Doctor's Orders Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back in the tub and closed my eyes. I felt Beverly's hands playing with my swollen erection. One hand then dropped to my balls. The feeling of her hands on my genitals in the warm water was incredible. The warmth and the several days of teasing made me extremely sensitive.

"Your balls feel so nice, Joe. I just love playing with them when they are so smooth. The warm water makes them feel even better. It also makes your scrotum loosen up so your balls move more freely. I'm going to bring you close to orgasm now, Joe. I may not be able to tell as easily when you are about to climax, so you'll have to tell me when to stop. You are NOT to cum in the tub. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

Beverly stroked my hard cock and temporarily weightless balls. It was only a minute or so until I was ready to shoot my wad.

"I'm going to cum, Mistress," I said. But Beverly didn't stop.

"Good for you, Joe. You told me in plenty of time. Now hold back. Just keep your stomach muscles relaxed and I'll bet you can take another minute of this."

"Please, Mistress. Stop now or I'll cum now," I begged.

"You can take it. Just relax. Stop that squirming! If you keep relaxed you won't cum. Just another minute, Joe."

I started feeling desperate. "Please, Mistress! I don't want to disappoint you. Please stop unless you want me to cum now!"

"Oh, alright. I'll help you if you don't have enough self control," said Beverly. She used her old trick of wrapping her thumb and forefinger around the top of my scrotum and pulling my balls down hard. She did not stop stroking my cock though.

"Since you can't control yourself, I'm going to keep doing this a while longer. I can control your orgasms even if you can't," she announced with a wicked smile. She then continued to torture me for what seemed like another hour. In reality it was probably five minutes. She finally stopped stroking my super sensitive cock and released my balls a few seconds later. My balls felt like someone had stepped on them.

Beverly stood up and stepped out of the tub, leaving me high and dry again. Well, she told me she was going to tease and deny me again, and she did just that. I had the chance to go home and go to bed but I chose to stay here. I was wondering just how many loose screws I had.

"Come on, Joe. Dry off, brush your teeth and let's go to bed. Your long week of teasing is coming to an end. It is three o'clock Saturday morning and I promised to let you cum this weekend. Your relief has to less than forty-five hours away."

I had a feeling this was going to be the longest weekend of my entire life. Ten minutes later I joined Beverly in her bed and cuddled up behind her as she lay on her side. My erection, which I was afraid was going to become permanent, was pressed up against her lovely bottom. My right arm was around her and my hand cupped her breast. Beverly fell asleep within seconds. Had I been allowed an orgasm I would have fallen asleep quickly too. It had been a very long day. It took nearly an hour, but eventually I did sleep.

I woke up to the pleasant feeling of Beverly's hand caressing my balls. "Good morning, Joe" she said as she kissed the back of my neck. "Does that feel good?"

I was on my side with Beverly's breasts pushed into my back and her hand cupping my hairless ball sac. My rapidly swelling erection answered her question before I did. She moved her hand to my shaft and stroked it gently. I let out a contented sigh.

"I see that you do. Why don't you roll on to you back? I'll make you feel good," said Beverly.

I rolled over willingly and kissed her lips. She returned my kiss but never let go of my now throbbing erection. "Good boy. Now move to the center of the bed," she said as she moved back to make room. "I'm going to restrain you, Joe, so I need you to move your hands and feet towards the corners of the bed."

I did as she said, completely willing to allow myself to be tied up and teased for her pleasure and mine. Beverly put the cuffs on my wrists and ankles and made sure that they were pulling tightly. Apparently she didn't want me to move at all.

Beverly straddled my hips and rubbed her smooth pussy up and down my shaft. I wasn't penetrating her, but her outer lips were spread and caressing both sides of my cock as her inner sex was rubbing along the bottom. She was already getting wet and she left a glistening trail of moisture down the bottom side of my cock. The sensation was wonderful.

"I promised to let you cum this weekend and it is now officially the weekend. However, it is going to be the weekend until midnight Sunday. You'll cum this weekend, but not until I decide to allow it. That could be now, or it could be at 11:55 Sunday night."

Beverly's face glowing and she had a very satisfied look on her face. "Would you like to cum now, Joe?"

"Yes, Mistress," I stammered.

