Does "Church Lady" Find Herself? Ch. 02

Story Info
Dealing with MUCH MORE.
796 words
3.83
6.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to Reader: Sharing this story pretty much as it happened - helpful to read earlier chapters first. Thank you for being with us!

*****

Sir, we really do need to be going.

I'm certain you would like for the push pins to be removed before you leave. Little One and I will shorten our much cherished, before and after ritual. You can soon be on your way, if that's what you like.

Yes Sir.

Well, both before and after we "play", Little One adores my hands and whatever we will be incorporating in our play. This helps us intensely feel and be into the moment and experiences we are about to or have created.

Helps us be very conscious, focused and together! Since we learned to do this, our lives and relationship have deepened beautifully! This is so enriching for us that we are always mindful of starting & ending this way. Helps make the moment sacred!

Little One takes Master's hands into hers. She raises Master's hands to the side of her face first, and then her mouth and lavishes her deep affection and gratefulness from the core of her Being into His.

Their bodies become vehicles, to make tangible and visible, their soul-to-soul connection.

While she has two of His fingertips pressed against her mouth, she is very tempted to "put on a clinic" of some her skills. Reluctantly, she sacrifices and saves that for another time.

Master lovingly pulls one of the pins and brings it to her lips. She tenderly kisses it, grateful that this most ordinary object, has again been so extra-ordinarily special for them. Master cups the pin into one hand.

They slowly and reverently repeat this, one at a time, with the other three pins.

It's obvious that everyone there is emotionally moved! To have someone watching them with so much intensity, adds a huge "extra" to their experience!

He slowly puts 2 pins down in front of each guest, close enough where they could reach out just a few inches and touch them.

There's absolute silence for several minutes. Breathing deeply, she is eventually able to gather herself. Sir, may we leave a tract from our Church? It includes general information we hope you find useful.

Yes.

The older woman leads the way into a narrow hall towards the door. Master has taken Little One's hand and they follow.

She removes her hand from the doorknob and turns, looking directly into the younger woman's face.

Moving slightly so they can make eye contact, she softly asks, "Master" - the killer glare of the younger one, bores through her and stops her cold. Eh, eh, I am so sorry! I mean, Sir may I add some information to the tract for you?

Yes.

She very carefully squeezes past all three of them, with pen already in hand. She is hyper-ventilating so hard she doesn't notice until she is standing there, that three of the push pins are now on top of the tract. She's completely paralyzed, except for the shaking that she cannot control.

Slowly, her hand reaches out like it had a mind of it's own. She appears to be shocked that her hand is moving! Then a second time, but her hand is shaking so hard and still unable (unwilling?) to move the pins.

Sir, please move the pins for me.

Why were you so eager to leave this additional information with me? Now, you are allowing push pins to keep you from doing what was so important to you, 5 minutes ago. I am surprised and honestly, disappointed!

I'm so sorry! Sir, I really do want to leave this information for you. But, I am not able to touch the pins. Sir, please move them for me.

He of course, notices that 1 of the pins is missing and is incensed that one of the women took it. In his self-mastery, he appreciates that there is a higher priority presenting itself.

Plus, the "theft" could create very sweet consequences for the one who took it. So, he decides to let it go and see what develops. After an effective pause, he moves the pins a few inches.

She can hardly write but does manage to quickly, scribble something. She felt like she could not breathe again, until she got away from the pins.

Now, she has to get herself back to the door but is deeply terrified. If I touch anyone or speak, surely they will discover how much of a total emotional and physical wreck I am!

They rapidly make their way back to her car. He notices, that once inside they seem to be into a very "animated discussion". It's several minutes before they pull away.

Next Chapter: A Call During Sunday Lunch