but you were equally guilty. Meredith wouldn’t have been punished if you hadn’t tried to ejaculate, which was contradictory to my explicit instructions. Well, what do you have to say for yourself, Joe? Will you follow my instructions?”

“Yes, Doctor,” I replied. I was an honest guy and kept my word whenever humanly possible, but I was worried that Beverly and her nurses would drive me crazy with their teasing and I’d try whacking off again if I got the chance.

“Good. Just to insure you do, I’m going to leave the restraints on for now. I’m going to do a brief exam now.” Beverly listened to my heart and had Meredith take my blood pressure. “Your pulse and blood pressure are down but still not normal. I’m glad that you’ve improved. Now let’s check your penis and testicles. Beverly used her hands to examine each testicle thoroughly, and then put one hand on my penis and gave it about a dozen slow strokes. It had softened considerably, but she brought it back to attention. “Very good. Your testicles are large, but otherwise normal. Your penis reacts quickly to manual stimulation. I don’t see any physical condition that caused you to lose your sexual desire. That is why I’ve called for a psychological consult. The doctor should be here momentarily.”

That seemed to be the cue because Erika walked into the room. She was dressed in a very professional looking suit and carrying a briefcase. The jacket and knee-length skirt were made of the same gray material and her white blouse was buttoned to her neck, and appeared to be silk. Her hair was pulled back tight into a bun on the back of her head. She was wearing large plastic framed glasses that made her look like a nerd, albeit, a very pretty nerd.

Beverly spoke to her. “Dr. Erika, this is Joe. He is 28 years old and said his last ejaculation was 3 months ago. My staff and I were able to bring him to orgasm and the amount of semen he ejaculated confirms that he hadn’t ejaculated for at least several weeks. He said he wasn’t interested in sex, but a good dose of Viagra and some sexual stimulation appears to have improved his condition a bit. I’d appreciate it if you could help him discover if a psychological problem was the source of his reduced libido.”

“Well of course, Doctor. If you aren’t able to find a physical problem with Joe, I may be able to expose the real source of the problem. I need to spend an hour or so with Joe to run some tests. I’d like Julie to stay and assist me.”

“Certainly, Doctor,” replied Beverly. She and Meredith left the room and closed the door.

Erika sat in a chair facing the bed. “Julie, would you raise the head of the bed so it is more comfortable for Joe to see the television?” Julie did as she was asked.

Hello Joe,” she said. “I’m going to run some tests to try to determine what it is that you really want sexually. Once we finish that, I’ll have a much better idea of what we can do to treat your problem. She opened her briefcase as she continued talking. What I’m going to do is show you a series of videos and measure your response to each of them. Julie, if you’ll take this clipboard and sit on the other side of the bed, I’ll need your help in recording the data. There are 5 boxes in each line. 1 is a strong negative, 2 is negative, 3 is no change, 4 is positive, and 5 is a strong positive. Do you understand? I’ll just give you number during or after each segment of tape. Each segment is about 1 minute long.”

“Understood, Doctor, but how are you going to measure his response?” asked Julie.

“I’ll test his physical reaction by testing the hardness of his penis,” replied Erika. “Joe, I need you to watch the television and try to ignore us. I’m interested in what your reaction is to the television, not how you react to other stimuli. Understand?”

“Yes, Doctor,” I replied.

“Okay, then let’s begin.”

Erika pushed a button on a remote control and the television hanging from the ceiling at the foot of the bed came on. She pushed another button and a videotape started to play. She put the remote on a table next to her then pulled a small tube shaped container from her briefcase. Then she squirted a generous glob of some kind of lubricant on her left hand and reached over to start slowly stroking my cock. It was slow and gentle enough that I knew I’d never reach orgasm, but it was sufficient to keep me erect. Erika wasn’t watching me, but the television.

The blue screen disappeared and a scene of one man sucking off another one came on. This wasn’t a pretty picture. Despite Erika’s stroking, my cock quickly started wilting.

“The first box is a 1, Julie,” announced Erika.

I looked away from the screen and Erika noticed it. “Keep watching the screen, Joe. Even if what you see is unpleasant. It is important for the test. Not all of the scenes will be unpleasant. I promise.”

I looked back at the screen and my cock went limp in Erika’s slow moving hand. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, there was a 10 second blue screen and another scene came on. This one was a woman sucking off a man. My erection immediately returned. Erika waited until the scene was over to simply say, “4”. Another 10 second blue screen and then the next scene was of a man performing cunnilingus on a very pretty woman. Erika noted my reaction and said “4”.

Each scene ended with about 10 seconds of blue screen. Erika never let up on her slow, rhythmic stroking. At the end of each segment, Erika would call out a number and Julie would make a note of it on the clipboard. Erika spent about half of her time watching the screen and the other half watching my face and cock.

There were 80 segments in all. Erika must have been in tremendous shape to keep up that stroking that long.

Segment 4, woman performing oral sex on another woman, “4”.

Segment 5, man beating a tied up naked woman with a riding crop, “3”.

Segment 6, man beating a tied up naked man with a riding crop, “2”.

Segment 7, man performing anal sex on another man, “1”.

Segment 8, man sucking on a woman’s nipples, “4”.

Segment 9, man performing oral sex on a woman with no pubic hair, “5”.

Segment 10, man anally fucking a woman in bondage, “3”.