Beverly sat straight up and reached behind her to hold my balls in her right hand. I had an excellent view of her shapely thighs on either side of my hips, her outer labia pushed apart by hard cock which she had pushed against my belly, her flat belly, her lovely breasts with their perfect pink nipples, and her beautiful face and green eyes framed by her red hair. I practically climaxed right then even though she wasn't moving on my cock at that moment. Just the sight of her was so sexy and then she was fondling my ultra-sensitive scrotum and balls with her hand. God! It was almost too much to bear!

"I'm not ready to let you cum just yet, Joe, but I'll get you close. In fact, I'll get you close several times. I may decide to let you cum at any time, but I probably won't. You'll just have to wait and see."

With that said she started moving her hips and rubbing her sex on my cock again. She was gyrating like a stripper doing a lap dance. I was getting close and she could tell. She abruptly stopped. "That feels good to me too, Joe. I was getting ready to cum, but I didn't want you to, so I had to stop. I'll give you a minute to calm down and then I'll start again. As long as you aren't doing anything else, how about making my nipples happy?" She lowered a nipple to my mouth and I sucked inside immediately.

She started moving her hips again, but this time she was just moving up and down my cock. I couldn't see much this time and the erotic view of the undulating Beverly was a large part of why I nearly reached orgasm so quickly before. This time I had her breast in my mouth and that was just as exciting. Within a minute I was again ready to cum. Of course, Beverly stopped moving and sat up again.

"My, you are excited this morning. You don't seem to have any control of yourself at all!" she exclaimed. "I'm going to give you one more chance to control yourself. If you fail, I'm going to put a ball stretcher on you. Now be good!"

Beverly knew exactly what to do to make sure I couldn't control myself. She rose up and aimed my cock at her dripping wet pussy. Then she slowly moved down, taking the entire length of my throbbing rod into her tight hole. Then she started moving her hips, stimulating her clitoris on my pubic bone. My cock was receiving only minor stimulation but I was so excited and it had been so long since I'd cum, that I was about to empty my load into her anyway.

"Shame on you, Joe! You're about to cum, aren't you?" asked Beverly as she stopped moving.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry."

"Apology accepted, but that doesn't mean I won't be putting the ball stretcher on you."

Beverly got of the bed and opened the drawer of the nightstand. "This will do," she said as she climbed back on the bed. She started tugging on my balls, trying to loosen up the sac as much as she could. With some difficulty, she managed to get my balls stretched down far enough to get the wide piece of leather in place. Then she tied a piece of rubber tubing through the d-ring and tied that off to the footboard.

"Now you're going to make me cum, Joe. You'll have to wait." Beverly straddled my hips again and put just the head of my cock inside her. She bounced slightly causing the head of my cock to go in and out her rapidly. If it hadn't been for that damned thing stretching my balls down, I would have cum within seconds.

"That feels good, Joe. You can make me feel real good if you can keep from cumming for a while," said Beverly as she slowly engulfed my entire cock in her hot pussy.

She rode my cock very slowly, moving up and down the entire length. After a few minutes of this, she started using shorter strokes, about half the length of my cock. She increased her tempo and with the increase in speed, the mattress moved more and caused more pressure on the ball stretcher. After a few minutes of this Beverly gasped, "Oh YES! OH YES!" and started alternating between rubbing her clit on my pubic bone and bouncing on my cock. She came violently with a moan and intense muscle spasms that I felt in her vagina. It ended with her entire body shuddering, and then she lay forward on my chest, with my rock hard erection still inside of her. She stayed in that position for several minutes. I could feel the spasms in her pussy continuing the entire time, which stimulated my cock to the point it was twitching in the same way it would as if I were ejaculating, but I couldn't reach orgasm.

"That was wonderful, Joe. I'm going to give a little reward now," said Beverly as she pulled herself off my erection.

Beverly moved down the bed and placed her head between my legs. I couldn't see much but my erection and the top of her head. I could feel her warm lips and tongue kissing and caressing my tightly stretched balls though. As much as they ached, her lips and tongue had the magic touch to make them feel good.

"I think it would feel better if I took this off," said Beverly as she removed the rubber tubing and took some of the pressure off. She resumed licking and kissing my balls. "Does it feel better this way?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress. It feels much better."

