Dog Door and the Lawn Man!

Story Info
Wife tries being a hotwife with the lawn man.
3.3k words
4.42
68.6k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two months ago I got a call from a coworker asking me to go check up on his wife. James started with our company about six months ago. We have become good friends. His office is down the hall from mine. He also lives in the same neighborhood as I do. It's a gated subdivision with maybe 30 homes. James is married and has three kids. His wife, Erica is a sexy blond who is in her mid to late 30's. They have a great family. They have one of those picture perfect families. James is probably 50. He is a little older than Erica.

James called and told me he hadn't heard from Erica in two days. James was out of town in Houston on business. He sounded worried about his wife. He said it wasn't like her to not answer her phone. I told him I would drive by their house on my way home that evening and check in on her.

I drove down the street and saw Erica's car in the driveway. Nothing suspicious stood out. I got to know Erica fairly well from visiting with the two of them on the weekends over the past 6 months. Erica was always super friendly. Erica had a very religious southern upbringing, but I always felt like she had a bit of a wild side to her.

I pulled my car into the driveway and walked up to the front door. It was about seven in the evening. I rang the doorbell and could see Erica through the window. The front door was made of a glass you could see through but not well. It looked blurred. I saw her run across from the living room to the area where their bedroom was. It looked like she was completely nude. It took a few minutes before she came to the door.

"Hey." Erica said as she opened the door.

"Hey, everything ok?" I asked her.

"Yes, everything is fine. Ummm, why do you ask?" Erica replied.

"Ok, well, James called. He wanted me to check in on you." I told her.

"Oh, ok." Erica answered with a look that seemed puzzled.

"You sure you are ok?" I asked again.

"Yes." Erica answered as tears built up in her eyes.

"What's wrong? You seem upset." I told her. "You need to talk to someone?"

"I guess that might help. You have a minute?" Erica asked.

"Sure, I'm a good listener." I told her.

"Sorry, I'm not really dressed for company." Erica said as we walked to the kitchen.

Erica was wearing a pair of white yoga pants that were tight and completely transparent. She was wearing a light blue very tight T-shirt with them. I assumed that was the first thing she could find when she ran naked into her bedroom before answering the door.

"Would you like a glass of wine?" Erica asked.

"Sure. That is if you are drinking too." I told her.

"I already have a bottle open." Erica said smiling.

I sat at the kitchen table and Erica walked into the living room and came back out with a mostly empty glass of wine. She then walked to the kitchen, poured me a glass and filled hers back up. I watched her walk and it was then that I noticed she might have already had a few glasses. She wasn't drunk, but she was feeling good.

"So what would you like to talk about?" Erica said as she sat down next to me at the kitchen table. Her mood seemed to change from that sad look I saw at the door to a much more confident, happy, sexy mood.

"I thought we were going to talk about you." I said almost questioning if we were still going to talk about her.

"I know, I'm just teasing you." Erica said.

"How much have you had to drink?" I asked.

"Half a wine bottle. But I'm good." Erica said.

"Ok, just checking." I said. "So what's going on with you?"

"You really want to know?" Erica said with a sexy smile on her face.

"Yes." I said as I began to wonder more and more as to what all I got myself into.

"Can you keep a secret?" Erica asked.

"Sure." I replied.

"Even from James?" Erica asked in a much more serious voice.

"Um, I guess, sure." I replied.

"You have to promise you will keep this confident. Even from James." Erica said.

"Yes, I promise. I'm your friend too." I told her.

"Ok, so something horrible happened yesterday. I need to talk about it but I don't have anyone to talk to. I haven't told James about it." Erica said.

"Ok, your secret is safe with me." I reassured her.

"So you know James is out of town." Erica said.

"Yes I do." I replied.

"Well, last night I was supposed to go to this charity event?" Erica said.

"Ok, so did something happen at the event?" I quickly asked.

"No, no. Not the event. It was before." Erica responded.

"Before? What happened?" I asked.

"I'm getting to it, just listen." Erica told me.

"Ok, just listening." I replied.

"The problem was I didn't have a dress for the event." Erica said.

"Ok." I said tried to figure out where this was all going.

"So I went shopping. I found this very sexy black little dress." Erica said.

"Ok." I said trying not to ask anything but wondering why she told me it was a very sexy black little dress.

"It was on the revealing side." Erica said.

"Revealing?" I asked not being able to restrain not asking questions.

"It was backless and very, very short." Erica said.

"Well, people dress up for those type events all the time." I said.

"Yes, I know, but this dress, well, it was revealing. That's just the thing. I wanted it to be revealing." Erica said looking at me trying to make a connection to what she was saying.

"Gotcha. So you wanted some attention. Nothing wrong with that. Maybe a little innocent flirting, right?" I said.

Erica stood up from the kitchen table and walked over to the a shoe box on the counter. "I also bought these six inch fuck me heels to go with the dress." Erica said as she pulled the heels out of the box and showed me.

"Dang girl, those are sexy!" I told her looking at the heels.

Erica put on the heels with her tight white yoga pants and modeled them for me. "You like these huh?"

