Does He Really Want That? Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa takes charge.
4.8k words
4.61
201.5k
104
14

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers

Letter from the author: This story contains female domination and humiliation. The main character has a small dick and therefore feels inferior. If you don't like this kind of story, please don't read it. To all others, please enjoy. I encourage feedback, it helps me know what the readers like and dislike.

Goamz 86

*

Melissa began to formulate her plan. It was easy; she just used Steve's stories as a manual...

A few nights after the kitchen incident, she took the plan a little further. Steve got frisky and she let him start things. He began to play with her big tits, squeezing them and pinching the nipples. He sucked the nipples and nibbled on them. He loved playing with them. Melissa waited until he was good and worked up when she began to take over. She moaned and groaned as he stimulated her tender nubs. She always did that, but then she placed her hand on the top of his head and pushed him down.

"Eat my pussy." She told him.

Steve eagerly lowered his face to her pussy and dove in. He licked her lips and lapped up her juices. The fact that she had pushed his head down was stimulating to him. She had asked him to eat her before, but never had she pushed his head down and almost demanded it. His cock was rock hard. He forcefully devoured every inch of her dripping cunt. His efforts did not go unnoticed by Melissa. She liked the fervor at which he was performing his task. She grabbed his head with two hands and pressed his face into her hungry sex.

"Yes, eat my pussy harder. Make me cum." She told him.

Steve didn't hesitate. He did as he was instructed. He sped up his effort. Melissa was enjoying the power. It was turning her on as much as it was Steve. Soon she was cumming all over his face. Steve never slowed down.

When he was done, his face was covered in her cum. She pulled his face to hers and licked it clean. This of course turned him on more. His cock was dripping precum like a broken faucet. When she had finished, Melissa pushed him away and turned over. She stuck her rear in the air and spread her big round ass cheeks apart.

"Now lick my ass until I cum." She told him.

Steve dove in. He plunged his tongue deep into her dark passage. Melissa squealed with delight.

"Oh yea, lick my ass. Put your tongue in deep."

Steve licked it feverishly. Then he put three fingers deep into her drenched pussy. He slammed them in and out as his tongue lathered her luscious big round ass. Melissa reached back and forced his head into her ass as she had done earlier with her pussy.

"Lick me. Make me cum, I love your tongue in my ass." She screamed.

Steve was pounding her pussy with his hand and tongue fucking her ass like a maniac now. He couldn't believe how nasty his wife was being. Melissa pushed her ass up to his assault and pushed his head in deeper. Soon she was screaming from an orgasm and cumming all over his hand.

She was overtaken by the power and the orgasm, and decided to take things a bit further. She looked over her shoulder at Steve. Reaching back with an open hand she said, "Give me that little cock of yours."

Steve straightened up on his knees behind her. He heard what she said, but was so hot with passion, that it didn't phase him. His cock stood straight out. Melissa grabbed hold of it and began to stroke it. She pointed it at her puckered hole and began to tease him and humiliate him a bit.

"You like it when I stroke your little cock?" she asked.

"Yes." He admitted. He found it strange that she said that, but after all, he did have a small cock.

"You want your little cock in my ass?" she asked, as she rocked back so that the tip if his cock was touching her hole while she still stroked it.

"Yes." He sighed.

"Tell me?" she told him.

"I want my cock in your ass." He returned.

"Your little cock." She corrected him.

"Yes, my little cock, I want my little cock in your ass." He replied.

"In my big beautiful ass." She corrected again.

"I want my little cock in your big beautiful ass." He said.

His cock was aching. He wanted to cum. He would say anything. His cock was getting harder with each word out of her mouth. He was about to cum, but wanted to fuck her ass.

"I'm gonna cum." He told her.

Melissa stopped stroking him and placed his cock at her puckered hole and told him, "Give me your little cock, Now!" she demanded.

Steve pushed his cock all the way in and before he could pull it out even a little, he came like an erupting volcano. After the initial spurt, he began to drain his cock into her. He pumped lots of his cum deep into her ass. It was the most explosive orgasm of his life. He should have been disappointed that he didn't get to fuck her ass longer, but he didn't care. His climax was overwhelming. He even got a bit lightheaded.

