Doctor's Orders Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One thing was happening that I hadn’t counted on. Erika was not pacing her oral attention to my genitals. It seemed like she was working feverishly to make me cum. Undoubtedly, she wanted to see me punished or participate in my punishment. She was willing to give up her own orgasm for it. She had me fully erect in a couple of minutes. Fortunately it had only been a few minutes since my prior mind blowing orgasm. That was the only thing saving me from Beverly’s punishment. What started out to be just a pleasurable sexual encounter had turned into a competition. Whoever had the first orgasm, lost.

There was a distinct difference in this competition and my previous sessions with the women. This time it was just Erika against me, one on one. I also had the use of my hands and two orgasms behind me. I actually had a chance this time.

Erika bobbed her head up and down on my cock while working the bottom of the shaft with one hand and my balls with the other. My genitals were extremely sensitive. That was her advantage. Although her technique was excellent and very pleasurable, I didn’t feel an impending orgasm. I licked her clit feverishly. She was moaning and squirming. I was pretty sure I was going to make her cum first.

I was thinking of a way to surprise her. After all, an orgasm starts in your brain and your genitals follow. I thought about her submissive side. First I took my left hand off her firm ass and inserted two fingers into her hot pussy and pumped them in and out rapidly. Then I took a gamble. Either this would turn her on more or turn her off completely. If she didn’t like this I was in trouble.

I simply spanked her luscious ass. SMACK! I hit her pretty hard. She moaned and to my relief it was a moan of pleasure. I had her now. SMACK! I spanked her again eliciting another moan, louder this time. SMACK! SMACK! I swatted her again and again. She was trying to pull her pussy away from my face, but I raised my knees so that she couldn’t pull forward. The only way she could get her succulent pussy away from my face was to move sideways and release my rod from her mouth.

She was squirming and moaning as I spanked her and fucked her with my fingers, never letting up on her clitoris with my tongue. I had her! I was going to make her cum first. It turned out I was a bit overconfident because Erika still had one trick up her sleeve. She opened the hand that was massaging my balls and smacked me back. She landed a blow directly across my sac. It wasn’t a hard blow. That would have made my erection wilt. It was a carefully calculated blow that caused a titillating ache in my groin. My balls pulled up tight against my body. She smacked me again, but this time her fingers struck my scrotum between my balls, hitting neither of them directly. There is a very sensitive spot under there and I felt an orgasm building. Instead of hitting me again, Erika started rubbing the area between my scrotum and asshole. She was pressing firmly and it did increase my pleasure a few notches.

She was too late though. I knew that she liked a little pain. I took both of my hands and found her spectacular breasts. I kneaded them a little then took her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. I tugged gently at first. Then simultaneously I sucked hard and pulled her clit into my mouth and started pinching and pulling her nipples hard. She squealed in pain and then in pleasure and released my cock from her mouth. She reached back with one hand to put it on my hand as it abused her hard nipple. The other hand continued to stroke my dick, but randomly. She’d stopped thinking about making me cum first.

“Oh God!” she squealed. “I’m cumming! Don’t stop! Suck my clit!” She shuddered and moaned for a good 30 seconds the collapsed her full weight on my body. “You won, Joe. You can stop now. Now it is my turn to make you cum.”

Erika turned around on the bed and sat on my anxiously awaiting cock. She moved up and down slowly as I used my hands to play with those amazing breasts of hers. Her brown nipples were hard and probably sore, so I was gentle with them. I really didn’t get any pleasure out of causing people pain. I just did it because she enjoyed it and it got her to cum first.

My overly sensitive cock was gliding in and out of her hot and silky smooth pussy. Erika lowered her breasts to my face so I could kiss, lick and suck them. I teased her nipples a bit with my teeth, but didn’t bite very hard for fear of hurting her.

“This is your time, Joe. Just tell me what you want,” said Erika.

I didn’t speak because I was enjoying her breast in my mouth too much. I just gripped her ass in my hands and encouraged her to go faster. She understood the meaning of my touch and adjusted her speed accordingly. This was the life. A stunningly beautiful woman was riding my cock, my hands playing with her perfect feminine ass, while her magnificent D cups were in my face for me to play with. What could be better than this?

That question was soon answered. The thing that would be better is another stunningly beautiful woman joining in and playing my balls. That is exactly what Meredith was doing. She had one hand gently massaging my balls and the other on Erika’s tit, guiding the nipple into my mouth. Yes. This was even better.

