Doctor's Orders Pt. 03

Story Info
Dr. Beverly takes Joe to her dominatrix club.
10.1k words
4.7
159.6k
77
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anteros
anteros
534 Followers

Chapter 9 - The Club

(Part 1 was chapters 1 through 7 and Part 2 was chapter 8.)

The room was dimly lit, much like any nightclub would be. The music was loud enough but not so overpowering that someone would have to shout to be heard. An old Linda Ronstadt tune, "It's So Easy" was playing. There were booths around three sides of a hardwood stage. Each one had a curved black leather cushion behind a half-circle shaped table.

The stage wasn't very high. There were only three steps up to the polished floor. On the stage was a naked man with his hands held above his head by the chains coming from the ceiling. His ankles were cuffed to a shiny metal bar that held his legs wide apart. A woman dressed in a red leather dominatrix outfit was holding a leather paddle and massaging his butt with her other hand. From the massive erection he was sporting, I had to assume that he was enjoying himself.

There was a bar, with a black leather clad female bartender, along one wall behind a row of booths. There was a fifteen food wide area between the back of the booths and the bar stools. A lot of people were standing there talking.

It was obvious to me, even as a novice to this club, who was dominant and who was submissive. Only the doms were talking. Most of them were holding a leash or two, attached to their subs. Of course all of the doms were women as Beverly had told me they would be. She was also correct that the mix of subs was about half female and half male.

The dominatrixes were dressed in a variety of outfits. Black was the predominant choice but some were in brighter colors. Their styles varied from being covered head to toe in skintight black leather, to the flimsiest of boudoir garb. It was apparent that leather didn't make a dominatrix. Attitude did.

Most of the subs were on leashes that attached in a variety of ways. A leash attached to a cock ring was popular. Some of the men had a ball stretcher on and the leash was attached there. I even saw one guy that had the head of his cock pierced and a ring through it. His dom put a leash on that. I sincerely hoped that Beverly wasn't in to that because that was one thing I simply wouldn't allow and I didn't want to disappoint her. From the lack of body piercings on our group of women, I was pretty sure none of them would ask me to do that.

There were both male and female subs that had leashes attached to collars and at least one of each sex that had a chain suspended between their pierced nipples and a leash attached to that. I saw a few submissive women that had jewelry adorning their sex, but none of them had a leash attached there. I wasn't getting any piercings anywhere. I was sure of that. A few of the subs were not tethered and just stayed obediently near their dom.

Without exception, every sub had their genitals exposed. The majority of them also had shaved or at least partly shaved genitals. Most were naked or nearly naked and most had their wrists cuffed behind them. Some had costumes on but the costumes always exposed the breasts and genitals. Most of the dominatrixes were just the opposite. I didn't see any of them exposing their genitals and only a small percentage of them had their breasts completely exposed.

Nearly all of the people were quite attractive. There were a couple of them that were a bit too fat for my taste, but they were otherwise good looking people. There were some people that looked like they weren't old enough to be there and others that were certainly in their sixties. I'd never see a naked sixty year old woman before, but there was one there that looked pretty damned good for her age. The wrinkles in her face gave her age away, but she had a tight looking body. She must work out regularly to stay in that kind of shape.

Beverly was right. I was already getting an education. I was seeing quite a variety of naked and scantily clad people. I'd always liked my women with medium to thin builds. Right now I was looking at a young, medium height woman that was at least thirty pounds overweight. She was completely naked except for her collar. Her breasts were quite large and the junction of her legs and shaved pussy had attracted my attention. I felt my dick twitching at the thought of getting closer to her. That was the day I lost my prejudice against fat women. Well, not all fat women. I still didn't want to bed Roseanne Barr.

A blonde woman wearing tight low cut red blouse and matching slacks approached us. I'd guess she was about fifty but she could have been ten years older or younger. She was quite beautiful and had an incredible figure with large breasts, a small waist and strong looking legs.

"Beverly! It is so good to see you," she said. "You have someone new with you I see."

"Hi Gail. It's nice to see you too. This is Joe. He is an old friend that I just introduced to our lifestyle a week ago. He's taken to it quite well. I'm very proud of him," answered Beverly. "Joe, this is Gail. She manages our club."