When it was over, he collapsed on the bed beside her. He was exhausted. He was too tired to move when Melissa got on her knees and straddled his stomach with her ass toward his face and pushed his cum from her ass. It landed on his stomach and chest, leaving a large pool. Melissa played it off like a joke, but it was just a little more of his training.

Steve got up and cleaned himself with a towel. The puddle of cum was disgusting, but he was not going to start a fight after his wife had just given him the best orgasm of his life. She had been so nasty and aggressive, he thought he had died and gone to heaven.

A few days later, Melissa was to meet a potential client to look over some perspective properties. As she had been doing lately, she dressed to entice. Her tits were on display, and her round ass filled out her the short tight skirt. When she met him at the vacant first property, he was waiting on the porch. She got out of the car and hurried to meet him. Her tits bounced with each step, and this did not go unnoticed by him. When her eyes met his, she nearly melted. He was ruggedly handsome and she was immediately taken by his crystal blue eyes and his sculptured features. He was at least 6'4" and built. His broad shoulders enhanced his height, and she almost stuttered when she introduced herself.

"I'm Melissa Baxter." She told him, handing him a business card.

"Petros Karagines." He replied.

The Greek ancestry was evident. A Greek God was her first thought.

They spent most of the morning viewing properties for him to buy. The whole time, Melissa mushed all over him. Petros was not stupid; he knew when a woman was being forward. He flirted and teased with Melissa the whole time. When they had looked at the last property, He suggested they go to lunch.

Lunch was no better. They both flirted shamelessly with each other. By the time it was over, Melissa was ready to jump him right there in the restaurant. She was feeling a bit guilty about her feelings. She was not sure she could do this to her husband. She abruptly cut off lunch. She told Petros to call if he felt he wanted to make an offer on any of the homes they had seen, otherwise, she would find some more and they could meet later that week. Petros agreed, and they went their separate ways.

Melissa returned to her office, and the next couple hours were spent in a state of arousal. She couldn't get Petros out of her mind. She knew Steve would be home about 3:00 and they would have the house to themselves for a while. Her pussy was ripe with arousal, and she went home to take care of it.

When she got home, Steve was sitting at the computer. Steve heard the car in the driveway, and quickly "x"ed out of the erotic story web site, and acted as if he was viewing a sports site. Melissa walked in and he acted a bit strange. She knew he must have been visiting some porn site or something, so she decided to use it to take more control. When Steve saw how she was dressed, he was surprised. She hadn't dressed like that since before they were married. Her tits jiggled with every step. Her blouse showed off way too much tit, her skirt was tight and well above her knees and her heels were higher than anything he had seen her wear before. Melissa walked over to kiss him. As she did, she noticed the hard on he was sporting. She reached down and grabbed hold of it. Steve thought he was in deep shit. She would be pissed he was looking at porn, and they were sure to have a fight. However, to his relief, she didn't get mad, she got horny.

After kissing him, she grabbed the back of his head and buried his face in her cleavage. She rubbed his cock through his sweat pants and began to talk to him. "I am so hot right now." She told him. "I had a client today that was gorgeous. I wanted to fuck him right there in one of the houses we were looking at."

Steve was flabbergasted, what the hell was she telling him? He wanted to stop and get an explanation, but he was just glad she wasn't yelling at him about having a hard on at the computer.

Still rubbing his cock, she continued, "Lick my big titties. You know you love them. Suck my nipples." She insisted.

Steve quickly opened her blouse and pulled her big fat tits out of her bra and excitedly attacked them with his hands and mouth. Melissa guided him by grabbing the back of his head and guiding his mouth back and forth between her stiff nipples.

"He was so hot." She told him again. He was tall and muscular. My pussy got wet just thinking about him fucking me. Feel my pussy baby, feel how wet it is."

Steve reached under her skirt and felt for the crotch of her underwear to move it aside. He was amazed to find there was none. Melissa had taken them off on the way home. He paused a bit.

"Nope, I am not wearing any panties." She said. "That turns you on doesn't it?"

He moaned a yes. Then he slipped two fingers into her sloppy gash. She was on fire. Her pussy was drenched. He began to finger fuck her.

Melissa reached into his pants and pulled out his cock and continued to stroke it. "I'll bet his cock is bigger than yours." She told him. Her talk just made him hotter. He didn't know what had gotten into his wife, but he was enjoying it.

