Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
538 Followers

“Yes, it does Joe. It is really amazing how much more sensitive it makes the genitals. That is why I had laser hair removal done on my pussy. I don’t have to shave it anymore and it is as smooth as the day I was born. It feels SO good when someone licks it. I can orgasm over and over if someone licks it just right.”

Now this was talk I’d never heard from Beverly. I never imagined I would. Her talk was turning me on as much as her manual manipulation of my hairless, ultra-sensitive genitals. I was going to cum any second. Just a few more strokes and I’d explode.

“Would you do that for me, Joe? Would you like to lick my pussy until I came and then lick my clit until I begged you to stop? Would you make me cum until I couldn’t stand anymore?”

I thrusted my hips and started to shoot my load and Beverly abruptly removed her hand from my cock. My cock was twitching and oozing pre-cum but my orgasm had been stopped just ONE stroke from happening. God! How frustrating! How the hell could she know exactly when to stop to make it absolutely the most frustrating it could possibly be?

“Yes, Beverly. I’ll lick you until you tell me to stop. Please! Just finish me off. I need to cum so bad!”

“Sorry, Joe. I might be tempted to if you’d shown the proper respect and called me ‘Doctor’ or ‘Doctor Beverly’, but you’ve been rude by not respecting my professional title. You’re going to have to wait a while to cum.

“Please, Doctor! I’m sorry. Just a few more strokes and I’ll cum. Please!”

“Don’t whine, Joe. It isn’t going to work. Your punishment for not using my professional title is that you are not going to cum for another hour. I am however going to tease you and keep you erect for the full hour. I’ll bring you to the edge over and over, but I won’t let you cum until I’m ready.”

“God, Doctor! I can’t stand it. Please let me cum now. I’ll do whatever you want.”

“I want you to stop begging and whining. It is annoying me so you are now going to wait 90 minutes. Julie, start a timer for 90 minutes, then make sure you keep Joe erect any way you can but don’t let him cum. Joe, if you whine any more, I’ll add more time. I’d suggest you say nothing unless you are asked to. Do you understand?”

What could I do? I was spread-eagled on the bed and I couldn’t do anything to stop the torture. I could have told Beverly that I was not playing the game anymore and demanded that she release me. The problem was that I was reasonably certain that if I did, she’d send me home and I’d never get and opportunity to play with her or her friends, ever again. That was unthinkable. Sure, my balls were aching with lust, my cock was throbbing and begging for relief, but if I left I was certain I’d never again have an orgasm that was one-tenth the intensity of the one I’d had a few hours ago. I did the only thing I could do. I answered her.

“Yes, Doctor.”

------- Doctor’s Orders – Chapter 4 --- The Countdown ------

Julie set a digital timer for 90 minutes and came over to the bed. She took just one finger and placed it under my balls. Then she slowly slid her finger up the centerline of my well-lubed scrotum and continued to the tip of my aching cock. I sighed. Damn! That felt SO good. It felt even better when she reversed her course and slid her finger down the underside of my cock back to the bottom of my scrotum. This wasn’t enough stimulation to ever make me cum, but it sure was keeping my dick hard.

Beverly was standing on the other side of the bed with her arms crossed, watching Julie taunt me, smiling like the cat that ate the canary. “I see that Julie knows which buttons to push on you,” she said with a big smile. “Don’t worry, Joe. We are going to practice some sensuous torture on you, but when the timer reaches zero, I’ll allow you to cum.

Julie now put her thumb on the underside of my cock on the very sensitive spot right where it meets the scrotum. She moved her thumb in a circular motion spreading the lubricant around. She added her index finger to the mix, placing it on the top of my cock while continuing the circular motion of her hand. She just rubbed the base of my penis with her thumb and index finger and then slid them both up the full length of my shaft and back down again. She repeated this several times, each time at an agonizingly slow pace.

“Meredith, Erika, come in here please,” Beverly called.

They both entered the room. Erika was still wearing her suit minus the jacket and Meredith was wearing her uniform. Now all four women were standing by the bed while Julie continued to keep me erect. Beverly and Meredith were on one side and Erika and Julie were on the other side.

“Ladies, I just want to teach you a couple of tricks that you can use on submissive males and then we’ll really have some fun with him,” said Beverly. “Julie, see if you can bring him right to the edge of orgasm, but stop before he ejaculates. Keep his penis angled up towards his belly so that we can see his balls.”