My orgasm was building slowly. If I’d gotten Erika to move faster, my orgasm would come sooner, but I was in no hurry. I just moaned softly, licked her nipples and waited patiently for it. Eventually the moment of my climax was there. I strained to hold it back, knowing that delaying it would make it more intense. Erika and Meredith kept up the same slow, steady pace allowing me to do exactly what I wanted this time.

I was at the edge of climax for what seemed like several minutes. This time it was my idea. No one was denying me my pleasure. I looked deep into Erika’s brown eyes as I came. A wide smile appeared on her lovely face as she felt my cock spasm in orgasm. She gasped and opened her mouth wide as if surprised. I felt her vaginal spasms as my orgasm triggered an orgasm in her.

When I was spent, Meredith continued to massage my balls, ever so gently. Erika laid her chest down on mine and kissed me. Our tongues danced with each other. My cock was completely flaccid, but it was still inside her and I could still feel little spasms in her vagina. She broke our kiss and just laid her head next to mine as we both rested in our post-orgasmic bliss.

I’d actually fallen asleep underneath Erika, when her movement woke me. She saw me wake, gave me one quick kiss and climbed off the bed. Beverly and Julie were both there. Beverly was wearing her lab coat again and Julie was wearing a white terrycloth robe. Meredith pulled 3 more robes out of a cabinet. She put one on, handed one to Erika and brought another to me.

“How do you feel, Joe?” asked Beverly.

“Other than some soreness in my cock and balls, I feel relaxed and absolutely wonderful!” I replied.

“I’m so glad to hear it, Joe. We certainly had fun playing with you too. We’ll have to do it again some time real soon, won’t we ladies?”

The other three women added their enthusiastic affirmation.

“But I did promise to make you cum until you couldn’t take it anymore. If you want to cum again, I’ll keep my promise. Or have you had enough for now?” Beverly asked with a sly smile.

“I think I’ve had enough for now, Doctor, but I’m looking forward to playing again,” I answered.

“You must be hungry, Joe. Why don’t you go home and get yourself cleaned up and come back in half and hour. Bring your toothbrush and the whole bottle of Viagra. You won’t need any clothing except that robe, if you find it comfortable. If not, wear something else comfortable and casual. We’ll have dinner and a nice talk.”

“Yes, Doctor,” I replied. I couldn’t figure out why she wanted me to bring the Viagra. I sure didn’t need it to have dinner and I sure didn’t need any more sex today. Besides, I’d had two already today and taking more wouldn’t be a good idea. She asked me to bring my toothbrush so I guessed she wanted me to spend the night. Snuggling through the night with Beverly certainly did appeal to me, so I didn’t ask questions. I just did as I was told.

I wasn’t asking questions and doing exactly as I was told. I thought about this as I walked through the back gate to my home. I WAS a true submissive. There was no use in trying to fool myself any longer.

Doctor’s Orders – Chapter 5 – An Evening with Beverly

I walked in the back door and checked my phone messages. There weren’t any. Since I wasn’t dating anyone and I generally did my business Monday through Friday, it was no surprise. I had about a dozen emails, but all of them were spam.

I headed to the shower, turned it on nice and hot, and stepped inside. Washing myself was like a new experience. My body hair was all gone and it surprised me how smooth my skin felt. It all felt so sensitive without the hair I was accustomed too. I hadn’t felt my genitals this smooth since I was about twelve years old. It was kind of arousing to touch myself and explore my smooth genitals, but I hadn’t masturbated in three months and this wasn’t going to be the day I resumed. Not after hours of teasing and three great orgasms in one afternoon.

My face was getting a bit rough so I shaved for the second time that day. Then I went into the bedroom and put on my black robe. Beverly’s white one was a little tight across the shoulders. I brushed my teeth and put the toothbrush in my pocket when I was done. I also grabbed the bottle of Viagra and put in the pocket of the robe. I was clean and shaved and had the toothbrush and Viagra that Beverly told me to bring. I had everything I needed to go back.

When I arrived at Beverly’s back door, the lights in the house had been turned down and there were candles lighting the kitchen. Two place settings were set on the small kitchen table. I guess it was just going to be Beverly and me having dinner tonight. I’d incorrectly assumed that the others would be staying too. I knocked on the glass door and heard Beverly’s voice say, “Come in, Joe. Make yourself comfortable. I’ll be with you in a minute.”