I'll bet it would feel so good in my wet cunt." She teased. "Does that make you hot thinking of him fucking me with his big fat cock?" She had no idea how big his cock was; she just knew what turned on Steve.

Steve didn't answer. He was puzzled. Where was this coming from? He should be pissed off at her, but the more she talked, the hotter he got.

"Well?" she asked. "Answer me. Does that make you hot? It sure seems that way. Your cock is rock hard."

Steve just continued to maul her tits and finger fuck her pussy.

"Answer me!" she commanded as she pulled his head from her tits.

Steve looked up at her and said, "Yes." He couldn't believe he said it, but he was not lying.

Melissa let go of his cock and commanded him to his knees. "Show me how hot it makes you." She told him. She lifted her skirt above her hips and revealed her cleanly shaven pussy. "Lick me! I need to cum."

Steve dove in. He licked and sucked her clit while he fucked her pussy with three fingers. Melissa grabbed the back of his head and forced it into her crease.

"That's good. Eat my pussy. Your tongue is so good." She praised him. "Put your fingers in my ass."

Steve removed one of his digits and slid it into her ass. He now had two in her pussy and one in her ass.

"Oh my," she cooed. "That's it. Make me cum."

Steve hurried his pace. He sucked and nibbled her clit and slammed his fingers in and out of her holes. Melissa continued to hump his face, pressing it hard into her crotch. Then Melissa came.

"Aaaaaaaah! Oh Yes, oh yes, I'm cumming! Eat me! Lick my cum!!" she screamed as she continued fucking his tongue. Steve just licked and sucked her the whole time.

When she was done, she commanded him to his back. She straddled him and reached through her thighs to grab his cock. "Give me that little cock." She told him. Then she lowered her body onto it.

"Your tongue is better to my pussy than your cock." She told him. I'll bet his cock would feel better than this. I'll bet it would fill me up and make me cum. Your cock never makes me cum."

She was right. Steve very rarely made Melissa cum with his cock, he usually had to finger her clit or eat her pussy to get her off.

She slowly moved up and down on his throbbing cock, all the time humiliating him.

"He could make me cum I'll bet." She teased. "His cock would probably have me screaming for more. I can barely feel yours in me right now."

Steve began to feel jealous. He was not sure if she was serious. He should have been mad, but all her talk just brought him closer to orgasm.

"Would you like me to fuck him and come tell you about it?" she asked.

Steve tried to ignore her. He didn't want to cum yet. He was trying to think of anything to keep his orgasm at bay.

Melissa reached out and pinched both of his nipples. "Would you?" she asked. "Would you like to hear how hard he fucked my pussy or my big round ass?"

She stopped moving. She wanted him to cum when she got an answer. "Tell me. Tell me you want his cock in my wet pussy."

He didn't answer.

"Ok," she told him. She began to stand up.

"No" he yelled. "Don't stop. I need to cum."

"Your little cock needs relief?" she teased, reaching back to stroke it with her hand.

"Yes." He answered.

"Tell me." She commanded.

"I need to cum." He begged.

"That's not good enough. Tell me your little cock needs to cum." She told him.

"My little cock needs to cum." He repeated.

She stroked it a few more times, and then slipped it back into your warm drenched cunt.

"You don't get to cum in me until I get an answer. Would you like to hear how he fucked me?" She asked, as she quickened her pace. She knew he was on the edge. She pinched his nipples again and shouted, "Tell me!"

"Yes, I want you to tell me how good he fucks you." He grunted.

The power was overwhelming. Melissa pinched his nipples and fucked him hard. Steve grunted and began to cum. To her surprise, the domination was just as exciting to her. She began to cum as well. They both lost control and screamed loudly as the waves swept over them both.

After they had finished, Melissa collapsed on top of Steve and they both caught their breath. Then Melissa pulled forward and Steve's cock was released. She again dropped a load of their combined juices on his chest and went to clean herself up.

Many things went through Steve's mind as he lay there. Was she serious? Did she want to fuck this guy? Did steve want her to? He wanted to talk to her about it, but he didn't want the best sex of his life to stop. So, he just kept his mouth shut and went with it.