“Yes, Doctor,” Julie said as she went over to a counter and got some more lubricant. She squirted some into her hand on the way back. When she resumed stroking my aching penis, she used both hands and stroked much more quickly. This would certainly get me off in short order.

“You already know that you can suppress a man’s orgasm by pulling down on his testicles, but I didn’t really explain it. During stimulation the male’s prostate and seminal vesicles fill with fluid and sperm, which is held in place by valves in the ejaculatory ducts. Pressure builds up. When the male achieves orgasm, the valves open and muscular contractions pump the semen out of the prostate and seminal vesicles.”

Beverly noticed that I was getting close. “Julie, just stop for a minute please.” Julie immediately let go of my cock and left it twitching helplessly in the air.

“Okay, on with the lesson. Just before a male ejaculates, his testicles pull up close to his body. If his testicles can’t do that, the valves won’t open and he can’t ejaculate. For a male, that means no orgasm. You don’t have to keep the testicles pulled down constantly. You can pull them down just seconds before an impending climax and it still will keep him from ejaculating. Most men find that having their balls pulled down actually feels good. Think about how exasperating this must be. He is seconds away from a climax and I do something to him that he finds pleasurable, but keeps him from reaching that climax. Men find this extremely frustrating. Unfortunately for Joe, I think it is a lot of fun.”

My cock was still rock hard and twitching, but no one was paying much attention to it but me.

“Julie, please resume,” said Beverly.

Julie went right back to work, first using her right hand and switching to her left about every 20 strokes. She was moving slower now, which was delaying my climax.

“Pick up the pace and try to make him cum, Julie. I’ll bet you can’t,” challenged Beverly.

Now that the gauntlet had been dropped, Julie resumed using both hands and stroking faster. My balls started to pull up in the scrotum, preparing to open those valves that I didn’t know existed until 2 minutes ago.

“See how his testicles are drawing up towards his body? He’s almost ready to ejaculate. Keep stroking Julie. Make him cum hard! Don’t stop until I tell you.” Beverly exclaimed.

Thank God she was going to let me cum. I glanced over and still saw 82 minutes on the timer. I don’t think I could survive 20 minutes much less 90.

I groaned and thrust my hips, but Beverly quickly wrapped her hand around my upper scrotum and pulled down firmly. Julie kept pumping away, but Beverly had successfully suppressed my orgasm.

“Oh God! Not again!” I moaned.

“Look at this ladies. The head of his penis is swollen much larger that it was a moment ago and now has a noticeable purple color. The penis normally does this when a man climaxes. Joe’s penis was doing everything it could do to ejaculate, but with me controlling his testicles, he will be unable to do so. That’s enough, Julie. I’ve made my point.”

Julie stopped her pumping.

Beverly looked at Meredith and said, “Let’s give Joe a little break and you and Julie can clean him up and get that lubricant off of him. We have 80 minutes to play with him before I have to let him cum. I mean, 90 minutes. I’ll reset the timer.”

“Doctor, why are you setting the clock to 90 minutes? You promised I could cum when the timer reached zero. Please don’t do that,” I pleaded.

“I’m a woman of my word, Joe. I told you could cum when the timer reached zero, but I also told you that if you did any whining I would add more time. What was it you said, Joe? I believe it was ‘Oh God! Not again.’ That wasn’t as whiny as before so I only gave you 10 minutes for that one. But now you’ve done something that is going to cost you even more time. You questioned my decision to add that time and asked me not to. I didn’t like that. I’m in charge here, Joe. Perhaps an additional 30 minutes will teach you that.”

Beverly set the timer to 120 minutes. My heart was pounding, my cock was burning and my balls were aching. There would be two more hours teasing before she’d let me cum. I couldn’t imagine how I was going to stand that, but being shackled to the bed and being unwilling to go home and have a sex life only with my hand, made it impossible for me to do anything about it.

Julie and Meredith gave me a very professional sponge bath. My penis did go partially soft while they bathed me. They spent a long time washing my genitals and I did get hard again, but as soon as they moved on, my erection wilted back to half-mast. Julie gave me another glass of water through a straw and then announced, “The patient is ready, Doctor.”

“Very good,” said Beverly. “Just because Joe isn’t allowed to cum, doesn’t mean that we can’t. Let’s have some fun. Why don’t you all get undressed and we’ll see if Joe can get you off while we torture him. And I have something special for you, Joe. Look at this.”

