Does She or Doesn't She? Ch. 02

Story Info
Jerry finally learns whether his cousin is an Internet model.
6.1k words
4.64
35.4k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is the second chapter of the story of Annie and Jerry. Like the first installment, this one stands alone but is better understood if you read chapter 1 first. Thanks to all for your feedback.


The morning after I had made love to my cousin Anita for the first time I awakened slowly from a highly charged erotic dream. I could see the sunlight streaming through my bedroom window, its warmth enfolding me as I struggled into consciousness. At the same time, I felt like I was still asleep and dreaming about soft lips surrounding my hardness, the tip of a hot, wet tongue tracing circles around its sensitive head. As I gave in to my baser urges and closed my eyes to sink further into my dream world, a lilting chuckle drifted up from my coverlet.

"Hi, cuz!" my adorable cousin giggled, her head emerging from my sheets, hair tousled from being under the blankets. "You're up and at 'em early!" Her soft laughter was nearly as erotic as the delightful wakeup call she had provided. "I didn't want you to have to wake up alone this morning, and I didn't want to wake up alone either." She snuggled into my chest, her soft breasts pressing against me through her sleep shirt.

"Aren't you worried we'll get caught doing this?" I asked. "I'm certainly not complaining -- I can't think of a better way to wake up in the morning -- but I don't want to spoil our week together on the first full day."

"Mom and Aunt Lu are down in the kitchen talking. They've been going nonstop since before 7 this morning and I don't think they even know we're in the house. And besides, I wanted to make sure you didn't have any misgivings about last night. I sure didn't; it was my dream come true."

The night before, we had gone out for a drink and Annie (everyone in the family called her Anita but she'll always be Annie to me) had confessed her love for me as a man, not just as her cousin. While the news came as a surprise, it was a welcome one because I had always felt particularly close to this tiny blonde bombshell.

As I softly stroked her back and shoulders, her shirt rode up her back, exposing her tiny bikinis and the tattoo on her lower back. It was that tattoo that brought me all the way back to reality. Before my mother and I came north for a visit, I had been captivated by an Internet model who reminded me of Annie. And I had dismissed the similarities because the model had a tattoo and I had assumed Annie had none. On our arrival, I discovered that Annie had gotten a tattoo for her 21st birthday, rekindling my curiosity about the girl on the Web. Try as I could, I could not recall the specifics of the Internet girl's tattoo. It was intricate, just as Annie's was intricate, but I couldn't say with any certainty that they were the same. And, despite having now seen Annie nude, I couldn't say for sure that they were one in the same. I also couldn't say for sure that theyweren't one in the same.

Did it matter? I wondered about that. Would it bother me to know that millions of men had seen my special cousin in the nude? That she was the object of their cheapest, tackiest porn fantasies? What did it mean to her? Why did she do it? My mind was spinning with questions for which I had no answers and all of them swirled around this sweet, beautiful woman dozing peacefully on my chest, her blonde hair spread in a golden halo and her soft breasts pressing against me with each breath.

Annie's head rose and her liquid brown eyes gazed up at me, golden highlights catching the sunlight and almost dazzling me with their beauty. "I could stay here all day," she said quietly. "In fact, I could stay here for the rest of my life. I love you, cuz." She stretched her long neck and pressed her warm lips against mine in a tender kiss that was non-sexual and heart-stoppingly erotic at the same time. Just as she pulled away, her tongue darted out to trace a quick circle around my mouth. "I'm going to get a shower so we can plan the rest of our day," she said, slipping out of the bed and stretching, her tiny shirt riding up her tight belly over her small, white string bikinis. I was pitching a tent under the covers as she turned and wiggled her tight butt at me. "Get a move on and I might let you wash my back," she said, turning into the hall and heading toward the bathroom.

I nearly fell out of the bed, tangled in the covers and fighting a raging hard-on as I sprinted toward the bathroom. As I rounded the door from my room, I glanced to the head of the stairs at the right just in time to see my mother's head coming up into the hall. "Good morning mom!" I shouted, backing into my bedroom and grabbing a robe to cover the angry warrior that was threatening to continue the trip to the bathroom without me.

