Dog Walking Ch. 02

Story Info
Married bliss with benefits.
3.2k words
4.37
21.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 07/07/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers

(You might like to read the first instalment in "Dog Walking" if you would like the scene set more extensively).

*****

As I left that night, I heard Steph's voice floating through the window. "Mum, you look well fucked. Was he as good as you hoped?"

"Honey, he was better. I'll tell you all about it tomorrow, and I hope you find a man as wonderful as him."

I was both shocked and walking on air. Little did I know how often those two feelings would repeat themselves over our marriage.

Megan and I were married a few months later. Her youngest (Claire) had just started university, so we had two houses, and weren't tied to the area. Both of us wanted to return to North Wales, and after consulting with the girls we found a lovely farmhouse next to a sandy beach. Two houses near London equates to bliss and renovations in North Wales. We were able to renew the roofs, update the kitchen and bathrooms and turn the stables into self-contained accommodation for the girls and visitors. They loved it, and brought a couple of good friends from uni for the summer.

After all this time, Megan and I couldn't get enough of each other. We christened all the rooms in the house, the stables, the outhouses, the garden, the beach and a few other places besides. The stables for the girls had been my idea, as it wouldn't cramp our style when they were staying.

Having the girls around was an education. Everything, and I mean everything, was discussed between them and their mother. I was honoured to be included in most of the discussions. Steph was the most outspoken of the two, but Claire could and did shock and delight me too. Frequently discussions were about boys they had met, but neither of them seemed to do anything significant with any of these boys. I asked Megan about it one night. She told me that her advice to them had been not to sleep with any boys unless they felt completely comfortable with them, the boy was considerate of what they wanted, and their desire for the boy was as strong as the boy's desire for them. She didn't think either of them had slept with anyone as yet, but she hoped they would talk about that with me as they grew used to me.

At Christmas, Megan laid down the law. The girls were to sleep in the house so that we could have a real family Christmas, and they wouldn't have to brave the weather to get to the house. This was to be a revelation.

Late one evening before Christmas, we were all curled up in front of a roaring fire when Steph suddenly announced that she and Claire would like to call me Dad. Both Megan and I were overcome with emotion and teared up.

"If your mother is OK with that, then I would be honoured. Thank you." Megan nodded through her tears, and we all hugged and kissed. But Steph's next question floored me.

"Dad," she gave me a mischievous grin, "how come your sex life with Mum is so good."

I didn't know where to look. I must have been as red as a beetroot. I could feel my ability to say anything desert me, and I just stared. Megan laughed and squeezed my hand, jumping in to give me the time I needed to recover.

"He already understands a lot of what I want. But I think the key for me is that he is prepared to do anything, even lick my anus, and he ASKS me what I want. We've tried some pretty kinky things even in the short time we've been married. Some good, which we've continued, and some not so good that we've rejected."

I was able to join in, Megan having given me a start.

"I love everything about your Mum. I love the way she squirts. I love her scars. She's probably told you that I have scars too, and we've discovered how erotic they can be."

"So tell us some of the kinky things you like." Steph requested.

"Well, we tried anal after the licking, and it's good. But I thought it was unfair on Megan, so we bought her a lovely strap-on so she could do it to me too."

"Oh God." It sounded as if the exclamation had been wrung out of Claire, and her eyes were as wide as saucers. "Will you use that on me."

I was stunned. Megan was smiling. Claire's face was a picture of lust, and Steph was plain interested. Megan took up the tale.

"Actually, Bryn insisted that the strap-on was the same size as he is so we could both experience the same feelings."

Claire groaned aloud.

"But it's not really a strap-on. The straps just stop it dropping out."

"Eh? How does it stay on then?" Claire asked.

"Well, it's got a dildo and a butt plug. I don't need to tell you where they go and how they hold it!" Megan laughed.

"Oh, and all three are remote controlled vibrators." I added.

"Oh my God. I have to try it." She turned to me, "Dad, I was going to tell you as part of calling you Dad. I've never slept with a boy because I'm not interested in boys, only girls. I hope you don't find that off putting."

I got up and kissed her on the cheek. "You must do and be whatever you are comfortable with. I'm delighted you are at peace with that. And thank you for calling me Dad."

Megan turned to me and held out her hand.

"There's something you should know about us three. The girls told me that I could tell you tonight, although I didn't know they were going to ask to call you Dad at the same time. When the girls started being interested in their bodies, we all explored together because I didn't want them either to explore with boys or have any hang ups about talking to me and sharing with me."

I found that both difficult and arousing, thinking of the three of them, my beautiful brunette Megan, her lithe athletic redhead Steph, and her petite blond Claire all naked together. Well, I was about to be floored again.

"Dad, we'd like our first time to be with you." Steph announced.

I looked across to Megan in mute appeal for help. She grinned back at me.