Beverly took a small bundle of leather straps out of her lab coat pocket. “Do you know what this is Joe?”

“No, Doctor” I replied softly. I was afraid to speak for fear that I’d say something wrong and get more time added to the clock. But then, I was also afraid she’d add more time if I didn’t answer.

“This is called a ball stretcher. You can buy them at adult novelty shops or on the internet. The leather is really soft. You see, this 1 inch wide strap goes around the top of your scrotum and it keeps your testicles pushed to bottom of your scrotum. This smaller strap goes between your testicles and pushes them out to the side, away from each other. This D-ring on the back is for attaching a leash or weights. The purpose of the weights is to put more pressure on your balls and insure you don’t cum. Would you like to try it on?”

“Yes, Doctor,” I replied. No. I wasn’t lying. I did want to try it on. The reason I did was because I was afraid that if I said no, she’d add more time. Besides, I was bound hand and foot. If I said no she could put it on me anyway.

Beverly started putting the strange leather and metal device around the top of my scrotum. She was having some difficulty so Erika reached down and pulled my balls down with her hand, allowing Beverly to fasten the wider leather strap. Then she tightened the smaller strap between my balls with little difficulty. It really wasn’t too uncomfortable. The leather was indeed soft and it was a pleasurable sensation having my balls stretched downward.

“How does it feel, Joe,” asked Beverly.

“It feels okay, Doctor. It isn’t uncomfortable. I kind of like the sensation.”

“Good! It will make it so much easier to have some fun if we don’t have to constantly keep worrying about you climaxing too soon.”

Beverly looked at her three naked subordinates. “Well Meredith is the only one besides Joe that got to climax today. I think it is time to remedy that. Julie and Erika, do what you will with him. I’ll just watch for now. Have fun. Meredith, you can probably assist Joe in giving the ladies an orgasm.”

“Suck my nipple, Joe,” commanded Julie as she pushed one of her prominent brown nipples into my mouth.

Erika was on the other side of the bed and offered one of her large breasts to me too. “And suck mine too, Joe.”

Erika’s and Julie’s nipples were rubbing together inside my mouth. I really couldn’t suck with both of them there, but I could nibble and lick, so I did the best that I could. Meredith approached the head of the bed and began rubbing their other breasts with her hands.

Julie said to Erika, “Well, one of us can have his mouth and the other one can have his cock. We can switch later if you want to. Which end do you want first, Erika?”

“I think I’d like his cock first. I haven’t had a cock in me in a long time. I get oral sex all the time,” replied Erika.

“Okay, Erika. I let him get me all wet and then I’ll switch with you when you’re done.”

Erika went the middle of the bed and looked at my package. Package was a good name for it now that it was tied up like one. “Your dick isn’t hard enough to be a very good fuck, Joe. I guess I’ll have to give you some encouragement. Meredith, look how his balls look in this harness.”

Meredith went to the opposite side of the bed. She was lightly touching my left nut with her fingers while Erika was gently brushing her fingers across the right nut.

“Be careful with those,” instructed Beverly. They are much more vulnerable stretched to the bottom of his scrotum like that. They can’t move out of the way and we don’t want to damage our boy toy. His balls are now more sensitive to some pleasurable things too.”

I could now give Julie’s nipple that it deserved. I sucked it between my teeth and rolled it between my tongue and upper teeth. She gasped.

“Wow, Joe. You do that really well! Do the other one.” She put her other breast in my mouth and I teased her nipple with my lips and tongue before sucking it into my mouth. I’d just started to gently bite it when I felt something that made me bite down harder than I intended. I feared that I’d hurt Julie, but she moaned in pleasure. “That feels REAL good, Joe.”

What I’d felt was Erika and Meredith each licking one of my balls. I had one new sensation today, having my balls licked after my scrotum was shaved. This was even more intense. The ball stretcher had my balls pushed so tightly into my scrotum that the skin was stretched to the point that it was smooth. Erika and Meredith licking my balls started my cock swelling again and I was moaning as I worked on Julie’s nipple. Erika moved up and put my cock in her mouth and started sucking it like a porn star. Meredith continued to lick my balls. My dick felt like steel in about 20 seconds.

“Now that is a useful cock, Joe. I like it much better like this,” Erika said as she climbed on the bed and straddled my pelvis. “I’m going to fuck your brains out, Joe. Too bad you won’t be able to cum” she giggled.

