Does Size Really Matter

Story Info
Penis Size and Female Pleasure.
1.2k words
4.26
28.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an age old question still being asked today; men looking down at their flaccid penis, hidden beneath a bush of curls, and wondering how their member compares to the general population. Of course there are numerous articles, graphs, statistics and boring articles written by greying scientists that I could direct you to. However, the average male will not want to scan a handful of sources in order to reach a comforting reply. So here it is; does size really matter?

Yes. Now stay with me here, this answer is not going where you think it is. Size affects many factors when it comes to sexual satisfaction and attraction. I will tell you now that a scientific study found that apes had much smaller penises in comparison to humans because evolutionary factors faded the smaller penises out. Females chose to mate primarily with the males with larger *flaccid* penises and therefore the larger penis was genetically passed down the generations rather than the smaller. (1)

However, the choices that female apes have from one penis size to the next, average around 2 inches when erect. That being the case, of course they went for the larger size! Otherwise it would be like inserting a tic-tac into a hallway and expecting an orgasm! The human penis however, ranges from 2-8 inches in size when erect; a much larger selection. This being the case; if the smallest size today is equal to the larger of ape penises in history... then I think it is safe to say that even a small penis today can be pleasurable for a woman.

Let me explain my point a little further; female apes were attracted to the 2-inch penis because it gave them more pleasure. Noting that the vaginal canal is not an ever going tunnel, the 'G-Spot' is located one to three inches inside of a female. So unless your erect penis is less than 2 inches; then on average you should be able to induce pleasure through vaginal penetration. (2) However- no matter what your size, shape or width; "75 percent of all women never reach orgasm from intercourse alone" (ABCnews).

So what does this mean? Your big juicy cock won't make a 75% of the female population reach orgasm- even if you are on the larger scale end of penis sizes? YUP. You read that right; a majority of women never orgasm through sexual penetration. So size matters if you want to create a sensation of pleasure, but most of the time it does not matter if you want to actually completely satisfy your partner. Most of the time, helping your partner reach orgasm requires other tools and methods; size regardless.

Now why is this? The G spot, oh so elusive, is supposed to be remarkably sensitive isn't it? And if it's only one to three inches within the vaginal canal... and the average male penis is a whopping FIVE AND A HALF INCHES... surely then the average woman would reach orgasm from sexual penetration, right? This is where people have been heavily misinformed.

The average vagina is about 4inches deep. A few women only have vaginas that are two inches deep; can you imagine your average 5 ½ inch penis thrusting into a two inch tunnel? OUCH! My point here is that; yes, size does matter, but not in the way you thought it would. For some women the average penis is too large, and while it may not completely 'fill' the hole for other women- it still doesn't mean they would feel any more or less pleasure even if it did!

Basically everyone is different in size, length, depth and width for both men and women. A women will generally not be affected by this because your dick will generally not be the thing that causes them the most pleasure. Sex will be intimate, loving, and pleasurable in the most general sense for everyone. It will create life and it will draw you closer to your partner. However, pleasing a woman to climax is not relevant to your penis size. It is ignorant and naïve to believe that size matters in this sense.

Nothing turns me off more than a man who thinks he is more attractive because he has a larger sex organ. In my personal experience; men who think their best asset is their size are generally going to disappoint me in the bedroom. As mentioned before, 75% of women will find sexual intercourse pleasurable to varying degrees but will not reach their big happy moment if their partner's only tool is his tool. I fool you not; look into all the scientific studies and proven research; my word, you will find, is true.

--

Responding to quotes from the comments:

By Anonymous 08/21/14 "Length is irrelevant because it's the thickness of the shaft that stimulates pleasure," and this is somewhat true. Length is often less stimulating than thickness; however both factors are relevant to overall size. Thickness and length combined create the size of a penis, and statistics show that 75% of women don't orgasm from penetration alone. Hence, your size in both thickness and length may help, but ultimately is irrelevant to reaching the big orgasm you want to induce. Size does not matter.

While your penis can assist in pleasing your partner (no matter the thickness or length), it is true that there are psychological factors involved in reaching an orgasm as well. Some women do respond sexually to the visual of a penis that is large and fully erect. By SWIM21 05/11/14 "Visual and psychological arousal from large penis size (and by large, I mean pornstar size) is mainly reported by bisexual women," and (while I have not studied the accuracy of this quote myself) it goes without saying that some women will enjoy looking at their naked partner regardless of what science will tell them, which is that size does not matter.

People have all kinds of likes and dislikes; it will not take a rocket scientist to tell you that there will exist any number of women who might look at the size of a 7inch penis and enjoy seeing a larger than average piece. However, this is a singular factor in a complex universe of arousing stimuli. The likelihood of this one visual stimulus mattering- to every individual- in the overall scheme of your sexual encounter is unimaginable. While the visual can be arousing to the occasional female, let's face it, size does not really matter.

