Does He Really Want That? Ch. 06

Story Info
Melissa gets what she wants, his ass.
2.9k words
4.29
127.9k
50
16

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 10/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers

Note from the author: This is a continuation of a story with five previous chapters. This chapter win not make a lot of sense without reading the previous chapters.

Furthermore, this is a cuckold, Femdom, sissyboy story. If you don't like thos kind of stories, please move on. Don't read it an leave senseless comments at the end. I love feedback, as long as it's constructive. I hope you enjoy and please let me know what you think.

Goamz86

Melissa recovered from her adventure with Elaine and her husband, and ate dinner with them. She marveled at how Norman did everything. He cooked, he cleaned and he served dinner. Elaine ordered him around like a complete slave and he obeyed like one. Melissa asked Elaine's advice about how she could get her husband to be like that. Elaine explained that the more you deny him the more obedient he will become. Then you can do anything you want and he will not say a word. Melissa took this advice, and over the next few weeks she did exactly that. By the third week of no sexual contact and no tales of her exploits, Steve was willing to do anything to get some. He had been begging for two weeks, and Melissa just denied him over and over. His attempts to be mad at her had failed miserably and he had come crawling back to beg for some attention. So by now he was only too happy to comply with any and all suggestions Melissa had. The kids had asked to stay at grandma's this evening, so Melissa had her opening. She had big plans to take Steve's anal cherry tonight.

She couldn't have asked for a better opportunity. When she got home, Steve had a meal waiting on the table. She smiled at the situation when she entered the house and gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as she went to the bedroom to get out of her clothes. She left her sexy, silky undergarments on and covered herself with a short silk robe, making sure to tie it loosely so her deep cleavage was very visible. She sat down for dinner and teased Steve with her tit show the whole time. Several times she stood and bent over, reaching across the table for something. Each time Steve's stiff little cock jumped and she noticed him place his hand in lap to rub it. Her plan was working just fine. After dinner she just went to the living room to watched TV. Steve did the dishes as expected. After he had showered he entered the living room. Melissa was on her recliner and just as he sat on the couch near her she called his name.

"Yes?" He replied looking toward her.

His jaw dropped to the floor. Melissa was sitting with her legs wide open and her robe pulled open as well. She had taken off her panties and her cleanly shaven pussy was in the open for him to see. He smiled and like he knew exactly what she wanted, he rose and walked to her, dropped to his knees at her feet, and leaned in to eat her sweet hot pussy. Just as his tongue was about to come in contact with her pussy she placed her hand on his forehead and snapped, "Not so fast my little dicked hubby. You don't get what you want 'til I get what I want." She informed him.

He looked up at her from his submissive position and said, "What is that?"

"Your ass!" Melissa informed him.

"What?" He said.

"I want to fuck you in the ass."

Steve knew what she meant. He had read lots of stories and had even written about what she was talking about. He thought those guys were not men, and he didn't want to feel like that. He stood up immediately and told her there was no way she was doing that to him. He stormed out of the room and went to bed. Melissa just closed her robe and watched TV until she went to bed. She wasn't sure if it would ever happen.

The next day Melissa had to meet Elaine to have her sign some papers for the lease property, and they discussed Steve's refusal. Elaine assured her that he would come around.

"The longer he goes without, the less resistant he will be." Elaine told her. "Just wait him out!"

"If you say so." Melissa said with a little reservation in her voice.

"Trust me. Elaine knows best." She told Melissa. Then she walked up to her, reached out and took one of Melissa's big fat soft tits in her hand and began to massage it through her blouse and bra. "Have I steered you wrong yet my little cunt hungry slut?" She asked with her sexy, knowing voice.

"No Miss." Melissa said with a half moan as the thrill of Elaine touch raced through her body and made her pussy instantly wet.

"Just do as I say, and your wimpy little husband will be putty in your hands just like you are in mine." Elaine said as she grabbed the other breast and began massaging it as well.

Melissa just stood there as the powerful dominant woman again molested her right there in the future office of her business. Elaine unbuttoned Melissa's blouse and opened it wide. Melissa's full belly and huge bra covered tits came into view. Elaine could see her rock hard nipples poking through the thin material of her silky black bra, and she pinched them both roughly. Melissa let out a high pitched yip and shook from the sensation. Elaine soon had Melissa weak in the knees. She was moaning appreciatively and relishing in the sensations when she heard Elaine.

"On your knees my little cunt licking whore."

