Does That Pussy Come With the House

Story Info
He has fun house hunting.
3.4k words
63k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike Davis requested a transfer with his company. His divorce was final last month and he wanted to get out of town. His ex-wife was getting remarried next weekend and Mike didn’t want to be anywhere around. He would be two hours from his girls but he would see them on a regular basis. It was Saturday morning and Mike was meeting a man from the real estate office to look at houses.

He drove to the office and hadn’t been there five minutes when a hot little blonde drove up. Mike got out and said hello and asked her if she knew where he could find Casey Adams.

“I’m Casey.” The perky little blonde said.

“Casey Adams? I was expecting a man. The secretary didn’t say anything about you being a lady. She just told me to meet Casey here at 9:00 o’clock.” Mike said surprised but pleased.

“And Casey Adams is her to meet you.” She said striking a welcoming pose. “But seriously, Mr. Davis, if you would prefer a man to handle you I can make a call or two and get someone down here right away.”

“No, I have no problems with you handling me at all.” Mike said.

He knew her wording wasn’t meant to be a come on but what the hell, he might have more fun house hunting than he thought. They jumped in her car and headed out. Casey was wearing a white silk blouse under a soft pink business suit. Her lipstick was hot pink and fit the look well. Her legs were bare, this tanned beauty didn’t need pantyhose. She had on pink high heels. Mike couldn’t help wonder what she had on under that skirt. Her eyes were a piercing blue.

She questioned him about his reasons for needing a house, what price range he was looking for and other related topics. When Mike told her about being divorced and his ex getting remarried she put her hand on his arm and sincerely expressed her regrets at his sadness. Mike thought she left her hand there a little too long, he didn’t mind.

They were soon entering the first house on her list. She showed him the living room, kitchen, guest room and bath. They got to the master bedroom. He tried to direct everything he said innocently toward having sex. Almost as if Casey wasn’t there. Mike talked about where the bed would go, how the view out the window would be nice to wake up to. He got as close to Casey as he could every chance he could. He would brush against her passing her in doorways. He looked over her shoulder when she was describing things, etc. He checked out the bathroom. He talked about the shower and how this one might be crowded for two. He asked her to stand in it with him to see. It was cramped, she agreed laughing. He leaned over as if one of them had dropped the soap. He pressed against her and she once again agreed, it was small. They left this house, Casey was a little flushed. Mike opened her car door for her and they were headed to the next house.

Mike put her through this same routine in each house finding some reason to get next to her, not always the shower bit, that would be too obvious. In one house he stood behind her staring out the back picture window talking about the view and how nice it was. Casey didn’t seem in a hurry to get away from him. When she did step away from the window her ass brushed against Mike’s crotch. Her ass was the hardest thing Mike had felt in his pants in a long time. He had come to grips with the fact that his wife was gone but he hadn’t had any interest in starting up with anyone else so he hadn’t been on the dating scene.

The next house was a two story that looked out over the city lake and golf course. Casey showed him the first floor and then headed to the stairs. As she walked up in from of Mike his eyes locked on the gentle swaying of her pink clad ass. And whether she did it on purpose or not, she tripped on a step and fell backwards. Mike caught her by the waist, his hands sliding dangerously close to the sides of her breasts. There was no bra here.

“Oh baby, are you ok? That could have been a nasty fall Casey.” Mike said.

She turned her head with a gasp. Her head landed on his shoulder. Her eyes looking into his. Her mouth inches from his own. He pushed her up and she straightened herself, said she was sorry and thanked him for catching her and headed up.

They looked through the bedrooms and baths. The master bedroom looked out over a beautiful site. The lake and the greens and trees made a picture postcard scene. As Casey started to enter the master bath Mike took hold of her waist and held her there in the doorway.

“Mr. Davis, what…?” She didn’t complete her question.

