Does Honesty Pay? H20wader's Ending

Story Info
The husband moves on.
7.9k words
3.55
121.5k
22
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers

This is an ending for Hansbwl's story 'Does honest pay? Of course not." Since he asked for endings, I did not ask him for permission. If this offends him I will remove the story at his request.

If you have not read the original story, please do so. If you have read the original story, read it again.

"Life is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." Shakespeare. MacBeth, I know not where.

This tale is not copyrighted. There was no editor. For some reason I do not like to do endings. This seemed to just pop in my mind, so what the hell. Sorry, but I have always felt that the best revenge is to live well and let the others worry and sweat.

*****

I will pick up the story at this point as Keith resumes his story.

I was too shocked to do anything for a time. My wife went way overboard, this was too much. Even if I were guilty and I had no idea what had happened, this was way beyond understanding. I did see the danger in this, she was without a condom, she may well be pregnant. We were trying for a baby. Well, those days were gone now.

The anger rose and I had to vomit. The cell phone was there next to my right hand . I made a call.

"Jane, I need some help over here."

"What did you do? Superglue your hands to the door?" She laughed. " Or did your wife superglue your hands to something? I told her about the way you acted with Judy."

"I was falling down drunk, Jane. I told her what happened." Now I had to be very careful. "She has handcuffed me to our bed and I think she is off somewhere fucking somebody."

"Oh, my God. Keith, I will be right there."

"Wait the alarms are set. I need to give you the numbers. Get a pen and paper."

18 minutes later I was loose. I took the CD out of the player and got dressed. Jane was asking all kinds of questions.

"Jane, listen to me. I have to get away. I will not be here when she comes back. If you say anything about this, I will find a way to punish you."

"What are you going to do?"

"I need to think. I need time. I will call you and let you know where I am."

I grabbed a bag from the closet and packed quickly.

"Tell her nothing. You have no idea what happened and you do not know where I am. Tell no one anything. It never happened. Can you do that?"

"Okay, Keith. I can do that but what about Susan?"

"Right now she is out there fucking some man. A revenge fuck. I have to be away from her for a time. I am having problems with this."

"Well you did have sex with Judy. Isn't she entitled to have some revenge?"

"Two wrongs do not make a right. I have to get away and think. I am so angry and so hurt that I might hurt her. I have to be gone before she gets here. Damn it, Jane I might kill her."

That worked. She saw that I was in real trouble and decided to do as I had asked. I did not think she would hold up very long but I did not need very long. She left the house. I made a copy of the CD and put that the copy into the player.

I reset the alarms and left the house. I knew the reset time would should show but I did not care. There would be no record of any alarm sounding off.

The rage within me was close to boiling over, I had told no lie when I mentioned killing my wife.

Susan:

I drove like a madman to get home and release Keith. I did not run lights but I was close many times.

I punched the number in to the alarm system and hurried up the stairs. My words were ready. I had the right things to say and before I let him lose I would say them.

"Keith, I love you and I forgive you."

He was not there. The handcuffs were locked together on the bed. MY Keith was gone. I searched the house there was no way he could have escaped. If he had left the room the screams of the alarm would have the police there in four minutes. I sat on the bed. I started to cry, I made a mistake, I was in deep trouble and there was no one I could call for help. I could not tell anyone what I had done to my husband.

Wait there was the guys, they would help me. Oh yes, the phone, if Keith had called some one the number would be here. I pushed redail.

"911. How can we help you?"

I quickly hung up. He could not have called 911. There were no police here. I looked at the clock. 11:30 PM. Tim was at the damn club. I hadn't looked to see if Roger and John were there. I could not call them. They would just want to fuck me again.

I could call Jane, Yes I would call Jane and tell her.......What? There was no way I was going to tell her what had happened. I was alone and I had no help. If only Keith were here. I cried until I fell asleep.

Saturday:

Keith:

I woke up. I had not been sleeping long. I was exhausted; it hurt to even think. I got up and tried to shower. The pictures came rolling back at me. I replayed the entire thing in my mind. I cried and sat on the floor of the shower until cold water forced me to move.

I ate breakfast at Waffle House. I walked across the street to the motel and sat on the bed, already made up by the maid. I forced my brain to think. I started to work on a list. I tore up list after list. Finally I had something to do.