"But..." I stuttered, "but Claire's just said..."

"Ah, but I still want to try it, just like I'm desperate to try that strap-on."

I had recovered my composure a bit, and was beginning to understand what was being offered, or rather requested. Two gorgeous young girls with my wife's total approval, and more likely than not, active participation, as far as I could work out.

"I am stunned and honoured." I managed to say something approaching the right thing. "I want you to be absolutely sure that you want an old git like me to take your virginity. Surely you would rather it with someone your own age who you love?"

"Listen, we know you love us." Steph said seriously. "Maybe not in the sense that you were meaning. But the important thing is that our first time is with a considerate, gentle person we respect, not a sex starved hormonal bloke who might put us off for life – if we haven't already been put off." She raised an eyebrow at Claire.

"Look, I want to know what it's like with a man, even if I decide I'm right and it's not what I want." Claire explained. "And for Steph it's a matter of experiencing the best so she knows what she's looking for to be as lucky as Mum."

"I feel a little bit intimidated." I said ruefully. "That's a lot to live up to, and I really don't want to hurt what your Mum and I have together."

"Listen. Before you, it was only the girls that kept me going. Yes, I tried to date a couple of times, but it didn't work out." Megan was very serious. "What we have is so special, I would love to share it with the two other people who mean the most in the world to me. In fact before you they WERE my world. Yes, it's intimidating, but I've thought of a way that might help."

I must have looked sceptical. But Megan continued her explanation.

"I thought we could just have a fairly normal evening as we would usually." She grinned wolfishly at me and licked her lips, "and the girls could watch." She saw me gulp and winked. "That would get us all in the right mood without having to start with the girls from cold. I can see that could be awkward for you, though not for me." She threw me another sexy grin. Standing up she took my hand and led me upstairs. "Come on girls, it's show time."

As Megan went through the door of our bedroom, she turned and lifted my hand to her breast, trapping it between us with a hug. She whispered in my ear.

"Relax as much as you can, and try to forget they're here."

Easier said than done, but as we kissed I could already feel myself rising with the familiar contact. "Maybe it won't be too difficult as the passion takes over." I thought.

I was so wrong. They all three made it so easy for me. As Megan and I slowly kissed, caressed and removed each others clothing, I glanced over and saw that the girls had stripped and were sitting on the chairs. The sight of their stunning young bodies and sexily expectant faces had me hard and raring to go.

Megan and I were so hot for each other, and as I entered her, I noticed that both girls were stroking themselves, their faces sparkling with lust. I sucked on her nipple, gently stuck one finger up her anus and both of us came like trains, groaning and moaning together.

"My God, you two are amazing." Steph exclaimed.

"Yeh, so hot." Claire chimed in.

They both stood up, came over to the bed and lay down either side of us. The sight of them walking towards me had me getting hard again. I couldn't believe how quickly. Steph had a riot of pussy hair, so sexy. And the equally sexy Claire was clean shaven.

Steph had ended up on my side. I don't think it was pre-meditated. I couldn't resist reaching down and running my fingers through her thatch. She gasped. My fingers were soaked, and I licked tasting her delightful musk, slightly more tart than Megan's. I caressed her again with both hands so I could give both Steph and Megan a taste. I felt Claire's lips zeroing in for a taste too.

As soon as Megan and Claire had their lick, I moved my hand back to Steph's hairy pussy, cupping her mound, pressing on her clit and massaging her slit with my finger. My other hand and mouth each found a breast, licking round and under, then so slowly over to take the nipple in my mouth. Exquisite, and made perfect by the moans and exclamations of pleasure, not to mention the tensing of her beautiful muscles.

Dimly in the background I heard the opening of Megan's nightstand drawer, and noises that indicated she was getting out the "strap-on". These were accompanied by Claire's moans of lust as she saw the object for the first time.

My finger was deep inside Steph by this time, and I was moving my licking, kissing mouth and caressing hand down her lithe body dipping into her navel as I passed over her beautifully muscled stomach and down her treasure trail to the wonderful red forest. As I licked up her pussy, she grabbed my head and her fingers curled in my hair. The finger inside her was bent up, brushing the soft spot, and her hips started rising to meet the pressure of my hand above her curls.

I withdrew the finger, and she sighed with disappointment until I added a second so I could stimulate her G-spot with both. At the same time my tongue was moving her wetness up to her clit, causing her to gasp again. I moved my other hand down with a finger either side to pull back her hood. As I licked her exposed clit, she bucked and moaned. The sight of her writhing athletic body seen over her red bush had me rock hard again.

Then she was shouting and moaning as I fastened my lips to her pussy to catch the squirts as she came heavily. A squirter just like my Megan. I wondered if Claire was the same.

I licked her gently as she began to come down, and moved up her panting body, kissing as I went. God it was exciting seeing a blissful young body so aroused. As I kissed her lips, I entered her, and her eyes widened slightly.