Mike pulled her back against him, his swelling cock pressed firmly between the hard cheeks of her sweet young ass. He put his mouth close to her cheek and began to breathe hotly in her ear. He felt her wiggle her ass ever so slightly against him. He started pulling her blouse out of her skirt, soon his fingertips touched her hot naked belly. Her stomach quivered at his touch, she sucked in hard, her skin bounced against his hands.

“Mr. Davis, please, I really want to sell you a house but you shouldn’t do this.” She sighed.

“Casey, you’re so beautiful and you smell so sweet, good enough to eat.” He said.

“To eat?” Her sigh was deeper and hotter.

His hands were working their way up her ribs, his fingers touched the firm flesh of the bottoms of her breasts, his thumbs gently massaging the sides of the gorgeous globes. One by one his fingers climbed the full round mounds making their way up her titties. Her breasts turned to goose flesh at his touch, breaking out in little bumps all over. She pressed her hands on either side of the doorway and pushed back against him. He buried his teeth into the soft flesh on the back of her neck and began to gently massage her.

“No…Mr. Davis…stop…pleaaaa.” She moaned.

As Mike’s fingers touched her hardening nipples she gasped out loud and her head fell back against his chest. Her hot mouth was half open, her gorgeous eyes merely hot steamy slits. She arched her back like a hunter’s bow pushing her ass hard into Mike’s growing cock, she was writhing against him, massaging his dick with her butt.

“Mr. Davis…Mike…stop…please stop.” She moaned between hot sighs. “It’s been so long, I don’t think I can resist, please don’t, I’m a married woman.”

“Well, Casey, if you’re a married woman, why has it been so long since you were screwed?” He asked.

“Whaaat?” She asked getting hotter with each circling motion of her round little ass.

“Doesn’t your husband take care of you? Doesn’t he make love to you? Doesn’t he touch you like this?” Mike asked.

“Well,…we…aren’t getting along too well…and he…ohhhh, Mr. Davis please don’t.” She moaned.

Mike was kissing the back of her neck, his hands now working on her breasts with a fevered pitch. He had her blouse unbuttoned and he could see her awesome tanned breasts in the bathroom mirror. Her nipples were hard as rocks, he was rolling them in his fingers and pinching and pulling on them. They were light brown and standing out to greet the world. He couldn’t wait to taste them. His cock was fully swollen and he was running it up and down the crack of Casey’s hot burning ass.

Mike dropped to the floor behind her. His hands took her hard calves, his face was staring at her sensual rotating ass. As his fingers rose up her legs she slid her high heels slightly to the sides and began moaning, she dropped her head down to her chest, staring at her aroused nipples, awaiting Mike’s next move. His hands were on the backs of her curvaceous thighs lifting her pink skirt. He could smell her sweat mixed with her perfume, Casey was getting hot and there was no stopping now. When his thumbs touched her bare ass she let out a groan that sounded more like an animal stalking it’s prey than a woman resisting his advances. Once again her flesh was covered with goose bumps from her thighs to her firm tight ass.

Mike’s thumbs continued up her crack pushing her skirt up revealing her white thong. Mike gently parted her cheeks and pressed his mouth to her silk draped asshole. Casey let out a sharp short cry and began wiggling her butt crazily.

“Oh gaaah, Mr. Davis, please stop please!” She was sighing almost incoherently.

He could smell her pussy and feel her body heat against his face. He took the left hand edge of her thong in his right hand and pulled it to the side, her panties were already damp. Her hot aroma filled his nostrils, bathing his senses with its sweet invisible cloud. He blew gently against the naked skin of her bare asshole and pussy lips. When his tongue licked that soft flesh between her ass and her muffin she began to cry at the pleasure. When he kissed her puckered little butt hole, smacking against it with his lips, she pressed harder against his mouth. When his wet hot tongue touched her tender pink flesh she dropped to her knees, laid her head on the carpet and stuck her naked ass into the air, surrendering it to Mike’s will, she was done for, nothing left for Mike to do but carry out his dirty deed.

