Does He Really Want That? Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,979 Followers

"Oh my gosh, your husband too?" Melissa blurted out. Lowering her voice she said, "My husband likes to watch me have sex with other men too."

Elaine continued her story of how she had taken total control of the marriage and he had willingly stepped back into a submissive role. He only wanted to serve her. His devotion had been so deep, that he had even giving her control of the businesses.

The two women swapped stories about their men. Both told what each one of their men liked and did for his woman. Then Melissa asked a question.

"Do you have trouble sometimes keeping him in line?"

"No, not at all." Elaine answered. "What do you mean?"

"Well, sometimes, when I don't give him any attention, he begins to rebel against my authority. I usually give in and let him cum on my ass or my tits and then he comes around." Melissa explained.

"Oh honey, you are letting him control you, you need to get total control back." Elaine told her.

"How do I do that?" Melissa queried.

"Have you fucked him in the ass? Has he sucked your cock?" Elaine asked.

Melissa was stunned. She didn't understand. "What?" she exclaimed.

"You know, have you fucked him in the ass...........with a strap-on. Has he sucked your strap-on like a good little cock sucker?" Elaine asked.

"Oh my gawd no!" Melissa retorted. "I don't think he would let me do that."

"Let you?" Elaine snapped. "Don't give him a choice."

"Oh I don't know." Melissa said.

"Trust me, if has licked cum from your ass, he will suck your cock and you can fuck his ass. Once you take his cherry, he will succumb to you totally and never give you attitude again." Elaine instructed her. "Come to my house, I will show you."

They paid the bill and Melissa again followed Elaine. When they arrived at her home, Melissa was impressed. Their home was magnificent, and it was in the richest part of town. They walked up to the door and Elaine said, "Now stand back and watch. I will show you just how to make your husband worship you." She opened the door and they walked in.

As the door closed a man hurried to greet them. He was an average size man, maybe 5' 11" 180 lbs. He was not striking, but not ugly. He was just average. He was dressed in a t-shirt and sweats and appeared to have been doing work around the house. He stopped in front on Elaine and kissed her on the cheek.

"Hello my dear. How was your morning?" he asked.

"Fine, thank you. Melissa, this is Norman."

Norm turned and greeted her by grabbing the hand she had extended and kissing the back of it. He then turned around and awaited further instructions from Elaine.

"Did you finish the list of chores I left?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am, I hand washed your nylons and panties, I scrubbed the bathroom and I am just finishing putting the clean sheets on the bed." Norm replied with pride.

"Very good. Elaine complimented him. "I think you deserve a little reward. Would you like that?"

"Oh yes please." He replied.

Elaine began to unbutton her blazer. She removed it and handed it to Norm. He opened the coat closet and hung it neatly inside. Elaine lowered one of the straps on her camisole and exposed her big beautiful left breast. She pushed her chest out and Norm attacked its exposed nipple like a baby trying to feed. He sucked and sucked for as long as Elaine allowed. Melissa noticed the small tent that had formed in his sweats. The arousal inside her that had been simmering all through lunch now revealed itself as her pussy began to tingle.

After a few moments of sucking her tit, Elaine ordered him to stop. Norm complied.

"Now go get your favorite cock from my drawer and meet me in the living room, I want to show Melissa how good you suck a cock and how much you like taking it up the ass."

Melissa was stunned. Elaine's power was such a turn on. She watched as Norm disappeared down the hall, and then she followed Elaine to the Living room. She watched as Elaine removed her top and skirt. She was a sight to behold standing in the middle of the room in nothing but a pair of thigh high stockings and her high heels. Melissa wanted to kneel in front of her again and devour that sweet pussy, but she just stood and stared.

"See sweetheart, give him just a little reward for his loyalty, and he will do anything." Elaine told her.

Norm returned with a strap-on harness and a lifelike dildo that had to be at least 8 inches long and it had some girth too. Elaine slid the dildo into the harness and stepped into it. Sliding it up her long, tone legs, she secured it around her waist and over her hips. Norm was already on his knees naked and waiting for her instruction.

"OK baby, show Melissa what a good cock sucker you are." Elaine told him.

Norm grabbed the fake cock and engulfed it with his mouth. He bobbed back and forth on it like a crack whore trying to score. Elaine grabbed his hair and guided him roughly.

"That's it my little cock sucker, get it nice and wet so mother can fuck your ass like the whore you are."

Norm swallowed the entire length without gagging. Melissa couldn't believe her eyes. The scene was so erotic. She found herself playing with her soaking cunt through her skirt. Her nipples were rock hard and she could feel them straining against her bra.

"Enough!" Elaine said curtly. "Turn around and get on all fours like a dog."

Norm did as he was told. Elaine moved behind him and mounted him. She slowly fucked his ass, picking up speed as she went along.

"You like it when I fuck your ass don't you baby?" Elaine teased.

"Uh huh." He answered.

"You want more?" she asked, as she stopped moving.

"Yes please." He returned.

"Beg me." She demanded.

"Please dear, fuck me in the ass some more."

Elaine started up again. Melissa was now in full masturbation. She had lifted her skirt and she was shoving three fingers in her wonton pussy. She squeezed a tit and moaned with pleasure. Elaine noticed her and instructed her to sit on the couch and spread her legs. Melissa moved over there and Elaine instructed Norm to lick her juicy cunt. Norm crawled to her and dove in. Elaine again mounted him and vigorously assaulted his ass as he devoured Melissa's pussy. Melissa unbuttoned her blouse and released her big fat tits, mauling them with her hands. Norm's tongue was magnificent. He pleasured her pussy as she molested her own tits. She was so turned on by watching Elaine fuck Norm's ass, that she couldn't take her eyes off it. Her orgasm approached and she moaned louder.

"See how obedient he is when I am boning his ass?" Elaine said to Melissa.

"Yes, yes, yes!" Melissa moaned.

A moment later she screamed in ecstasy as her orgasm rushed through her. Norm never stopped greedily munching her sloppy pussy as he rocked back against his wife's assault. His cock was throbbing and a steady stream of precum was draining from his cock. Elaine continued to fuck Norm furiously. Not long after Melissa came all over his face, he grunted loudly and his cock emptied a load of cum onto the floor.

Elaine stopped fucking him and ordered him to clean his mess, which he did. After he had licked up his puddle of cum, she again demanded that he suck her cock until it was clean. He turned around and eagerly sucked her dildo clean.

"That is how you control your man." Elaine told Melissa.

Spent from her tremendous climax, Melissa lay on the couch remembering the power Elaine had demonstrated over her husband. She took mental notes, knowing that she would soon be wielding that kind of power over Steve.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,979 Followers
12