First, I needed to avoid Susan for several days.

Second, I needed access to my house. I still had my keys and I knew the numbers to the security system. This should be no problem. Susan only knew to set and turn the damn thing off.

Third, I had to be ready to face her soon.

I did not think of what would happen after that meeting. I could not see past the end of today. I could not call Jane, not yet. I needed time to plan. A list is not a plan. A plan can be a list. I needed a plan how to deal with this.

I began to cry again. Damn her all to hell, I made a mistake. She knew I was drunk, maybe too drunk to do anything. She had gotten her revenge. I wished she had talked to me. I do not know what I would have done if she had told me what she was going to do. I would have screamed and yelled. I would have forbidden it. I would have left her.

I went back to the Waffle house for dinner. On the way back to the motel I picked up a case of beer and a liter of Glen Fetish scotch. I got as drunk as a skunk. At least I was able to sleep.

Susan:

John called me, waking me up.

"Susan, are you ready to do it again? I was thing that we could get together with Tim and do a three-way. "

"John, I wanted Keith to see the video we made. I locked him to the bed and I went out with my girl friends. The player was preset so he saw the show. But he was not there when I came home. Keith got away. I do not know where he is. I am scared."

"He cannot be all that hard to find. He will be back in a couple of days. Hey. did he take the CD? Sure would not like Clare to see that."

I ran to the CD player. The CD was there. The men were safe. I was the only one in trouble.

"The CD is here, John."

"Microwave it for 5 minutes. Destroy it as soon as you can. Get rid of the damn thing. You know you have just told him. I did not want to make a CD anyway. You were the one who wanted to rub his noise in it. Hell, you said you edited it down to one hour. You and I were together for almost 2 hours."

"John, I love Keith. I was angry. Oh God, I just want to be dead."

"Well, before you do anything rash, when can I get some more of that wonderful pussy and this time I want that ass too."

John was an ass. I told the three of them that it was a one time thing. I hung up the phone and started to cry.

Hours later I tried to eat but I vomited the food back out. I took a bottle from the liqueur cabinet and drank my self to sleep.

Sunday:

Susan:

Maybe I can die and ease the pain. I was dying anyway. My head was pounding and I was having dry heaves.

"Oh God, just let me die." I got those words out just out just before the heaves returned. At noon I was able to hold down some weak coffee and some toast. I went back to the bed room where I had fucked all three of the men and tried to sleep. I finally took two sleeping pills and crashed.

Sunday:

Keith:

Maybe I can die and ease the pain. I was dying anyway. My head was pounding and I was having dry heaves.

"Oh God, just let me die." I got those words out just before the heaves returned. At noon I was able to hold down some weak coffee and some toast at the Waffle House. I went back to the motel and tried to sleep. I finally took two sleeping pills and crashed.

Monday:

Keith:

There was no way I could go in to work. I called in and asked for a week off. I gave the excuse of family problems. My boss, Mr. Graham did not like it but he did give me the time off. I showered and shaved. I took clean clothes from the bag and dressed. I had things to do. I had to protect my ass and my money.

First stop was the bank that Susan and I used. I removed 50% of the money in the savings account and the checking account. There some investments but I would leave that alone for now. I went across the street and started new accounts.

Second step was the lawyer. She looked at the CD.

"This is not admissible in the court room."

"I did not think it would be. But I can use it for my own amusement right?"

"Sure. Do you want the papers drawn up? What about the house?"

"Sell it and split the equity. I will get about 35,000 out of that. We can divide the investment that way too. That is unless she wants to fight me then I have the CD, right?"

"You got it."

"Yes, can I serve her with the papers?"

"Yes. Any citizen can do that."

"Have the papers ready as soon as possible."

"I will need a retainer of $2000."

I wrote the check.

I ended up back in the motel. I knew I would hurt too much if I got drunk again. So, I just lay there and my mind played the CD again. It ended too suddenly to be real. It was edited. That meant the rest of it was on her computer. I had to get back in that house. I needed her hard drive. MY God, we had a network, all I needed was my laptop and a phone line. I now had a plan for my loving wife.

