Dog Days

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his mouth away from her for a moment and she opened her eyes. His gaze locked on hers. His eyes seemed darker, heavy lidded. They were both panting, both gazing at each other with burning lust and hunger.

"Are you sure about this?" Rob asked between heavy breaths. She smiled at his consideration, and at the fact that she thought it was pretty clear from her body language and by the way she was responding, that this was definitely what she wanted. But she appreciated that he still gave her an out before it went too far.

"Yes," she whispered, and to show him unequivocally that she meant it, she gave him the sultriest look she could and reached up to pull both spaghetti straps off her shoulders. Her dress slithered to the floor around her feet. She stood before him wearing nothing but a light blue cotton thong that was clearly wet in the crotch area. Her skin was flushed. Her hard nipples stood out prominently. Her breasts heaved with her panting breaths.

A low growl escaped his throat, and his eyes grew wide with hunger and delight as his gaze traveled over her body for a moment. His hands reached out and cupped the underside of both her breasts. Caressing them, he lifted their weight slightly in his hands and let his thumbs glide lightly over both nipples. She gasped and shivered at the contact. She reached out for the bottom of his shirt and started pulling upward.

There was a playful, slightly awkward smile exchanged as they realized their arms were at cross purposes. He reluctantly released her breasts and lifted his arms to allow her to pull the shirt up over his head. He pulled it off his hands and tossed it over his head to land on the floor, he didn't care where.

She shivered as he brought his arms down around her shoulders to slide down her back. She ran her hands lightly all over his muscular shoulders and chest, down across his abdomen, to the button on his shorts. She tore it open, and pulled the zipper down anxiously. She hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of his boxers, pulled outward to get them over his full erection, and slid them quickly downward, kneeling in front of him as she pulled his remaining clothes to the floor.

His fully erect cock twitched in front of her face. She slid her hand ever so lightly up the inside of his thigh, and gently over his balls. Rob gasped. She grasped his cock firmly in her hand, and looked up at him. He was breathing deep laboured breaths as if he was trying to control the rate of his breathing.

"Oh, you have such a beautiful cock," she purred, while she locked eyes with him and began stroking him with her hand. He stared at her intently, with that darkness she'd just seen in his eyes, combined with excitement and anticipation. He continued his laboured breathing.

She stilled her hand, and while maintaining eye contact, she stuck out her tongue and flicked off the drop of precum that had formed at the tip.

"Mmmm, you taste good, too," she purred.

Jess looked longingly back at the beautiful cock in her hand and sucked the tip into her mouth and pulled back, sucking, letting it pop out from between her lips. She flicked his hole with her tongue and Rob sighed.

She sucked the tip back into her mouth again, and slid down the shaft, swirling her tongue around until she had taken in as much as she could. She realized he was too big to take in all of him. Her hand remained wrapped around the base of the shaft. She pulled back and let the tip pop out from between her lips. Looking up into his eyes again, she licked him from base to tip on all sides, getting him nice and wet. His eyes flashed darkly as he made eye contact with her while she thoroughly enjoyed licking him. His laboured breathing was becoming heavier, his abdomen heaving with each breath.

Looking up into his eyes, Jess wrapped her hand around the now slick shaft and stroked a couple of times. She looked back at it, and sucked him into her mouth again, sliding her mouth down till it met her hand. Then, sucking and squeezing hard, she plunged her mouth and hand down simultaneously till they hit the base.

"Ohhhh, Jesssss," he moaned low and long. He put a hand out and rested it on the back of a dining chair to support himself.

Jess brought her hand up to caress his balls and heard an "mmmmm" emanate from him. She smiled to herself, and focused all her attention on what she was doing now, picking up the pace. She plunged quickly back down his shaft, sucking and squeezing hard, and pulled back almost to the tip. She plunged down again, sucking and squeezing hard, swirling her tongue along the underside and pulled back again.

She began a steady rhythm that was increasing in pace and intensity on every stroke. Within a few minutes she was bobbing up and down on him at a furiously fast pace, sucking and squeezing hard. She moved the index finger on the hand that was squeezing his balls, and snaked it back to press on his hole, while still pressing on his balls with the palm of her hand. Rob let out a long low warbled groan.