"Oh God, that is so good." She moaned. "Warm and full of soft hardness."

I was groaning as her wet hotness engulfed me, and I knew, even so soon after Megan, that I didn't have long. I moved slowly in and out, relishing the feel of her tight pussy and the sight of my dick disappearing into her red bush.

Suddenly there was another body on top of mine, and I could feel the strap on entering me slowly from behind. I cried out with the exquisite sensations and the realisation that it was Claire taking me, her breasts against my back and kissing my neck.

As the three of us moved together in furious rhythm, I felt the vibrations start. My dick responded by becoming sensitive and I could feel it expanding as before a giant orgasm. I managed to get one hand between us and find Steph's clit. Claire was close from the vibrations of the dildo and butt plug, and all three of us were making so much noise you wouldn't believe.

Claire came first, collapsing her weight onto me, panting and shrieking. I could feel her dripping over my ass, turning me on even more and confirming that she was also like her mother.

Then Steph and I came in quick succession both panting, writhing and shouting our joy. I was limp, but managed to blurt out,

"Sorry, too heavy with Claire."

But Steph shook her head, initially unable to speak. "No, stay. It's nice."

So we stayed in our limp heap, Claire still in me, and I in Steph. I could feel Megan caressing each of us and murmuring how sexy it was watching us.

After a while, Claire and I rolled off, and Steph gave me a big kiss. A moment later her eyes widened, and she clapped her hand to her mouth.

"Oh God, I forgot the condoms from my bag." Tears started in her eyes.

Megan quickly put her arms round her, "It's OK Steph. Bryn's had a vasectomy. He would never have put you in any danger."

Steph began to calm as the realisation of what her mother was telling her sank in, and she relaxed into Megan's arms with her head on Megan's shoulder. Then she beamed up at me.

"Dad, that was amazing. Thank you."

"The feel of this strap on is so good." Claire said. "Better than I imagined when you were talking about it. I've got to get one for myself. I loved it when Mum used it on me, and it was mind numbing using it on Dad."

Megan leant over to whisper in my ear.

"So good. Thank you."

At the same time she was beginning to fondle me, and I knew that I needed to get hard again for Claire. Much to my surprise the thought started the process, and I could feel myself rising thinking about that petite body next to me with the beautiful shaven pussy.

Megan was giving me a hand, then moved down and took me in her warm wet mouth. While she was doing that, I was kissing Claire, my hands wandering over her young body. Different from Steph. Softer, less athletic, more curvy, her breasts a real handful compared to Steph's firm hardness. Between Claire's body and Megan's mouth, it didn't take long to get ready.

Megan let go of me, and pushed her younger daughter towards me. Claire swung her leg over me and started to lower herself onto me. After her orgasms using the strap on with Megan and then me, she was hot and ready, and I slipped into her. Her gasp of wonder was electrifying, and she pushed herself down to help bury me in her.

Again the sensations of being inside the hot wet glove of this teenager's glorious pussy were, well, sensational. Each movement in and out laved my sensitive dick with fluid tightness and made me sigh and moan with pleasure.

Claire was moving herself up and down, grunting with the effort of each thrust.

"Oh. Oh. Faster. Oh." Claire was more verbal, keeping up a running commentary of grunts, requests and satisfying affirmations.

Megan and Steph joined in, each taking a nipple in their mouths, at which Claire started a long loud moan, her pussy clamping round me and squirting, her cum running down over me. The extra lubrication felt fantastic and I reached for her clit to prolong her pleasure.

It seemed like Claire writhed and moaned on me for many minutes, and I could feel myself responding to her thrashing, blushing body. As my orgasm rose, I pumped into her and came and came. I couldn't believe how much I came. Claire twitched and moaned again, and collapsed onto me. I could feel Megan and Steph caressing us both as we tried to regain our breath.

After a while we slept, and had more fun as we woke in the morning. From then on, whenever the girls came to visit, we had fun together, often sleeping together when the girls did not have friends with them.

In her third year at uni, Steph met a lovely bloke. A year or so later, Claire brought home a dark haired, blue eyed Welsh girl. It was obvious that both pairs were much in love. We were just happy that they had found their special someone, even though it meant we didn't have that kind of fun with them any more.

But we couldn't have been more wrong. After both pairs were married, late one evening before Christmas, we were all curled up in front of a roaring fire when Steph suddenly announced that she and Claire would like to introduce Ben and Ceridwen into the family tradition. I looked across at the two of them, remembering my own introduction a few short years ago. They were embarrassed, but not so much that I figured they were taken unaware like I had been.

So began again a wonderful time. Megan and I enjoyed the close company of four young people. We tried new things together. We always have a great time, but whenever we are any combination of the six of us, just family, it's a little bit special.

steamoil
steamoil
78 Followers