Funny, I remembered that she had said that I should have an erection after seeing her fuck three men. I did not, I just wanted to vomit. I was smiling as I went to sleep.

Susan:

Where the hell is he? I called his office early and they said he had taken tome off. Damn him we were going to use that time for a trip to Paris. Where is he? I was sick with worry.

The phone rang, I jumped at it and fell down, bruising my leg. Shit! It was Roger calling me. Needle-dick wanted more. I told him to get fucked. He said that was what he was trying to do. He also asked if I had destroyed the CD. He was very upset when I told him no. he had somehow talked to John. I figured Tim would be calling me soon.

I called in sick and was reminded that I had no sick days left. I would have to use vacation time. I said I would be in tomorrow.

I had to talk to some one. I called Jane.

"Jane, have you heard from Keith?"

"No, Susan. I have no idea where he is. I am sure that he will call you when he is ready. What is this all about? You aren't still made at him for being drunk at the party, are you."

"No, I think I have gotten over that. But I have to tell him. And I cannot find him."

"Where have you looked?"

"I do not know where to look."

"What cheap food place would he buy food if he could not cook for himself."

"Waffle House, he loves that shit. I can't stand it."

"Where would he stay if he was not at home?"

"Motel 8, the worse motel in the world."

"Find a Waffle House and see if there is a Motel 8 close by."

"Jane, I will get back to you."

The yellow pages told me where Keith was. Just off the I-75 freeway was a Waffle House and across the street a Motel 8.

I got back to Jane.

"I think I know where he is. On the other side of I-75, there is a Waffle House and a Motel 8 across the street. I called but the clerk will not tell me who is registered at the motel. He is only 15 minutes form here."

"Good job. Now what?"

"I go see him and ask him to come back home."

"Susan, what if he is not ready to come back home? And why is he there anyway? What is going on?"

"He fucked that Judy woman at your house. You told me how he was all over her." I knew that was a lie but it was all I had.

"Susan, he was too drunk to do much of anything and there was no wet spot when I changed the bed."

"He said he could not remember anything, I thought he was lying to me." I knew what had happened but I did not want my friend to know I was a stupid slut that had let her husband use me.

"Well, if you go to him, what will you do if he will not come home with you. Maybe you should wait until he is ready to see you. I am sure he loves you enough to talk to you about what happened."

"I am going after him."

"Susan do you have any idea how mad he was Friday night?"

"Well, I think he was mad but I do not know how mad."

"If you had come home earlier and set him free he would have killed you."

"What do you mean, free?" I stopped breathing. He had called her, she was the one who set him free.

"Damn, girl, you chained him to a bad and went out to fuck a stranger. How mad did you expect him to be."

Fuck a stranger? My husband did not tell her. He still loved me. Thank you, God.

"He called you. You were the one who turned him loose."

"Yes, it was me. I could not leave him like that. I do not understand why you did."

"I thought he had fucked Judy."

"Whatever, how could you do that to a man you say you loved. Tim would kill me if I did that."

The tears started again. I was sobbing so hard I could not talk, I hung up the phone and cried myself to sleep.

Tuesday:

Susan:

I made it to work. I was useless but I was there. I do not know how I was able to get thought the day but I did it. In the afternoon, Tim called.

"Hi, Susan. I an ready for more of that sweet loving. I know you said it was a one time thing but it was so damn good. How did you plan for Keith go? Has he begged you to forgive him yet? Maybe another CD will change make a believer out of him."

"Tim, you are a bastard. I heard you in the club last night. You knew that \Keith never did anything with Judy. You set him up. Then you set me up and you fucked me. Now I have to get my husband to forgive me and then I am going to have the three of you idiots strung up and hung out to dry."

"Sure you are. You going to use that CD for evidence? I just know every one who sees it will see that you were an innocent little girl. Hell, you were the one to edit it. No one will believe you did not plan it all yourself. I think you better destroy the fucking CD and erase your hard drive. If your husband or the wives find it, we are all in trouble. Every one of think the world of Keith.

"Tim, I am not going to harm that CD. You want trouble you have it with me. What I want is a new CD of the three of you assholes telling my husband how and why you did this evil thing to him and me."

