Dog Days

Story Info
My daily routine as a human dog.
1.3k words
3.72
64.6k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I met my mistress six weeks ago. She sensed that I was lonely and lost and invited me to come home with her to meet her prize-winning dogs. She told me to undress and then put a collar around my neck. She said that I could leave at any time but that if I stayed all my troubles would be over, but that I would have to become her "dog". Of course I hesitated at first, but soon I did forget my worries; all I had to think about was my simple animal routine.

I'll describe a typical day.

Twice a day, at 8 A.M. and 9 P.M., she opens my cage- yes, I am now living in a real, metal, dog cage.

I step out of the cage, on all fours of course. I have a leather dog hood firmly laced onto my head; a thick, studded leather collar around my neck and a rubber butt plug tail inserted firmly into my ass. A relatively new addition to my attire are two leather dog-paw mittens on my hands, which severely restrict what I can do with my fingers- I can't jerk off or even hold my cock to piss.

Once out of the cage, she attaches a lead to my collar and will usually fasten a weighted ring around my balls too; she says that dog's balls should swing freely and be on display at all times.

She walks me around the room a few times for "exercise." Then, as a rule, she usually leads me over to a shiny metal food bowl which she fills with canned meat. Often though, she will spit in it before telling me to eat. If she is not happy with me, I've known her to pull her panties down and piss over it a little too, still expecting me to lap it up until the bowl is completely clean.

After eating comes drinking. A funnel with a tube attached to it is forced into my mouth and water poured down it. I've known her to also spit and piss down that too; I don't particularly enjoy drinking piss but do love to see it flowing from between he shaved pussy lips.

When I've drunk enough, the routine moves on to toileting which she likes to deal with in a very particular way.

Firstly, she walks me over to a litter tray which contains white cat litter type gravel; my legs are spread so that my genitals hang directly over the tray. I know by now that at this point I must cock a leg up like a dog and start to urinate. If my cock is stiff, she will use a pair of pincers- the type used to pick up litter off the ground, to direct by piss stream into the tray. If I'm soft, she may use the same device to squeeze my balls tightly; as the arms of the pincers have serrated teeth, this can be painful but usually results in me getting an erection.

She then smears cold lube all over my cock and balls and masturbates me for a while to make sure I'm fully hard and then, for reasons only she knows, fastens two silicone bands to my genitals attached to wires- one around my balls and one around the centre of my cock shaft. She plugs these into an E-Stim electro-sex machine and turns it on.

She increases the power until my cock feels like it has a thousand volts of electricity pumping right through it's core and is absolutely rock hard; inevitably I begin to whimper with pain.

She then grabs my butt plug and, with an expert twist, unplugs it from my rectum before giving me the inevitable order to "Now poop!"

In agonizingly erotic pain, I have to now try to squeeze a poop out into the litter tray just to please her. Sometimes, I succeed in this humiliating task but often I completely fail to produce the goods and end up getting a severe ass and ball whipping with one of the many floggers and whips my mistress keeps in her 'toy' cupboard.

There are some nice bits to being a dog too and often, if I've produced enough piss and poop to please my her, my mistress will at this point, let me lick her pussy.

Usually, she wears a short skirt which she'll lift and expose her puss lips by pulling her panties to one side. She likes to keep her pussy shaved apart from a stubbly triangle of brown hair above her clit. I really enjoy pressing my dog nuzzle right in between her legs and getting my tongue into her slit as deep as possible; usually she lets me bring her to orgasm and is dripping wet when I've finished.

Unfortunately, in her twisted mind, mistress sees this orgasm as some sort of betrayal of her other female lovers and she'll now want to punish me as some sort of perverse revenge.

She'll select a strap-on from the many that hang on the wall- if she feels extra guilty she'll reach for the 'ass stretcher' as she calls it, which is 10 inches of solid rubber dildo.

Firstly, I'm made to suck and salivate on it until I'm physically gagging. When she thinks I've got it wet enough, she'll turn me around and extract my butt plug again in preparation for my punishment.

If she's in a decent mood, she'll squirt a generous helping of baby oil down my gaping hole to make inserting the huge rubber member easier. Then, tugging at my lead, she'll impale my ass time and time again, until I yelp in pain or she's completely out of breath.

After this she'll inevitably feel sorry for me. She'll walk me over to a masturbation device- a tube with a rubber hole in the shape of an anus, which is mounted on a wooden stand about a foot off the ground. She'll help me to feed my cock into it and then gets me to hump it vigorously until I cum.

After I'm spent, I'm usually replugged and put back in my cage, but now and again if, for example, she's been upset by one of her lover's or is just in the mood, she'll give me a treat which is really worth waiting for.

She'll strip off apart from a pair of white stilettos and bend over with her ass in the air, knowing that I'll just have to sit and wait like a good dog until she gives the signal. She'll then tease me by rubbing greasy lube all over her ass hole and pushing her index finger in and out of it seductively, moaning as she does.

When she knows my cock is fit to burst, she'll crouch on all fours and give the first order.

"Sniff my butt!" at which I'll run over and sniff her ass excitedly, just like a dog would.

Then after what seems like an age, she'll finally demand,

"Fill my ass with your stinking dog spunk, you fucking mutt!"

I'll oblige by stuffing my eager cock into her tight rectum and doggy fucking her hard until I finally squirt my hot, sticky load. I really love it when I pull out after cuming and my white seed drips out down over her wet pussy.

Sometimes, she even videos me fucking her with her phone and sends the film to one of her lovers- either to turn them on or to make them jealous.

So that's my general routine and has been for the past six weeks; I'm allowed one night a week to take care of my other life, but I can't wait to get back to my cage.

The latest is that mistress has said she's planning to find another male dog to keep me company- that she wants to see us sniff and lick each other's salty balls; she says that most of all she wants to film us "mating".

She's such a twisted mistress but I'll have to obey her every command, like a good dog.