Does She or Doesn't She? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kameron walked to a bar and asked what I'd like to drink. "A glass of red wine would be great," I said. She reached below the bar and came up with a bottle of 2001 Biale Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon from California, a vintage that would run at least $80 a bottle in a fine restaurant. She poured two glasses and handed one to me. "Anita can't have any," she said. "She's the designated driver today."

We sipped the wine as we talked and I let my mind wander to the relationship between these two women and the purpose of our visit to Montreal. My thoughts were interrupted as I realized Annie was talking to me.

"We're not doing any pictures or anything today," she said. "I had to pick up my check from Kam and talk about our next shooting session. She wants to go outdoors for a shoot and I told her I wasn't ready to get naked outside. She said we'd done about all we could do indoors and an outdoor shoot is all that's left. But I wondered if you might have some ideas, something from a guy's perspective. What would you like to see on an Internet site?"

I looked deep into Annie's golden brown eyes. "I told you I knew about your site. What I didn't tell you is that it's my absolute favorite. I spend a lot of time looking at you and I'm very familiar with all the scenarios on the site. Before I knew it was you -- when I just thought it was some gorgeous girl from Montreal -- I came back time and again to see what was new. When you started doing full nude shots, I was really hooked. Your body is so amazing, you look so much like the girl everyone wants to date. It's a fantasy that's believable; guys believe that they could date you, that you could live next door or across the street, that they could see you through your bedroom window in your bra and panties. It's such a huge turn-on."

She looked down from my eyes and noticed the growing bulge. "I can see it's a big turn-on. And seeing your big turn-on is a turn-on for me, too." She kissed me and pressed her body to mine. I turned to Kameron and asked her if she had a spare bedroom.

"Sure," she said. "Do you guys need some alone time? Too difficult finding fuck time in Toronto?" She directed me down the hall and told me we could have the second room on the right. I tugged Annie down the hall, almost dragging her in my haste to get her into bed. She pulled against me and looked back at her friend. "Kameron, do not even think about coming into this room with a camera. If you do, I'll take it and give web-surfers an inside look at your ass." She turned back and started pulling me. "Now, big guy, let's go see if we can do better than we did last night."

Once inside, I recognized the room as one of the sets for the online site. "I feel like I've been here before," I said to Annie. "The room is familiar."

"We shot some of my site in here," she said. "Do you want to go somewhere else? Does it bother you?"

"No," I told her. "It's actually exciting to be where you've posed. When I saw you, I dreamed about being with you. And now I am, in the same place you took those pictures that captured my imagination."

She pulled me close and kissed me deep. Releasing me, she whispered, "Get me naked and make love to me! I need to feel you inside me."

Not waiting for her to change her mind, I tugged her shirt over her head and unzipped her shorts, pushing them off her hips to the floor. I stepped back to look at her in her lemon-yellow bra and panties. "Stop gawking and start stripping," she said, reaching back to unfasten her bra and let it slide down her beautiful breasts. Her nipples were dark and hard, signaling her readiness to make love. She hooked her thumbs into her bikinis and pushed them down her thighs, letting them drop on top of her shorts on the floor. While she was stripping, I was pulling off my shirt, pants and boxers. I stood nude, my cock pointing skyward and throbbing with my heartbeat.

Annie took my hand and guided me to the bed. She knelt on the bed and pulled me to her. We kissed deeply, my hands exploring her firm butt and muscular back. I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me, her legs straddling mine as she pressed her damp vagina to my throbbing cock. She ground her hips against mine, tonguing me deeply and reaching down to lightly pinch my nipples. "Fuck me!" I whispered. "Put me in your tight pussy and ride me! I want to feel your juices running down my cock!"

She lifted her hips slightly and reached down to guide my erection into her pussy. She was so hot and wet that I slipped in without even feeling it until she began rising and falling with her passion. I reached up and cupped her bouncing breasts in my hands, rolling my thumbs over the hard nipples and watching as she reacted. Her back arched and her mouth opened as she gasped a breath. "Oh, fuck!" she said. "That feels so good! I love your cock inside me and your hands on my body. Pinch my nipples! Squeeze me! Oh, fuck, I love it!"

Her hips rose and fell with increasing speed, her muscles clenching and releasing my cock as it plunged into her and receded as she rose. Her nipples were hard as pebbles in my hands and her breath was coming more rapidly as she built to a climax. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" she panted, grinding her pussy against me as she buried my cock inside her. "Hold me! Cum with me!" I reached down and lightly pinched her clitoris as she arched her back in the throes of a huge orgasm. Her hot fluids began pouring out of her and down my body, soaking my balls and the sheet beneath us. Her pussy muscles squeezed my cock tightly and pushed me over the edge, my hot semen bursting into her vagina to replace the hot girl cum that had flowed out. Spent, she collapsed on my chest, her breasts pressing against me and her pussy still spasming around my softening cock.

Annie settled in against my body, rolling onto her side and capturing my arm under her. "I love making love to you," she said. "I can't imagine ever getting tired of that feeling, your hard cock pushing into me and my pussy grabbing at it so it won't leave. And when you squeeze my breasts, the feeling goes straight to my pussy, adding to the sensation. You can't ever leave me. I love you."