“I sat at the kitchen table. I could hear a blow dryer in a distant room. I stared at one of the candles and the day’s events replayed in my mind. The pool…the four stunningly beautiful women I’d spent the afternoon with…my first view of the basement…. the incredible frustration of being teased so close to climax and then denied, over and over again.

My daydream was interrupted by Beverly’s voice, much closer than I expected. “Welcome back, Joe.” I turned my head and saw Beverly in yet another way. She was no longer Dr. Beverly, or dominatrix Beverly, but temptress Beverly. She was absolutely lovely. She was wearing a low cut, white charmeuse gown. It was ankle length but sheer and very sexy. The shape of her nipples was plainly visible through the fabric. Her red hair still looked a bit damp and for some reason I found that sexy too. A matching white robe hung over her shoulders but was open at the front. Beverly was the kind of woman that could be devastatingly sexy without showing a lot of skin. Her beautiful face, long slender neck and chest were bare. There was some cleavage showing, but otherwise her body was covered. Despite being overused that day, my cock swelled and twitched a little. If I hadn’t already cum 3 times, I may have gotten a full erection.

“Doctor, you are beautiful!” I exclaimed.

“Thank you, Joe. We aren’t in the playroom so you can call me Beverly if you wish. Or call me Doctor. Whatever you are comfortable with, but I’d actually prefer that you call me Beverly when we aren’t playing games. The rules are far less strict when we aren’t playing. I wanted you to come back because we have some things to discuss and I’m sure you have questions. The other ladies went home. I wanted you all to myself this evening. Did you bring the Viagra?”

“Yes.”

“Give it to me please.”

I handed the bottle to her and she put it on the counter in the kitchen. “I’m going to keep these, Joe. You don’t need them. I only gave them to you to insure that you’d get an erection at the slightest arousal, even if you tried not to. The purpose of that was to get you so horny you’d agree to do anything to climax. I knew that it might be difficult to get you to agree to play the games we do, but I also knew that once you started, you’d like it. It’s now apparent to me that you won’t need those in the future. I’d be an irresponsible physician if I encouraged you to take a drug you don’t need. You did like the games, didn’t you?”

“Yes, Beverly. There were times I was extremely frustrated and pretty unhappy, but I see now that it added to the pleasure in the long run.”

“You are partially correct. The teasing certainly does make you appreciate the climax more, but there wasn’t really a point when you weren’t enjoying yourself. Think about it. You had an erection all afternoon, except just after you climaxed. Is it possible for an unhappy man to have an erection? Is it possible for a man to be unhappy immediately after a climax?” Beverly gave me a knowing smile and sat down at the table.

I considered what she said for a moment. I was pretty unhappy after breaking up with my last girl friend. That breakup affected me more than those in the past because I really thought I loved her. I thought that she might be the one that I would settle down with and maybe have a couple of kids. Then I found out the bitch was two-timing me from day one. The result? Three months of complete celibacy and not even the desire to have sex again. Beverly was right. I either had an erection or had just climaxed for 6 hours straight. I guess she cured my depression pretty quickly. I was feeling pretty relaxed and happy right now.

“Today most of the games we played just for pleasure, but not all of them. For example, the test that Erika gave you when posing as a psychiatrist. It was a real test, Joe. Not one you are going to get from any real psychiatrist at their office, but one that was actually created by a real psychiatrist that is also part of the B and D subculture. Psychiatrists don’t use that test in the office because the A.M.A. frowns on their members giving hand jobs to patients,” she chuckled

“B and D?” I inquired.

“Bondage and discipline. My tastes may seem unusual to you, but this is a big city and we certainly aren’t alone. There are several private clubs for people that enjoy it. For some people it is a lifestyle. For others, like me, it is just a very pleasurable hobby. I don’t want a real slave, but I certainly do enjoy the role-playing. As I’ve told you before, in the basement, I’m a dominatrix. Most of the time, like now, I’m just Beverly, the single professional woman.”

“Do you belong to a B and D club?”

“Yes. I belong to a woman’s club. All of the members are dominant women. Some are straight, some are gay and some are bisexual. I used to belong to a club that included male doms too, but I prefer the company of female doms.”

“I don’t know if I could have performed the way I did today without the Viagra,” I confessed. “I hope you won’t be expecting me to be that virile in the future.”

