Doctor's Personal Therapy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,099 Followers

Gulping down the first mouthful as best she could before the next burst hit, Wendy gurgled a little on the load as she consumed it, a viscous stream of jism running down her throat to her stomach.

"Ggrrrggllhhh." It was a little embarrassing for the accomplished physician, but she'd worry about that later as the next round blasted into her mouth in an instant, filling it once more with the deliciously salty cum straight from the heavy balls of the young man.

Dr. Edberg worked her throat rapidly to devour as much of the voluminous cream as she could, certain another mouthful wouldn't be far behind. It wasn't, as a third flood hit, only slightly smaller than the first two but signaling to Wendy the worst was over and that each succeeding jet would be lesser still, so that she would be able to accommodate whatever spunk he had left to deliver.

Rick lay satisfied in a way he had never been. It felt so good to unleash his pent-up nuts after over a week without release. Doing so between the suckling lips of his personal doctor, a beautiful married mother of three, was even better. As his spastic cock fed the last of his prodigious sperm into the mouth of the professional woman, he smiled.

'Nobody wants to be trussed up in the hospital,' he suspected, 'but if that's my lot, it might not be so bad.'

Dr. Wendy Edberg was pleased as well, ingesting the last dribbles of Rick's weakening stream of cum before licking his deflating crown of any remnants to leave it as clean as when she started. His satisfied cock tidied up and tucked away under the sheet, Wendy finally allowed herself to look up at Rick, licking her lips and chin of the residue of his translucent spunk overflowing her mouth.

Her eyes went wide as she scooped the last of his cum into her mouth, the smiling blue eyes of the handsome hunk staring back, clearly awake and enjoying the view of his personal physician with his cum glazing her lips, a flushed look of exhilaration still covering her face.

"Thanks, doc." Rick happily mumbled in a signal of her future. "I think we may need more of these sessions for my full recovery. But next time, lose the top...I can't wait to see my doctor's beautiful tits."

Tug_Coxwell
Tug_Coxwell
1,099 Followers
12