"Then maybe this will be better still," she said as she removed the leather device that was stretching my balls away from my body.

"That does feel better, Mistress," I said.

Beverly resumed her oral attention to my balls. Now she could suck them individually into her mouth and caress them with her tongue. It was incredible. Beverly had done me a great favor by insisting that I stay hairless. The sensations were magnified three fold over what I could feel when I had pubic hair.

Beverly continued tormenting me and even reached up and put her hand on my cock. With one hand on my cock and her mouth and other hand working on my balls, she could have gotten me off in seconds, but she had no intention of letting my cum now. This was her favorite form of pleasure. She kept me on the edge for half and hour and didn't let me cum.

"That should be enough for now," said Beverly as she removed the cuffs from my ankles and wrists. "Do you want to stay for breakfast?"

My cock was probably going to be hard for an hour unless I took a cold shower. I'd gone three months without ejaculating and it didn't really bother me much. Now I was desperate to cum even though it had only been six days. The teasing had my balls aching all the time now. Not just when I was teased, but ALL the time. Ejaculating was all I could think of.

"No thanks. I've got some things to take care of at home."

Beverly got up after freeing me and put on a white silk robe. "Suit yourself. I've got a bunch of errands today, but I'm looking forward to taking you to my club tonight. Why don't you come by about six and we'll go."

"Sure. I'll see you then. What should I wear?" I asked.

"It doesn't really matter. We'll change into appropriate attire once we get there. I've bought something for you to wear," she answered. "Okay. I'll be back at six sharp." I went home and took a long, cold shower. I was so horny it was very tempting to just get myself off in the shower, and despite the cold water, I probably could have done it. But I didn't want to break my word to Beverly. She'd know for sure if I ejaculated. I could tell how swollen my balls were and she'd examined them much more thoroughly than I ever had.

I didn't get much done all day. I was too distracted by my dick getting hard at the slightest thought of women or sex. I didn't seem to be able to think about much else. I turned on the news and the cute Japanese anchorwoman gave me a hard-on. Then I switched over TVLand and watched Andy and Barney running Mayberry. They didn't do anything for me so my erection subsided. Aunt Bea came on and I was still okay. Then Andy's beautiful girlfriend, Helen, came on and I was hard again. It was obvious that TV wasn't going to take my mind off my sexual frustration.

I did manage to take a two-hour nap but that provided no relief. I dreamed of my first experience in Beverly's basement "clinic". I woke up with a throbbing hard-on. It was five o'clock so I went back for yet another cold shower and got dressed. Then a bite to eat and I went over to Beverly's.

When I arrived at the back door I could see the other women inside. All were dressed in casual clothing much like they'd worn last weekend. Beverly saw me at the door and motioned me inside.

"Right on time, Joe. Take off your clothes, please," said Beverly.

"Jesus, Beverly! You get right to the point, don't you?" I asked. Since we were in the living room and everyone was in their normal clothing, we were not currently playing the game. When we weren't playing the game I could speak to her any way I wished.

"Sorry, Joe. I'm just anxious for the ladies to see how smooth you are since you had your first electrolysis treatment," she answered.

"Yes, Joe. Let us see," Meredith chimed in.

Erika just stared at me with a 'What are you waiting for?' expression.

Julie asked, "Do you need help or what?"

I pulled my shirt over my head then started unbuckling my belt. Beverly was already intimately familiar with my hairless body and stood back so the others could get a close look. I felt Erika's hands on my back, which didn't have much hair on it before it was depilated, and Julie and Meredith reached to touch my chest.

"Wow! This feels so much smoother than it did after we removed your hair!" exclaimed Julie. "I'd forgotten how much difference it made when I stopped shaving and had electrolysis."

I pulled down my pants and let them fall past my knees. No one was at all shy about fondling my smooth genitals. Erika rubbed my butt first, then reached around and explored my cock and balls with her hands. Julie dropped to one knee and Meredith squatted down to get a closer look. Their hands also explored my smoothness. It came as no surprise to anyone that my cock was pointing up about 20 degrees and rock hard within seconds.

"This really does feel nice, Joe," said Erika as she caressed the bottom of my scrotum. "I hope you'll keep up the treatments so you'll stay like this."

