Doesn't Anyone Lock the Door?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite some time before Dave managed to croak out a "Wow!" The ensuing giggles all 'round gave him a bit more time to reconnect his brain to his mouth. "Holy shit! Ty, Beth, that was amazing!" He immediately blushed again and turned to Cindy to apologize. "Not that yours aren't!" he said to her.

"No worries lover. That tag team got me off just watching. Well with a little help." She giggled and held up her shiny, wet finger. The rest joined in the giggling. "So it's OK and getting to watch you, both ways was so awesome I can't even tell you." She bent to kiss him and he put his arms around her. They slid down and were making out like high school kids in seconds."

Tyler hugged Beth and murmured against her temple, "This is so crazy good, baby. I'd dreamed of stuff like this, but never thought it would ever happen. And it almost didn't. If I'd have been 10 min later, I'd have missed Davey wanking and we'd all be sitting here dressed and talking. Instead I am about ready for round two and I think you leaning over the couch arm facing them would be perfect. Especially when they finally come up for air and see us."

Beth just grinned and held up one finger as she got up from the couch and vanished down the hall toward the bedrooms. Tyler was about to follow her when she came back holding two strips of condoms. She tossed one on the coffee table. "I figure they'll need 'em in a minute." She smirked then ripped one off of the other strip, tore the package open and reached for Tyler's well recovered cock. "Let me dress this puppy then you'd better make me cum at least twice before you do!"

Tyler grinned and slapped her ass as she bent to roll the condom onto him. "You're on and let's go for three before..."

"You sweet boy, you always say the nicest things!" Beth grabbed Tyler by the hand and dragged him up to his feet then folded herself over the couch arm, ass up, facing the still distracted Cindy and Dave.

Tyler stepped behind Beth and rubbed his swollen purple head up and down Beth's split until she was moaning and squirming. Then he lined up with her entrance and started to smoothly slide into her. "Oh, fuck yes! That's it. That's sooooo it!" He kept pushing forward until his body met hers. His hips pressed firmly on her lovely ass cheeks. Since he'd already cum, he was in no hurry and wanted to give Beth a great ride. He varied his speed, depth and angle until he found the right combination for the moment as evidenced by Beth pushing back into him and grunting, "That's one, now give me your best you hot, dirty boy!" Tyler grinned and picked up the pace hoping to quickly tip Beth over for cum number two.

All of the activity at the other end of the couch finally caught Cindy and Dave's attention as Tyler started pounding into Beth bouncing them all. Dave giggled and smirked. "Well I guess we're finally dong that four way you always hinted at."

"Yeah, ain't it great?

"Actually it is, which is amazing. Sorry for wasting all this time, I was just so afraid I couldn't even try fucking next to each other. Well I guess we got passed that one right by tonight!"

"It's OK baby, it had to be right , and tonight it is..."

Cindy pushed Dave back on the couch, reached back to grab the condoms off the table and gave the panting and groaning Beth a wink of thanks. She tore the package open with her teeth and reached down between them to roll it down Dave's once again ready to go erection. "Ready Davey?" Cindy asked with a smile as she pushed up on her knees then settled back down taking him in as she did.

"Well I guess so." He grinned up at her and started to bounce her on his lap. Next to them Beth was just reaching orgasm number two. She squealed and drove back on Tyler as he kept up his relentless pace. "Hang on sweets, going for three and me too!" Beth just gasped and nodded like a hula girl bobble head on a rough road.

The four of them all looked at each other smiling. Cindy held up a flat palm in front of Beth's face. Beth managed to get her hand up to high five as they all headed to their respective climaxes. Cindy bouncing faster and more energetically as Dave humped up from underneath to match. Tyler holding on to a fast steady pace that had Beth moaning nonstop.

They went like that, for several minutes. The couch withstanding a crashing it was never meant to. Their breathing quickened. Their coupling intensified and they called out in a four part orgasmic chorus as they all came as one.

Cindy leaned down to kiss first Dave, then Beth then stretch way over to kiss Tyler. "God that was hot! Ty, Davey thanks so much for making our fantasies come true!"

Dave and Tyler both blushed and grinned sheepishly. Tyler finally got out, "Any time!" At which they all broke down laughing. Tyler and Beth crawled forward over the couch arm to collapse on the couch with their heads on Cindy and Dave's legs. The four of them in a happy, sweaty haze.

"Well, I think we just found a new way to do Wednesday nights now that classes are over...But... Someone has to remember to lock the door, OK?"

"You bet!" They all shouted out in chorus.