Dog Cage Ch. 01

Story Info
A male submissive spends the day with two lovely mistresses.
1.7k words
4.18
91.3k
31

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dog cage was always uncomfortable to sleep in. Sure there was a dog bed inside, however it just barely was big enough to fit me when I laid in the fetal position. My mistress had placed a ball gag in my mouth and locked me up the night before as a punishment for talking back to her. It was dark. The cage was in the corner of her bedroom and she always threw a silver-lined black sheet over the cage to prevent me from seeing outside of it. To make my punishment worse she had played with herself before she fell asleep, for a good hour or longer. This time she had made a point to be exceptionally loud to arouse me and tease me, she moaned my name and growled under her breath about how she wished I was a good enough pet to deserve to fuck her. I had to resist the urge to touch myself, I knew that if I gave in I would surely make myself cum and she would find it in the morning and increase my punishment. After she finished I was able to get to sleep.

In the morning she gracefully stepped over to the dog cage and lifted the sheet off of it, letting light come through. I was laying curled up, naked except for my collar and the leather straps around my wrists and ankles. She ran her finger across the small metal bars of the cage, making enough noise to startle me and wake me up.

"Good morning pet," she said softly with a grin on her face, "did you enjoy listening to me last night?" She urged me over to the side of the cage and unfastened my ball gag from the outside.

"Yes mistress, I did enjoy it. I always enjoy hearing you please yourself." I said bashfully, unsure of what her reaction may be.

"Good pet. You better not have touched yourself though, if I find any cum stains in that cage you're going to be in chastity for two weeks."

"No ma'am I did not cum. I wanted to but I did not." I said, looking up into her eyes. I sat up with good posture, folding my legs.

"I'm having a friend over today pet. I want you to keep her entertained for me, can you do that?" she asked me as she looked through her keyring for the key to the cage.

"Yes mistress, I can keep your friend entertained. Is she a domme like you?"

She laughed, unlocking my cage and swinging the door open, "Yes pet, she is a domme like me. I have been training her, and I'm going to let her take you for a spin. I insisted that she be as cruel as she wishes, however knowing her she will be too kind to you. I'm going to stay with you both to ensure that you get what you deserve. This will be a treat for you, but your ass still needs to pay me for your disrespect, remember?" She smiled at me and curled her finger signalling me to crawl to her.

Without a word I crawled out of my cage to her feet. "You may kiss my feet if you wish pet." Without hesitation I pressed my lips against the tops of her feet and kissed them softly, going back and forth between each foot. I craved to show my affection to her and she could tell by how I savored the moment. She interrupted my kisses by firmly snapping her riding crop against my bare ass. "That is enough pet. If you behave yourself today I will let you kiss my clit before bed tonight."

She fastened a leash to my collar and led me through the house to the front door, instructed me to kneel by the front door until her friend arrived. My mistress sat across the room on the couch, reading the newspaper while keeping an eye on my back side periodically.

Half an hour later the front door opened and her friend walked through, she was a beautiful blonde dressed in a leather corset, stockings, and heels. She couldn't have been much older than 20. She wore bright red lipstick and smelled of flowers. Without saying a word she walked up to me, grabbed my head and pushed my face into her crotch. She was wet, and was almost smothering me inbetween her legs. "I'm going to have some fun with you today" she said as she grinded her mound against my nose through her panties. She withdrew and slapped me across the face, "I heard you disrespected your mistress. Is this true?" she said to me sharply.

"Yes ma'am, I did disrespect my mistress and I am going to correct it." I said, looking up to her.

She slapped me across the face again. "You do NOT have permission to look me in the eyes, slave. You do that again and you're going to regret it. Damn straight you are going to correct your disrespect, do you not realize how lucky you are to have such a caring mistress?" she asked, grabbing me by the face and turning my head to my mistress who was still sitting on the couch.

"Yes I understand how lucky I am to have her. Please don't slap me anymore." I begged her.

"You may address me as Miss Sarah, slave. Now, turn around and put your ass up in the air for me." She commanded.

I obliged her, sticking my ass out for her. She grabbed a small paddle that my mistress had conveniently placed on the coffee table, and took a seat on a chair across the room from my mistress. "You've got a nice ass slave boy, why don't you crawl over here to me and let me try out this paddle on you?" I followed her command and crawled to her. "Come now, put your face back inbetween my legs, I want you to feel how wet this makes me while I paddle your cute ass." I put my face inbetween her legs and she leaned forward and began to spank me. She was gentle at first, however she did not stop until my ass was bright red and I was moaning with each stroke. "Aw, does it hurt slave? I'll give it a break for a minute. Why don't you put that tongue of yours to good use?" she said as she moved her panties to one side to give me access to it.

In the meantime my mistress had stepped over to me and she gently rubbed lotion on my back side, then began to lube my butthole up. I tongued Miss Sarah's pussy while my mistress pressed her fingers inside of me. I gasped when I felt my ass being stretched past my usual threshold; she was penetrating me with a larger plug than usual. I continued to service Miss Sarah, gliding my tongue over her clit as she ran her fingers through my hair. Miss Sarah had gotten the small paddle back out and began to lightly tap it against my ass to distract me from the belt that my mistress had grabbed. Out of nowhere I felt the strap against my ass, she really laid into me. I tightened my asshole against the plug and pushed my face harder against Miss Sarah's sopping wet cunt.

"I told you your punishment wasn't over pet, you get this out of the way then you'll have your fun." My mistress said to me, winding back for another blow. Smack! The belt hit me again and I cried out in pain. I continued to take the strap for another few minutes until my mistress felt I had had enough, and I was ordered to stand up.

I was then blindfolded while the dommes prepared my reward. Moments later I felt warm breath against the head of my cock, and I twitched, wanting to thrust forward but knew I must stay still. I couldn't see a thing, but I felt her warm lips wrap around my cock and begin to suck me off very slowly. I felt her tongue rolling against the head of my cock and it was almost too much to bear. Then, I felt hands on my back thighs and they began to pull the plug out of my ass slowly. Still with one mouth around my cock I felt another mouth kissing my thighs, and fingertips against my balls. I'm unsure who was doing what, but I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and my asshole being kissed. She stuck her tongue inside of me and lapped at my eager hole while gently rubbing my balls. I just stood there being in complete bliss. I had two beautiful dominant women completely worshiping me and it was too much! Right before I came they both withdrew, leaving my writhing in ecstasy.

A ball gag was placed in my mouth and secured. Still blindfolded I was led back to my mistress' bedroom. "I'm so sorry dear pet, but I do hope you learn your lesson from this. You will not get to cum today, in fact, you're going to spend the rest of the day in the dog cage unfortunately. Please think twice before you disrespect me again, think about the pleasure I am able to offer you and so easily take away if given a reason to." She took my wrists behind my back and locked the leather straps together. "I know it will be impossible for you to resist touching yourself without restraint this time, after the pleasure you just received, so consider this a favor. Now, get back into your cage."

Blindfolded, gagged, and restrained, I laid in my uncomfortable cage while the two women looked over me. "He looks so poor and pathetic," said Miss Sarah, "I feel kind of bad for him, look at his cock... he is still so hard!" My mistress took her attention away from me and asked Miss Sarah to join her in the other room.

I laid there miserably. It was the middle of the day and I couldn't to anything except listen to the muffled moans Miss Sarah and my mistress pleasuring each other a few rooms away.