Melissa complied and Elaine lifted her skirt, revealing her glistening pussy. Melissa leaned forward and began licking with fervor Elaine's perfect pussy. She licked and sucked her commander's clit and she plunged her tongue in as deep as she could. Elaine grabbed the back of her head and began humping against her efforts.

"You dirty little slut, that's it lick my cunt. Make me cum." Elaine demanded.

The dirty talk spurred Melissa on. She devoured Elaine's snatch like the slut she was. Melissa grabbed Elaine's firm round ass and pulled her in tighter as she increased her pace trying to get Elaine to cum. Elaine was playing with her own tits now. She had her blouse open too and she was squeezing and pinching herself as her orgasm rushed to the surface.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" She groaned. "Eat me slut, that's it, right there, yes, harder, bite me! Bite my clit you filthy cunt licker. Oh Yea! That's it, your gonna make me cum!" She groaned. "Eat me you little whore. Oh Yea! That's it, I'm cumming!. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!" she hissed as it exploded inside her. She bucked against Melissa's face and cum flooded from her love hole all over Melissa's face. Melissa just continued to munch her pussy until Elaine finally pushed her off and found a place to sit and relax.

Melissa remained in the middle of the floor on her knees as Elaine recovered in the big leather chair that sat in the corner. Elaine collected herself and re-arranged her clothes. Then asked, "Are we done here?"

Melissa looked up at her with a disappointed look and answered, "I guess so, yes."

"You guess so? Do you need me to sign anything else?" Elaine asked a bit curtly.

"No Miss, but I..........Nothing, yes, we're done." Melissa answered, as she began to button her blouse up.

"But what?" Elaine demanded.

"I.......I didn't.....you know....."

"What? You didn't get to cum?" Elaine snapped.

"Yes." Melissa answered shyly.

"Not my problem. If you had your husband where you wanted him, you could go have him make you cum. What about another client? Don't you have a client you could get to bone you?" Elaine returned.

"Not really, it has been really slow for a while. You are the only deal I have had in about six months. I am really starting to get worried." Melissa was dressed now and the two women walked out of the office together.

Elaine saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

"Well if nothing comes along, you can always come work for me. I could use a slut like you for my business." Elaine said with a glint in her eye.

Melissa should have been offended, but she wasn't. Elaine's domination was always a turn on, and even when she spoke to her like that, she only got more turned on. The two women parted company and Melissa went home frustrated.

The next three weeks were more of the same for Melissa and Steve. He begged and pleaded with her, but she held firm. She could tell he was close to giving in, and she anticipated the time when it would happen. Melissa was getting frustrated as well. Not one new client came along, and money was getting tight. Elaine had taken possession of her new offices and was in the process of staffing it when Melissa paid her a visit. The two of them negotiated a deal that would allow Melissa to work as the "office manager", but still have the freedom to still show property if something came up. The two of them sealed the deal with Melissa naked and on her knees licking Elaine to multiple orgasms. It would not be six months before Melissa would totally abandon real estate and be full time in Elaine's office.

The night Melissa got the job with Elaine; she came home to an empty house. She called Steve and asked where he and the kids were.

"They are at my mom's and I'm on my way home." He informed her.

A few minutes later he walked in the door holding a dozen red roses. He handed them to her and said just one thing, "You win, I'm ready to do as you want."

Melissa kissed him on the lips and walked to the kitchen to put her flowers in water. The two of them went to dinner at a local Italian place and had a pleasant time. When they got home, she asked him if he was sure he was ready to surrender himself fully to her every need and command. He told her yes, and as soon as he did, she instructed him to go shower. When he returned, she was on her chair again, in the same robe she always loved to tease him with, and he walked to her and stood awaiting his fate. He was very surprised when she opened her robe and out stuck a small fake cock attached to a leather harness that snaked around her full figure and held it in the same place as a cock would be.

"Suck me!" is all Melissa said.

Steve dropped to his knees and began to do exactly that. It was not a large dildo, so it was rather easy to take it all in his mouth, and so he did. He knew what he liked when he used to get his cock sucked, so he acted as though his wife would like that too. She teased him and told him what he was to do.

"Look at you. You're a natural. You sure you haven't sucked a cock before?" She teased. "That's it you little pussy, suck my cock like a good little whore."

Steve couldn't believe it, but this was really turning him on. He sucked and stroked the little fake cock for about 15 minutes until Melissa though she had him ready.

"OK Baby, time for Mama to take that cherry of yours. Get on your hands and knees."

Steve did as he was told, and Melissa positioned herself behind him. She reached over to the coffee table and grabbed the tube of lube and squirted a generous portion between his ass cheeks. She lathered his asshole with it, and then her cock. She pressed the tip of it against his puckered hole and slowly drove it in about half way. Steve grunted as the intruder penetrated his forbidden hole. Melissa noticed him cringe.