Segment 11, woman whipping a naked man hanging by his wrists, “5”.

And so it went on through all 80 segments. The video lasted more than an hour and a half and my dick was fully erect for 70% of it and so hard it could cut diamonds for and additional 20%. About 10% of the tape was a total turn off and my erection flagged during those segments. My cock and balls were probably aching more than Erika’s arms, since she switched hands periodically and I didn’t get to switch cocks, but I’m sure she was tired. It occurred to me that although we were still playing an erotic game, this part really got the women into my head. They now knew what turned me on and what turned me off.

After the video was done, Erika stopped stroking my aching erection and went over to the sink to wash her hands. After this was done, she removed her jacket and hung it on the back of a chair, revealing that her blouse was indeed very sheer silk and that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Her large breasts pushed tightly against the fabric and the shape and color of her erect nipple were visible.

Great! My cock, which was apparently not going to get any relief any time soon was finally starting to soften and Erika started to put on a show and get it inflating again. No one was touching it and my hands were tied, so I wasn’t going to get a chance to cum.

Erika took the clipboard from Julie and started studying the results. Julie went to the other side of the bed and made a point of bending over in front of me to pick up Erika’s briefcase. Julie’s beautiful ass was 2 feet from my face but I couldn’t touch it.

Beverly walked back in the room. “How did the test go, Doctor?”

“Dr. Beverly, the testing went fine. This an extremely accurate test because the patient isn’t asked his preferences, his physical response tells us his preferences. A patient’s mouth can lie, but his penis can’t. Joe was a very cooperative subject and did as he was instructed to insure the validity of the results. Having him tied to the bed didn’t hurt,” chuckled Erika.

“What did you learn?” asked Beverly.

“We learned a great deal about, Joe, Doctor. He scored all 1’s and 2’s on all segments showing male homosexual activity, so he is as straight as an arrow. His scores also indicate that he is a true submissive. His response was 4 or 5 to any activity showing males being dominated by females, but generally neutral on scenes of men dominating women. Likewise, he likes the idea of being teased and/or physically tortured by women. He was neutral about performing or receiving anal sex except on the segment that showed a female putting a finger in a male’s anus. That showed a positive reaction. He was neutral about scenes showing men torturing women painfully, but very positive to scenes where men or women were sexually teasing women. He also was positive to all scenes showing homosexual women.”

“Hmmmm,” said Beverly. “That is interesting, Doctor. Is there anything else you learned?”

“Yes. By comparing reactions to identical scenes where the actors have different physical attributes, we can tell what he really desires. For instance, he really likes breasts but he isn’t very particular about a woman’s breast size. He does show a definite preference for pink and puffy nipples, but he responded positively to all scenes of female breasts being played with. He also prefers women that are athletically built, but all women except obese ones elicit a positive reaction. He showed a strong preference for women without pubic hair also.”

“Fascinating that you could learn all of this in less than 2 hours, Doctor!” exclaimed Beverly. “Tell me, Joe. What do you think of Dr. Erika’s analysis of your preferences?”

I had to admit it. Erika was right on the money. It was amazing how accurate she was. She even had down to the point that she knew I really didn’t care about anal sex, but that the scene of the female finger going up a man’s ass did turn me on. Yesterday, it wouldn’t have, but after Beverly intensified an already humongous orgasm by fingering my prostate, the idea of her doing it again really excited me. I also thought that Beverly must have developed this test. After all, Erika was a pharmaceutical rep in real life and Beverly was a doctor that had been a psychiatry intern.

“She is completely accurate, Doctor,” I said.

Beverly looked at Erika, smiled and shook her hand, “Thank you, Doctor. You’ve been very helpful.”

“You’re welcome, Doctor,” replied Erika. “I’ll be leaving now. Please call if I can be of any further assistance.” Erika left the room.

“Well, Joe. Now that we know what really makes you tick, we can continue physical tests and perhaps find the solution to your problem. Treating the mind and body together provides the fastest and longest lasting solutions.”

She reached down with both hands and massaged my balls with one and quickly stroked my penis back to erection with the other. There was a lot of lube left over from Erika’s test, so Beverly’s hand was gliding smoothly and easily over my cock. She was really making my balls throb with her massage that was firm, but not quite firm enough to cause me pain. She kept playing with me while she spoke to me.

“So you like your women shaved, is that right Joe?”

“Yes, Doctor. I do.”

“And you like puffy pink nipples?” she asked.

“Yes, Doctor. I’ve never seen a nipple I didn’t like, but I do prefer pink to brown and puffy nipples are really sexy.” This conversation coupled with Beverly physically tormenting me was making me desperate to cum again.

“You are shaved, Joe. Have you ever shaved off your pubic hair before?”

“No, Doctor.”

“How do you like being hairless as a little boy, Joe?” she asked while increasing the speed of her stroking.

I was starting to breathe heavy and the sensations in my groin were making it difficult for me to talk. “I like it, Doctor”.

“Why do you like it, Joe?” she inquired.

“Because, because…” the words were becoming more difficult to get out as I was on the verge of cumming. I was trying to conceal this fact from Beverly because I was afraid she’d stop and not let me cum. “Because I feel so much more sensitive to your touch, Doctor.” Pre-cum was leaking from my cock and Beverly continued her stroking, slower, but with a firmer grip.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers