Doesn't Fall Far from the Tree Ch. 01

Story Info
Matt gets down with his daughter.
890 words
3.82
86.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, it's been nineteen years, Matt is now forty-two, Jacob is of course nineteen, Jessica sadly died five years prior to this story in a car accident. However, since we last saw Matt and Jessica, they have had a daughter, Liz. Liz turned eighteen last month, and she is pound for pound one hot piece of ass. Beautiful, straight brown hair, gorgeous bright green eyes, milky, smooth skin, luscious curves, pert, round ass, and of course perfectly sized breasts. And if that wasn't the icing on the cake, she was a virgin.

Now our story begins one week after Liz had graduated from high school, her brother Jacob was still at college but due to come back in one week, and Matt was just coming home from work. "Hey sweety." Matt said as he walked through the door.

"Hi daddy." Liz replied, somewhat sullenly. Matt had noticed that Liz was seemingly sadder as the days wound on. Every time he tried to talk to her about it, she always started to tell him, but then said it was nothing.

Matt put his briefcase down in the kitchen and called back, "Hey hun, how does hamburgers sound for tonight?"

Liz yelled out to the kitchen, "Sure dad, sounds good." Again her voice seeming melancholy.

Matt wished his daughter would talk to him more, he loved his children, and would do anything for them. Lord knows he tried to be everything to them, ever since Jessica died.

--------------------------------------------------

At dinner the father and daughter ate quietly, every so often Matt would try to start a conversation, but Liz's one word responses put a stop to that quickly enough.

When Liz was done eating she politely excused herself and went to her room. Matt cleaned up, did the dishes and decided he would go take a shower. Walking up the stairs her walked past his daughter's bedroom. He stopped when he heard a noise. He quietly opened the door to find that his daughter was on her bed, crying. He stepped in, "Sweety, what's the matter?"

Startled, she got up and wiped her tears away, "Nothing, Daddy."

He sat down on her bed and put an arm around her, "Come on baby, what's wrong, you've been depressed ever since you graduated. Talk to me."

Liz sniffed lightly and regained herself, taking a deep breath and said, "Daddy, I don't want to go to college. I want to stay here with you."

Matt, smirked figuring she was just scared, "Aw honey, why?"

Liz looked into her father's eyes, she was about to reveal a secret she's lived with since she was fifteen. "Because... I'm in love with you daddy. And I don't want to leave you here all alone."

Matt was certainly surprised, he never expected this to happen, but then again, she was her mother's daughter after all. "Sweety." He said as he hugged her tightly, "Are you sure this is what you want?"

She nodded into his shoulder, he held her in his arms and leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips. That soft kiss began to grow more and more passionate. Suddenly, she pulled away, "Daddy, I want to make you happy." She said as she gently caressed his crotch. "You can use me anyway you want."

Matt moved forward and lifted her shirt up over her head, revealing that she wasn't wearing a bra. She never wore a bra unless she was going out. moving down he unbuttoned her pants and slid the down and off her legs along with her panties. There she was lying naked on her bed, he bent down and kissed her stomach, moving up to her breast and teasing each nipple into erection. Using one hand he undid his pants and kicked them off. As his mouth worked his daughter's body she squirmed and moaned with pleasure. His cock fully erect itself was aimed carefully at his daughter's virgin crevice. He knew that she was a virgin, and decided that she would learn later what it was like to be his whore. But for now, he slammed his cock straight into her and held it there. She jolted and he held her down, "Just relax sweety, the pain will pass shortly."

She smiled, "It didn't hurt daddy, it just caught me off guard. It actually feels kind of nice."

Matt smiled at his daughter and said, "Well then baby, get ready to be fucked right." Having said that he pulled his cock almost all the way out and slammed it back in. His pace quickened with each thrust, and she moaned louder and louder and the speed got faster. It was very tight, and it had been five years since Matt had been with a woman, so he was quickly reaching his climax.

Suddenly his daughter moaned out, "Oh Daddy, I think I'm cumming."

Matt kept his speed and said, "Let it come baby." Seconds later his daughter screamed as she had her first orgasm. This sent Matt over the edge and he shot his seed into his daughter's womb. He collapsed and pulled her into him, caressing her arm lovingly, "I love you baby."

She hummed in pleasure and said, "I love you too Daddy."

He smiled and said, "Just wait until your brother comes home next week."

To be continued...