"I intend to. The sensation of being touched on my hairless body, especially my balls, is incredible. Also, Beverly gave me some cream that made it completely painless," I said.

"Yes, the magic cream. I remember it well. I'd tried to have electrolysis done on my pussy before I met Beverly but I couldn't stand the pain. Beverly made it easy," said Erika.

Julie and Meredith both started licking my cock while Erika continued to play with my smooth sac. I knew they wouldn't let me cum but I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensation anyway. Beverly interrupted their fun.

"I need to tell Joe about the club, ladies. Why don't you put his pants back on so he'll hear what I'm saying."

Meredith and Julie pulled my pants up, pushing my hard cock up against my belly. I gingerly buttoned them and fastened my belt then put my shirt back on.

"Have a seat, Joe," said Beverly. "I want to explain what is going to happen tonight."

"I can't sit down right now. Not until my erection goes away."

"I see. Well, listen carefully anyway. This is going to be new to you and I don't want you to be too surprised. The club we belong to is for female doms and their slaves. The slaves are males and females in about equal numbers. Doms can attend alone but slaves must be accompanied by their dominatrix. Got it so far?"

"Yes. That seems simple enough," I answered.

"Most of the members are pretty much like us in that the mistress-slave relationship is just a game. There are a few that take it much more seriously and it is a lifestyle for them. We don't allow anyone to be forced to do anything at our club. It is unethical and also illegal in many cases. Gags are not permitted and all a sub has to do to stop what is happening to them is say "I decline". "Decline" is the club safe word. I doubt that you'll need to use it because no one will touch you without my permission. I know pretty much what you like and dislike but if I want you to try something new, I'll ask you privately before we start."

"Sounds okay to me," I offered.

"Dom's can dress any way they like, but slaves customarily wear practically nothing and have their hands shackled. It isn't a rule, just a custom. This is what I plan on dressing you in," said Beverly as she showed me a pair of leather cuffs connected with a short chain and a small leather strap with silver circles decorating it.

"Is that all?" I asked nervously.

"Yes. That is all. Do you have a problem with that?" Beverly asked.

"I don't know about going into a room full of strangers wearing nothing but handcuffs and a cock ring. The idea makes me pretty nervous," I said.

"Well, what if no one could see your face? Would that make it any easier to take?" asked Beverly.

"Yes, it would. If no one could see my face, I don't think it would be nearly as bad."

"Meredith, would you go down to the basement and get a mask please?" asked Beverly.

"Sure. No problem," answered Meredith as she headed for the stairs.

"I think we can take care of that, Joe. I'll put a mask on you and won't remove it unless you tell me it is okay. Would you be willing to go to the club if you are wearing a mask? We'll leave any time you want. No hard feelings. Okay?" asked Beverly.


"Yes. I'll give it a try. If I'm wearing a mask it will be kind of like looking in through a window."

Meredith returned with a black leather hood. There were holes cut out for the eyes and mouth. The sides of the hood had large holes which would expose the ears and the surrounding area.

"Let me try this on you, Joe," said Beverly as she placed it over my head.

She lined the holes up with my eyes and mouth. I hadn't seen it before, but there was also an opening at the bottom of the nose. Once it was aligned, she pulled a zipper down in the back and it fit snugly on my head.

"How does it feel?" she asked.

I replied, but I could only speak softly. I could open my mouth, but I didn't have the full range of motion in my jaw. "It feels okay. It isn't really uncomfortable but I can't open my mouth fully."

"If you can breathe comfortably and you can speak as well as you just did, it fits properly. It may get a little hot in there, but it will protect your anonymity," said Beverly. She then unzipped it and removed the form-fitting hood from my head. "If it gets too hot for you and you want to leave, just say so. I don't want to force you to be at the club if you don't want to be. Even if you only stay a short time, you will see some things you probably haven't seen before and you may just learn something. I'll also remove it for you in the club if you want."

"I understand, Beverly. I'll let you know if I'm too uncomfortable."

"Shall we go then? Who is driving?" asked Beverly.

"Well I'm parked behind you and Julie and in the driveway, so it would be easiest if I drove," Erika answered. "Let's go."