Taking that as a good sign, Jess slid her finger in deeper and started moving it in and out. Rob was panting for breath. She continued the onslaught on his cock for only a few more minutes, then she heard him moan lowly and try to speak between panting breaths. "Ohhhhh.... Jesssss .... stop.... I'm ... cloooose".

She slowed her sucking only momentarily to look up at him and raised her eyebrows, giving him a sinful, needy look. She tried to tell him with her eyes she wanted to taste him. His eyes went wide, a pleading look in them.

Looking back down at his shaft, Jess renewed the vigorous sucking and squeezing. She synchronized her strokes on his shaft with the pulses of her finger inside him.

Rob moaned loudly and she felt his balls contract in her hand. She felt the vein on the underside of his shaft pulse. He let out a long loud groan as his hot cum shot into her mouth. She swallowed and he moaned as he spurted again. She sucked and waited as his shaft pulsed again and again, and she swallowed that as well.

Sucking one last time, she began to release him, slowly sliding her lips back up to the tip, while she withdrew her finger. She licked the last drop of cum off the tip of his cock before loosening her hand and letting go of his shaft. She looked up at him, licked her lips sinfully, and smiled.

He was really leaning his weight on the chair now, panting heavily, but he leaned down and lifted her chin, looking into her eyes with astonishment and appreciation, motioning for her to stand. She grabbed her wineglass as she unfolded to standing and took a big swig. He was beginning to slow his breath as he pulled her in close, bringing her body against his, and planted his lips on hers.

He kissed her passionately, his tongue searching for hers and they swirled around each other. He stopped kissing her for a moment, and looked at her with awe, as his breathing slowed. Her breathing however, was speeding up again. She became intensely aware of her own unsatisfied arousal.

"Jess, that was.... Wow... You're amazing."

She smiled and he kissed her, his hands traveling over her body again, one hand going to her still hard nipple, the other sliding down her abdomen, and over her soaking wet thong, and slick lips. He growled as he slid his fingers under the little strip of fabric and they easily slid in between her slick lips. With a loud gasping intake of breath, she thrust her pelvis forward into his fingers, forcing them further in. He pulled back and rubbed two finders over her clit, causing her to simultaneously gasp and squeak.

He pulled his hand from her slick lips, causing her to whimper in protest. He sucked his finger as he smiled at her seductively. "Mmmmmmm, you taste good," he growled with a husky voice. Suddenly he bent slightly and in one smooth motion, he swiftly hooked his arm under her knees, literally sweeping her off her feet, and wrapped his arm around her lower back to catch her torso. She felt a rush as he lifted her so quickly. He carried her a few short steps into the main bedroom and laid her gently on the bed.

Standing over her, he gazed longingly with appreciation at her body. She watched his face as his eyes swept over her, appraising every inch. She let her gaze glide down his body as he stood over her, and realized he was fully hard again already.

Rob leaned down over her and kissed her firmly on the lips, their tongues swirling. He wasn't touching any part of her body except her lips. She was so aroused, aching for his touch. He kissed again along her jaw, down her neck, slowly. He kissed her shoulder while he gently, ever so lightly, ran his fingertips up both her arms toward her shoulders.

He kissed along the top of her breast, slowly, maddeningly slowly, while his fingertips drifted down her arms and up her sides, making her shiver. His tongue swirled around her areola, excruciatingly slowly while is hand brushed lightly across her stomach and hips. She was panting with excitement, aching for more. He flicked his tongue over her hard nipple. She gasped. A growl emanated from his throat and he flicked his tongue over her hard nipple again, eliciting another gasp from her. Finally he sucked the nipple into his mouth, sucking hard and then biting gently with his teeth. She groaned and arched her back off the bed.

He moved over and began the entire ritual with the other nipple. He swirled his tongue slowly around the areola, while he lightly slid his fingertips across the skin under her breast. He sucked the nipple into his mouth as he brought his hand up to the other nipple. He rolled his palm across it and squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger while gently sucking and biting the one in his mouth. Jess thrust her pelvis up, begging for attention in that area, and moaned low and long.