"Hi, son," mom said as she came to the doorway. "What are you up to? Are you and Anita doing anything today? You two got back rather late last night and I didn't get a chance to ask you. Have you caught up on the last several years? I hope you're getting along OK ... I'm afraid I haven't been much company for you. Jo and I have been so busy catching up on the gossip from here and the U.S. that we've ignored you kids. Are you bored?"

"No, mom, I'm fine," I said, trying to control my emotions so I wouldn't sound too enthusiastic. "Annie and I have been catching up, too, and she just popped in to tell me she's got plans for us today. Is that a problem?"

"You kids have a good time. We won't plan anything for dinner so grab something while you're out. Maybe Anita knows some nice restaurants. Take some Canadian money with you and make it your treat, OK?" She thrust a small pile of paper in my hand, shades of yellow, pink, green and blue. Annie and I had joked over the years about our respective national currencies, I called hers Monopoly money and she said ours was boring and hard to separate. I pocketed the cash and gave my mom a hug. She turned and headed back down the stairs as I peeked around the corner to watch her go. As her head disappeared down the stairs, the bathroom door opened and Annie appeared.

"You missed your chance," she smiled. "But I'm all clean now, see?" She opened her towel to show me her beautiful body, nipples dark and hard from the shower and her smooth mons rising above a tight, soft vagina. Before I could reach her, she rewrapped the towel and dashed toward her room pulling the door closed behind her. I grumped into the bathroom, emptying my bladder before getting into the shower. As I emerged from the bathroom showered, shaved and ready for the day, Annie greeted me with a big hug. "Get dressed in something comfortable," she said, stroking my butt as she pressed against me. "I'm going to take you on a road trip to Montreal."

"Why Montreal?" I asked. "Have you run out of things to do in Toronto?"

"No, I have a couple of people I need to see in Montreal. I have a part-time job that takes me there once or twice a month and I scheduled this trip before I knew you were coming. Besides, I think you'll love the city and I'd like you to meet my friends there."

My mind was spinning again. A part-time job in Montreal? A couple of times a month? I thought back to our post-orgasmic discussion last night. Didn't she say something about a friend in Montreal who was a computer geek? Maybe that's who runs the site for her. Do I ask her? Or do I just go along and see what happens? I dressed in a daze, not even sure what I was wearing. All of those unanswered questions from this morning came rolling back into my consciousness. I walked into the kitchen still pondering all of the imponderables. The three women all turned to greet me as I arrived.

"Good morning, Jerry!" My aunt Jo enthused. "You look like you slept well. Would you like some breakfast?"

"No thanks, Aunt Jo. I don't eat much in the mornings, usually just coffee and toast or a muffin." I grabbed a mug from the counter and filled it with hot coffee. As I turned back to the room, Annie stood in front of me with a hot English muffin. "Here, cuz. Gotta keep your energy up. Wouldn't want you going south with a cold or something after your visit." She smiled but gave me a questioning look. My bewilderment must have been evident in my face.

I kissed my mom on the cheek and gave my aunt Jo a hug as Annie and I headed for the car. I had a muffin in one hand and a cup of hot coffee in my other as my crazy cousin reached back between us and grabbed my crotch. I jumped but managed not to douse both of us with coffee. "What the hell are you doing?" I said, struggling to maintain my composure in case our mothers were looking out the kitchen window. "Just warming things up," she laughed. "I didn't want you to fall asleep on the way to Montreal."

We settled into the car without talking. I was still a bit miffed over her grab-ass stunt outside the house and my mind was still full of questions, paramount among them whether she was the Montreal Internet model.

"I have to tell you something before we get to Montreal," Annie said after we had been driving for nearly an hour. I jumped, startled by the break in a lengthy silence and the possibility that my questions were going to be answered. "The job I have in Montreal, my mom doesn't know about it. She doesn't want me working while I'm going to school -- she wants me to put all of my effort into classes. But she doesn't have the money to send me to school, keep me fed and clothed and give me money to go out on weekends with my friends. So I do this thing in Montreal a couple of times a month to get enough money so that mom doesn't have to worry about me."

Was that all? Was she going to tell me what her part-time job entailed? I didn't respond to her comments right away, hoping she'd fill the silence with more information. But after a long moment, I realized she was waiting for me to say something. "It's OK with me, Annie," I said. "I understand Aunt Jo's concerns but you're really bright and a part-time job that only requires a couple of days a month shouldn't have much impact on your grades. But how can you make much money working a couple of days a month? And what will I do while you're working?"

