Does It Turn You On?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my hips forward and the tip of my cock aimed true and straight and I felt her hot wet cunt lips against the tip, even through her pants. I pushed into her a little more, and my cock slid an inch or two inside her, taking her thin, wet pants with it.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhh!" she gasped. "Yes! Yes! Oh, it's beautiful! It's lovely!"

I stroked inwards and out again once, twice, and each time she let out a gasp. Her eyes were wide open now and staring at me.

"Enough!" she growled, deep in her throat. Quickly she reached down and pulled aside the leg of her pants.

"Now!" she breathed. "Now! Come into me! You! My big brother! Fuck me now!"

And I wanted this more than anything I'd ever wanted and I slid forward and my rampant rod slid into her open wet cunt like a homing missile. She was wonderfully, gorgeously tight and gripped my rod with her muscles and she was so wet and open that I slid right into her, up to the hilt and she cried out so loud and jerked her body I thought that I must have hurt her.

I stopped and she gasped "Yes!! Don't stop! You're in me! Oh, my gorgeous big brother! You're in my cunt and I'm so wet and it's filling me and I love it! Now fuck me, hard!"

And I began to stroke in and out, getting faster very quickly and almost with each stroke into her sopping wet pussy she let out a cry. Her hands pulled at my back and her fingers dug into me. She pushed up against me, her back leaving the bed as she thrust up to meet my strokes. Her hands dropped to my ass and she pulled me into her as hard as she could.

The feeling of being inside her was unbelievable. Her young, supple body was so perfect for me that I felt exhilarated like never before. I was in my young sister, fucking her, feeling her hot wet pussy gripping my cock and I knew that I wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

"Wait!" she gasped, and she raised her legs up over my shoulders, opening her beautiful, hot, wet hungry cunt even more. As I thrust into her she began to tremble and the next two movements into her made her almost scream each time.

And then her fingers were raking my back as she came. She screamed aloud again and I felt my cock become soaked within her as the first huge gush of her juice and cum shot over it. There was so much I thought for a brief second that she was peeing on me again and then I realised that it was her hot cum enveloping my cock. Her fingers were clawing at my back and again she shot a great quantity of cum over me, buried deep within her. It was enough to take me to the point of no return and even as she released that second gush of fluid I came myself, spurting my hot cum into her, once, twice, three times I felt my cock shudder as I sent my creamy spunk deep into her cunt. It was such a tremendous orgasm that I felt my legs and almost my whole body trembling with the ecstasy of it.

"Yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" she screamed as her body writhed and jerked and she felt my rod deep inside her.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Yes!"

Her eyes were screwed tightly shut and we were both covered with sweat from our passion. Her hair lay damply across one cheek and as she finally began to subside I realised that my back was sore from her fingernails. I started to gently slide back, to withdraw from her, but she let out a guttural "NO!" and gripped my ass again, pulling me into her as she slumped back on the bed, her breath ragged. She slid her legs off my shoulders and lay flat on her back, my own body resting half on her now as I relaxed too.

"Stay there!" she murmured in that guttural growl. "You stay in me! I've waited for so long to feel your big cock in me that you're not moving from there now!"

And we lay, panting, hot, sweaty and I felt her cum and love juices, and my own hot cum, flow against my cock as it slowly subsided within her wet cunt. She began to stroke my back gently, caressing my hips and ribs, up to my neck and back again.

"Oh it feels so good to have you inside me!" she murmured in my ear. "I've dreamed of this moment when your hot strong body is next to mine, on top of mine. I love you so much, my brother."

I managed to pull myself away from her and rolled to lie beside her. I looked into her face, her hair all tousled and damp, and I kissed her gently.

"Sis, you can't say that. You can't love me like that. I know you're not a silly schoolgirl any more, but you just cannot love me that way."

I paused and she was regarding me seriously and with a tinge of sadness in her eyes.

"Why can't I?"

"Think about it!" I said with a note of desperation in my voice. "What will happen when we can't be together? What will happen if I meet a girl and want to have a long, long relationship with her, maybe even marry her and have a family? How will you feel? What will you do?"

There was a silence as she continued to look at me, her fingers now gently tracing along my cheek and round my lips. I thought that perhaps I was beginning to get the message across, that she would stop and think about where this was going, where it could go. And could not.