Jess moved her arms, reaching up to touch him with one hand. The other hand headed for her groin, thinking she would give him a hint or give herself some much needed attention. Rob chuckled lowly and grabbed her wrists, placing them back on the bed beside her.

"Impatient," he whispered. Jess let out a ragged sigh and looked at him pleadingly in response. She was about to say something, but he silenced her by kissing her mouth. He smiled mischievously, and moved his face forward toward her nipple again.

Rob kept up his attention on her breasts for several minutes, always lightly caressing as many other parts of her body as he could reach. His hand came maddeningly close to her mound, causing her breath to hitch, but he teased her by gliding up over her abdomen to her breast again.

Finally, he moved his face down, kissing and licking his way slowly across her stomach and hips.

He traced the thong she still wore with his fingers, and started sliding it down. She lifted her ass and thighs off the bed to make it easier. He slid it slowly down her thighs, over her knees, down her calves and off her feet. The air hit her engorged red dripping lips, making her shiver. He paused a moment to look at her and another low rumbling growl escaped his throat.

Still he moved excruciatingly slowly. Her body hummed with excitement. She was panting. He positioned himself between her legs. He slid his hands lightly up and down her legs, bent her knees and let her legs drape open even wider, opening her core up to him. Her breath hitched again as he got close. Her pussy was swollen and dripping and tingling, begging for a touch.

Jess held her breath as he brought his face close to her, but let it out raggedly as he licked and kissed her inner thigh. He let out a noise that sounded like a chuckle. Damn him! He was enjoying torturing her!

She shivered as he licked the crease between her thigh and her torso, towards her core. So close, but not quite. She whimpered as he licked across her lower mound. Around and around he went. Never touching where she needed him most. The tingling anticipation was nearly unbearable. She needed him to touch it. Now! More than she'd ever needed anything. She was on fire. She was beginning to shake and tremble with need.

"Please, Bobby," she whispered.

He made a sound between a growl and a chuckle, lifted his face from kissing and licking around the desired area, and breathed on her engorged labia, saying, "What's my name?"

"Rob! Please Rob," she whispered between panting breaths.

"What do you want?" he breathed onto her lips. She thrust her pelvis up but he moved with her, always just a centimeter away.

Suddenly she found her voice. "Lick my pussy, Rob! Suck my clit! Stick your fingers in me! Anything! Please, Rob! I need it. I can't take this anymore."

A rumbling growl came out of his throat, and she felt his hot tongue lick up the length of her outer labia and down the other one. She squealed in delight, thrusting her hips upward. He licked up her wet slit, brushing lightly over her clit, causing her to squeal and buck her hips involuntarily.

"Mmmmmm," he rumbled as he finally tasted her juices.

Her lips were swollen and engorged, puffy and open to him. He licked up along the inner labia, and she cried out as his tongue swirled lightly over her clit again. He stuck his tongue in her dripping hole and whirled it around, then slid it up over her clit, pressing harder on her clit this time. She squealed again.

He stuck two fingers in her and wiggled them around, while he flicked her clit with his tongue.

"Oh," she squealed, bucking her hips, "Oh yes, Rob!"

He turned his fingers over and stuck them in further, feeling around. He began making the 'come here' motion inside her with his fingers and started gliding over the spongy mound of her gspot. At the same time he sucked her clit between his lips, sucked it hard. She cried out.

Rob began pressing his tongue back and forth over the swollen nub. She was surfing on a massive wave of sensation. It was overwhelming. Her whole body was tingling and trembling. Her whole consciousness focused on what he was doing to her.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, some logical part that was still functioning briefly wondered how he knew exactly what to do to drive her crazy. That thought flitted in and out so quickly. She didn't care how he knew, as long as he never stopped doing it.

His fingers were picking up the pace till they were pounding on her gspot, while his tongue pressed strongly back and forth over her clit. Hot explosions were beginning deep inside, along with a wave. A wave of fullness, a wave of sensation she couldn't even begin to describe. She was writhing and shaking uncontrollably. Her fists clenched the sheets.

"Oh god, yes, Rob. Don't stop," she panted. "Don't ever stop doing that," she squealed.