My free hand slipped down her sleek side, cupping her butt cheek as I pulled her hips against me. "I don't know how we're going to do it, but we are going to be together forever," I said. "I love you and I don't want to even think about living without you. But we have to talk about what we're going to do after this week. You still have to finish school and I have to decide what I'm going to do with the rest of my life. And we have the two-country problem, too; I can't just move to Canada and you can't just move to the U.S. It's going to take some real thinking."

"Not yet," she said, rolling onto me and sliding down my stomach. "Right now I'm going to see if I can get you interested in me again." With that, she stroked my growing hardness and guided it into her soft mouth, tonguing the head as it slipped into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down slowly as she teased me to my full size, sucking to increase the friction around my cock. She put pressure on my hips to keep me from thrusting into her mouth, choosing to control depth and tempo on her own. I moaned my pleasure as she manipulated my cock, increasing and easing the pressure in response to my moans. "I'm close!" I panted, craving completion after this hot treat from my hot cousin. But she wasn't ready to end our sex play. She lifted her mouth from my throbbing member and gripped its base tightly, suppressing my climax. As I writhed in agony, she softly caressed my chest with her other hand. "Sorry baby, but I don't want you to cum yet. I want this to be the best ever for you." She returned her attention to my cock, licking its length and softly kissing its head before opening her mouth and taking my length deep into her. She twisted and sucked and licked until I was arching off the bed in passion. I was so overcome I couldn't even tell her I was close but she knew. Reaching down, she ran her fingers over my balls and gave them a little squeeze as she sucked mightily on my cock. As I went over the edge, she pressed her finger in my asshole. I totally lost it, firing salvos of semen to the back of her mouth and screaming in my passion. It seemed that I would never stop filling her mouth with cum but she never let a drop escape, swallowing over and over to consume my prodigious output. Finally I was done, collapsing onto the bed in a sweat-drenched blob. None of my muscles would work and I was having trouble focusing my eyes.

"Woman, if you do that to me again, you'll be a widow without even being married. That was the most amazing experience of my life." She crawled up and nestled into my arms. "I want to do that over and over and over," she said softly. "I love the feeling of your cock growing in my mouth and the taste of your hot cum filling me. I won't ever grow tired of taking you that way."

I rolled her onto her back, kissing her lips, neck and chest before capturing her right nipple in my mouth and sucking softly. "Oooooh!" she moaned. "Don't stop! I love that!" I lavished attention on her right breast before moving to her left. She breathed softly in response, her breasts rising and falling more rapidly as my attentions began having an affect on her. I moved down her stomach and across her smooth mons, kissing and trailing my tongue across her hot flesh. She tensed in anticipation of my kiss on her clit and I didn't disappoint her, licking her little pebble before plunging my tongue into her wetness, licking from top to bottom and back up again. Her sweet, sticky taste filled my senses and her fragrance blossomed from her opening petals. I licked her again and softly sucked her right labia into my mouth. She squeaked her pleasure, her hips jerking involuntarily at the sensation. I changed from her right to her left, tasting the fluid pouring from her. I moved up to her clit and used my hands to spread her lips and pull back her clitoral hood. I took her white pearl in my mouth and tongued it, hanging on as she exploded into a huge orgasm. Her hot fluid poured out and soaked my chin and chest as she succumbed to wave after wave of throbbing orgasm. I held on to her hips and my mouth rode her through each climax until she found enough voice to shakily tell me to stop. "Please, no more! I can't take any more, lover!"

I kissed her and lightly tongued her tummy, bringing her down slowly from her sexy high. Her juices lubricated my trip up her body, spreading our love between us as I reached her mouth and kissed her deeply. "I love you," I whispered. "I want to taste your sweetness for the next 50 years." She hugged me to her as her head flopped back, exhausted from her sexual ordeal.

As we were lying quietly in our afterglow, Kameron burst into the room. "Look, no camera!" she said, her arms raised over her head. "I just heard a lot of moaning and I wanted to make sure no one was injured. Gawd, Anita, you didn't tell me your cousin was hung like a stallion!" she said, staring at my cock lying across Annie's thigh. "I'm going to figure out a way to get you out of the house so I can feel that big thing inside me!"

Annie regained consciousness enough to protest. "You are not ever going to know what that's like!" she said. "You keep your horny hands off my man! And, Jerry, if you have anything to do with that slut I'll never forgive you!" Kameron's face fell and I looked at Annie with a frown. She looked from her friend to me sternly, then broke into a laugh. "I don't know which of you is the most disappointed," she chuckled. "But I'm serious. I don't want to share Jerry with anyone, least of all you, Kam. I love you both and I want you to be friends, but not friends with benefits."

As I looked at the beautiful young woman lying nude next to me and the dramatically beautiful babe standing above us, I was both taken by my good fortune and disappointed in my cousin's declaration. While I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship, I would love to know what it was like to be in bed with this hot, intelligent woman. But I guess I'll never know.

12