There was another long pause as Annie stared at the empty road stretching ahead of us. After driving for several minutes without a word, she signaled for a right turn and pulled the car off the highway at an off-ramp, steering toward the parking lot of a sparsely populated diner. She stopped the car, turned off the motor and sat staring through the windshield. She slowly turned to me and I saw that her eyes were filling with tears. "I love you, Jerry," she said in a small voice. "And I guess I was really dumb to think that we'd never have to have this conversation. You're going to hate me for what I have to tell you and if you want to go back home we will do that. I can go to Montreal by myself tomorrow and you can make whatever excuse you have to make to our moms."

"Annie, there's nothing you could tell me that would make me love you less. You gave me your heart and I'm not giving it back. I will always love you; there's nothing in your life that would make any difference to me." After I finished, I reached over and cupped her face in my hands, pulling her close and kissing away her tears before I enfolded her lips in mine in a long, warm kiss.

She pulled away and stiffened again. "It will make a difference. The reason I can make money only working a couple of days a month is that I'm a nude model and I have an Internet porn site. There, I've said it! If you want to go back, we can go now. I'm really sorry I disappointed you like this."

I grabbed her shoulders and turned her toward me. "I've seen the site," I said. "I suspected it was you and I don't care. You're beautiful ... and best of all, you're mine. I have thought about how I would react to you telling me about the site but it doesn't matter. If anything, my ego gets a real charge out of being the guy who gets to actually sleep with an Internet beauty that other guys can only fantasize about. But holding you, feeling your warm body close to mine, your soft lips against mine is all I care about. I don't know what will happen at the end of the week and I don't know how I can live without you now that I know you feel about me as I've always felt about you. But the fact that you've posed nude on the Internet is really the least of our problems."

Annie slumped into her seat, nearly collapsing to the floor of the car. She shuddered and breathed deeply, her eyes closed and her skin cool and clammy. She recovered somewhat and pulled herself back into a sitting position. She turned and pulled my mouth to hers, kissing me deeply. "I love you, I love you, I love you," she whispered, tears pouring down her cheeks. "I thought you would hate me and never want to be near me again and now you've told me you are more worried about how we can be together. I don't deserve you, cousin of mine. You're better than a dream."

We kissed again and then parted before our passions got the best of us. "Do you want to get something to eat?" I asked. "Mom gave me a fistful of funny money and it's burning a hole in my pocket. Besides, I think you could use a pit stop to fix your eye makeup." She looked into the rearview mirror and started laughing. "A real hottie, eh? Boy I'll bet those Internet guys would pay a bundle for a peek at this gal."

We tumbled out of the car and walked into the diner. As I waited to be seated by the hostess, Annie headed straight for the restroom. I sat down and ordered two cups of coffee. As I was adding sugar to mine, Annie came to the booth and smiled down at me. "Is this better?" she asked. Her light eye makeup was repaired and she'd added a soft pink lip gloss that gave her full lips a wet look that had my body responding in very non-diner way. She bent to give me a light kiss, her shirt falling away to give me a glimpse of her breasts in their lemon yellow bra. As she pulled back, she smiled. "Glad to see you're still interested. I hope you never get tired of looking."

After a light lunch we got back on the road to Montreal. With the tension lifted, Annie was her bubbly self, chatting about every landmark we passed and preparing me to meet her friends. "I have to warn you about my friend Kameron," she said. "She's the computer geek who built and maintains my website and who designed my 21st birthday tattoo. She's incredibly beautiful, smarter than anyone I know and in a constant state of horniness. If you're not careful, she'll have your pants off before she shakes your hand. And I don't care if you think she's the prettiest girl you've ever seen, I will not let you run off with her. You have to go home with me."

I reached over and caressed her thigh, moving my fingers under the hem of her shorts to lightly touch her labia. She shivered as I ran my finger along her outer lip, feeling the moisture than had begun to build. "I don't want to go anywhere with anyone but you," I said. "And I'll do anything I need to do to keep you interested."