"It was a silly practical joke. He left before we could tell him. You were the one who asked us to make the revenge CD. You asked us. Susan, hear me good, you tell our wives or show her that fucking CD and you will be sorry." The phone clicked in my ear.

I told my boss that I was sick and left for the day. I could tell that he could see I looked like shit, he just waved bye to me. I stopped for a Wendy's for a burger and fries. I was sitting at the table when it occurred to me I could Email Keith. He always checks his email three time a day, at 8AM, at 3 PM and just before he goes to bed. I hurried home and ran to the computer. It was 2 PM. I wrote him a apology. He did not know he was set-up so I wrote as if he had really fucked Judy.

My darling Keith, I love you. I am sorry for what I did. I was so angry with you. But now I see that I was wrong too. I should have never done what I did to you. You have to forgive me. I was wrong. I should have talked it out with you and lovingly forgiven you. Please, you have to forgive me, I will forgive you and we can try to move on with our marriage.

It took me almost an hour to get the tone right, sorry and penitent but loving and hopeful. I felt better than I had since he told me what he had done. I was smiling as I did the laundry and changed the sheets that I had wet with my tears. I cooked a nice meal for diner and I had two glasses of good wine. I went to sleep with the feeling that I had been saved.

Keith:

Damn! Her computer was not on. I drove the 15 minutes and looked over the house. Nothing I could see that would tell me if she was there or not. I called her work, the receptionist told me the I could have an appointment tomorrow, that Susan was tied up all day. It was had to disguise my voice but it worked. That girl made an early appointment for Mr. James to see Susan at 9 AM the next day.

I had to do it now before she erased the files. I entered the house and entered the code. She was not there. I was home free. I ran to her computer, I turned it on. I turned off the monitor and left quickly setting the system again.

Twenty minutes I was in the motel with my laptop hooked up with her big desktop. It only took two minutes and I was in and had the download started. It was three huge files and would take 14 minutes to get it all onto my machine. I started with the largest and would work my way down to the smallest. As I remembered that would be John, Tim, and last Roger. Damn, I fucking hate dial-up.

With nothing else to do, I went to Waffle House for lunch. I flirted with the waitress and ate a hearty meal. I was beginning to feel better about this. I still had no good idea where I was going but I was on my way. I got back to the laptop with two hours to go. The wait was forever. Finally at 5 minutes before 3 PM I had it all. I checked my mail and found an email from her.

My darling Keith, I love you. I am sorry for what I did. I was so angry with you. But now I see that I was wrong too. I should have never done what I did to you. You have to forgive me. I was wrong. I should have talked it out with you and lovingly forgiven you. If you can forgive me, I will forgive you and we can try to move on with our marriage.

I read it 5 times. What the hell was this. She had gone so far in her revenge that I was light-years behind her. I had maybe had sex with Judy, She had fucked three men, filmed it, chained me to a bed and made me watch her and those three men. She had edited the damn film. There was a lot she did not show me. Well I had all of it and I would re-edit it and have a great show for ........WHO?

Did I want to destroy three more marriages? The friends I use to have I would never speak to again. I did like Jane, Karen and Clare. They were nice people. They would be the ones hurt by all of this, sure the fucking idiots would be hurt too, but how many innocents would be hurt. No, I had a loaded gun, I could not use. Well, maybe as a threat. I could scare the hell of out the fucking idiots. But they might confess to their wives. Damn there was no way I use the pictures against the idiots. I had to think about this.

I ran to Waffle House for diner and returned for a long night of editing. I could still use it against my loving wife. After 6 hours of computer work I had 2 hours and 30 minutes of sex. It appeared that my wife loved John fucking her pussy, loved sucking off Tim and loved Roger fucking her ass. This was a whole different flim than the one I saw. I still got no erection but I did not puke either. I went to sleep feeling like I was a saved man.

Wednesday:

Susan:

I just knew my loving husband would call me today. I went to work with a smile and singing. I anticipated a call after work, so I was really busy so I would not have to stay late. I got out on time and headed home. I wait for the phone to ring as I prepared diner. Maybe he would like diner with me, I make one of his favorite meals, steak and mashed potatoes with gravy, real biscuits, ice tea, and a desert of butter pecan ice cream. He did not call.

H20wader
H20wader
306 Followers
12