He got on all fours behind her and pulled her thong down to her knees. She looked so hot like that. Pink skirt up to her waist, silk thong stretched between her knees and that swollen engorged cunt. Mike had never seen such a hot bloated pussy in his life. This girl was a real blonde, her pussy hair parted down her slit. It looked as though she had brushed that hair neatly to each side. He licked her wet pussy lips, her flower bloomed at his touch and soon Casey was as hot as she ever remembered being. She laid her head on her crossed arms and moaned and sighed and cried out when Mike hit a sensitive spot, which happened to be any spot he touched.

He penetrated her pussy with his thumb, fanning his fingers through her pubic hair. He began to flex his thumb rubbing the hot velvet roof of her wet cave. She crouched down as low as she could get. Her belly was just a few inches off the floor, she worked her panties over her knees and spread her thighs as wide as the silk restraint would allow. He slipped her thong off her ankles and over her high heels, her legs were free to spread wide open and they did. Casey bent both her knees, moaning as though she were begging him to fuck her, opening her sweet jewel to Mike’s every whim and wish. She heard the zipper of his pants easing down.

Overcome with the though of his cock she turned over and stared at his fly. Her skirt was up to her waist, her pussy hair disheveled between her wet lips. She stared at him as his pants dropped from his waist. The bulge in his briefs enticed her eyes, she couldn’t believe the size. He pulled his knit shirt off exposing his hairy chest and slightly paunchy belly. It was the unexposed bulge she was waiting to see. He slid his hands slowly inside the elastic waistband all the time watching her yearning eyes, they were glued to his cock. As he pushed his briefs down, his hands covered his swelling meat. As the head slowly came into view Casey began breathing deeper and harder. As Mike slid his hand down the full eight and a half inches of hard thick muscle her mouth fell open and she looked up at him.

“Oh my gosh, Mr. Davis. That’s beautiful.” She said reaching out to touch it. It jerked at her touch and she let out a little giggling sigh. As she played with the head, Mike unzipped and removed her skirt. She took a break from her play to take off her jacket and blouse. She lay naked except for her pink high heels. What a picture she made.

“Mr. Davis…Mike…I was a virgin on my honeymoon. I love my husband but one problem we have had is his size. He is so small, maybe five inches but no girth at all, he’s so skinny. I have imagined what a big cock would feel like for a long time.” She said, returning to her play. “Show me what it feels like Mike.”

“Suck it Casey. Find out how it tastes and I will give it all to you.” He said.

“Oh yes, Mike I would love to suck your awesome tool.” She said sliding on her back between his legs.

When her neck got to his balls she looked up into his eyes and took his cock and brought it to her lips. She puckered her lips and eased some spit out and rubbed it on his head. As she got him wet, her mouth opened and engulfed the head. She began to lick it and flick at it with her tongue. Soon she had him half way into her mouth, the head was just entering her throat. She lifted her head and sucked in the next two inches. She began to hunch easily on his wet throbbing cock. Mike would force blood into his gorged member causing it to swell even larger. She would moan through her lips stretched around his cock when he did this, the sensation of his head moving like that on her tongue obviously turned her on. She began to wallow her head around his cock licking it and sucking it and kissing it in every possible way.

Mike slipped his pants and briefs off. He pulled Casey back up and laid down on her naked body, their hot sweaty stomachs rubbing gently against one another. Her firm breasts stabbed her hard nipples into his chest. Her thighs spread open to let him in. They both took hold of his hard shaft at the same time and guided it together to her burning wetness, their eyes looked at each other.

As the head entered her wet juicy body she gasped at the size, it was so thick, she wasn’t used to anything this big inside her. As the rim of his head stretched each inch of her tunnel her sweet hot pussy would melt back down on the shaft and caress it in her creamy grip. With each inch her back arched further up and her eyes shut tighter and her mouth opened wider. With two inches left Mike pulled back out to the head and pushed the full length back inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him tight to her and pressed her constricting cunt back against him. She was lost in the sensation, she had dreamed of this forever. She had even discussed penis enlargement with her husband. She was finding out what she had been missing.