She pulled my hand from her shorts, lifting it to her lips to lick her moisture from my fingers. "I'm really interested," she said, running her tongue along my finger as though it was my cock. "But I have to drive and if you keep doing that, I'll have an orgasm and pass out. It would be tough to explain to the Mounties how I crashed the car after you fingered me to climax."

I leaned over and kissed her neck. "OK, I'll wait. But your friend Kameron had better have a bed available for us this afternoon. I'm so horny I won't make it back to your house without making love to you."

Once we hit the outskirts of Montreal, Annie's whole concentration was on driving. The city didn't look much different than any metropolitan area and I said as much. "It's the Old City that holds the charm," she said, watching her mirrors and the traffic around her. "We'll grab the Metro and go take a tour later."

She turned down a narrow lane and almost immediately turned again, into a space I would have sworn would not accept an automobile. There couldn't have been six inches on either side of the car. She drove several hundred feet and turned again into a gateway that opened onto an enclosed courtyard. We stopped in front of a building that could have been at home on the Mediterranean -- tall, whitewashed walls with deep windows carved into them. Three stories up, red clay tiles peeked over the edge of the wall.

As I took in the view, the passenger-side door was opened and I started to climb out. Suddenly someone grabbed my shoulders and hoisted me to my feet. Before I could find out who, I was wrapped in a hot, moist, tongue-twisting kiss with a woman whose body was setting mine on fire. Her breasts were crushed against me, her hips were grinding against mine and her hands were grabbing at my ass, increasing the friction between our bodies.

"Kameron, turn him loose!" Annie shouted, coming around the car to disentangle us. "Jerry, this is the woman I warned you about." My cousin laughed as she playfully slapped the amazingly beautiful brunette on the firm, round buttock. "I'd do that again," she said, "but I know how much you like it!" Instead, she turned the brunette toward her and, to my amazement, planted a deep, wet kiss on her lips.

I stood flatfooted as these two beautiful women kissed. Their bodies were moulded to one another and their hands showed their familiarity with one another. As they parted, their arms remained around the other's waist, establishing their territorial imperative.

"Kam, this is my cousin Jerry. And he's off-limits to you. I've already told him to ignore your obvious attractiveness. And if you try to get into his pants, I'll make sure you don't get any cock from anyone for a long time."

"Anita, you really are a bitch. He's your cousin ... just because you can't have him doesn't mean I can't," Kameron said, then she stopped as she looked from Anita to me. "Ohmygawd, you are fucking him! What a little slut! I didn't know you had it in you. Or he had it in you. This is sooo cool! Maybe we can finally get some fuck stuff onto your site and get the hits up."

"I'm not doing online sex, Kam. I told you I wouldn't do that. I wasn't even going to go fully nude until you tricked me into it. And I thought it was going to cost me the love of my life but Jerry doesn't care that I pose nude. But I'm sure he'd care a lot if I was fucking online for money. So just forget about it."

"I'm not talking about just fucking anyone," Kameron said. "I'm talking about the two of you fucking. You want to do it anyway, the only difference would be that I'd be there with a video camera and we could put some of it online. Call it a honeymoon video or something. And you know how well those things sell online. We'd make a bundle!"

Annie looked at her as though she were crazy, then she turned to me. "See, I told you she was a nymphomaniac. And now she wants me to screw you online so she can make money. It's not enough that she turned me into a nude model, now she wants to turn me into an Internet hooker."

I smiled at her, shaken at the exchange and at my body's reaction to the idea. I was as hard as a rock and I wanted to grab my cousin and her friend and fuck them both right away. The idea of Kameron filming Annie and I as we made love was erotic. If it stopped at that, I might have agreed to the plan. But I didn't want my bare ass showing up on the Internet. I knew how photos and video online have a life of their own. Some photos that were taken in private, often in fun among friends, have been spread throughout the Internet and survived for years, long past the time that they were fun or private for those involved. I didn't want that for me and I didn't want that for my relationship with Annie, whatever that relationship might become.

As I was mulling all of this in my head, the girls came over, grabbed me by the arms and dragged me inside. If I was impressed by the outside, the inside was overwhelming. Light poured in from high windows, marble floors glistened with polished beauty and wrought iron staircases soared toward the ceiling and beyond. Through the courtyard entry a fountain bubbled its welcome as we walked past and into a huge room. Comfortable furniture, lighting and electronic gadgetry abounded.

12