I was told not to speak so I just nodded my head the best I could with the mask on.

"Nice to have you here, Joe," said Gail. "You're in the hands of an expert dominatrix. You couldn't do any better that Beverly."

Gail looked slowly down my body. "He's quite a looker, Beverly. Look at those pecs. I'm jealous!"

"Thank you, Gail. You SHOULD be jealous. He's quite a catch," answered Beverly.

"May I touch him, Beverly?" asked Gail

Beverly looked in my eyes for a moment to read my reaction. She didn't see any objection in my eyes and I wasn't talking, so she consented. "Sure, Gail. I think Joe would like that and I don't mind sharing him in that way."

Gail reached up with both hands and grasped my shoulders. She squeezed them and then moved down my arms squeezing my biceps. Then she put both hands on my pectorals and rubbed them. Having this attractive woman examining me like a piece of meat was getting me seriously turned on. I started thinking of unpleasant things to try to avoid embarrassing myself with an erection. None of the other men had one except that guy on the stage.

"He's a strong one, Beverly. He's got a very athletic build. You can even see his abs," she said as she explored them with her fingers. Then she moved her hands down to my hairless pubic area, touching the skin just above my cock. "Nice job. This feels to smooth to be shaved. Did Jan do this?" asked Gail.

"No one can fool you, Gail. Jan and her girls did that just yesterday. They do marvelous work," answered Beverly.

"Nice schlong on this boy too," said Gail as she took my cock in one hand and lifted it.

That did it. I'd have to immerse my cock in ice water to avoid an erection while this lovely woman handled my cock, even if I didn't have a cock ring on. I was fully erect within ten seconds.

"Well he sure doesn't need a lot of stimulation to get him hard," said Gail. "I hope he has some staying power too."

"We're working on that, Gail. It will take a while to get him fully trained, but he's doing quite well for a beginner. I'm using a ball stretcher to control his orgasms now."

"Speaking of balls, I need to check them out too," said Gail. With that she put her fingers under my scrotum and lifted my balls up and down a few times as if she were checking their weight. Then she started kneading them. My erection was literally throbbing.

I could feel the heat in my face, which I'm sure, was bright red, although no one would be able to see that. I looked around the room to see how many people were staring and to my amazement; no one was paying any attention at all. That made me feel a little better about being groped by this strange woman. Yes, she was a stranger, but damn, she was also really hot.

"Will you turn around please, Joe?" asked Gail.

I did and she inspected my back quickly then squeezed both of my buns. "What an ass! Beverly, this one is a definite keeper! I don't suppose you'd let me borrow him tonight?" Gail asked.

"Not a chance, Dear," said Beverly with a smile. "This one is mine!"

"I knew you'd say that, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. Thanks for letting me touch him."

"You're most welcome. Anytime, Gail, anytime." Beverly looked at my rock hard erection and back at my face and smiled broadly. "I don't think Joe minds either."

"Well, I'd better get back to work," said Gail as she turned and walked away.

Gail looked as good from the back as she did from the front. Watching her fine behind stretching the tight fabric of her slacks wasn't helping my erection to subside. Then I noticed a familiar face and she was staring directly at my cock. I started to panic for just an instant. I really didn't want to see anyone I knew in this club. Then I realized that it was Jan, the same woman who'd performed electrolysis on me the night before. She looked different because tonight she was completely naked except for the collar around her neck.

Jan was a submissive. This surprised me since she was the owner of the business. Her leash was held by the younger of the two Kims. Kim was dressed in a pair of shiny black pants and a shiny jacket. The jacket had two holes in it and her relatively small, but very enticing breasts protruded through them. She was not only holding Jan's leash but also had another leash attached to Denise's collar. Both Denise and Jan were completely devoid of pubic hair, which was no surprise considering what they did for a living. As Kim and Beverly made small talk, I could see that straps hung down the middle of Denise and Jan's backs. One end was attached to their collars and the other end contained loops, which tied their wrists to the strap behind their back.

I'd suspected that Jan and Denise had nice figures and now that they were naked I could see that I was right. They were both silent, as I was. They did communicate with me with their facial expressions. Both of them kept moving their eyes from my hard cock to my eyes and back again. Denise then looked seductively into my eyes and slowly ran her tongue across her upper lip.