For every woman who likes the look of a large penis; there will be a woman who likes the look of dark brown eyes; and a woman who wants to suckle onto your long slender fingers; and a woman who loves to lick your muscly thighs; and a woman who can't restrain herself against your deep resounding voice. There are a multitude of visuals people enjoy the thought of, and while your penis might help please your woman- so can these other factors! Sometimes it pleases them just as much, and sometimes even more, because no one single factor will matter to every single woman. This is why size doesn't "matter".

References

Due to literotica.com rules and regulations on what they can and cannot publish I am not able to list my references here. Feel free to contact me for a list of references.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

The size of a male member (cock) is always a point of contention and like others who have commented, I continue to be intrigued about size. Why because I am in the small bracket and therefore fixated on the look of my penis and how inferior it was when compared with other males. I was so consumed by these negative thoughts that in my late teens I gave up sporting ambitions to stay away from the need to use communal showers. I took up golf because the clubhouse had individual showers and my embarrassment was curtailed. Needless to say, I didn't have virginal sex until 21 years of age. Despite my worries, I was a very popular guy with the girls, I was blessed with good looks and told I could be a stand-in for Gregory Peck (which annoyed me a lot because he was so much older than me!) I went to a mixed school and always had a girlfriend. Girls often squabbled amongst themselves over being my partner and whilst we did woodwork they had cooking classes and once a month they were allowed to invite a boy to share the produce, I was overwhelmed by the invites and always at the table for the free meals. I share this just to show you how popular one could be even with a small penis. I certainly knew my way around a female's body and this continued with countless girlfriends via-ing for my company. Looking back on the 15 to 21 years old period of my life I could have gone all the way many times but it was me that was too shy to do so. That is until I met up with a Swedish Au pair who was in England for a gap year until university. This turned my life around I filled my boots with a week in her company. That relationship lasted six months before she returned to Sweden, I visited her for three weeks and left her pregnant. After that I was on a roller-coaster fucking around at my choice, I started to become a stud to other couples and engaged in the swinging scene and I went from one conquest to another. I married at 27 but continued to have affairs, sometimes it was with wives of friends and often they then sort of recommended me to other wives. I liked, no needed, to have sex at least three times a day my first marriage collapsed when my wife was pregnant with our second child and I passed on gonorrhea, a traumatic confession after I found out. I then went back on the swinging scene before marrying a German beauty who I met in the London Playboy Club, yes she was a bunny girl, that marriage lasted three glorious years, we had no children and the break-up was more about money than anything, my money, she wanted it! I then spent another great year in the London Club scene before marrying again. We have remained together for the past 42 years.

So to get back to cocks! My first wife commented that I was the first male to make her orgasm with intercourse. My second wife said that although it was good visually and to play with a big cock she was much happier to have sex with me, I ticked all her boxes when it came to sex and staying power. My third wife says she is more than happy to have only me as her provider of pleasure. In all I must have had sex with about 200 women and I have never had anyone complain about the size of my cock. Of course, I would be mortified if they had and personally I would still like about 2" bigger, I measure just over 4&1/2" I have 9 children by 6 different mothers and have paid for about the same number abortions. I simply couldn't bring myself to ask for a small Durex at the chemist and I hate the feel of a condom anyway, as do most women. (note the pill was not available in my younger days) So I do agree with comments on size made by others but that extra 2" would have helped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Size Matters

There is so much misinformation and so many bogus products surrounding penis enlargement that when they discover the solution, no one will believe. So here goes; any male can permanently increase length and girth in the same way a bodybuilder adds mass and becomes larger. As you stress tissue, the body goes into a natural process of creating new cells making you larger. The question is not whether permanent enlargement is possible but instead, how do you safely stress penile tissue to promote cell growth? The answers can be found at MagnumRings.com.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitabout 7 years ago
Thank you

Here all along I thought my average sized cock was small.. and I'd been compensating with my fingers and tongue to make up for it, only to find out that I'd been doing exactly what the wife wanted all along, too bad she didn't tell me instead of you but hey, who cares where good news comes from right ? LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for clearing my misconceptions. I spent 5 years of my life worrying about not being able to satisfy a woman. My penis is 4 and 1/2 inches when erect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting, But Not Entirely Accurate

You left out a very important key factor. Length is irrelevant because it's the thickness of the shaft that stimulates pleasure. The width rubs the vaginal walls which is why sex is enjoyable. Focusing on that aspect would have made going on about length a needless endeavor. Length does not usually matter. Thickness does. Even if you possess a ten inch cock, if it resembles a pencil, your partner will not enjoy the sensation very much. Nice essay, I just don't think you explained things in a way that makes it sound like plausible, or reliable information.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

This Is What Friends Are For My best friend fucks my wife with his big cock.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
What is This on Your Computer Shocking surprise leads to hotwife adventure.in Loving Wives
More Stories