"Don't you love me a little bit too?" she whispered in a very small voice.

This was not what I expected at all. I bit back my immediate reaction of 'no, not like that' and thought about it.

I remembered our growing up times, visiting our grandparents, Christmases and birthdays. I didn't think about our parents or anybody else, my thoughts were centred on my sister and me, how we acted together as kids, how we behaved to each other. I recalled summers, bathing in the huge plastic pool Dad used to set up in the garden for us when it was hot. Birthday parties in the garden. I remembered her first 'love' and how she'd cried when he'd dumped her, and how I'd tried to comfort her. All these nostalgic reminiscences had one thing in common. The feeling of brotherly love I'd had for my sister, all through our years together. I looked at her sweet, innocent face now, and without moving my eyes my mind looked at her lovely lithe body, her shapely legs and that wonderful dark area hidden beneath those thin panties.

Did I love her now like I had done all our lives? And with a heart that was fleetingly as heavy as lead, then fluttering with excitement and exhilaration, I admitted silently to myself that no, I did not love her like that now. My feelings had changed. I loved her as a woman, a lover, a fantastic sexual partner who had brought me to heights of ecstasy I had never known with any other girl. Iwantedto be next her. Iwantedto be inside her wet, juicy cunt. I wanted to feel her arms round me, caressing me, stroking my cock, I wanted to see her eyes full of tenderness as she looked at me and know that she waslovingme.

She had remained quite silent as I thought all this, just watching me and waiting. I could see in her eyes her own love, this forbidden and dangerous love, and the trust that had always been there as we had grown up together. The trust that said, ' you're my big brother and you'll protect me, not hurt me'. But I could also see in her eyes the slight fear and worry of what she would hear when I answered her.

Should I end it all now? Should I answer her that I did not and could not love her the way she said she loved me, the way she wanted me to love her? Should I be cruel to be kind, to protect us both? Should I get up from the bed, shower, change, refuse to be close to her, refuse any sex with her, and turn back from this perilous and dangerous path?

I rolled to lie on top of her again and buried my face against hers. Putting my lips against her ear, I said "Yes, sis, I do love you too. I do love you as a girl, a beautiful, adorable, luscious, desirable girl.

I love you as someone with whom sex is the most fantastic I've ever had. Yes, my lovely, adorable little sister, I love you too."

And her arms went round my back and she held me so tightly I could hardly breathe and I felt her body shudder as she sobbbed once or twice. And I felt relief, and was glad, that I'd admitted the truth and hadn't tried to hide my true feelings, either from her or myself. And I knew that now there could definitely be no turning back.

She held me like that for a while, kissing me occasionally.

"I don't know what I'll do if you meet someone else," she whispered. "I don't want you to, of course.

I don't want anyone else. Only you. But......." She tailed off, then began again. "I suppose it's inevitable, isn't it? Maybe I'll meet someone too, but I don't think so. I won't try. But if you do, you will tell me, won't you? You won't try and hide it from me?"

And she pushed me away from her so that she look into my eyes again.

"I'll tell you," I promised. She nodded, and then hugged me to her again.

"That sex wassogood! I told you I'd cum as soon as you touched me. Now I want more!"

She started to push me down the bed until I was level with her breasts and pulled my head against them. She said nothing but she didn't need to.

Gently I started kissing one nipple and fondling the other breast with my hand. My lips and tongue circled round, teasing, feeling, bringing her nipple to an incredible hardness through her bra. My fingers gently rubbed her other breast and nipple producing the same result. She moaned a little as her hands stroked my back.

I eased my hands under and felt for the clasp of the bra. She arched her back to give me room and then it was undone, and I gently drew out the straps on each side as I slid my hands from under her. Now her bra was just resting on those gorgeous mounds, those full, firm, round, beautiful breasts and I used my teeth to lift the material gently from her, and with a quick flip of my head it was gone. In front of me her breasts waited, and my tongue and lips went to them, now feeling their softness yet their firmness as I kissed each one, moving from one to another and back again without ever removing my mouth from her warm flesh.

Her hands were everywhere, stroking, rubbing, caressing me, on my back, my neck, through my hair and the moans were coming more often as I aroused her. Slowly I slid down her body, my kisses and licks now covering her stomach, across to her hips and returning, and lower still, reaching the waistband of those erotic, thin pants.