Erika rubbed the outer lips of her shaved pussy up and down the underside of my erection. She leaned over and kissed Meredith full on the lips. Meredith reached up and played with Erika’s tits with one hand and ass with the other.

Erika was moaning as she stimulated herself using my dick. I could feel her getting wetter and she increased the pressure against me. She and Meredith were still kissing. Meredith moved her left hand from tit to tit, pulling the nipples as she went. Her right hand left Erika’s ass and started playing with my bound balls. I could feel the head of my cock swelling and throbbing. I was extremely anxious to get it inside Erika, but also knew that I wouldn’t be allowed to cum for another…115 minutes, I saw as I tilted my head and rolled my eyes to see the clock. God! How was I going to take this for another 115 minutes? It seemed like half an hour had passed and it had only been 5 minutes.

Julie pulled her sex away from me and slapped my face. It didn’t hurt much, but it still got my attention. I certainly would know she was a dominatrix now, even if Beverly hadn’t told me. “Who told you to stop licking me? How DARE you stop licking me without permission?” she asked loudly. “Now get back to work!” she demanded as she lowered her shaved genitals back to my mouth. I didn’t hesitate to do as much as I could to please her. She had her head back and was moaning while she played with her own nipples so I was pretty sure I was doing what she wanted.

Beverly noticed that looked at the timer. “I don’t want you get too distracted by the clock Joe. I’ll move it so you can concentrate on pleasing Julie with your mouth. I guess you don’t need to concentrate on pleasing Erika. She is doing all the work and you can’t move much anyway.” She moved the clock somewhere above the head of the bed out of my field of view. I wasn’t too anxious to get slapped again, but it still would have been tough to not look at the clock again. I didn’t know if Beverly was torturing me more or doing me a favor. Not being able to look at the clock would spare me Julie’s wrath, but I also would have no idea of how much time I had to wait for some relief.

I couldn’t help but notice that Erika was moving my granite hard cock with her hand. She started to lower herself on to me slowly while Beverly was moving the timer. She sunk all the way to the bottom of my shaft and stayed there, grinding her pubic mound against my body. From the squeals and moans I was hearing, she was enjoying herself a great deal. I could feel her tight pussy muscles contracting around my cock. The sensation was incredibly good, but I thought it would feel better if there was more motion, so I started thrusting my hips. Erika pressed down on me harder, trying to stop the motion. She couldn’t because I was able to lift her weight.

Beverly saw that too. “Stop thrusting your hips, Joe. Obviously she doesn’t want you to do that.”

I was so horny and desperate to cum, that I ignored her. I was getting very close and thought I might be able too even with that ball stretcher on.

Beverly walked over and flicked one of my balls with her finger. “Stop it NOW, Joe!”

The sudden pain in testicle caused me to gasp. I stopped licking Julie momentarily, but quickly resumed as the pain quickly subsided. I also stopped thrusting my hips because I didn’t want Beverly to do that again. I was afraid it would hurt more the next time. Erika started grinding her pussy into me again. My cock was getting some stimulation from this, but not enough to reach orgasm. Well, Beverly said I wasn’t going to cum until she wanted me to. That had to be at least and hour and half away.

“Joe, you are just a novice sub and you definitely need some training. In the meantime, I would like to have some fun too, but it is difficult when I have to keep making sure you behave with my girls. First, I’m putting 15 minutes on the timer for disobeying me.” She continued speaking as she walked past my head to wherever she had put the timer. “I know I promised you that you’d cum until you were spent, but only you have to power to make sure that happens before you get old and gray. You need to follow instructions and quit resisting this torment. Just accept it and you will be rewarded at the end.”

Beverly returned to the head of the bed and watched intently at what I was doing with Julie’s pussy. Erika was still grinding and making occasional high-pitched little squeals. I couldn’t see Meredith. I suppose she had her hands on Erika right now.

“It looks like you are pretty good at that, Joe. Maybe I’ll test your mouth out myself a bit later,” said Beverly. “Right now I have an idea that will discourage you from thrusting your hips. Meredith, come help me please.” Beverly had a way of asking politely that sounded like a command. She had many years experience as a dominatrix and this is one of the ways that it showed. “Go get me about this much surgical tubing.” I couldn’t see her, so I had no idea how much Meredith was bringing or what she intended to use it for.

anteros
anteros
538 Followers
1...34567...19