Denise, who was in her late twenties and had a marvelous curvy figure, was teasing me. Despite being bound and unable to speak, she was teasing me almost as effectively as Gail had done with her hands. Denise's figure reminded me of Bonnie. Her skin was fair compared to Bonnie's bronzed tan, but their shapes were very similar. Now that I was staring at the naked Denise and thinking about Bonnie coming on to me, I was pretty certain that my erection was going to stay for a long time. Jan wasn't helping matters either. She wasn't really doing anything but standing there naked, but she looked damned good doing it. I was also pretty sure that I'd get an erection before I stepped through the door of her shop again.

I heard Beverly mention something to Kim about "inspecting the goods" and Kim started using her free hand to inspect my cock and balls. Jan had a good feel when she was working, but Kim had never touched me there. I closed my eyes when she touched me. I was afraid that as excited as I was, her touch combined with looking at her beautiful naked subs, would cause me to ejaculate. I was desperate to cum in a way, but I didn't want to do it there in the middle of the floor. It just didn't seem right.

When she finished fondling me, Kim said "I'm looking forward to working on you next week, Joe. See you soon." Then she said her goodbyes to Beverly and Julie and wandered off with her subs in tow.

"I think we'd better sit down and let you relax a little, Joe. I don't want you to ejaculate on the floor. I'm sure we can make it much more fun when we get home," said Beverly as she led me over to an open booth.

Beverly motioned me into the booth and I sat down. She slid in next to me. The other women slid in the opposite side. It wasn't until I sat down that I noticed that there was black cloth covering the upholstery we were sitting on. It felt like a sheet covering the leather. I surmised that this was to allow quick and easy change of the surface. Since naked people sat on it, this was an easy way to assure cleanliness.

Beverly was to my left and Meredith was on my right. It was tough to get very comfortable with my arms bound behind me. I couldn't lean back. It wasn't too uncomfortable though. I was certainly more comfortable than that guy on the stage that was now getting his ass worked over with a leather paddle. He still had his erection and I still had mine despite the fact that watching him being beaten did nothing for me. Beverly was able to discretely reach my erection under the table and play with it. She was doing that right now and I was certain that I wouldn't lose my erection until she stopped or I climaxed.

A beautiful young woman wearing a lacy, black, push-up half bra accented with a red lace border, a matching garter belt, sheer stockings and a heels, came to the table carrying a pad and pen. Her dark hair, which I couldn't tell the exact color of due to the dim light, was neatly arranged on top of her head. She was wearing plastic framed glasses that contrasted with her sexy outfit and body and made her look just a bit nerdy. There was no doubt that there was a very pretty twenty-something year old woman's face behind those glasses. I admired her erect nipples that the half bra left completely exposed. My eyes wandered down her firm looking body to her hairless pubic mound. Apparently, the lack of pubes was quite common among those in the bondage and domination crowd. She was quite a sight to behold. Mercifully, Beverly stopped stroking me and put both of her hands on the table when the young woman spoke to her.

"Can I get something for you, Ma'am," she asked Beverly.

"I'll have a large diet Pepsi with a twist and straw please," answered Beverly.

Erika also ordered a diet soda and a regular soda. Apparently the regular soda was for Meredith since she couldn't stand diet. Julie was a little more daring and ordered a glass of wine. Meredith and I said nothing as subs were expected to be seen and not heard.

The young woman, a waitress I now realized, walked away. I admired her firm young ass. She was tall, slender, had a nice pair of tits and was quite beautiful. I could find work for her if she decided to get into modeling. Before the drinks arrived, I noticed another waitress dressed in exactly the same 'uniform'. She was dark skinned and exotic looking, probably of Central or South American ancestry, I guess. Her dark hair glistened in the soft light. Her body was slender and athletic looking and I could see her muscles move under the skin of her back. Like the other waitress, she also had lacked pubic hair.

Beverly was playing with my balls while I admired the dark skinned beauty, so I remained fully erect. Beverly's satin gloves felt wonderful on my hairless scrotum. She moved her head close to my ear and spoke.

"Are you having a good time, Joe?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I admitted. It was hard to say I wasn't having a good time when she could feel that I had a throbbing erection under the table.