I stayed outside them, kissing her love mound and relishing the feel of her hot skin through them , smooth as it was with not a vestige of hair.

She started to push up against my mouth and her legs opened, inviting me to lie between them. I moved over to rest between her thighs. My imagination had not played me false:- I could feel their heat on either side of my cheeks as I kissed her thighs, licking, tasting, gently nibbling, moving higher and higher slowly, from one side to the other.

I reached the leg of her pants, licked her hot thigh once more, then ran my tongue from her hip, down, down, following the line of the leg until I reached the softness of her cunt lips beneath my tongue, then I moved to the other side and did the same thing, never touching further than her lips, full and hot.

She moaned louder and pushed up at me.

"Oh, my brother! My lover! My love! Lick me! Lick me, please! I want to feel that hot tongue of yours licking me out! Lick my clit and make me cum!"

I allowed my tongue to briefly flash across her panties, just brushing her opening and she gasped. Using only my tongue I gently probed inside one leg, feeling her hot smooth flesh on my tongue as I explored higher and deeper. Then I had to hold back the leg of her pants with my fingers as my tongue tip found the wet gap between her lips and explored further inside......tasting her juices which were saturating her pants and my tongue and lips. And then I reached her button, her centre of ecstasy and she let out a long guttural groan and heaved up at me. I licked her, back, forth, around, up and down and her body started to writhe to meet my movements. I felt a gush of her love juices and they tasted divine. And then, as my tongue licked and lapped at her clit, she could hold back no longer and I felt her cum join her love juice on my tongue.

"Uh! Uh! UH! Uhhhhhh!" she gasped and spasmed as she came.

I continued licking at her but she pushed me away.

"No! No! Wait!" she gasped, and lay there, her breasts heaving as she sought to regain her breath. I slid up her body and licked her nipples again but her hands went to cover them and she shook her head breathlessly, her eyes closed tightly.

"My sweet love! I can't! Wait, please!"

So I lay beside her and watched her and thought, yes, my beautiful sister, you really are something else! Gone was any lingering doubt about what we were doing. Now I wanted her. I wanted to feel that luscious body next to me, beside me, around me, all the time.

"God, that was nice!" she suddenly murmured.

I lay and watched her, a feeling of contentment inside me as I relived her passionate pleasure in my mind. I wanted to be inside her again. I wanted to fuck her until she was totally exhausted and couldn't move. And I wanted to take her in my arms and just hold her, doing nothing, just holding her close to me and feeling her body there. I loved my sister.

No. I loved my lover.

Her eyes opened and she gazed at me.

"I wondered, I thought, often, how you would be in bed," she murmured. "I wondered if you'd jump at the chance to fuck me without a thought, but I guessed you wouldn't want to. At first. And then I wondered, if you did, would you just fuck me without giving me any pleasure, any satisfaction, any climax? But somehow, I knew you wouldn't. I knew I would cum as soon as you were in me. But you've given me more pleasure than I ever dreamed of. Your cock in me, your tongue licking me, it was all just......" she shrugged, "unbelievable. I love you, my brother!"

And her hands went round me again and she pulled me to her, but gently, tenderly, lovingly.

"I must have a rest," she giggled softly, "but I hope you've got plenty more cum in you, waiting to shoot inside me?"

"I have," I said. "Plenty. And for you, I think I'll have a lot. Often. I love you too, sis."

We kissed and then relaxed, lying beside each other contentedly.

"When you're ready, I am too," I said after a while.

"In a minute," she said. Then, "No. Now!"

She reached down and put her hand inside the opening at the front of my pants, holding my cock which immediately started to rise to the occasion. She extracted it and began to wank me again.

"I want this in my ass!" she said. "I want to feel this sliding inside my ass and filling me, shooting your cream into me! But now take these off, " she tugged at my pants, "so I can feel your balls against me as you fuck me."

Between us we pulled them down and I kicked free of them.

"Wait!" she said, took them in one hand and massaged herself between her legs with them.

"I like it when they're full of my juice, my cum and yours, " she said. "You'll have to shoot into them again for me before we're finished. But first, me!" She pulled her own pants down and kicked free of them, and for the first time in my adult life I saw my sister naked. My eyes relished her body, ravaged her body, as I drank in her smooth soft skin, her long legs, and as she opened them wide again for me, her smooth love mound and cunt lips, wet, gleaming in the light from her own juices and cum.

