Doctor's Visit

Story Info
You were kind enough to drive me to my appointment.
845 words
3.65
38.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers

You were kind enough to drive me to my Doctors appointment. I really don't want to go- this Doctor is old and sloooooooooow as hell. After we check in they get us a room where the Medical Assistant takes my vitals and gives me a gown. Before closing the door she warns me the wait will be longer than usual.

I'm officially irritated but you, you're chill as a cucumber.

"Hey Babe, why don't you model that sexy gown" you say.

You always know how to make me smile. I do need to get undressed so I begin with my pants but first I have to bend over and untie my shoes.

"Is that an invitation?" You ask as you stare at me with that look in your eye.

"You look serious" I say.

You reply with "oh I am!"

You get up from the bench- I can see your stiff cock right through your jeans. I can't stop looking at you.

"Show me" you say as you kiss me.

You take your two fingers and gently squeeze my pussy.

"Show me" you say again only this time you guide me to the examination table.

I like to please you so like a good girl I walk over to the table hop on and take a seat.

"You're halfway there" you say.

"Baby, are you trying to get freaky in the Doctors office?" I ask you.

You reply: "Fuck yea! That Doctor is old and slow as hell!" "Now why don't you lie back...I'll be the Doctor today."

You gently push me back on the table and you slowly spread my legs. I can feel those luscious lips caressing the inside of my thighs.

"I would like to give you a check up." you say.

You pull out the foot rests attached to the exam table and put both my feet up- exposing my pink pussy. You're staring at me- I'm staring at you too! You kneel on the step at the bottom of the exam table. You part my lips and expose my clit. You gently suck my pussy. Your tongue feels AMAZING! You lick my clit at such a rapid pace I swear I'm going to cum already. I can't help but to moan.

"Ssssh!" you say then you continue devouring my chocolately goodness.

You're moaning as you eat your treat. You stop, wipe the juice from your face and say "I've got to fuck you now!"

I can't stop looking at you- I've been craving you. You stand to your feet, kick the stool out of the way pull me down until my ass is on the edge of the table. You unzip your pants and pull out your dick.

"Babe, you have to be quiet" you say.

Mmmmmmm you're inside me, beating up my shit. You're fucking me so hard the tables making noise. My ass is slapping against your thighs. You're grabbing my hips and fucking me with all your might. I try to cover my mouth but I'm still making to much noise.

"Babe, try to be quieter" you say.

I then put both hands on my mouth. You continue beating the shit out of my pussy. You place one of your hands over my mouth without even skipping a beat. I gaze into your eyes- you stare back at me. I'm so overwhelmed that a lonely tear drops out of one eye. You uncover my mouth and lean in to kiss me but before doing so you mouth the words "I love you!"

You're still in my pussy but I'm having a moment. More tears escape my eyes and I say "God I fucking love you!"

You lean in for another kiss- your lips are so juicy. You take my feet out of foot rests and tell me to get on my knees. You'll need to step on that stool in order to reach my pussy. Mmmmmm, you're inside me again. I'm rubbing my clit while your dick slams my pussy bringing it pleasure. I'm moaning to loud, you grab a pair of latex gloves and place them in my mouth as a gag.

You are winding your hips as you fuck me vehemently. My pussy is pulsating on your dick. You

can tell I'm about to cum. You fuck me so hard-like your life depended on it.

"Are you ready?? You wanna cum with me Baby?"

I moan but it's muffled. My pussy is squeezing your dick so tightly. You blow your load right then and there. I reach my climax as well. You fix your clothes, I put on my gown. I'm still seated on the table but I periodically gaze over to you. You look at me with that sly grin. I can't stop staring at you.

There is a knock on the door and in comes the Doctor.

"Sorry for the long wait!" He says.

You chime in and say "Not a problem at all, we took advantage of the time!"

I looked over at you- you smiled at me.......God I fucking love you!

NikkiTrakz
NikkiTrakz
15 Followers