Ohhhh, oh…Mr.,…Mike, that feels…so unbelievable! Oh my…!” She sighed through clinched teeth.

Mike had opened her up like she had always dreamed of being opened. His massive cock was stroking her gently, letting her get used to this new wonderful thing she had discovered. But soon he was hunching her uncontrollably. His cock was slamming hard against her pouty pussy lips. He hadn’t had any pussy in a long time, and never one so unused as this one. He thanked her husband for being so small. He was reaping the rewards of this horny needy little honey.

Each time his cock would thrust inside her she would moan yes or let out a whiney whimper of pleasure. This new toy inside her had her ready to come. Her ass was writhing in the floor, her belly heaving wildly. The quivering in her belly began to shoot down her stomach and bath her pussy and ass in tingling sensations she had never felt before. Her husband had brought her to orgasm before but nothing like Mike was building up inside her. He slipped a finger into her asshole and she came unglued. Casey’s body began to shake in his arms as the juice began to splash against the head of his hard tool. The incredible hot bath brought the cum rushing from his balls and shooting up his long hot tube. They held each other as tight as they could as the orgasms raced through their bodies, Mike hunching her sweet cunt until he was completely spent. They laid there, he stroked her hair and fondled her breasts and breathed softly in her ear. Suddenly they heard a door shut downstairs. They raced to get dressed. Casey ran to the back window of the bedroom and Mike disappeared into the bathroom. Casey was staring out and describing the view and telling Mike what she knew of the golf course. He answered her from the bathroom. Another realtor from Casey’s office walked through the open door with a couple looking at the house.

“Oh, hi Casey. I didn’t know you were working today.” The other realtor said.

“Oh, hi Betty, yes I am showing Mr. Davis around. He’s new to town.” Casey said in an obviously labored voice.

“Oh well, maybe we should come back later?” Betty asked Casey.

“Oh no, Betty, you’re fine, we were just leaving.” Casey said. “Mr. Davis. Is there anything else you would like to see?”

“No, I think that should do it. Nice house I have to admit.” Mike said leaving the bathroom.

Mike put his shoe on the wet spot he and Casey had left. “Seems to be a stain here though. You may want to get a carpet cleaner in here sometime.”

Casey was headed down the stairs a smile across her lips and her face turning bright red. She was waiting for Mike when he got to the car. She slapped him on the arm hard but playfully.

“How could you say that? You’re going to get me in trouble.” She said smiling almost laughing.

“Sorry, I couldn’t resist.” He answered laughing.

Casey drove back to the office. They talked about the houses she had shown him. He decided on buying the first one she had shown him. He had decided on it before they had left it. She asked why he had looked at all those other houses if he had made his mind up on the first one?

“I needed time to get under that pink skirt.” Was all he said.

“I love your cock, but I can’t see you anymore. I won’t see you anymore. This was the one and only time I will make love to you. Don’t even ask again, alright?” She stated unconvincingly.

“Ok.” Mike said. “I am staying at the Holiday Inn on the loop if you want to drop by tonight.”

“What time?” Casey asked.

“Anytime, I will be there all night. I leave in the morning. Draw up the papers on the house, I will be back next week to move in and sign everything.” He answered.

“Ok.” She responded looking deep into his eyes.

If Casey knew that her husband had seen a lawyer earlier in the week about a divorce, she would be looking at Mike in a different light. It would take her some time to get over the next few months of her life, but Mike would be there to help her through it. After all, he was going through it too. They would cry on each other’s shoulders many times in the coming days. And after they would have a good cry Mike would indulge himself in her awesome pussy and she would revel in his incredible cock.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
How to Ruin a Perfect Marriage Young wife and mom seduced for revenge.in Loving Wives
Bad Teacher Ch. 01 Blackmailing my best friend's mother.in Mature
My Girlfriend's Neglected Mother Hot Mom, hot daughter, is anyone complaining?in Erotic Couplings
Gym Milf Affair Fit Mom finds appreciation at gym she's not getting at home.in Mature
More Stories