"Oh yes!" I replied.

"So I guess James likes me wearing these too." Erica said.

"Of course, what guy wouldn't?" I told her.

"If I were your wife would you want me wearing these in front of other men?" Erica asked.

"Well, I always assume that if I'm dating a hot woman it's just part of the territory. You just have to understand your girl looks hot and other guys will try to look." I told Erica.

"No, no. What I mean is, would you want me turning other guys on? Would you want me getting them hard? Would you want me to tease them?" Erica replied.

"Well, that's something different I guess." I said. "Is that what James wants?"

"I think so." Erica said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"I looked at his internet history. He seems obsessed with something called a Hotwife." Erica told me.

"Ok, I see what you are saying now. So he was looking at this on the computer and now your trying it out?" I asked.

"Kinda." Erica replied.

"I mean, is he wanting you to have sex with other guys? Or just look hot?" I asked.

"I don't know?" Erica said. "That's where the problem started. He never has sex with me anymore."

"Never?" I asked again.

"Well, not never, but it's less and less." Eric's explained.

"Well, I wouldn't feel bad about this. This can be worked on. You two need to work it out together." I told her.

"Well, yes, but there is more." Erica said.

"More? Like what?" I asked.

"Ok, so this is the bad part. You sure you're ready for this?" Erica asked.

"I think so, yes." I replied.

"So I bought the dress and heels yesterday and came home about two in the afternoon. I went and tried both of them on. I just wasn't sure if it was sexy enough." Erica explained.

"Ok." I said.

Erica took a deep breathe. "Our lawn guy was here yesterday working. I might have modeled it for him."

"Might have?" I asked.

"Ok, I did model it for him. I put on the dress and heels and went outside. We started some small talk. I flirted a little." Erica explained.

"Ok, nothing wrong with flirting." I said.

"Mike has done our lawn for the entire summer and he is always checking me out. And I have enjoyed him checking me out. Yesterday I didn't realize how windy it was too." Erica continued.

"Ok, so what all happened then?" I asked.

"Well, I thought I would try out this hotwife thing that James is all interested in. So I took Mike a glass of lemonade." Eric said.

"Ok, what else?" I asked, worried where this might lead.

"Well, it was windy yesterday." Eric replied.

"Yes, it was." I said.

"I didn't wear panties with the dress." Erica said after a deep breathe.

"Oh boy. I guess he got a show?" I asked.

"That's one way of saying it. I never intended on taking it that far. I honestly just wanted to feel sexy in the dress." Erica explained.

"Well, how did Mike take it?" I asked.

"He got turned on. I mean, my dress was blowing and I couldn't hold the lemonade and keep it down." Erica said.

"I guess you put yourself in that spot. What did you do next?" I asked.

"Well, he stopped working on the yard and started checking me out. When I say checking me out, he actually looked me up and down. Oh, and Mike is a 30 something year old 6 foot 2 inch muscle bound back man." Erica said.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"He just took off his shirt, grabbed the lemonade and sat back on the riding lawn mower. He kept telling me how sexy I looked. He asked me to turn around to show him all my dress. So I did." Erica told me.

"Wow. So you liked him telling you that?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe." Erica answered.

"So what happened after you modeled the dress for him?" I asked.

"Well, he noticed I wasn't wearing panties. And he told me that was making him hard. So I glanced down and saw how turned on he was." Erica said.

"Oh shit. What happened next?" I asked.

"I asked to see it?" Erica slowly answered.

"No." I said quickly.

"Oh yes. After I asked he pulled it out." Erica said. "It was the biggest fucking cock I have ever seen. It was huge. It got me so wet. I couldn't help myself. I dropped to my knees and took it in my mouth. I didn't even think about it."

"No." I said in shock.

"It just happened." Erica said looking down. "I feel horrible. But I did come to my senses and stopped sucking him off."

"Oh shit. How did that go?" I asked.

"I just told him sorry and ran back up to the house. When I got to the house the back door was locked. I had locked myself out. Mike was walking behind me coming closer to me. I panicked and tried to go through the dog door." Erica explained.

"Crap, the dog door?" I asked in disbelief of all I was hearing.

"Yes, and I caught my dress and got stuck. I was half way through the dog door. Mike was behind me asking me what was wrong. My ass was sticking out and my dress was not covering it." Erica said.

"And what happened then?" I asked.

"Mike told me I needed to finish what I started. He seemed upset. He wanted me to finish getting him off." Erica said.

"Wow, so how did you get out of that?" I asked.

"I told him I was wrong for leading him on and not finishing what I started and if I were not stuck I'd finish him off." Erica explained. "At the time, I thought it was a nice thing to say. I also was stuck and didn't see a way to actually finish him off anyways."

"Did you really want to finish him off?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe, yes. I know that's bad of me. I've never had a black man before." Erica answered. "So Mike told me he could finish himself off. I liked the sound of that and told him to do it. I then felt him grab my legs and get between them. I could feel his pants down. It happened so fast and the next thing I felt was his cock pushing into my pussy. He started fucking me right there as I was stuck in the dog door. I just froze. I couldn't move. It felt so good. I knew I shouldn't be letting him do it but I just let him. His cock was so fucking hard and it felt so good. I just took it. I found myself cuming and screaming from how good it felt."