She pulled at me and rolled me on top of her and I could feel the heat of her thighs once more as I lay between them. She raised those beautiful legs and grasped her own ankles, her cunt now open and so inviting in front of me, so wet and hot that I wanted to thrust my cock, hard again now, into her and pound her into a frenzy. But her rosebud was also there, and my cock twitched and strained harder as she used her fingertips to collect some of her own juice and moistened the crease between her cheeks and her small round rosebud.

Her eyes gleamed with expectation and her voice was low, husky and sexy.

"Fuck my ass!" she said. " I want that lovely hard rod of your flesh in my ass! Fuck me, my lovely brother!"

I hesitated.

"Have you done this before?" I asked her.

"Once or twice," she answered. "Have you?"

I nodded. "Once. But she didn't like it."

"I do!" my sister urged. "I do! I love to feel my ass full and stretched, and I love the feel of cum shooting in me! But now I want to feel your cock and your cum there!"

I guided my cock towards her ass, rubbed the tip between her cheeks, then eased up to her rosebud. She murmured, deep in her throat and spread her lovely legs wider. Slowly I thrust my hips forward and I felt her rosebud give as my length started to slide into her. Her passage was even tighter than her soft wet cunt, and I knew that it would only take a few movements from me before I would have to cum. I slid into her, further, further and she moaned and gasped and tried to push back against me, urging me further in. My cock was now buried deep in her, up to the hilt, and I could feel the softness of her cheeks against my balls as I paused. She looked up at me, her eyes shining.

"Yes!" she breathed. "I love it! I can feel that huge shaft in me! It's gorgeous! Now fuck my hole!"

"Sis, I won't be able to wait long," I said. "You're so beautiful and hot and tight round my cock, I love being deep in your asshole, but as soon as I move, I shall cum."

"Good!" she growled, " but fuck me hard! Hard! Pound into me even if it's only two or three times!"

I put my hands round her hips and pulled her against me and maybe my cock slid another few millimetres into her, but then I stroked, fast, hard, very hard, my hips banging against the backs of her thighs and ass cheeks as she held her legs up, open wide. My balls slapped against her ass too, and that feeling, her tightness, heat and the sensation of her muscles gripping me as I thrust at her was too much. Three times I pounded my length into my sister's incredible ass and I could wait no longer and with a groan I stayed deep in her and let my hot cream spurt out and fill her back passage. The wetness from my cum made me want to stroke more, and as I pulled back a little I felt my cock lubricated deliciously by my own cum and pounded at her again twice more, sliding easily in her now, which produced another spasm from my rod and one last gush of cum into her.

She had moaned and gasped with each of my thrusts and as she felt my hot cream enter her she let out small, guttural cries of 'Oh! Oh! Oh!'.

Completely spent, I gently eased back and withdrew from her. She allowed her legs to fall on either side of me, then moved them together, gripping me between them as she writhed and wriggled on the bed below me.

"So NICE!" she murmured again. "I'm so full of your cum, it's amazing! I can feel it in me now! Hot! It's just gorgeous!"

I managed to squeeze from between her legs and flopped on the bed beside her.

"Yes," I agreed somewhat breathlessly. "Nice! Your ass is lovely! That was just heavenly!"

"Mmmmmmm!" she said and rolled to face me, her arms going round me and pulling me close to her.

"Love you, love you, love you!" she said.

I stroked her hair as I lay, recovering.

"I think," I said, "that we should have a rest for a while. What about some coffee?"

She nodded. "Good idea. I'll make some. But only if you promise......"

She tailed off and looked at me mischievously.

"Promise what?" I asked warily.

"To fuck me, suck me, wank me with your fingers, lick me, fuck my ass, and do everything again. All weekend."

I nodded. "Yes, I want it too, sis. I want you very much, even now when I'm already spent."

It was her turn to nod.

"Sis," I said seriously, "You're not going to breathe a word of this to anyone, are you? Not even your best friend?"

"Huh! If I toldherit'd be all over town in five minutes! No! You're my secret! Now I can think about, no, now I canrememberthe feel of your cock in my pussy, your tongue licking my cunt and clit, your big, hot cock in my ass! Now I don't have to imagine it! I can remember it whenever I want. No, I shan't breathe a word to anyone."