"Relax baby doll. Take it from me, the more you relax the less it will hurt. Now take a deep breath and relax."

Steve did just that, and as he did, Melissa slid the fake cock the rest of the way in. She slowly withdrew it and then pushed it back in. She did this about four more times, the whole time she was encouraging her sissy husband.

"Yea baby, that's it, take Mama's cock up that tight little ass. You like being Mama's bitch don't you. Soon you'll be begging me to fuck you like the pussy boy you are." She told him in her sexiest voice.

The pain was intense at first for Steve and he tried to relax. The funny thing was, with her talking to him in her demeaning tone, he soon focused on that and not the dildo invading his ass. He so loved it when she treated him like this, that it soon made him forget or feel any pain in his ass.

"How's my pathetic pussy boy like this? Does it feel good having Mama's cock up your mancunt?" Melissa asked. She didn't want him to protest the next time she did this so she wanted to make this as erotic an experience as she could. She reached around him and started stroking his cock as she slowly fucked his ass. "Oooh look, Mama's little boy has a hard on. He must be enjoying this.

Steve was not sure if it was the anal fucking or the dirty talk that was spurring his erection on, but she was sure making him feel good. She stroked and talked and fucked him slowly and deeply. She leaned forward and pressed her big fat tits against his back as she continued. She had him in heaven. He would have never guessed he would like this. He could feel the anal invader massaging his prostate, and the feel of her hand on his throbbing cock along with her talking had him on the edge very soon.

"I'm gonna cum." He announced.

As if turning off a light switch, suddenly all of his stimuli ceased immediately. Melissa let go of his cock, she straightened up and pulled the strap-on cock from his ass.

Steve didn't understand, "What are you doing? Don't stop babe, I was almost there. Please keep stroking my cock."

"Cock? Are you serious, you don't have a cock." She told him.

"Penis, I'm sorry I know I have a penis, or a pee pee, or a wee wee. Whatever it is, please just keep stroking it my love. I wanna cum." He begged.

"Well......" Melissa said. "There's only one way I'll keep stroking your little manclit. That's if I'm fucking you. Do you want me to fuck you some more?"

"Yes!" Steve said without hesitation.

"Tell me." Melissa told him. "Tell Mama you want her to fuck your tight little mancunt with her cock."

"I want you to fuck me with your cock." He told her.

"That's not good enough." She snapped. "Beg me; beg me to fuck your hungry little mancunt!"

"Please my love, please fuck my mancunt with your cock." Steve pleaded.

Melissa placed he fake cock at his entrance and drove it in with one push. She left it buried in his bowls for a moment. "Is that what you want pumpkin?"

"Yes." He moaned.

She leaned over again and began stroking his little cock. "You like this huh?"

"Oh yes ma'am" Her returned.

"Tell me more. Tell me you want me to fuck you over and over." Melissa demanded.

"Fuck me, fuck, fuck me more, please." Steve pleaded over and over.

Melissa fucked him faster and harder, the whole time stroking him to one of his most mind shattering orgasms of his life. Cum flew everywhere. Steve's head was hung down between his arms and his cum shot all over his face as well as his arms and the floor. He screamed in ecstasy as his body melted under the assault of his wife and Mistress. His arms became jelly and he collapsed to the floor. Melissa dildo popped from his ass as he did. She gave him about 30 seconds to recover, watching his body quiver on the floor.

"Come here and clean Mama's dirty cock bitch." Melissa demanded.

Steve peeled himself from the floor and did as he was told. He sucked the taste and smell of his ass from her strap-on and listened as she degraded him more.

"You're such a good little bitch, Mama has taught you well. You will not disobey me any more will you sweet cakes?"

Steve just took it like the pathetic wimp he was. When he was done to her satisfaction, she removed it and sat back on her recliner.

"My turn baby, come make Mama cum." She told him.

Steve crawled to her and began licking her sweltering and gushing cunt. She grabbed his head and mashed it into her horny fat pussy. She rode his face to a very satisfying orgasm. Then she got up and went to bed, leaving him to sit in the living room pondering what had just happened.

Melissa lie in bed giddy with the power she now had. It was now even greater than before. "Elaine was right. Just deny him and he will do exactly as I ask." She thought. She couldn't wait 'til tomorrow to tell Elaine all about it. She fingered her sloppy puss to one more orgasm before drifting off to sleep.

goamz86
goamz86
1,996 Followers