Keeping up the pace, he continued his ministrations simultaneously on her gspot and clit. A long warbling sound between a moan and a cry escaped her throat. Explosions of heat and tingling electricity went off inside her. Her muscles clamped down around his hand. He kept going on her clit with his tongue, kept pushing through her contracting muscles onto her gspot. Her body was shaking, convulsing.

He released her clit but kept pounding on her gspot with all four fingers inside her. She felt a new sensation building behind the subsiding explosions of her clitoral orgasm. That wave she'd felt building before. Pressure inside. Tremendous pressure. And then it was like a dam breaking. Suddenly clear liquid was squirting out around his hand.

She literally screamed as this completely new sensation hit her at the end of an already extremely intense orgasm.

"Oh, Bobby!" she screamed as her body shook and she lost all control of her limbs while liquid she didnt even know she could produce contined to squirt out of her.

He watched her with fascination as she convulsed and squirted and spasmed until she didn't think she could bear any more. It was the greatest release she had ever felt. The spasms slowly subsided. He withdrew his hand and she collapsed like a rag doll sprawled out on the bed, spent, drenched in sweat.

Rob got up and took a few steps into the dining room to grab the towel that was still hanging on the back of the dining chair, the one Jess had used on her hair after her shower. He also picked up his shorts from the floor and brought them back into the bedroom, dropping them on the floor beside the bed, while he used the towel to wipe his face, which was sticky with her juices.

He came back to sit on the bed and gently wiped the perspiration off her body with the cool, slightly damp towel. She opened her eyes and gazed at him appreciatively as he wiped the cool damp towel across her skin. She had been so hot. The cooling sensation was heavenly. The light breeze coming off the marsh through the bedroom window helped too. She shivered. Her nipples hardened.

Rob lay down on the bed and snuggled in close beside her. She turned her head toward him. He began softly caressing her arm and shoulder, then her hip and thigh, lightly running his hands over the contours of her body, staring at her face.

She turned her body toward him and reached her arm across his torso. Still heavy lidded and smiling weakly, she said softly, "My God. You made me squirt." He smiled back, looking fairly proud of himself.

"Where did you learn to do that?" she asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You might say I double-majored in culinary arts and female anatomy," he said, smirking. She laughed at that.

"Well then, I guess you must've graduated with honours," she said. He laughed out loud.

"Yeah, the final exam was a doozy," he chuckled. She laughed heartily and he joined her.

They fell silent for a moment, looking at each other.

"Oh, and sorry...I slipped," she said after a moment, trying to look serious. His brow furrowed, and she grinned, adding, "I called you Bobby."

"Well, I think I can forgive you, given the context. If you're screaming it out during an orgasm, I want to hear that over and over again," he chuckled.

"Deal," she said laughing, "'cause I'd like to experience that over and over again."

He leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers. Their tongues swirled around each others' mouths again. His hand, that had been lightly caressing her, grazed over her hard nipple. She gasped and wrapped her arm around him, pulling his body against hers. It was then that she felt his full erection push against her, and realized that he'd been hard since he carried her into the bedroom. Her heartbeat, which had finally slowed to almost normal, started speeding up again.

She slid her hand down along his side and in between their hips. He breathed in sharply as her hand came to caress his balls. He resumed kissing her as she glided her fingertips lightly up the length of his shaft, causing it to twitch. A small moan escaped his throat. She wrapped her hand around the shaft and started stroking, lightly at first, squeezing harder after a few strokes. His breath sped up.

Jess pulled away from the kiss and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck me, Bobby," she said quietly, with a playful smile in her eyes.

"Say that again," he smirked, raising his eyebrows.

"Fuck me, Bobby. I want you to fuck me," she said in her most sultry voice.

"When you say it like that, I don't mind being called Bobby at all."

He smiled delightedly, and leaned over the bed to retrieve a condom from the pocket of his shorts. Jess raised one eyebrow.

"You brought condoms?" she asked, smirking.

"I like to be prepared," he said with mock seriousness, as he tore open the package.

"Confident," Jess chuckled.

"Hopeful," Rob replied as he rolled it on. "Besides, I saw the way you were looking at me out there."

"Oh? And how was that?" she asked, raising her eyebrow again.

"Like you wanted to fuck me," he replied.