Melissa used Steve's birthday a few days later to further his submission. The whole family went to dinner and again, Melissa dressed almost scandalously. She gave him a card that said, "Your present will come tonight when we are alone." Throughout the entire dinner, Melissa teased him and his cock was rock hard the whole time. She had a business suit on, but as he found out, she had no blouse or bra on. When no one was looking she opened her coat and flashed him a tit. Then she slid her nylon covered foot up his pant leg. She took his hand and ran it up her skirt to let him know she had no panties on. She grabbed his crotch and rubbed his cock to a near orgasm right there, with both his and Melissa's parents at the same table. When dinner was over, Grandma took the kids and left the two of them alone.

On the way home, she sat in the back seat and teased him. She opened her jacket and played with her tits. Then she lifted her skirt and fingered her pussy until she came. Then she climbed into the front seat and gave him a blow job, but would not let him cum. By the time they got home, he was putty in her hands, just like she wanted.

They went straight to the bedroom. Melissa slipped into the bathroom and Steve got undressed. When she opened the door, he almost came immediately. She was wearing a black silk bustier that held her big full tits up. The garter straps dangled and attached to the black seemed nylons, and her 5 inch high heels were spiked. She wore no panties, and her smooth pussy was on display.

"You ready for your night of passion baby?" she asked.

"Oh yea." He replied.

Then she walked to the dresser and took out four short cotton ropes. Without saying a word, she fastened them to his limbs and the posts of the bed. They were tight. He was not going to get out. She slinked to the foot of the bed and began to crawl up between his legs like a creeping cat. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it slowly.

"I know you liked me telling you about how I am going to fuck my client the other day, didn't you?" She asked. The feeling of her sliding her hand up and down his cock was nice. He didn't want it to stop. Truth be told, it did turn him on.

"Yes." He replied.

"Let me tell you what I'm going to do." She said. "First I am going to take his big fat cock out of his pants and stroke it just like this. Then I am going to lick the tip just like this." She licked his cock head.

"Then like this." She told him as she slid her tongue from his balls to the tip on the underside of it.

"You like that?" she asked

"Oh yes." He sighed.

"Then I am going to slid it down my throat like this." She opened her mouth and slid her mouth over it all the way down to his balls.

Steve groaned with delight. Melissa pulled up, sucking hard as his cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

"I don't know if I can do that with his big cock, it may choke me. Yours is no problem." She teased him.

Steve responded as she knew he would. His cock swelled and his balls rose up. She grabbed it and began to suck him in earnest. It was not long before he was ready to cum. His legs stiffened and she pulled off his cock to speak to him.

"Then I am going to let him cum in my mouth." She advised him. "Would your little cock like to cum in my mouth?"

"Yes!" he grunted.

She dropped down on his throbbing unit and buried her nose in his pubic hair. Steve erupted in her mouth. She sucked him dry, and then swallowed all but a little bit of his cum. Then she crawled over the top of him and stared down on him.

"I want you to taste your cum. It is only fair, I tasted my cum the other night." She said as she lowered her mouth to his. She opened her mouth and began to tongue kiss him passionately. The small amount of cum slid past her lips and into his mouth. Steve could taste it all over her tongue already, but it got stronger as it dripped into his mouth. The idea of it was always intriguing to him, but he had never been able to actually taste his own cum. However, the way his wife had been acting lately, plus this situation only added to the eroticism. He found that it was not too bad. After kissing for a few more minutes, Melissa rose and straddled his face.

"Time to service me." She insisted. Then she lowered her pussy onto his mouth and began to grind on his face.

Steve enthusiastically obeyed. His tongue explored every inch of her pussy. Her juices flowed as the euphoria of this power she now had over her husband swept over her.

"That's a good hubby, eat my slippery hole." She instructed him. "I want to cum all over your face."

Melissa rocked back and forth on his face as the climax approached. "Lick me, eat me, make me cum she screamed as her pace quickened."

Steve willingly did as she told him.

"Your tongue is the best." She screamed. "I'm cumming!" She bucked and grinded her pussy on his face as she came in waves.

After she recovered, she slid down and began to tease him again. "After I suck his cock I'm going to let him fuck me like a $2 whore." She told him. "I am going to slide his big fat cock in my dripping cunt and ride him like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby." As she told him this she slid his cock in her drenched slit.

goamz86
goamz86
1,994 Followers
12