“You are mistaken, Joe. You were celibate for three months. I could have made you climax five times today without the Viagra. The Viagra was only to help influence you to join us. Please don’t worry about it anymore. I’m sure I can convince you that you don’t need it. In thirty years, if you do need it, come to my office and I’ll write you prescription.”

“5 times in one day? I don’t think so, Beverly. I doubt that I would have been able to cum the third time without it.

“But you did, Joe. What time did you take the last Viagra?”

“About 11:30,” I replied.

“It is 7:00 P.M. now. So you had your last climax when? About 6:00?” she asked.

“That’s about right. It may have been a little after 6:00.”

“Well Viagra works best about 1 hour after taking it. It has some residual effect for another three hours. The last time you climaxed, the Viagra had been out of your system for two and a half hours.” Beverly smiled broadly and winked. “You’re more of a stud than you give yourself credit for, Joe.”

I felt myself blushing.

Beverly stared right into my eyes, her face about two feet from mine. She reached across the table and held my right hand between both of hers. “Something else I wanted to talk to you about, Joe. You spanked Erika and were pretty rough on her nipples. There is nothing wrong with that because she is about 60% submissive and enjoys that kind of thing. Meredith would certainly like it too. She is about 90% submissive and pretty masochistic when it comes to role-playing. The first time I ever saw her dominant side was with you today. I want to caution you about something, though. You must never do that to me! I simply won’t tolerate it! Do you understand, Joe?” she asked sternly.

“Yes, Doctor… I mean yes, Beverly, I understand,” I said, feeling like a child being scolded.

“You shouldn’t try that with Julie either. Her dominant side is pretty strong. She takes orders from me only because I trained her to be a dominatrix. It’s kind of a tradition for a dom to show respect to their trainer. Every once in a while, maybe twice a year, Julie likes to be a sub. When that happens, I may ask you to spank her, but never do it without Julie or me telling you. Got it?”

“Yes, Beverly,” I said meekly.

“I told you that bondage would help you psychologically because you were a true submissive. Don’t you feel better now that you’ve tried it, Joe?” she asked, no longer using her stern, commanding tone.

“Yes, I do. I didn’t think I would, but I do feel more relaxed,” I admitted.

“Do you trust me, Joe?” she asked, staring at me with her big green eyes.

“Yes, Beverly. I’d have to say I trust you more than any woman I’ve ever met.”

“Would you like to become a regular member of our play group?”

I knew that if I said no, I’d miss out on ever duplicating the intensity of the incredible orgasms I had today. I also knew that if I said yes, I was going to be regularly teased for hours at a time, causing me to feel helpless and desperate to cum. Women think that men think only with their dick, but I was thinking beyond that. I’d been completely unsuccessful at maintaining a normal relationship with a woman, despite being good looking, clean, intelligent and making a six-figure income. Maybe I just wasn’t made to have a ‘normal’ relationship. The chance to make a lover out of my next-door neighbor, who also happened to be my best friend, was extremely appealing alone. Add to that Erika, Julie and Meredith, and I just didn’t see any way I could say no.

“Yes, Beverly. I’d love to be a member of your group,” I said without any trepidation.

“I’m so happy to hear that, Joe!” said Beverly as she stood up. She took my hands and pulled me to my feet. She gave me warm hug followed by a quick kiss on the mouth. “We’ve been trying to find a suitable submissive man to join our group for a long time. It looks like we’ve finally got our man!” Beverly smiled broadly and her eyes were sparkling. She gave me another hug.

“Sit back down, Joe. We have plenty more to talk about.” Beverly resumed her stern, commanding tone and look. “We have a stable, healthy, attractive, and very compatible group, Joe. You made quite an impression on the ladies on your first day. As long as you follow the rules, we’d like you to stay with us. The rules are few and simple, but violate them and we’ll kick you out of the group, so listen carefully. Number one. No sex with anyone outside the group, unless I’ve personally given them a clean bill of health and given you permission. That includes activities that our former president said weren’t sex. Number two. You must not reveal what we do when we play to anyone. That even includes other members of the group. If they weren’t there to see for themselves, then they don’t need to know. We don’t always all meet together. Sometimes just two or three of us will get together. Those times are the private business of those people. Number three. Your discretion is required. You must not tell anyone that we even have our group.”

1...678910...19