"If you need to say anything to me, now would be a good time. Is there anything you'd like to tell me or ask me?"

"I'm curious, Mistress. I thought Jan was the boss yet she seems to be submissive to her employee. How can that be?" I asked.

"They are playing a game just like we are. At work, Jan IS the boss. It is her business and Kim is her employee. When they play their games, Kim is dominant and Jan reveals her submissive side."

"Do her other employees come here too?"

"Kathy doesn't. She is happily married in a vanilla relationship. The other Kim plays sometimes. She is like Erika in that she can be dominant or submissive. She does both quite well. I don't know if Elizabeth plays or not. Even if she does, she can't come here. She is only eighteen and you have to be twenty-one to be admitted. Gail will ask for ID from anyone that she doesn't know that doesn't look old enough. She's never had to eject anyone that I know of. The mistresses know the rules and don't bring anyone under age with them."

"Thank you for explaining things to me, Mistress."

"You're welcome, Joe. Now I have a question for you. How would you like to be displayed on the stage?" asked Beverly.

"I don't think I'd like that, Mistress. Not now anyway," I said nervously.

"Would you object enough that you'd use the safe word?"

"Yes. I'd use the safe word," I answered without hesitation.

"Okay, Sweetie. I won't ask you again tonight. Maybe we'll discuss it again before our next trip here, okay?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," I said, relieved that she didn't argue with me at all. True to her word she was respecting my wishes.

I noticed that Meredith was wriggling and I heard her gasp softly. I looked over to see that Erika had her hand between Meredith's legs. Meredith looked flushed. Julie was reaching across Erika's body with her crop and teasing Meredith's nipples. The table concealed what Erika was doing with Meredith's pussy from everyone but me. Everyone in the club could see what Julie was doing with the crop and some were staring, but most people didn't seem to notice.

The cute waitress returned with the drinks and sat them down. She took a quick glance at Meredith and could see that Erika's hand was in her lap. She smiled slightly then sat the drinks down. I admired her wonderful figure again until she left my sight.

"Time to cool you down a bit, Joe," said Beverly as she held the drink up to my lips. I took a sip through the straw. It was better than I expected because I hadn't realized how dry my mouth was.

Beverly took a sip and then sat the glass down. She reached under the table and played with my erection for a few seconds then put her hand back on top of the table. Meredith started shaking next to me and I looked at her face to see an expression that told me she was having an orgasm. She let out a tiny squeal then closed her eyes and gasped for air. When she relaxed, Erika removed her hand from Meredith's pussy and licked her fingers.

"Mmm-mmm good," she said, sounding like an old Campbell's soup commercial. "I'll expect you to return the favor later, Meredith."

"Of course, Mistress," Meredith replied. "It will be my pleasure to serve you."

"Your tongue will need to be wet when it touches my clit, so you'd better have something to drink," said Erika as she raised a straw to Meredith's lips.

I was looking around enjoying the sights. There were beautiful women everywhere, in various stages of undress. Every submissive woman had her tits and pussy on display. There were naked men around too, but I didn't pay much attention to them. There were too many beautiful women around for me to waste time wondering if a guy had a bigger dick than I did.

The woman on the stage removed the shackles from the wrists and ankles of the man and then cuffed his hands behind his back. She picked up the spreader bar and led him off the stage with a leash attached to a ball stretcher that she'd just put on him. Several women applauded, but most weren't really paying any attention.

Two doms appeared on the stage carrying something that looked a lot like a sawhorse. The top had a padded bench on it, but the legs were just plain wood two by fours with eyebolts at the base of each leg. They sat the device down and left the stage to return with a naked woman wearing leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The cuffs on her wrists were fastened to together behind her back. The cuffs on her ankles appeared to have a short length of chain on each one but they weren't attached together. Each dominatrix had a hold on one of the petite sub's elbows as they walked her over to the device.

Like the majority of subs there, this one had no pubic hair. She was small, probably no more than five feet tall, and obviously of Asian ancestry. Her breasts were on the smallish side but perky and well in proportion to her small frame. It was difficult to tell her age but she looked quite young. I knew that she had to be at least twenty-one, but I'll bet Gail had insisted on seeing her ID the first time she came in the club.

anteros
anteros
534 Followers