Dodge and Ally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah yes," Ally said. "I was thinking it was just a coincidence. Well that encounter gave us deeper insight into the McClintock's. If we get into negotiations we must casually reinforce our love and respect of livestock and are deep respectful of the land and have a policy of minimizing change. It would pay you not to mention pasture improvement or to criticize his method of being too slow with rotational grazing if you do get into discussion about it."

"I agree Ally. Now what do you have in mind for this piece of meat?"

She reached down and hiccupping said she'd try to eat it.

They got inside the door and fell to the floor pawing at each other.

"God get it out for me," she laughed. "Since I began having sex with you I never realized who exciting sex could be. You've taken me emotionally into depths never reached till now, in fact I didn't realize existed."

"Well you are a great fuck Ally and with me you fuck as you really mean it. That counts for a great deal. It takes two to tango, as they say. Gobble me deeply darling. Get over me into a sixty-nine. Wow you are really dripping tonight. Um can I work a finger into your butt?"

"Uh-huh, of course. I was wondering when you'd get to that."

The arrived at Pru's house on Sunday afternoon, having called ahead, and she ran out dragging her husband Garth who was grinning.

"Mom, mom. I'm pregnant!"

The women slammed in each other and Dodge shook the expectant father's hand and slapped him on the back, knowing in relief it was almost a year since the last time he'd been at Pru.

Rebecca and her family arrived and when they had settled, Rebecca asked, "What brought you guys home early? Didn't you find anything that could match what we have here?"

Ally said smugly, "Actually Dodge and I have purchased quite a big ranch not far from a nice little city that is 88 miles from Oklahoma City. It's a cow-calf operation but Dodge and I plan to raise grass-fed beef and take it easy."

That created excitement and then Pru noticed something.

"Omigod mom, you're wearing an engagement ring.

Her daughters shrieked and Ally and Dodge beamed.

THE END