"No, he didn't. No way." I replied in shock.

"Yes, I was just frozen there on my hands and knees. I didn't know what else to do. I honestly thought he was going to jerk off. Even when he grabbed my legs and got between them, I thought he was just getting in a good position to stroke himself and maybe cum on my back. Then it happened so fast. I guess since I was so wet his cock went in so fast." Erica explained.

"Why didn't you tell him to stop?" I asked.

"I think I said something at the start but once he got going, well, it felt good. It felt so good I couldn't speak. I know I should have told him to stop. I know I shouldn't have ever put myself in that situation but once he was inside me, I loved it. It was the best orgasm I ever had." Erica continued to explain.

"So I guess he didn't use a condom? Did he cum inside you?" I asked.

"No, he didn't use a condom. He did cum in me. That's a big reason why I'm upset now. In the moment I just wasn't thinking." Erica answered.

"Wow, I can't believe he came in you too. Did you try to ask him not to?" I asked.

"Well, no. Ok, so he actually told me he was about to cum. I felt him grab my hips forcefully and I could feel his cock on the verge. So I asked him if he was going to cum. He said he was. I just wanted it so bad and I asked him to fill me up with his cum." Erica said.

"Wow." I said in shock.

"He came deep inside me. I know it's wrong but I wanted it." Erica said. "The part I feel bad about is that I'm not on birth control. James had a vasectomy a few years ago."

"Fuck. I don't even know what to say to all this." I told Erica. "So after he came in you, he left? He left you stuck?"

"Yes he left, but he got me unstuck first. So it turns out I had a clasp on my dress that got hooked on the door. It came off easily and I was free." Eric's said.

I was so intensely listening to her story that I didn't realize how turned on I was. My cock was super hard. I began I take notice of Erica in those six inch heels, her white see through yoga pants, and her nipples poking out of her tight shirt.

"So what do you think I should do?" Erica asked.

"Um, I'm not sure. What are you wanting to do?" I asked back.

"I love James. I want to stay with him. I also like this hotwife thing I've now tried. I'm conflicted." Erica told me.

"I just don't know. I'm still taking this all in I guess." I told her while looking down at her six inch heels.

"I feel like you are holding back. Please tell me, what are you really thinking?" Erica asked. As she asked she uncrossed her legs. She knew I was looking at her heels. I think this was a way of getting my attention. She leaned forward in the chair closer to me. I couldn't make eye contact. I was looking down and noticed a wet spot between her legs. With those white yoga pants, it was very noticeable.

"What am I thinking? Well, to be completely honest, I'm turned on." I told her.

"Turned on? Really?" Erica asked.

"I guess I found your experience sexy." I told her.

"Hmmm, just the story or do you find me sexy too? Be honest?" Eric asked.

"Both. You in those heels, those yoga pants, I'm very turned on." I answered.

"Good, I feel the same. I can tell you are turned on by me. I caught you looking at my heels. It turns me on knowing I'm getting you hard." Erica said. "Ok, so let's make a deal. You agree not to say anything to James and I'll do something for you?"

"Ok, what are you thinking?" I asked.

Erica stood up and bent over the kitchen table. "I want you to get behind me, pull my pants down and fuck me!" Erica said. "Deal?"

"Deal!" I told her as I stood up and unzipped my pants.

I got behind her and pulled her yoga pants down to her knees. She was the perfect height in those six inch heels. I grabbed her waist and pushed my cock inside her. She felt so good. I started pounding her harder and harder. She was getting into it and starting moaning about how good it felt.

"Cum inside me." Erica told me.

"What?" I asked back as I continued to pound her and almost about to cum.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming." Erica yelled as she grabbed the table hard. I felt her body tense and her pussy get tight.

"Fuck, I'm so close." I told her.

"We had a deal, cum in me." Erica told me again.

"I know, I know. I'll cum in you." I told her.

I put both my hands firmly on Erica's back as I pulled my cock out of her pussy. I had her firmly pinned to the table. I then positioned my cock outside her asshole.

"No, cum in me." Erica said.

"I will." I told her.

I then pushed my hard cock into her ass. It was so tight and I was already about to cum.

"Of fuck. Shit. Oh my god. Fuck me hard." Erica yelled as my cock started to pound in and out of her ass.

"I'm cumming." I yelled as I thrust one last hard time into her ass.

After Erica's story I was so turned on and I came so much it was leaking out of her ass and down her legs.

"I think I might need to visit more often." I told Erica as I zipped up my pants.

"I would like that!" Erica replied. "I don't know what I'm going to do about James?"

"Well, why don't you call him and tell him everything is ok." I told her.

"Ok, and not say anything about Mike?" Erica asked.

"No, keep that story for later. For now, let's plan on getting together this weekend. Wear your sexy new dress and these heels when I come over to visit you and James. We will see how he reacts to you dressing sexy in that dress and heels in front of me."